Characters Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said I was sorry. Look, read the card."

"Fine, I'll read it." She held the flowers in the crook of her arm and opened the card, taking a minute to read it when a smile came over her face before reciting out loud, "Dear Brooke, please don't make me spend our 4 month 3 week anniversary without you even though I deserve to be alone."

"Oh Jonah. You really made an effort. I guess I can think about forgiving you. I want to eat then we can talk.

Brooke never left her role and spent the entire meal talking about what stores she would take him to and what kind of socks he needed. After 30 minutes, he was genuinely annoyed.

"I'm going to open my fortune cookie. It says, 'forgiveness will lead back to a lost love so open your heart and let people in'. OMG (She actually said O-M-G) how perfect. I'm going to put this in our book that I almost threw out yesterday. What does yours say?"

Jonah opened the cookie and put half in his mouth and through the crunching sound, he replied. "'Your beautiful girlfriend won't leave you. Nice flowers.' Holy shit, these things are spot on!"

"Stop joking, mister. You aren't out of the doghouse yet."

"I just wanted to make you laugh. C'mon, let's sit on the couch and talk."

"Ok, but you better not try anything."

Jonah held her hand and led her to the couch and wished Brooke would go easy on him. He was waiting for her all day and didn't really want to play games tonight, but he sat down with her next to him, crossing her legs with her hands in her lap.

"Ok, look. I didn't mean to, you know..."

"Stick your thing in my butt."

"I didn't stick anything anywhere; I just..."

"We can't do this if you can't be honest."

"I was just close to you, ok. I didn't mean to press it against you. It's just that you felt good when I was touching you and I got excited and, well, that happens and I shouldn't have pressed it on your butt. I wasn't trying to do anything."

"My last boyfriend said that, too and he tried to do that to me when I let him see my boobies and touched his thing and he told his friends I begged him for it."

"Ok, well, I don't tell my friends things like that. Remember, I told you that what we do it private."

"Well, I'm not a stalker or anything, but I looked at all your friends' social media and they weren't talking about me so maybe you don't tell them things."

"I don't baby. I promise and you just felt so good that it happened."

"Yea?"

"Yea, I wasn't trying anything like that, I promise."

"Well, I guess I can understand since you were touching me. You did seem really excited when you did that."

"I was, baby, you look so good it's tough to control myself. I'll be more careful."

"Ok, I guess I'll forgive you, but be more careful when we make out next time."

"You mean like now?"

"Maybe," Brooke smiled as she leaned in kissing him and putting her arms around his neck while he held her waist. He didn't want to risk pulling her shirt up yet so he waited for a clue and enjoyed her closeness that he'd missed all day.

"I'm going to wrinkle this," she said, unbuttoning the outer shirt she was wearing, leaving her spaghetti strapped top on. Jonah noticed she had clear bra straps.

"Are those clear bra straps? That's a thing?"

"Yea, silly. Strapless bras aren't fun so we wear these when we want to hide the straps. I have a lot of shopping to teach you if you want to buy me clothes for presents."

"I guess you do and I'll do my best for you."

"Well, since you're being sweet, I'll show you a secret and you better not tell anyone."

"Your secrets are safe with me."

"I have on panties that match, see." She moved the top of her skirt and her leggings down a few inches to show him the clear straps on the sides of her panties.

"That's really hot."

"Yea?"

"Yea, so your bra is white then too?"

"Maybe."

This was the hint he needed so he pressed forward feeling his cock stir but making sure he didn't let her see. He realized his sweatpants may not have been the best idea for this experiment.

"Why don't you lay beside me on the couch, there's room and we can make up for the kisses we missed yesterday," he suggested.

"I guess that's okay."

He laid on his back and she laid beside him on her side and put her head on his chest for a moment while he turned on the TV. Neither one of them were paying attention to what was on while they held each other. She wore a different perfume in this role. It was nice but he wanted Aunt Brooke more than this character but his need to be close to her, in any role, won out when she would raise her head and kiss him.

After a few kisses, he decided her showing off her panties was a hint so while she lay next to him with her head on his chest, he moved his hand down her back, pulling her shirt up and rubbing the soft skin just above her hips. She didn't stop him. Testing his boundaries, he moved his hand up but her elbow blocked it from going higher so as he moved he raised his head, got her to look up at him and kissed her again, moving her arm, letting his hand go higher, until he felt the bottom of her bra. Still no protests and he felt his dick get harder thinking of the game they were playing and how close he must be, so he held the kiss longer and moved his other hand to her stomach pulling her white top up until her bra was exposed and she didn't break the kiss as he moved his hand over the soft padded cup and massaged her breast.

She broke off the kiss and looked at him, "That was a long one, I'm going to need some chap stick in minute." She laid her head on his shoulder and let him continue so he looked at the tv and let his hand explore and rub her before moving his fingers to the top of the cup and swiftly putting one under it, touching her hard nipple. She jumped a little.

"You okay?" he asked, as he jerked his hand away.

"Yea, it's fine. I'm okay. It tickled."

He kissed her forehead and moved his hand back, feeling again for her big nipple. He wanted to squeeze it but held off and rubbed and massaged her until he felt her breath get more shallow and her nipple harder.

"Brooke, can I take your bra off?"

"I don't like that. It's pretty so I want to keep it on."

"Ok, I won't push."

"It's fine, I like... Jonah?"

"What?"

"WTF (yes, she said W-T-F) is it hard?" She asked, looking down at his pants.

"Well, yea, but it's not touching you."

"How did it get so hard without being touched?"

"It just does it. Did you think it had to be touched? Is that why you got so mad at me?"

"I'm not stupid. Of course, it does. I made better grades than you, remember?"

I'm getting real tired of her insulting me. Relax. It's a test. Earn your way out of it.

"I'm not saying you're stupid. It's okay not to know everything. It just gets hard sometimes. It even happens in my sleep."

"So, you're telling me it just happened?"

"No, it happened because I was close to you and I like how you feel and it turned me on."

"Yea?"

"Yea, I'm not a perv; you're a hottie so it happened."

"I didn't know I could do that to you. I guess it's okay." She laid back down but didn't take her eyes off his crotch unless she was kissing him. Thinking he'd crossed a big bridge, he started kissing her neck while he massaged her tits and swore he heard a moan, a small one, but he was sure it was there.

"Jonah?"

"Uh-huh," he replied kissing her neck.

"Can I touch it through your pants?"

Finally!

"Go ahead. I'd like that."

"You better not tell anyone and it doesn't mean I want to go all the way either. You're lucky I'm doing this, okay?"

"Uh-huh, lucky," he mouthed, while he ran his tongue up the side of her neck.

"Hey, pay attention, I mean it."

"I won't tell anyone. It's our secret." He stopped kissing her and laid on his back and watched her hand as she reached for him. The sweats were not hiding anything and his boner was straining against his pants when her hand lightly touched it before she pulled back.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. It felt funny. I only did it once and it wasn't hard like that." She reached again and touched it but used two fingers and ran them down the length of his penis, pushing it down some before moving them back up to the top when she used her thumb so she had his tip in between her fingers. Jonah adjusted and squeezed his hand on her side, above her hip.

"Am I hurting you?"

"No, it feels really good."

"Ok." She squeezed softly and then wrapped her hand around it as best as his sweatpants would allow and moved it slightly, causing him to thrust his hips forward slightly, hoping she would try to jerk him off.

"What is that?" She moved her hand away and he looked down to see a small precum spot on his sweats.

"It's fine. It happens when I get really excited. It's not bad."

"Is that what I think it is?" she asked.

"Sort of, but we aren't there yet."

"Do you want me to keep touching it?"

"Please, yes."

She reached her hand back down and moved it over him, finally jerking him off as he ran his hand over her back, pulling her into him. She looked up and kissed him as he held her against him. Feeling her hand move on to his stomach, he reached down and pulled his sweats down, exposing his hard cock and moved her hand onto it.

Then everything went to hell.

"What is that, oh shit, I'm touching it, is that what it feels like. That is so fucking gross." She jumped up from the couch and ran to the kitchen sink to wash her hands.

"What's wrong?"

"I didn't want to actually touch it, touch it. It's, eww, veiny and big. Do they all look like that?

"I thought you said you'd done this before. What the hell, Brooke?"

"Eww, no, it was dark and I didn't have to look at it and see all that and with that stuff coming out too. This is too much. I'm leaving. We'll talk later, mister."

"Seriously?! You're going to leave me like this?"

"Bye, Jonah!"

Brooke walked out, towards the bathroom and Jonah, still with his dick out, stood, shocked, in the middle of the living room with his mouth hanging open.

"And cut!" he heard from down the hall.

"No, no, no. No cutting. I did that right," he yelled as he walked to the bathroom door, just as she closed it.

"Well, you did until you whipped it out, man. That was ballsy, pun intended."

"Funny, she wanted me to whip it out!" he yelled through the door.

"I don't know then, maybe it was too close to her butt."

"It was nowhere near her butt!"

"Hey, talk to your girlfriend; don't yell at me."

"She had on matching underwear so she wanted me to see her in it. She wanted me."

The door opened. Aunt Brooke was just in the white leggings and her bra, trying to get her ponytail down.

"Never, ever assume that a girl wears sexy underwear for anyone but herself. It entitles you to nothing."

"What about crotchless panties?"

"Maybe she knows there won't be a bathroom nearby so can squat easier, I don't know. Don't assume. I need to get this makeup off. We'll talk in a minute. Kiss me. Love you."

With a peck on his lips, she was behind the door again.

He felt his dick soften in his pants but the pent up energy was still there so he grabbed a beer from the fridge and went to the deck, sitting in the dark with only a small light from the kitchen illuminating his quiet place.

He watched the sky and wondered if he was being teased and he didn't like how tonight went. Was this part of what she wanted to teach him? Was he just failing all around? He got up for a third beer when Aunt Brooke came walking out with one and a glass a wine for herself. He forgot his negative thoughts when he saw her in a pair of thin plaid pajama pants that barely hung on her hips, just below her black panties; his eyes followed the high elastic strap that crossed her hip and the shiny black material seemed like glass in the night. With her short spaghetti strapped top with no bra, he saw her nipples pushing through the material and her soft stomach just below the thin white shirt.

"Another beer?"

"Yes, please," he said with an edge in his voice.

"Hey, c'mon. Don't be like that."

"I thought I was doing it right."

"Maybe you were."

"She ran off, so, no I didn't. I did everything she asked and I was nice to her even though..."

"Finish. Even though what," Aunt Brooke asked as she sipped her wine.

"Even though she didn't deserve it."

"Now, you've got something to think about. Maybe being a doormat so you can get in a girl's panties isn't the most fun way to get laid?" She smiled and sat at the table with him, putting her feet up in his lap.

"Fair enough."

"It isn't fair though, is it?" She pressed her foot into his groin, lightly, and curled her toes around his dick and rubbed slowly.

"You try to impress someone and they respond cruelly, that's fair? It isn't overt sometimes, maybe it seems silly to think of their actions as cruel but it still hurts the same."

Jonah's legs tensed as she pulled her toes back and ran her heel up his hardening cock. He reached his hand down to grab her soft foot but she pulled it back until he put his hand away and started rubbing him again.

"I dated a boy just out of high school and he broke me so bad that I fell into a bad marriage a few years later and wasted six years of my life, only to marry again and waste a few more. Don't let people take advantage of you, Jonah. Coworkers, your friends, family, no one. You're no one's doormat and fuck fairness."

Jonah felt his cock stiffen when she wrapped her toes around the end and somehow managed to knead her toes on the tip, sending a tingling sensation to the pit of his stomach. He wanted to grab her and pull her into him, fuck her on the top of the table for everyone to see. He moved her foot and stood up but she met him as he did and turned with him in a hard kiss, only to pull away and put her hand on his chest to walk him backwards until he was against the patio door.

"You asked about it being my turn. Let's talk about that, Jonah. Pulling his shirt up, she reached her hand into his sweatpants and grabbed his throbbing cock, lightly squeezing it in her hand as she started slowly jerking him off.

"When it comes to using your hands to please me, you have to ask yourself if you really believe there is some secret Tibetan art of pleasure that requires you to shape your fingers into a forgotten ancient gang sign that will somehow make me cum 5 times in row if you put them in the right way. There isn't."

Jonah wanted her so bad and her face was an inch from his as she talked and played with his cock. Holding his head back to concentrate on not cumming so fast after days of build up he closed his eyes when he felt her tongue on his lips and then a playful bite on his jawbone before she brought her face back in front of his.

"Most women learned how to touch their pussies at an earlier age than they will ever admit, so that is what you're competing against. Now, tell me, when you think about fucking me, what do you think about the most? Hurry, Jonah. Tell me."

"How you feel," he said through heavy breaths.

"How being in my mouth feels on your dick? My wet pussy? What?"

"Yea, no. I mean. Fuck. I want you so bad right now."

"Focus, Jonah. Tell me."

"How you feel in my hands. How..."

"Keep going," she said as she pushed her chin against his, turning his head, kissing his neck, while still rubbing his cock.

"How your stomach and your tits, I mean, they're so soft. You have dimples on your stomach and your ass and it fucking turns me on so much. I wanted to jerk off thinking about how your ass would look when I fuck you, bouncing on me, knowing you're mine."

"Wrong, we hide those ugly things. We don't want little lumps all over us. We airbrush them out in pictures and work out and starve ourselves, and then we use camera angles so you never see them."

"That's not real. You are. I didn't think women felt like you do. Soft and warm and the way your panties sit on your hips or how your ass hangs out of them. Then looking at your lips knowing my dick has been in your mouth and you tasted me. I..." Jonah pushed his hand down her pants and grabbed her ass, squeezing her as he found her mouth in a deep kiss.

Breaking away, she moved back and kept stroking him. "When you saw the girl at the mall, did you think of her being in porn? Like Valentina? Or some other girl you worship?"

"I thought of you, Aunt Brooke. I want to feel her body, like I feel yours. To see her secrets like I see yours."

"That's it, Jonah." Brooke pulled her hand out of his pants and jerked her own pants to her knees and then pulled his cock out and rubbed the tip against her soft stomach. The sensation almost too much, too sensitive, but it felt too good to stop. She rubbed his cock just above her panties, leaving a slick stream of cum as she moved it over her.

"Do you feel that? Can you show me how badly you want me with your fingers, like you can with a rock hard cock?" Pulling his dick lower, she rubbed it over the soft shiny satin of her panties that were thin enough for him to feel the outline of her lips.

"You need to give her something she can't always give herself. The knowledge that every inch of her turns you on from her stomach, her dimples to her love handles, and her big, sexy ass, all of her is what you want. You think of every part as you slowly rub her before she invites you into her world."

He felt her hand as she moved her panties to the side, letting his cock touch her dark blonde hair as she rubbed it in a circle, still moving her hand, jerking him off.

"Do you feel that too? How wet I am, and you've not even touched my pussy but your eyes are fucking me already, can you do that with your fingertips?" She ran her tongue over his lips again before kissing him. He was about to explode and the sensation from the tip of his penis was almost too much so he kept his hands flat against the door, bracing himself, as he felt the soft folds of her pussy.

"This spot here," she said rubbing his dick on her clit, "This spot is special so find it and love it and let her know you're aware of it and keep making love to her with your hands; don't forget her little stomach that you love." She ran his cock up through her blonde curls up to her belly button before she pulled her panties down to her thighs and stood on her tiptoes, putting his cock on her soft folds. The constant change from her wet pussy, to the coarse pubic hair, and back to her soft stomach had him near his breaking point.

"Now, we're here. All you need to do is rub and play and tease and let her do the rest." She held his cock with her fingers and pushed her hips forward so he felt her wet lips slide against his shaft. Finally moving her hands, she held his hips and moved over his dick, sliding over his length. He was so close to cumming, so close to being inside of her; it was killing him, but her panties where at her thighs, blocking him from pulling her legs around him without tearing them and he wasn't sure that would be enough to stop him if she kept this up. Pushed against the door he couldn't angle his body right, his dick was throbbing. Enough. Grabbing her ass, he felt her tense up as he pushed back and bent his knees enough to feel himself almost slide in between her soft lips and feel her warmth around him. Almost there.

"Bad boy."

"You aren't stopping me."

"Stopping?" She moved her mouth to his ear, biting his ear lobe before whispering, "I'm inviting you in."

But He never got the chance. The sensation in is cock took on a new life when he felt her playful bite, knowing she wanted him, feeling her body control him; he wanted to turn her around and fuck her over the table. He didn't care who would see them, but he felt his cock swelling as she took him in her hand, and ran her fingers over his swollen head as ropes of cum sprayed out of him onto her stomach, into her short blonde curls, covering her pussy and falling and onto her panties stretched between her thighs.