Charitable Contributions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That drawing was raunchy," she said when we broke.

"It was naughty. I wouldn't call it raunchy. I liked it," I replied.

She gave me a confused look, and then asked, "What do you want?"

Rather than speak, I took hold of her again, but this time we were face to face and my lips found hers. Reluctant at first, soon she was eagerly returning the kiss and I pushed my hand into her robe and found her breasts. My touch was aggressive which soon had her whimpering into my mouth and one of her legs lifted and wrapped around mine. I let my hand descend until I found her wet slit and after a few gentle flicks of her clit, I pushed a finger completely inside her.

Her pussy was so wet that it made me end the kiss and whisper to her, "Your dripping... modeling makes you horny."

"No... he might see us," she whined before I started another kiss, suddenly realizing we were in an open space.

Her robe had come completely open and when I added a second finger to her pussy, her excited sounds became more pronounced.

"Ohhh... uhhhh..." she grunted loudly when our kiss ended.

I knew it was loud enough for our guest to hear, so I wasn't surprised when he stepped around the corner showing no surprise at our activity. I had to force Trish to stay in place and she lowered her head into my chest to try and hide her face.

"Lick on her and I'll draw it," he suggested, and then added, "Take your clothes off first."

"No, Dan... no way..." she declared when I pulled away and looked at her.

"Let's talk..." I started as she tried to twist free.

"No..." she said again, and this time got free.

She closed her robe and stepped deeper into the kitchen. For a moment, I considered going after her, but instead, I picked up her glass of wine and handed it to her. She took a tiny sip while looking at me with an expression I couldn't decipher. It was flat, showing neither anger or amusement and after a moment, I decided that the best course would be to give her some space. I turned towards Jerry who was still watching and herded him back to the den wondering if she would take the opportunity to retreat to the bedroom. He finished off the rest of his vodka and lit a cigarette while standing and looking expectantly towards the kitchen.

"I liked that sketch... she was full of energy," he said, and when I didn't answer, he added, "Need to do some more."

He seemed oblivious to the situation and at first, I was just going to ignore him, but finally replied, "I think we're done. She's upset."

"Maybe..." he answered.

"Jerry, do you want more to drink?" Trish's voice called out, startling me.

"Yeah..." he yelled back.

Turning, I could see her standing a few feet away with a full glass of wine in each hand, so I jumped to my feet to collect the glasses so she could get more liquor for our guest. She didn't seem upset, but since a strange man had just seen us in an intimate moment, I knew it was too early to draw conclusions.

"Are you ready to pose?" Jerry asked when she handed him the new glass.

I cringed, feeling he was pushing too hard, too fast, but she didn't miss a beat, "What do you have in mind?"

"Like I said. Him going down on you would be a good scene," he said boldly.

It was way past boldness and I thought she would receive it as insulting. However, she remained calm showing no outward signs of distress.

"That's dirty. Why not just have us do it?" she replied.

"The man didn't seem to catch her sarcasm, and said, "That'll be good, too. We can do it in the bedroom."

This time, rather than respond, she took a seat on the couch and accepted the wine glass from my hand. Jerry, finally getting her message, turned his attention to his vodka as I continued to try and gauge her state.

"You okay?" I whispered.

"I don't know... what's the plan?" she asked in a full voice that seemed directed at both me and our guest.

Although I wasn't entirely certain, I guessed she was trying to make a statement of some kind, and that it was likely anger directed towards me. Perhaps, she wanted to rub my nose in things for not coming to her rescue and giving the man an emphatic no. Perhaps, now she intended to egg things on until I cried "uncle." In any event, her words got our guest's attention who now looked on hopefully and I found myself looking between the two as I tried to determine the best response.

Her gaze had been on me, but when I didn't answer fast enough, she turned towards Jerry and repeated the question, "Jerry, what's the plan?"

"Well to start, why don't you lose that robe. Then, I'll sip on this vodka, smoke some cigarettes, and draw you up," he answered.

Trish hesitated for only a moment before standing and letting the garment fall off her shoulders. Puddled at her feet, she caught it with her toe and flung it towards the homeless man. He caught it in the air and stuffed in between his leg and the armrest. Now naked, she sat back down on the couch and took a long drink of her wine. It provided strong evidence that my instincts were correct concerning her attitude and intent. However, I found her current actions to be quite entertaining, so I decided to let things continue to play out.

Jerry prepared his materials and then said, "You want him to lick or fuck you?"

Trish loathed the "f" word. So much so that any time I used it, it put me in the doghouse. I expected a bad reaction, but it never came.

"Better get to work," she said to me, almost taunting.

"With my tongue?" I asked and when she nodded, I followed with, "Are you sure about this?"

"No... but, it seems it's what you want," she responded as her hand found my arm and started tugging.

Now, I knew my suspicions were correct and I had been painted as the bad guy. Still, I couldn't fathom that my wife would proceed this way just to make a point, which made me consider that she might be using the situation as a screen to hide some desires of her own.

"Better naked," Jerry tossed out.

Suddenly, it was me that felt nervous and a little embarrassed as I stood to disrobe. I had not been naked in front of another man in quite some time, and there was always that awkward feeling about measuring up. I knew from past situations in the locker room that I was average, perhaps even a little bit above, but it didn't make things any easier. Fortunately, my dick had swelled some so it looked presentable when I dropped my boxers.

As soon as my clothes were off, I turned to my wife who had sprawled across the sofa with her head resting on a pillow. I liked oral sex with Trish because she tasted wonderful and responded well to the attention. However, she rarely made it to orgasm as she would normally demand I put it in her before the moment arrived. Pushing her legs open a bit wider, I let my tongue run along her thigh until I arrived at her pussy.

"Mmmm..." she responded with a muted sigh when my tongue split her folds.

I went slow, knowing Jerry needed time, and realizing I would exhaust my jaw if I didn't pace myself. It wasn't long before one of Trish's hands landed on the back of my head, but despite making her hips undulate in a slow circle, she remained silent. I knew the situation was holding her back which for some reason made me more determined to get her going. My path was along her slit followed by slow circles of her clit along with several light flicks with the tip of my tongue. Occasionally, I would force my tongue deeply into her opening, collecting a nice mouthful of her juices along the way. I had been at it for about ten minutes and was in the process of teasing her nub when her first oral response occurred.

"Mmmm... ohhh..." she sighed openly.

It made me tease her some more which brought forth more needy sounds and with that, it seemed her defenses collapsed. She began an almost continuous litany of moans and whimpers that let me know she was on fire.

"I need you in me," she whispered just a minute later.

"Not yet," Jerry said, which made her whimper in frustration.

"Mmmm... C'mon... hurry..." she whined to the artist.

I pressed on, hoping to get her to a climax, but she couldn't get over the last hill. I knew she was growing frustrated and hoped Jerry was nearing completion.

"Done... you want him to fuck you now?" he asked.

"Dan?" she whimpered and started pulling on my shoulders. Seconds later, she demanded, "C'mon..."

My shaft slid in easily, and I tried to set a good steady pace, but Trish wanted me to go faster. I had never seen her so excited, but the trouble was her arousal acted on me and I knew that if I didn't maintain control, I would be cumming very soon.

"Baby, slow down," I whispered.

"I can't... I can't..." she declared.

The movement of her hips was relentless and before long I was succumbing to their demands. I began moving faster and more forcefully and soon I was panting hard as sweat formed on my body.

"Trish, no..." I begged when her hands landed on my ass.

"Almost..." she groaned.

Unfortunately, it turned out to be too much and before I knew it, I had passed the point of no return. In a series of loud grunts, I released my semen into my wife and immediately lost all rhythm.

"No... don't stop... almost..." she pleaded when I started to slow.

"I uhhh...shit," I forced out as all the energy left my body.

For a time, she tried to push her hips against me as if that would somehow reignite the spark, but finally, she gave up. While I gasped for air, I listened to her frustrated mews, feeling guilty for leaving her hanging.

"Didn't last long enough to get much," Jerry declared.

His words were another dagger to my ego and I slowly turned my head to look at him. Sometime during our lovemaking, he had risen from the chair and removed his clothes. He now stood just a few feet away looking down at us, but the thing that immediately caught my attention was his big cock that rose upwards for a few inches before gracefully arcing down. It had to be at least 9" in length and had an impressive girth with a plump head. His skinny frame accentuated the look and the base of his shaft extended from his body creating a knob that held both his cock and balls. I had never seen a similar feature on a man making me wonder if it was some anatomical defect. I was still looking towards him when he took the shaft in his hand and began to stroke it slowly.

"Jerry put your clothes on," I said between breaths.

My words made my wife peek out from under me and I heard her gasp when she spotted him. Feeling I had stared too long, I turned away and hoped that he would take the direction and dress. However, it wasn't long before I heard a repetitive slapping sound and turning back, I watched as he used one hand to beat his cock into the other. I guessed he was trying to make it erect, but so far it wasn't working.

"What's he doing?" Trish asked.

"Trying to get hard," I said.

"Why?" she asked.

"You didn't tell me he was so big," I whispered, ignoring her question, and when she didn't respond, I added without thinking, "I guess he thinks he's next."

"No! Uh... no..." she said after taking a sharp intake of breath, thinking I was serious.

"Can't leave you hanging," I teased as the whacking sound continued.

"Then, get hard," she responded and I felt the muscles of her vagina grip my dick.

"Shit, that feels good," I declared which made her do it again.

I felt my dick begin to stiffen and I made some very slow movements that made her sigh into my ear. Soon, I was mostly hard and began moving with more purpose, but before long, I decided I wanted to try something different.

"Get on top," I whispered.

"No, stay like this... it feels good," she countered.

"Let's turn..." I said and started to pull away.

I knew as soon as I lifted, Trish's recently fucked body would be on complete display. It made me pause, but as I visualized it, all I could think of was what a drawing would look like. Her leg's splayed open, hair and body damp with sweat and a dilated opening that might even be dribbling semen. It would be truly decadent, obscene really, but also hotter than hell.

"Ohhh..." Trish groaned when my dick left her.

I gathered with a knee on the couch and my foot on the floor and was about to help my wife up when I felt Jerry's body next to mine.

"I'm ready," he declared and I could see that his eyes fixated on my wife's wet pussy.

He had managed to achieve a full erection and his tool, pointing like a spear, extending from his body at an upward angle. He held it at the base in a tight grip and I knew that if I gave him any room, he would try to shove the monster into my wife.

"No, Jerry... no sex. You need to back off and get back in the chair," I said.

"I made the drawings... I gave them to you," he replied as if he felt he was due payment for services.

"Look, if you don't back off it's over. We're going to bed... no more drawings," I said.

My threat made him back away several steps although he remained standing. It did provide the space to turn on the couch, fall onto my back and guide Trish on top. I thought at any moment she might stop me, so I was pleasantly surprised when she threw a leg over me, found my dick, and brought it close as she lowered.

"Ugghhh..." she grunted from the penetration.

She wiggled her hips to work it in just right and then began to slowly roll her hips. I placed my hands on her ass to help guide her, and over the next minute, she began moving faster until her breasts started to move.

"Why don't you make a sketch," I said to our guest.

"No, not right now," he replied and stepped closer.

He was still far enough away that I didn't deem him a threat and he seemed content to watch and stroke his big cock. Then, without warning, he stepped away, fumbled for a cigarette, then lit it, picked up his vodka and returned. However, now he was much closer with his shins up against the edge of the sofa. It put his cock close to her right shoulder and she took a good look at it before returning her eyes to me.

"Easy, Jerry," I said.

"How does she feel?" he asked with clear envy.

"Wonderful," I replied.

Jerry finished his cigarette and managed to lean over to put the butt on the table without leaving his spot. His movements got Trish's attention and she turned her head to look just as he resumed stroking his shaft. Her eyes lingered a little too long and when she turned back and saw me watching, a guilty look appeared on her face. It made me think of her leaving the bedroom last night, the three drawings that they made, Jerry's thoughts about his offer and the fact she had left out any information about his size. Was there an interest? Deep down in the core of her sexual being was there a tiny morsel of desire to go further? And with this homeless man? It seemed unfathomable as they were two entirely different people in dissimilar situations, but it lingered in my head. The more I pondered the idea, the more convinced I became there was something even if I didn't fully understand.

"How many cocks you had?" he rudely asked my wife.

She chose to ignore his question and maintained her movement on me, but for some reason, I decided to engage and told her, "Tell him."

She gave me a confused look but replied, "Four."

"Four? That's nothing. You need more than that," he said with a hoarse chuckle.

"Let's go to the bedroom," Trish said but didn't stop her movement.

I knew she was nervous from Jerry's presence and in normal circumstances, she would have every right to be. However, the drawings, especially the surreptitious ones, along with her recent actions had shown something. It made me feel justified in being aggressive and pushing far beyond normal boundaries.

"It's fine," I replied, rejecting her request.

"Go sit in the chair," she said to the man, turning his way in the process.

It put her in a position where she was staring directly at his cock again and I noticed her eyes lock on it for a moment before moving to his face. He didn't move or reply to her demand, instead, he looked down at her with a deliberate smile.

"Touch it," I told her in a voice I didn't recognize.

If the tension hadn't been so high, I would have laughed at her response as she rapidly looked between me, Jerry's face, and his stiff cock.

"No," she replied and stopped moving.

Her eyes bore into mine for several seconds and then slowly descended until she was looking at my chest. I took her hand from my shoulder and slowly pushed it towards our guest expecting her to pull away at any moment. Like a baton in a relay race, I passed her hand to him and he moved it towards his cock until it was brushing his shaft.

"Open your hand," he instructed her.

"Why?" she asked, making eye contact with me again, and then quickly followed with, "This isn't right."

I knew if I showed any sympathy, it would all end quickly, and I wasn't ready for that just yet, so I said, "Touch it."

Her eyes didn't leave mine which made me think she was ignoring my words, but just seconds later, I heard the man say, "Oh, yeah..."

Glancing over, I could see that she now held the top few inches, including the plump head, of his cock in her palm. Jerry was using his hand on the base to hold it up and began to thrust his hips a bit to encourage her to stroke him. However, when this didn't work, he wrapped his free hand over hers as a guide. He was able to get her to slide several inches back and forth, but it still left most of his shaft unattended.

"I'm going to bed," she suddenly declared and quickly pulled away.

She immediately exited the room without looking back leaving me alone with a naked Jerry. Clearly, I had pushed too hard and now I needed to decide the best way to defuse things.

"Too bad, man. I was looking forward to it," Jerry stated.

"I thought she might... go along... some, but I guess not," I replied, and as soon as the words left my lips, I wondered why I had shared the thought.

"She wants to... her body does..." he answered.

I rose and made my way to our bedroom and found her in bed with only the light from the bathroom providing any illumination. She was still naked and I slid in next to her and pulled her body against me.

"I feel bad," she said before I could speak.

"You're sick? What's wrong?" I asked, missing her intent.

"No... I... all that's happened what we did... the drawings... being naked... the sex..." she stammered.

"I see," I said.

In truth, I couldn't say I was surprised to hear her message. We had gone way past any reasonable limit with the homeless man, and I had expected at any time for her to stop. The fact that she hadn't, I think, played a role in my recent attempt to get her to fondle the man's cock. Something in me wanted to find the boundary. However, I knew that if I allowed everything to come across as a negative, it would take longer to recover. Also, I liked the fact that she had left her comfort zone, even if only temporarily, and didn't want her to retreat and never venture out again. Thus, I decided to try an encouraging approach.

I didn't mind. The drawings are amazing. When we're ninety I'll still be looking at them," I said, and then quickly added, "So what if we got a little naughty. We did it together."

"How am I going to go to church tomorrow? I'll probably be struck down," she replied, and even though she was serious, I started to laugh.

"You're a good person, Trish. You'll never get the bolt of lightning," I said and squeezed her harder.

She sighed deeply, and then asked, "What did you want?"

Rather than answer verbally, I turned her in my arms and kissed her passionately. Fortunately, she responded with equal energy and soon our hands were roaming each other's bodies. Having fully recovered from the previous ejaculation, my dick became hard quickly. Trish let me guide her to her back and opened her legs as I moved into position. Seconds later, we connected.