Characters Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suit yourself. All yours, Chloe. Don't screw up."

"Dave is super helpful so I'll get him if I need anything, ma'am."

"Fuck him, Chloe. Don't let people run over you. If you need help, ask someone you trust, not some asshole who wants to steal from you."

Jonah had his face in his hands but he raised up to see Chloe was smiling and she was beautiful.

"Yes, ma'am, thank you. So, here's the thing. The one you just drove has a lot of features but the only red one nearby was used in a promo in Atlanta and it is loaded and I mean all the things, specialized roof, tires, so the price is higher, but I can get it here in 48 hours. The other one like the one you drove is in Michigan and..."

"We'll take the one from Atlanta."

"It's 98,000 before taxes, ma'am."

Aunt Brooke pulled out a Black Card that looked like it weighed a pound and sat it on the desk. I want it in my nephew's name with me cosigning. I know that will make the interest rate higher but I think you know that I don't care. We'll put 35,000 down and he'll go on my insurance policy. Can we do the paperwork now so we can just jump in and drive when it gets here?

"I'll do whatever you want me too, ma'am."

"I like you, Chloe."

"Thank you, ma'am."

"Want to come over for a cookout next week? My place on the beach?" Brooke asked.

"Wait, what?" Jonah was still in disbelief about everything but he managed to speak up after hearing that.

"Oh, that's unexpected. Yea, I guess. Y'all seem nice and I'd like to meet new people."

"You can bring a date," Brooke said.

"I don't have a date, ma'am," she said with a nervous smile and Jonah really hoped that glance she made was towards him.

"Even better. Here's the address. Wednesday at 7:00."

"Wow. Okay. You know what. I'll come," she said with a smile.

After an hour, they walked out and his mind was swirling.

"Since when are we having a cookout, next week?"

"Since about an hour ago. Don't worry. I'll make sure there are plenty of people so I'm busy and you can hit on that goddess."

"What about Ainsley?"

"The girl from the mall? What about her? You're going out with her this weekend. I wouldn't invite her and Chloe, but we can."

"No, I mean, what if things go well with Ainsley?"

"Good."

"Well, can I date both of them? That's not good, right?"

"You're not dating either of them at the moment."

"So, I play the field?"

"What field? Hang out, have fun, meet people. Don't make things complicated."

"I'm not, but..., never mind. Let's go get some shoes and I can't believe you just bought a 100k vehicle."

"We bought it. Let's go, partner."

"Do you really have 1 million followers?"

"Close, I think. They may be bots, but I like to think they are my people."

Jonah rolled his eyes as they headed to the outlets.

________________________________________

"Let's eat after this, I didn't have lunch," Jonah said as they approached the store.

"Yea, and I need a drink and a taco," Aunt Brooke responded

"Oh my god! No way. Brooklyn Barret! Seriously!"

They both turned and saw several girls running up to them and Jonah smiled. Aunt Brooke's stage name was Brooklyn and it looks like she was finally noticed.

"Hello. Yes, it's nice to meet y'all."

"See, my people, Jonah," she whispered.

"Someone said you lived in this area. Are you in part 2? Do you really have superpowers like everyone else? How hot was kissing Evan. Please tell me he didn't really turn on y'all and cause the earthquake."

The group of girls were all young and matched the target audience for the last movie and she was handling it well when a small crowd started to gather.

"I can't spoil things, girls. Evan was great but I'm sure he real life wife doesn't want me talking about that stuff."

"Is that your boyfriend?" Another girl asked. "I knew she would date younger guys. You're so pretty Brooklyn. We love you."

"That is my nephew and he's single."

"Aunt Brooke! Really?"

It took a moment, but the girls finally left with selfies and autographs. It was the first time he had a star moment with her.

"You didn't mind that, I hope."

"Why would I?"

"Some people, family and partners don't like that attention and get jealous so I figured with you being both, I should address it," She teased, as they walked in the sports outlet.

Jonah was able to find some running shoes after a while and got a second pair for the beach. Brooke was grabbing leggings and sports bras when he found her so she left him to go to the dressing room. He waited on a bench when his phone lit up.

Aunt Brooke: Hey, will you go over to the women's area and grab that yellow neon top on the table with the big workout display. Get the medium and bring it to me, please.

Jonah took a minute but found the top and walked to the dressing room, not sure that this was a good idea but the excitement of being in the room with her was too much for him to protest. Walking to the back area, he turned down the side corridor and knocked; she opened the door wearing just her panties.

"Hey, sweetie. Just give me a kiss. I want you really bad and I can't touch you like I want so we can sneak a kiss."

Closing the door, he pulled her too him and wrapped his hand on her ass cheek, feeling the satin and her soft skin. She did something with her lips that he couldn't place that felt amazing when she kissed him. She would turn her tongue on his for a brief second before briefly closing her mouth and grab his with her lips. It was so sensual and new to him. He couldn't get over how it automatically turned him on. She pulled away and ran her hand on his chest as he ran his fingers over her big nipples until he felt them harden.

"C'mon, we can't get caught. People recognized me so we don't want any stray cameras."

"Aunt Brooke, I don't need anyone else, you know. We could go somewhere we don't have to hide, and..."

"You're thinking too hard, sweetie. Come on so I can get dressed. Love you."

"Okay. Love you," Jonah whispered.

He walked back to the bench, trying to hide his erection when he saw another text:

Aunt Brooke: I'm not happy about yesterday and what you did...again. We need to talk. Are your parents going out of town still? They are. I have their schedule. I'll be there at 8."

Fuck. That. He wasn't in the mood for this game. Not tonight. He was having a good day so he took a chance.

Jonah: I'm busy tonight. We will have to reschedule. I'm going to hang out with my aunt.

Aunt Brooke: What? Are you serious? I said we need to talk.

Jonah: And I'm busy. I'll call you tomorrow.

Aunt Brooke came out of the dressing room and he waited for the fallout, to see if he failed.

"Hey, sorry, I took so long. Let's pay and eat. I'm starving."

No mention of the needy girlfriend. Relieved, they checked out and left.

After going to several other places, they decided to head home and walk to their bar so Jonah could have drinks and Aunt Brooke swore the fish tacos were the best. The hours slipped away from them while they talked and drank until Jonah saw the dark haired woman at the bar again.

"Hey," he didn't realize how much he was buzzed until he turned his head quickly, not wanting her to catch him looking. "Hey."

"You already said that lightweight," Brooke said with a smile.

"Stop, I'm good. I mean it. You said that girl was a maneater."

"Her again? Let me see," Brooke took a drink and flagged the bartender down to get them another shooter and finally looked back at Jonah. "I'm stereotyping her, but she drinks alone, and doesn't let men buy her drinks at all. She keeps a cigarette going and watches baseball which I'm sure men like, but she doesn't give a shit if they do or not, she doesn't converse with men about the game but does chat with the bartender. She's pretty, nice tits. Nipples are pierced, cute."

"How do you know that?"

"I can see the bars through her shirt, thin bra, I guess. Anyway, she's hot, doesn't want to be bothered, isn't here to do anything but drink and watch the games and she has something on her mind. Women that pretty, with that level of confidence and badassery, will chew you up."

"Wow, have you been spying on her, or do you know her and you're tricking me?"

"I've only said hello to her and it's my bar so I'm kind of nosy. Anyway, I don't think I have lessons for that one so you're on your own."

"No thank you."

"Good boy."

The sun sat on them at the bar and they eventually made their way back to the beach house, walking over the quiet beach hand in hand. It was always Jonah's favorite part of going there with her.

"Oh, man, this is fun. When do you have to go to work, Jonah?" she asked as they walked through the front door of the beach house.

"Not for another week then I'm helping the recruiter for the next week so I'll go to the local high schools and lie about my experiences with the military."

"Great. You aren't allowed to use your newfound powers at the high school," she said as she wrapped her arms around him with a kiss.

"Understood. With great power comes great responsibility," he replied. She patted him on the cheek and went for the bottle of red wine on the counter. He was still thinking of not talking to his "girlfriend" and wasn't sure if he failed that test or not but the alcohol made him braver so he decided to take a chance.

"I think I'm going to rest on the couch and hang out with my wife tonight." Jonah walked to the living room and sat down with his beer, turning on the TV. He noticed Aunt Brooke leave the room so he found a ball game before settling in the couch, feeling the alcohol work through him. He'd had a few beers but it was still new to him so he made sure to take it easy but the shooters are what did it, he figured but he raised up when he felt himself getting sleepy, when Brooke walked in wearing a short cotton night gown.

"Your parents are so nosy; I hate visiting them sometime. I'm really glad to be home, now. Scoot over and let's watch something other than baseball. I'm going to have a glass of wine."

She didn't have any makeup on and somehow her eyes were always sadder when she played this character - his wife. Looking at her he wondered where she pulled the pain from in order to that. She would smile but it wasn't that expectant, knowing smile that she made when you told her how pretty she was. This smile was one looking back on something lost.

"How many drinks have you had, hon? You were in quite the mood the other night," Brooke said, sipping her wine.

"Did you mind?" he asked as Brooke sat next to him and nuzzled under his arm.

"No, it's just, I don't know. I'm not used to it, I guess."

"Sorry."

"Well, I liked it Jonah, don't say you're sorry."

"No, I mean I'm sorry you're not used to it. I need to make you used to be treated like you're beautiful."

"Oh, stop it. That's enough."

Jonah lowered his head and kissed her but didn't let her back away, instead he moved her lips apart with his tongue, learning from her, and kept the kiss longer than even he expected.

"Maybe, I should pick out something for you to wear again tonight," he said, kissing her forehead.

"Maybe, I'm wearing something under this robe," she said giggling.

"Don't be like that, show me," he said as he ran his hand over her robe.

"Not in the living room, like we're teenagers, c'mon. Maybe later." She moved his hand and took another sip of wine.

"Well, I wouldn't mind treating you like we did when we were teenagers."

"You're being bad again. Well, maybe since you've been a sweetie..." Brooke stood up and untied the cotton robe, revealing a satin lingerie set. The bottoms were a light purple, faded it seemed, lined in off white lace and they were tight, so tight her ass cheeks hung out of the bottom. When she turned around, the camisole top had the same matching lace with her tits stretching the fabric, showing her big nipples. His eyes were everywhere at once, but he found himself fixated on the tight satin straining against her. He knew nothing about what lingerie was popular but as beautiful as she was, the outfit was too small and felt, he didn't know, outdated maybe? Or just out of place? from another time, something lost.

"You're amazing," he said as he put his hands on her waist.

"Please, I was playing more than anything. It doesn't fit anymore. I feel silly now so I'm going to change."

He didn't let go of her. He ran his hands up her body, feeling the soft satin under his hands when he squeezed her tits and ran his fingers over her hardening nipples. Hearing her make a quick breath, he squeezed harder, causing her to put her hands over his as he massaged her.

"C'mon honey, let's go to the bedroom. Husbands and wives don't do this in the living room," she said between heavy breaths.

"I want you here," Jonah said, standing up and embracing her as their tongues met. She put her hands on his face as he turned her around and sat her on the couch, standing over her. Moving his body between her legs, he took off his shirt and got on his knees. He looked at her laid back on the couch, shocked, disheveled and kissed up one thigh and ran his hand on the other; he didn't know exactly what to do but he wasn't stopping. Kissing up her legs, he moved his mouth over a Betty Boop tattoo on her right thigh and he found his cock hardening as he felt the softness of the inside of her leg as he moved his mouth closer.

Her hand was on the back of his head, holding him; she wasn't stopping him. His mind ran away as he found himself kissing the lace edge of her tight satin bottoms and feeling the heat from her body and finally when he a placed a kiss directly on her mound, feeling her hips push into his mouth. This was new and amazing. He moved his hand, grabbing his cock that strained against his jeans, massaging it as he kissed her pussy. All the emotions hit him at the same time - the emotions and, wait, understanding? She was remembering. She had lost something and wanted it back. He would give it back to her. She needed him to pass the test.

Jonah stood again and looked at her waiting on him. Pulling his belt loose, he unzipped his jeans and pulled his hard cock out of his pants and started stroking it, looking at her body. She raised up to touch him but he lightly pushed her back on the couch, watching her tits shake under the flimsy top.

"Watch me, watching you. Look at how much you turn me. You're the reason my cock's hard. You want to be felt and loved, not used. You lost something or someone took it away but you worry about it still. Does he want to make love to me because I'm his wife? Or fuck me because he's thinking of some other girl? Why won't he just fuck his wife and show her that she isn't something he forgot or left behind. You don't need to wear your memories to be young again. I want to be part of my wife's private life."

She ran her hands up her body and squeezed her nipples, watching him, looking at his young cock. He pulled his jeans off and got back on his knees. Pushing her legs together, he yanked her satin bottoms down and threw her legs apart causing her to jump, exposing her, and he ran his hands up her legs, massaging her.

"And cut," he said as he put his mouth on her and ran his tongue up her wet lips, causing her to arch her body in response. She wrapped her legs around him and rubbed against him as he licked her from top to bottom; not sure how to do it best, he stayed consistent with what seemed to be working.

"Here, lick here, Jonah. She used her fingers to spread the top her lips, so he moved his tongue to her clit and she grabbed the back of head again with both hands and rubbed harder against him.

"That's it. Lick your Aunt Brooke's clit. Fuck, keep going. Put a finger in me." Jonah followed her instructions and pushed one finger into her wet pussy, feeling her soft skin swallow it as she let out a low soft moan.

"Another finger, baby. Flip your tongue over my swollen clit. Make your Aunt cum, baby." He wanted his cock in her, wanted to take her, but feeling her squirm under his mouth, knowing he would only get better at this, knowing he would be able to make her cum, to show her how he could learn. He felt his jaw tighten as he flipped his tongue faster and moved his fingers inside of her.

"Curl your fingers, Jonah. I'm so close. Don't change anything else. Take care of your Aunt Brooke." He wanted to speed up or put another finger in her, but he was following instructions, not changing anything, so he kept going and her body reacted to his persistence. He'd felt her cum before, once, but this was different; he could feel her body more intimately, he thought, as his tongue rolled over her and he felt her arousal on his face. The build up seemed to come from her stomach as she squeezed him between her legs and felt her body clinch tightly, her arms squeezed her tits together so they seemed to almost burst from her top before she exploded into him, letting her legs shoot out with tightened muscles that seemed to bely the softness he just felt, kneeling between them. Arching her back against him, she mouthed a silent moan before collapsing on the couch with a few shakes that made her tits bounce.

Jonah stood up, his dick throbbing, and grabbed her by the legs, pulling her to him. There was no character on the couch, no game, just his aunt.

"Fuck me, Jonah. Give me your cock now."

He didn't hesitate and he immediately felt the warmth of her soft wet pussy as he thrusted into her. Standing up, he fucked her with all his energy as she tried to get rid of her top. She managed to get one arm out but he didn't stop even as she tried to get the other strap down so he fucked her, moaning on the couch, with her one tit bouncing with his movement. He had no intention of lasting long. His dick was throbbing before he ever put it inside of her and watching her under him, moaning and taking his dick was too much for him to last too long.

"Fuck your aunt like a good boy. God Damn, you feel good, Jonah. Don't ever stop fucking me. Oh god, I want to cum again."

He pounded against her body, harder and faster, feeling his cock swell, while he fucked her. The familiar tingling sensation grew in his groin as he pulled out of her wet pussy and shot load after load of cum, covering her body, landing on her satin top and one exposed tit. Some landed on the end of her hard nipple and more pooled in her belly button. He jerked off until he felt his leg cramp from exertion and finally he stopped with heavy breaths, his cock going flaccid in his hand, and Aunt Brooke on the couch in a disheveled lingerie top, covered in his cum.

Jonah didn't speak but went to her bathroom to get a towel. Bringing it to her, she wiped off his semen and threw her top off. Naked, she took the towel and wiped off his dick and the sweat on his chest. Laying down, she held her hand up to him and pulled him down to her.

"Lay with me, Jonah. Let me sleep on your chest and feel you."

"Let's go to bed, Aunt Brooke."

"No, I want to be here. I don't want to move and I want you to stay with me."

Jonah laid on the couch and Brooke put her head on his chest and they fell asleep. Wine on the table not drank, a beer with barely a sip gone and clothes everywhere, thrown about. Boxers and jeans, satin and lace, all together, tangled in a mess no one could know about. A secret no one could find and a love between two people that broke all the rules.

They laid together and slept.

To be continued...