Characters Pt. 01

Story Info
Jonah moves in with his Aunt and some unexpected friends.
12.9k words
4.69
56.7k
104

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonah looked through the crowded airport but didn't see his aunt, so he found a chair and waited. Moving his duffle bag next to him to keep it out of the way, he grabbed his phone from his carry on and checked for any messages. It wasn't like her to be late.

"Thank you for your service."

Jonah looked up from his phone to see an elderly man with a WWII Vet hat walk by and wave. Not many of them left, he thought. He was so used to being in uniform over the last few months, he forgot how much attention it brought even with a base nearby.

"Thank you, Sir. I'm just out of training."

"Active duty? Where is Uncle Sam sticking you. Hopefully not North Dakota!" he said with a laugh.

"No, just the Air National Guard. Going to Brunswick, on the coast."

"That's a bit of a drive from Atlanta. They skimping on airfare now?" he asked with a near toothless grin.

"I'm meeting my aunt here and I had stuff in storage to move so this was easier."

"Good luck, son."

"Thank you." Jonah watched the old man walk off and he went back to his phone when a text popped up:

Aunt Brooke: Hold tight, Atlanta traffic finally beat me this time. I'll be pulling up in about 10 minutes.

Jonah: No problem, Aunt Brooke. I'm fine.

Waiting for her, he leaned back in his chair, finally able to relax and not have someone hovering over him. His tech school training was a lot better than basic but there was something nice about looking around and not worrying if you were sitting or eating wrong. Just before his senior year, he signed up for delayed enlistment so after graduating in June, he was on a plane to basic in July. He "celebrated" turning 18 during his red line inspections and by celebrate, he means buffing the bay floors. He smiled to himself thinking how ridiculous it all seemed now.

Aunt Brooke: I'm here!

Jonah got up and made his way to the pickup where he found his aunt standing by a BMW SUV with the back open.

"Oh shit! You're an adult now. Loot at you." She ran up and hugged him, kissing his cheek. Leaning back he noticed that her smile still seemed bigger than her face.

"Hey Aunt Brooke. I've missed you."

"I missed you. I can't want to get started. This is going to be the best adventure. C'mon, let's go before these assholes start honking."

Jonah picked up his duffle bag and tossed it in the back. Brooke was right beside him. She was taller than his mom but had the same dirty blonde hair she kept in a ponytail most of the time, but the light pink streaks she kept in it were definitely not like his mother's. He wasn't in the habit of checking out his aunt but she had on tight jeans showing off her ass and the thin white top exposed her bra underneath. She had a nose ring that infuriated his mom but it fit her personality. He smiled when he thought about how angry his mother got at Christmas when she wouldn't take it out for family pictures.

"Oh! A new tattoo?" Looking at her back he noticed an All Seeing Eye on her right shoulder blade. She looked back at him over her shoulder and shut the truck.

"Oh, yea, I got it last year. I guess this shirt is see through so I'm flashing my bra to the world, aren't I?"

"I didn't mean to notice. I mean I didn't notice; well, I did see through your shirt but not your bra but now that you mention it, I can see it and..."

Brooke had her head cocked to the side with a small grin.

"Relax. I didn't mean to embarrass you. Get in." She jumped in the SUV while he took a deep breath and hoped he could keep from embarrassing himself for the rest of day.

"So, tell me about everything! I'm excited and we have a four hour drive after we pick up your stuff. You got the trailer, right?"

"Yea, Ricky said it was loaded up."

"Oh, is he going to be there?" She asked. He noticed an edge to her voice when she asked.

"Ricky? No, he had to work. Y'all don't get along?"

"He's just a bully but he's your brother, and my nephew, but I don't want to be around him, no."

"Yea, he is bit much sometimes."

"I'm so happy you aren't like him. He was a shit kid too but not you, you always wanted to spend time with your Aunt Brooke."

"I still do." Jonah saw a smile flash across her face making him smile as well. "Bully or not, he loaded my stuff, probably because he wants the unit, but still."

Brooke rolled her eyes.

"He's a bully like your mother," she said.

The car got really quiet as they hit the constant traffic in the city, but after a few moments she spoke up, "I'm sorry, that was rude. I shouldn't talk about your mom. It slipped."

They hadn't gotten along in years and him choosing to live with his aunt would make for more problems.

"She still pissed you're moving here?" she asked.

"Yea, but I kinda lied and told her my job wasn't accepted at the base near home. She may have bought it; I don't know."

Brooke smiled, "Not bad, Jonah. It sucks you have to lie but, man, I get it."

He just nodded his head and laughed at her big smile as they took the next exit. She may have been the first person to congratulate him on lying to his mother.

They managed to get to the storage area despite the road construction; the trailer wasn't too tough to hook up and all this stuff was packed. His brother may be an asshole, but he had his moments. Looking over his small bit of belongings, he felt ready for his new life.

An hour after leaving the storage unit, they were near the edge of Atlanta, heading to the coast, and he glanced over at Brooke while she drove. The window was down letting the wind whip her thin shirt so he had a full view of her white bra. Her tits were nice and this was the closest he'd ever been to seeing a pair in real life. Trying to hide his glances, he managed to see the slope of her breasts has they fell in the cups and the soft skin moved every time they hit a rough spot in the road. He was sure she would see him so he tried to look at his phone and hoped she wouldn't notice how hard he was, something that was made tougher by his tight uniform dress slacks.

"You want out of that uniform? It has to be uncomfortable."

Jonah quickly hid his erection as he saw her look over.

"Uhm, yea. We can change at the next gas station," he replied.

"No one wants to change in a nasty gas station bathroom. Grab something from your bag. I won't look."

Jonah unbuckled his seatbelt and leaned into the back seat to grab his carry on. He didn't realize the motion put his crotch directly in front of his aunt. If she turned, she would see it so he grabbed some gym shorts and sandals from his luggage and quickly turned back in his seat, covering his package with his waded up shorts.

Jonah had an undershirt on, so he took off his uniform shirt laying it over his bag in the back seat and then contemplated how he was going to do this. He'd changed in some tight spots but wriggling out of his pants while hiding a hardon in the passenger side of his aunt's SUV was not one he envisioned. Aunt Brooke was still oblivious to her shirt whipping around giving him a full view, but he managed to get his pants off and slide his shorts up to his knees. As he picked up his hips to pull them up however, his dick came screaming out of the slit in his boxers, solid as a rock, pointing at the sky, and he noticed his aunt look over and then turn her eyes quickly back to the road.

And she saw it.

Jonah held his hands over it and tried to adjust but his shorts didn't offer too much protection.

"Hey, will you grab my sunglasses out of the glove box," she said over the wind blowing in the car. Why she didn't just use the damned air conditioner he didn't know and there was no way he was moving his hands.

"Uh, yea, just a second, let me..."

"Oh, no worries. I thought you were finished. I'll get them." She leaned over and popped the glove box giving him a full view straight down her open shirt. He saw a nipple peaking out from the lace bra and another rough spot in the road caused her tits to bounce, exposing it more. He'd seen more porn than what he thought the average man watched but seeing her nipple like that instantly eclipsed anything he'd seen. Thankfully she found her glasses quickly and leaned back up, but she left him clenched up, tight as a ball, wondering how he was going to manage living with her after seeing that.

"You okay?" She looked over at him but he couldn't read the look under her sunglasses and thankfully she rolled the window up.

"I'm good. Just nervous about everything."

"Hey, no worries. We're going to make a great team. You and me."

"You and me," he replied still hiding his boner.

The drive went quickly as they caught up with each other. The plan was for him to live with her in the beach house while he attended school and he would help around the house but there really wasn't a need, Brooke was an actress who had done well for herself, add in some well timed investments she made a decade ago and, well, money wasn't really an issue for her. His mom was jealous enough for everyone in their very jealous family, but he just enjoyed her stories about showbusiness and looked forward to finally starting his life away from home.

"So, when is your next movie? Are they doing a part 2?" he asked.

"I don't know, don't care, really. I hate to be that way but I'm making bank off that movie and I don't want to get in shape for another one so I'm fine being rich and lazy," she said with a laugh.

He had to laugh himself.

"You don't need to get into shape, you look great."

"Please, Mr. Polite. I'm 38 and the girls aren't as perky as they used to be, but I can still run a mile or two on the beach at a decent pace."

Jonah felt a stirring in his groin thinking about her "girls" as she put it and moved his legs in case he couldn't control himself, but his beet red face was a dead giveaway so he turned to window pretending to enjoy the view as they talked.

"Did you like, Nicole? Sucks they killed her," he asked trying to get the subject away from her body.

"Yea, she was cool. Actually, I may invite her down this year. You don't have a jealous girlfriend that will go crazy girl on you, right?"

"No, girl."

"At all?"

"We broke up before I went into the Air Force and people in training are more about hooking up than dating and I just wasn't into it all. I was busy and wanted to get out. I wasn't happy there."

"Oh, I'd heard all kinds of rumors about tech school so I figured you were just not interested in talking to your aunt about your exploits."

"I didn't have any exploits, stop it."

"I'm teasing. So no dates, huh?"

"One, but she wasn't super interested. I saw her with another guy the next week and that was that."

"Bitch."

He laughed, "No, it's fine. She was alright."

"Hey, I'm doing some friend support here where I call girls who ditch you, bitches, and you're supposed to agree."

"Sorry, she was a real bitch. She yelled at servers and always had food in her teeth. I honestly think she had a flat billed hat in her dorm room."

She laughed out loud. "That's what I'm talking about, Jonah. We are going to make a great team."

After a few hours they finally arrived at the beach house, and he was still in awe that he would live there.

"We can unpack tomorrow, but I think we need to have dinner and relax for the rest of the night. How's that sound?"

"I'm starved so it sounds great."

They walked inside the lavish three story home that cost more than the rest of his family's houses combined. The design was modern and the size, not to mention the extravagant artwork and décor, were overwhelming to him considering his childhood and the fact he was living in military quarters for the last year.

"This is amazing, Aunt Brooke."

"This is partly yours too. I don't want you to think of this as just mine. This is your home now and you deserve to live in a nice place after putting up with your mother for as long as you did. Let me show you your bedroom so you can put your stuff down."

Jonah followed her, avoiding her hips swinging in front of him as they ascended the stairs. He had never noticed her ass before but after today he would be hard pressed to ignore her body. She had curves that filled her jeans and he thought back to seeing her nipple in the car and quickly had to bring himself out of a trance when he finally responded to her.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"You still with me? I was showing you where your bathroom is."

"Oh, yea, sorry. I'm just a bit tired is all."

"Ok, well, here is your room so get settled and come down when you put your stuff away."

"No problem."

He walked into the room and paused at the furnishings. There was a note on the computer desk that said only, "Surprise!". It was in front of a massive computer rig, complete with a gaming chair. His bed felt like a cloud as he sat on it and looked around a room he only dreamed of having. He took a deep breath and realized this was all real and he didn't want to do anything to mess this up. Putting his bag away he started the computer to look over the specs and went downstairs after playing around with it for a minute.

Aunt Brooke was in the kitchen, messing with the oven when he walked down. She had changed into a pair or pajama pants and t shirt, but he noticed her nipples poking through as she turned towards him. He would have a hard time concentrating but he put forth his best effort as he sat down.

"Thank you so much for the computer. I assume I can't talk you into letting me pay you for it."

"You assumed correctly. I wanted to get you something nice as a welcome present."

"Cooking for me is something nice," he replied. "I've been eating in a military dining facility for a year now."

"Well, I don't know about their food but I can't cook for shit. Lindsay, my housekeeper/cook/maid/drinking buddy/best friend made this and told me how to heat it up, so you can thank her when you meet her."

She turned her back to him as she carried the hot dish to the table, and he noticed her pants were clinging to her bouncing ass as she walked and he felt his face flush when she pulled them out of her ass as she sat the dish down. When she turned, he quickly averted his eyes and walked over to his seat.

"It smells great and we can pretend you cooked it."

"That's sweet. I'll let you pretend. Wine or beer?"

"I'm 18 so neither."

"Seriously? That wasn't a test. You can drink here in your home and most of the bars nearby will serve you once I talk to them."

"I've only sipped a beer before so I'm not sure."

"Ok, then a beer and a water. Don't puke. If you don't like it don't try to force it down."

"Deal," he said.

They caught up with each other during the meal and the beer wasn't terrible but he would have to get used to it. She had her hair down and the messy dirty blonde curls would drop in her eyes occasionally as she laughed, and she had an infectious laugh that he always enjoyed. Unfortunately, it seemed her tits would shake every time she moved and he couldn't take his eyes of her big nipples pressing into her shirt.

After dinner, he helped clean up the dishes and made his way to his room. They were both exhausted and planned to relax with a beach day tomorrow. He hugged her good night and made sure to keep his day long hardon away from her in the process. Walking into his room he stripped down to his boxers and made his way to the bathroom for his nighttime routine. Aunt Brooke's room was downstairs so he wasn't nervous to walk around in his underwear upstairs.

After showering, he dried off in the large bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror. He still had his eraser head haircut from training but he thankfully had the physique that comes with training and eating three squares a day. He was toned like a runner but wouldn't win any weightlifting contests and his dark hair had appeared on his chest more in the last 6 months. Outside of the military requirements, he could get away without shaving for a few days too. Thankfully his erection was gone as he dried off and made his way to his room.

Exhausted, but still wanting to check out his new computer more, he sat down in the gaming chair. He would download his games soon and the specs on the rig were crazy so he was excited to start the process. Browsing the internet, he found his mind going back to his aunt in the car, and then her in her pajamas as he felt a stirring in his groin again. Grabbing his headphones, he navigated to a familiar site as he pulled the front of his boxers down to rub his semi hard cock and then made sure the volume wasn't too loud in the headset as he narrowed his search:

MILF/Blonde/Bubblebutt/mom/aunt

His dick was getting harder as the video stills appeared; recognized some of the names, Cory Chase and Alexis Fawx, and found another who wasn't blonde, but he liked her look. Watching the act unfold on screen, he saw a lot of precum on his penis and felt the build up coming fast. This wouldn't take long. He had a roommate in tech school so he had to do this in the shower which he hated. This was the first time he'd masturbated while watching porn in over a year and he thought of his aunt as he watched the woman get on her knees in front of her son and look up at him as she took him in her mouth. She undid the front of her dress, showing him her big tits, and Jonah didn't make it further before he felt the familiar twitching in his cock before he shot streams of cum up his chest. He kept cumming, letting out a day full of frustration and finally untensed his muscles as the last stream, almost clear now, came out and ran down his hand.

He quickly jumped up and wiped himself off with the towel. He would shower again in the morning he thought. Walking over to the hamper he tossed the towel and saw he left his door open a few inches. Cussing himself, he shut it and made a mental note to make sure it was closed when he came in. He made sure to clear his computer's search history and went to bed, relieved.

The next morning, Jonah woke up to the sound of the ocean outside of his window; he felt like he was on a permanent vacation as the sun started to shine through the thin curtains. Grabbing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, he made his way down to the kitchen to find his aunt, already in her bikini, making a smoothie. She had on a see through mesh robe and her sandals and his eyes immediately went to her ass that was barely retrained in the thin green material and the ties on the side pressed into the soft skin near her hips. He immediately thought of the woman last night on her knees and was instantly hard again.

"Good morning! You slept until 10 so you must have been exhausted. Don't y'all get up at 4:30 or some shit like that?"

"Not that early, but, yea, I was beat."

"Lindsay is off today but I have some toast and cereal if you want."

"That's great, I'll make it." He found the bowls as she made her way to the patio to read. Shortly after breakfast they were on the beach. Thankfully she didn't ask him to put sunscreen on her back but his eyes were drawn to her the whole time. When her top was wet, her large nipples poked through and his dick twitched every time she adjusted her bottoms that stuck to her ass. After popping another hardon he went into the ocean, hoping the cold water would help or, at a minimum, hide it. He had to figure something out since he couldn't spend the next years of his life with a constant boner in his aunt's presence.

After wading in the water for a good 15 minutes, Jonah got out and walked back to their umbrella. The beach was semi private; there were a few condos that could use it, but there weren't a whole lot of people nearby. Grabbing a towel to dry off, he glanced at her again while she lay on her back partially under the umbrella, reading her book. His eyes started at her feet and ran up her tan legs to the small green bikini bottom that barely hid her. He imagined it moved to the side so he could see the soft folds and wondered if she shaved completely or had small dark blonde curls. Running his gaze up her the smooth skin of her belly to the beads of sweat gathering in her cleavage, he remembered the edge of her nipple and wanted to pull her small top over to see them fully, to touch them. He felt his cock harden again.