Characters Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was breathing heavy while she kissed his chin and moved back from him, covered, and pulled her panties up, adjusting them over her cum covered pussy before stepping out of her pajama pants. Almost naked from the waist down, she walked to the table and grabbed her wine, not minding the cum covering her lower body, and then walked over to him, kissing his cheek.

"That's how you do it with your hands, sweetie. Now, I need another shower and so do you. Good night. I love you."

He moved from in front of the door and stood in the night air, catching his breath.

Getting out of the shower, Jonah put on some boxers and fell into bed. He thought about Aunt Brooke and wondered if he could go to her room but he remembered Ainsley so he grabbed his phone.

Jonah: I know it's late but hard shell tacos are superior to soft shells.

He started to scroll through the baseball scores when he saw that she was texting back quickly.

Ainsley Pizza Girl: Did you seriously use your first text to me to declare your preference as a fact?

Jonah: Yes.

Ainsley Pizza Girl: Well, you're wrong so now what?

Jonah: Now I know to research which Mexican restaurants have the best soft tacos, so I don't take you to the wrong one on Saturday.

Ainsley Pizza Girl: How do you know I don't work?"

Jonah: I don't but I figured you'd get off around 10 if you did so I'd find a place open late.

Ainsley Pizza Girl: 10:30 usually, but I don't work so you won't get the full covered-in-pizza-sauce experience.

Jonah: In that case, let's reschedule for a day that you work.

Ainsley Pizza Girl: Stop. Pick me up at 6:30? This address.

Jonah: 6:30.

Ainsley Pizza Girl: Are you going to tell me your name so I can get Cute Spaghetti guy off my contacts list? And you better not have me under Pizza Girl or something like that.

Jonah: Jonah. I don't. I promise.

He quickly went into his contacts screen.

Ainsley: Ok, see you Saturday. I'm looking forward to it.

Jonah: Me too.

He heard a knock at his door and told Aunt Brooke to come in. Walking to his bed, she raised her arms to tie her hair in a ponytail and he saw her thin white t-shirt come up enough to show she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Hey, can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Yea, c'mon," he said, scooting over.

"Were you on the phone, I'm sorry."

"No, I'm done. It was Ainsley, the girl from the mall.

"Oh, can I see?"

"Yea, here."

She scrolled through the text and giggled, "You're cute and you're good with your words. You don't need my help there. Let's get you a car tomorrow and a savings account. Maybe shopping."

"Sure, time with you. I'm in," he said, and he noticed that soft smile she made when he talked to her sweetly.

"You're awesome. Kiss good night and hold me."

He leaned up and kissed her, deeper than he expected, but he couldn't get over how she felt. Turning on her side, she snuggled into him so he felt her bare ass against him so he put his arm around her, holding her and let the ocean breeze and night sky take over.

"Enrique's, by the way."

"Huh," he replied.

"The best soft tacos and burritos in town. Enrique's. Good night. Love you."

The next morning, Jonah felt the morning sun on his chest and realized the covers were off and he had a tingling sensation in his groin. He came out of his sleep to feel Aunt Brooke's mouth on his cock. Wiping his eyes, he looked down and saw her shirt pulled up exposing her ass as her mouth moved up and down his shaft. He wished he could see her lips on it but he didn't want to stop her so he put his hand in her hair and pushed his hips to her, wanting to fuck her mouth but he didn't want to push his luck so he just ran his hand through her hair while she rolled her tongue over him until he felt his cock swell in her mouth.

"I'm going to cum, Aunt Brooke, fuck. I'm..."

She moved her mouth to his head and jerked him off, letting him explode in her mouth while he squeezed a handful of her ass until he let out his last drop. Raising her head, she turned around and laid her head on his stomach and swallowed.

"You cum so much. It's really hot, Jonah. Good morning."

"Wow, shit. Good morning."

"I think I teased you too much yesterday. Listen, anytime you need this, tell me. No roles, just me. I'll always take care of it, ok?"

"Ok, do you like when I cum a lot?"

She stood up and took her shirt off, naked, she walked to the door.

"Yea, it's fun. Do you normally cum that much?"

"No, it may have been building up."

"You didn't jerk off? I've made myself cum four times in the last two days. Damn," she said, walking in the hallway.

He got up and tossed his boxers in the hamper and walked the bathroom.

"I haven't. I waited. For you."

She walked over to him and pressed her naked body against his and he knew he could easily get hard again but he just held her and felt her body and enjoyed the remnants of the perfume she put on last night.

"We'll have a stay home naked day soon, but we need to go out. I'll meet you downstairs." With that, she kissed him and walked away as he watched her ass sway down the hall. He watched her until she was out of sight and he went to the bathroom to shower.

Walking down the steps, he felt the excitement in his stomach as the breeze blew through the open windows in the living room. Somehow his aunt was dressed and waiting for him. Laying on the couch in a short light blue sundress covered in sunflowers, he still couldn't get over what they were doing together and how much he wanted her.

"So, I'm obsessed with your girl, Valentina, now," she said scrolling through her phone.

Jonah moved her legs and sat on the couch before putting them back on his lap and started rubbing her feet.

"You're my girl, Aunt Brooke."

She smiled but didn't take her eyes off the phone. "You're the best, Jonah. Now, don't distract me, she's having sex with like four guys right now. Are you into this? It's cool, but I didn't see that."

"What?! No, I mean, I don't care, it's her job. I like her because she's pretty. I don't watch everything she does."

"That's why I have faith in you and it's why you make me happy."

"Because I don't watch gangbang videos? I thought you said you didn't care what I watched," he said massaging her feet harder.

"That feels good, don't stop. No, I don't care if you like gangbang porn, I like that I just told you she was basically getting face fucked by 4 guys and you mentioned her job and that she was pretty. No slut shaming or saying she was gross, nothing. That's cool. How many guys dream of being with porn stars but then start the fantasy with 'she's retiring when we start dating.'"

"Well, I don't think I'm going to run into many girls who make a living having sex with 4 men at once."

"I'd kick you if you weren't rubbing my feet. Pay attention. What if you meet a girl who fulfilled her ex boyfriend's fantasy about her fucking him and his best friend, or maybe she was partying one night and fantasized about jerking off multiple guys or girls while they were playing Truth or Dare. Here's the thing, don't sit around 'White Knighting' when things like this come up. Say something like you did - it's her job or that it isn't your business. You never look good tearing other people down and you don't know other people's secret lives, what they fantasize about, so shrug your shoulders and move on."

"I love you, Aunt Brooke."

"Well, I love you. Not the exact response I was expecting but I will always take I love yous, from you."

"I like how you help me and explain things and you're so pretty."

She moved her phone and looked at him with that knowing smile and a distant look in her eyes. He would place that expression, eventually.

"Well, I guess the other, better response is that you watch too much porn and then I would tickle you!" He said moving quickly.

Brooke tensed up and thought she could jump away but he put his fingers on her sides and tickled her until she couldn't stand it. "Stop it! You win. I'll lay off the porn for a bit, just stop tickling me!" He laughed with her but she pushed her arms together, squeezing her breasts so he decided he wanted to see more. Moving his hand to her legs, he pulled up her dress up, looking at her body. She had on low cut gray satin panties and she raised her hips so he could pull the dress up more to see the green lace bralette that covered her tits, letting them fall naturally he remembered her telling him.

"I don't match today but you can always look at me. All you have to do is tell me and I'll show you. I'm yours, okay?"

"Okay." He reached down and kissed her belly, loving the softness on his face but she moved letting him know they couldn't play all morning.

"C'mon, baby, let's go buy expensive things today. We can finish this later."

Getting up, they jumped in the BMW and headed out. She drove.

"So, what are we thinking? Have you done any research?"

"Yea, well, I'm a young Airman so I was thinking about getting a new Mustang for 50 grand so I can try to sell it to some other Airman 6 months later because I can't afford the insurance and the payments."

"Fucking, stop it, kid." Brooke was laughing. "You're killing me. Seriously. Give me an idea so I know which dealership to go to."

"Look, I appreciate this but, really, I don't want you to buy me a car. It's too much and..."

Brooke didn't look happy but he saw her pause, as if she wanted to control her response.

"Okay, we are going to do this once. After this, I don't want to hear it. You're considerate and I appreciate it but this is our money now. I'm going to be in charge until I can make sure you don't go crazy but you're going to put your paychecks into a savings account and you're going to use our credit cards and you're going to let me buy you things, expensive things, and we aren't going to be weird about it anymore. Understood?"

"Yea, I'm sorry, Aunt Brooke. I wasn't trying to upset you."

"I know, I know. I just want to do this and for us to be a team now. You and me. Together, like we said."

"I get it. You and me."

"Good, now, no Mustangs, funny man. What are you thinking?"

"I want a jeep so I can ride it on the beach and maybe get to the mountains in the Fall. Dad showed me how to drive one and go mudding so I was thinking that would be fun and I could drive with you so your top blows around and I can look at your tits."

She laughed and punched him on the leg. "Then the Jeep dealership, it is. Have you talked to your dad in a while?"

Jonah thought for a minute, "Not since last year. He got pretty pissed that I was moving here with you so he was kind of a jerk to me. My stepmom called me though and tried to smooth things over but that's been about 9 months ago, I guess."

Brooke was distant again as they hit the main road. "I try to get along with your mother but I'm not related to your dad so I just dealt with him because of you. When did he divorce your mom, what was that, 9 years ago?"

"Yea, maybe, I don't know. I remember you lived with us for a little while just before he left. I liked that, when you stayed with us."

Brooke stayed silent for minute, with an almost brooding look in her eyes, before her face softened again.

"Yea, that was nice. Hanging out with you and your asshole brother," she said, with a wink.

"Like you said, I always loved time with my Aunt Brooke, just like now." He reached over, putting his hand on her leg.

"Let's talk about something else. Today is our day," she said as she squeezed his hand.

The Jeep dealership was packed for a weekday he felt like, but they walked through the showroom before going outside to the lot.

"How long before a salesman with a Georgia Bulldogs shirt comes up and tells us he has an offer he doesn't tell everyone about but has a good feeling about us?" Aunt Brooke asked as she nudged him in the shoulder. He wanted to hold her hand and give her a kiss, but those things were off limits for them.

"Well, hello, folks. I'm so glad y'all came in today. You won't believe..."

Jonah felt her smile before he even looked at her. The 50 year old or so man came up to them with a smile made for a car lot. Jonah just laughed to himself.

They managed to get the salesman away for a moment after 20 minutes of looking over the used Jeeps, when Brooke pointed at a Blue Jeep sitting on a platform.

"Hey Jonah, what is that one?"

"A Rubicon 392. It's amazing and expensive. Pretty much a dream ride for me. I used to have a Hot Wheels one like it. It was red."

"Hey, Salesperson Bob, or Robert, or whichever."

"Yes, ma'am." Rob, or Bob, had left them when they didn't show interest in his amazing deal on a used model. He worried that the man prejudged them some.

"Do you have this in red?"

"On the lot, well, no. We can get one, though, but I don't think..."

"Awesome, my nephew would like to test drive this one."

"I'm sure he would, ma'am, but this isn't just a little birthday present, you see. Why don't we let him test one he can reasonably expect to drive off the lot, little lady, or maybe you could bring your husband in so we can sit down and talk numbers." He laughed a little when he patted the Rubicon. "I'm sure he would like to make sure no one is getting too excited with his money."

Oh shit.

"I was really hoping you weren't a cliché, Robert."

"I prefer to go by Rob, and it's just that we can't let everyone drive these. It's a lot of Jeep for a young man and his aunt. I have a 2018 Wrangler over here that has low milage on it. What do you say I walk you over there and I'll even help you get in since it has big knobby tires and we'll go around the block once or twice."

"Go fuck yourself, Robert."

"Ma'am?"

"I told you to find some object to shove up your ass. I don't care what it is, but you will leave my presence, now."

"Look, I don't appreciate..."

Aunt Brooke didn't let him finish though. She walked towards the salesroom, leaving Rob in her dust.

Busting in the front door, she walked to the middle of the room and yelled, "Would anyone like to sell me an expensive ass vehicle today or should I go somewhere else?"

Jonah was wide eyed as he looked over the silent salesroom floor before a woman came up and smiled at them.

"Ma'am? I'm sorry. I will help you, I think. Uhm, I'm new but..."

"What's your name," Brooke asked.

"Chloe."

"My nephew wants to test drive that Jeep and we want one in red and if anyone calls me little lady again, I'll fucking put this entire dealership on blast to about 1 million followers that would love to flood your phone lines and write 1 star reviews. Add in a few retweets, we will make sure everyone knows who is or isn't a piece of shit in this company and we're starting with Robert's bitch ass. Am I clear?"

"Yes, ma'am. Very clear. I'll get the Jeep down. Please wait and do you want something to drink? I'll get it too."

"I do. A Stoli and tonic, no lime."

"We can't serve alcohol at the dealership, but I'll totally let y'all drive over to that restaurant across the street so long as you aren't the one driving."

"I'm kidding, Chloe."

"Oh, right, I'll get things ready," Chloe responded with a nervous nod, and walked to the front desk to spoke to an older gentleman while Jonah watched her.

He figured the girl was in her late 20's, maybe, but he'd already shown his inability to determine a girl's age. She was cute, he thought, wearing a dealership polo shirt and khaki pants. Her hair was amazing, super curly, light blonde and dark curls in tiny spirals that bounced around her neck when she walked. The white shirt seemed to accent her skin with the sun shining through the glass front of the dealership, but her lips, barely darker than her skin, with a light lipstick that made them seem forever wet were as mesmerizing as her large brown eyes.

"Wow," Jonah said.

"Praline," Aunt Brooke said.

"What?" Jonah asked.

"Chloe, the girl you're falling in love with right now. In the business, we would say she has Praline skin. Mine is just beige, nothing fancy. She is fancy and beautiful."

"What is my skin tone then?"

"Beige like mine, but a little bit darker, maybe it's your dark hair but we have the same eyes. Now focus and stop making it so obvious that you're staring at her.

"You're staring at her too."

"Damn, her tits are amazing, big," Aunt Brooke said.

"Seriously?" Jonah asked.

"I'm just looking and I'm more discrete than you, now focus; here she comes."

"Ma'am, we can take the Jeep for a drive what questions do you have?"

"My nephew has questions right now; I don't."

"Yes, ma'am, sorry ma'am, and sir. Sorry sir," she said moving some of the spiral curls out of her face.

"Jonah. Jonah is fine," he said, with his best smile.

"Ok, Jonah. I'm Chloe, but you know that. Sorry. Uhm, let's talk Jeeps so I stop introducing myself to you all over and over."

Another salesperson had pulled the jeep down, with a head shake and laugh, when they came out and Jonah helped Aunt Brooke into the passenger side and walked around, noticing Chloe had no issue in hopping in the back. It was as amazing a vehicle as he imagined and he noticed his Aunt had a smile on her face watching him drive.

"Ok, so, I'll look for a red one from our other dealerships, but we can talk about the features and what you're looking for."

As he drove around the main drag and on a few side roads, Chloe showed that she knew the jeep forward and back and she seemed to enjoy telling them about it, but Jonah felt his heart skip when the Jeep would hit a bump and her hair would bounce. It was cutest thing he thought he'd seen.

"You want to drive?" Jonah asked Chloe.

"What? Oh no. I can't do that. I would love to drive it but someone would say something. I'm new and I don't have a lot of friends here. Honestly, they don't like me. There are only a few girls and, well, y'all met Robert, so..."

"Well, maybe you'll get a chance to drive later," Jonah responded. Aunt Brooke smirked.

"Yea, maybe. Right. Oh, turn here," she told him.

Pulling into the back of the dealership, they brought the Jeep around and hopped out.

"What do you think, Jonah?" Aunt Brooke asked.

"It is awesome and my dream car, but..."

"We'll take it Chloe, in red," Aunt Brooke said.

"Well, I can maybe work with the guys to get you a deal if you're not sure. It's a nice vehicle and is considered the top..."

Chloe stopped and looked between him and Aunt Brooke.

"Wait, just like that? You want it? No haggling? I'm not good at haggling so that's good. Not that we charge too much, but you know. I mean, err, great! Oh wow, let's go find a red one."

Jonah laughed and watched her hair bounce into the dealership but made sure he stayed as close to Aunt Brooke as he could without anyone taking note of it. Chloe led them to area with a shared desk and sat down while other salespeople watched them walk in, seemingly still aware of Aunt Brooke's threat from earlier. Walking to another desk, Jonah saw Chloe speak to a senior salesperson who seemed shocked at what she was saying, but then he noticed a dejected look on Chloe's face and the man came over to them.

"Well, hello, Jonah is it? And Brooke? I'm Dave, a senior sales associate and I let Chloe know that I handle sales of this caliber, especially considering we will need to get this bad boy from another dealership. So wher-..."

"We will deal with Chloe and no one else," Brooke responded.

"Oh, don't you worry, we'll make sure Chloe is compensated but we wouldn't want a 23 year old rookie making..."

"We will deal with her or I'll leave here with her and get her another job somewhere else right after I make you and Robert famous. You may leave."

"Look, ma'am. I have the connections to..."

"Bye, Dave," Brooke said without a hint of emotion on her face.