All Comments on 'Charcoal Ch. 04'

by Lillywriting

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

So Sylvia used some kind of magical hocus pocus on Scott and caused him to more or less rape Soul? Something about Soul's drawing ability is powerful, and she's trying to abuse it and find his mother who must also be powerful. And almost all of her children hate her so they want to escape with Soul and Scott. But either they must have sex or exchange blood. Got it, I think.

avidreadravidreadralmost 12 years ago

I started out really interested in this as I usually enjoy paranormal fiction but I seem to be losing interest and can't quite figure out why. Somewhere along the line, the story lost me. Not sure if I'll read any more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

cant wait for the next chapter. Loving the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

cant wait for you to put up the next chapter, looking forward to find out what happens

LavonyaLavonyaalmost 11 years ago
I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is kinda dark, kinda scary, kinda suspenseful, kinda cool, kinda cute, kinda amazing!!!!

I really /REALLY/ like the detail you put into this story and the way you described the art!!! I love art and the pictures you described intrigue me very much so, I wonder what they would look like if actually drawn?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hmmm...

im so confused right now lol, this story not getting me anywhere

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Finish it!

Why did you leave this story incomplete? The story line is interesting and compelling. Not nice to leave the readers hanging at a climactic moment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous