Charitable Contributions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,599 Followers

"Mmmm... ohhh..." she purred and then pulled my head down for a kiss.

"You're beautiful," I whispered when the kiss ended.

"What do you want?" she asked and I noted her question had turned from the past to the present tense.

"Meaning?" I asked, hoping to draw her out.

"Do you want more drawings..." she probed.

Her question clearly showed a sudden change in demeanor and once more I had to ponder the relative impact of my interests and her desires.

"Honey, I'll take all I can get," I declared enthusiastically, and then asked, "Do you like posing?"

"Sometimes..." she answered vaguely.

"Did you last night? When you left?" I pushed.

"I shouldn't have done that," she replied in a tiny voice.

"But you did...and made some good ones," I answered, still wanting to deliver positive messages. She didn't respond as we continued to make love slowly, and as my mind churned, I finally asked, "Did you enjoy it? Alone... with the artist?"

"I... I don't know... I don't know why I did it," she replied.

"I think you did. I could see it in the sketches," I responded, and then added, "How excited you were."

"No..." she whispered.

"Yes, it was there..." I pushed.

"Stop... don't make me feel bad..." she whimpered from beneath me.

"It's not bad... I didn't mean that..." I said, trying to ease her mind, and when she became silent again, I added, "It was hot..."

"I'm confused," she sighed.

"Why?" I asked although I thought I knew what she meant.

"Why? It's not us... it's not me... My God, I got nude in front of him... and the drawings... Now... what you're saying... what I think you're saying..." she answered.

"It is us... together... The sketches are incredible and so are you," I said and started moving more deliberately.

She gasped at the sudden change in pace and then purred in my ear as we mated for the next few minutes. Her body began to move with me which made me think she had accepted my message. It felt good to have her back in a responsive state and I started thrusting even faster, but seconds later I felt a presence and looking over my shoulder, I spotted Jerry behind us with his pad in his hand. He was still naked and he walked around to the side of the bed nearest us which alerted Trish.

"No, Jerry... no more..." she pleaded but didn't try to slow me.

My first thought was to follow my wife's lead and warn him off, but after a moment of thought, I decided to go a different way.

"Forget him... ignore him..." I whispered into her ear.

My words seemed to calm her and we continued with our lovemaking. However, it couldn't have been more than a minute later when I heard her gasp.

"Lift your legs up... up in the air..." the homeless artist said.

Looking over my shoulder, I could see that he had moved close to the bed and had one of Trish's ankles in each hand. He held them high as if he hoped to create a pose and his big cock, almost fully hard, extended from his skinny frame at a ninety-degree angle.

"Back off, Jerry," I instructed wanting to create some space.

"Better this way," he answered, but after a moment he let go and stepped away.

Surprisingly, Trish didn't let her legs drop all the way which I could only surmise meant she wanted to please the man. The idea energized me and with renewed vigor, I began to pound into her even harder.

"Mmmm... uhhh... uhhh... ohhh... uhhh..." short staccato grunts started to emerge from her only seconds later.

"Lift up so I can see her face," the man said and I did as he instructed without hesitation.

"Dan..." she whined as she looked up at me.

"It's okay... it's all okay... just go... go, sweetie," I replied.

Again, my words settled her and like before she soon started to emit soft sexual purrs. Unfortunately, despite my earlier release, I felt the tingling begin in my groin as the decadent situation created a newfound excitement. I tried everything I could think of to delay the inevitable but before long a monster wave came at me and I surrendered.

"Uhhhh... ohhh damn... ohhh... ohhh shit..." I grunted as I climaxed for the second time.

We writhed for several seconds as I tried to expel every drop before we slowed and then stopped. Almost immediately, I felt my wife's hand stroking the back of my head in her normal way, but this time it seemed more like a taunt than a loving caress.

"Well... damn..." our guest said.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

"Shhh..." she consoled me.

Trish tried to cover us with the bedsheet but it had bunched beneath our bodies and after struggling for several seconds, she gave up. While trying to regain my breath, I heard the repetitive sound of a pencil against paper, and although I was happy that Jerry had returned to drawing, I wondered how the finished sketch would appear. We remained connected as he worked and just when I decided to ease off Trish, the sounds of his pencil ceased.

"You want me to go down on her?" he asked boldly.

I almost laughed at the man's incessant efforts to sexually interact with my wife, but rather than shoot him down directly, I put it to Trish, "You want him to lick on you?"

Her head started to shake before she replied, "No..."

"Are you sure?" I pressed.

I expected a loud and emphatic rejection, so she stunned me when she answered, "Do you want him to?"

Our eyes locked as my mind became a cauldron of thoughts. Would she let the man enjoy her pussy if I gave the okay? Was she merely throwing the decision to me thinking it was what I wanted or did her answer signal something? And then, to top it all off, could I let another man, a homeless man, touch my sweet wife. She had held his cock a short while ago, but for some reason that now seemed distant.

"Uhhh... what..." I stammered, and then after taking a deep breath, I said, "Yeah..."

Her eyes got big but she said nothing, and I lifted and rolled to her side presenting the man the full length of her nude body. Still not sure what to expect or if I could allow it to happen, I had barely left her when he moved.

"Ugghhh... uhhh..." Trish cried out when his mouth found her pussy.

Undeterred by the multiple loads of semen inside her, he locked onto her slit and drove his tongue in deep. He maintained the connection for a while as my wife whimpered but he was in a contorted position, so in a quick move, he broke away, positioned her, and then dropped to his knees with her slit now directly before him.

"Sweet and juicy," he declared and began to lap at her entrance.

"Close your eyes," I said when I saw them darting between me and the homeless man.

As soon as they shut, I rolled next to her and found her lips. Our kiss started gently, but the man's tongue forced all kinds of pants and whimpers from her mouth. Soon, our connection became deep and passionate and my hand moved to her breasts where I teased her tight nipples. When we broke, I looked down and saw that Jerry had used his hands to push her legs wide and had his entire face pressed hard against her mound. Trish pulled me back to her and we kissed again but when she started to groan into my mouth, I looked and saw that he now had his tongue rapidly flicking across her clit.

"Ohhh... mmmm... ohhh..." Trish let out from the sensation.

"Yeah, baby... cream all over my face," the man demanded.

My wife had entered a special place and had her head tilted back, her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth half-open as her lover took her towards the precipice. She was on the final approach for an orgasm and rather than merely witnessing the event, I decided to help and moved my mouth to her nipples.

"Uhhh... huh... ohhh... ohhh... oh please..." she whimpered as her body began to undulate.

I sucked and nibbled on her nipples for only a short time before her hands found my head and pulled me up for another kiss, but it proved short-lived as she started to explode.

"Ohhh... ohhh... oh yes... yes... oh please... ughhhh... ughhhh... please..." she cried out.

Her orgasm seemed to go on forever, no doubt a product of the long build-up she experienced, the erotic situation and the man's talent. Jerry never lost contact, pushing her ever forward until she finally had enough and pushed his head away. Now, with her eyes barely open, she had a distant but satisfied look and once more she pulled me to her. We kissed slowly with our tongues exploring each other mouth until we lost the connection when she suddenly gasped.

"Mmmm... uhhhh..." she groaned when I was about to reconnect.

Curious about the cause of her sensual whines, I looked down and saw that Jerry stood between her open legs with the fat head of his cock perilously close to my wife's dilated opening. One of his hands rested just above her mound and he used his thumb to roll her clit. He looked towards me as if seeking permission and after a few seconds when I hadn't responded, he moved a half-step closer which put his cock in contact with her wet lips.

The touch made Trish's body flinch and I turned to check her state. Like the homeless man, she seemed to be looking at me for direction. Never in my wildest imagination did I expect her to go so far nor did I think it was something I would ever allow. But here we were, and a surreal feeling enveloped me as I tried to make sense of it all.

"Uggghhh..." she suddenly grunted.

With a glance, I saw that the head of Jerry's cock had disappeared. He held his shaft by the base and slowly milked it as he stood perfectly still. About two inches still showed which made me think he had so far only inserted the head.

My mind raced as I thought about the situation, my wife's acceptance, her actions of the previous night and the heat I was feeling throughout my body. Despite the erotic decadence, I had decided to put a stop to it when I noticed Trish's body make a small move. To me, it appeared she was seeking more contact with the man's cock, and as I watched, she repeated the effort several times. She might not have even been aware, but her body was responding to the man's invasion and for some reason, my response was to ease back. Jerry took it as permission and smiled while Trish followed me with her eyes for a moment before returning them to the man's shaft.

I thought that Jerry would immediately begin plowing into her pussy but he remained still with his head inside while his thumb continued to tickle her nub. At first, I thought he might be trying to catch his breath after the tongue lashing. However, when I saw Trish's lower body begin to move more openly, I realized he wanted her to come to him, and it didn't take long. Soon, he had her wantonly working the length he allowed, with her pussy impacting the back of his hand on each motion. Plus, the return of her moans signaled, that despite her recent orgasm, she needed more.

"You ready?" he finally asked her after another minute had gone by.

She nodded her head quickly, but Jerry stayed in place which made her respond, "I'm ready."

With that, the homeless man leaned over her lovely body, found her hands, pushed them over her head and then let his hips drop, impaling her on his large shaft.

"Uggghhh... ohhhh... ugghhhh..." Trish cried out.

He paused for a moment as her legs wrapped around his waist and then he was off, taking her with slow yet full strokes. Now with his body covering most of her, I had to rely on her sounds to gauge her state. They filled the room and left no doubt that the man had her on a path towards another sexual peak that would likely occur quickly. However, before it arrived, joining her sexual cries was the wet, slurping sound of her pussy getting pummeled, as between his oral efforts and his cock, he had turned her normally pristine opening into a sloppy mess.

"Scoot back," he demanded.

The move made them break apart for a moment, but Trish didn't even glance my way. Instead, she did as he instructed, and then took his cock and guided it back inside her when he was in place. Now in a better position, Jerry looped his arms behind her knees, pushed her legs back and began fucking her like a cheap hooker.

Within seconds, her excited whines returned and less than a minute later she announced, "Ohhhh... uhhh... close... so close..."

"You want to cum again?" the man taunted as their wet bodies slapped together.

"Yes... mmmm... uhhh... close... don't stop..." she implored him.

"There's no stopping," he replied.

Just seconds later, it arrived and it was as big or bigger than the climax he had forced from her a short time before, "Ohhhh... almost... ohhh... oh yes... yes... unnnggghhhh... ohhhh... Yesss... please... oh please..."

As her cries came out, her head thrashed back and forth causing her hair to fly, and her body between her restrained hands and impaled pussy contorted wildly. It seemed to go on forever but finally, it waned save for her rapid breathing. Jerry fucked her through her release, never wavering and mostly expressionless. His efforts offered no hint about where he might be in his arousal and when he might climax.

"Are you okay?" I asked feeling I needed to say something.

The sound of my voice made her open her eyes and her head rolled my direction. She stared at me but she lacked focus which made me wonder if she was completely conscious.

"No... no cum..." she said in a tiny voice.

At first, I didn't understand the message and mulled it in my head as the homeless man continued to take her hard. Then, just as I heard the man grunt for the first time, it dawned on me what she meant.

"Jerry, don't cum in her... she's not protected," I said.

Several seconds elapsed with no response, but just when I thought I might need to intervene, he responded, "Yeah... okay..."

This time, his voice indicated that he might be getting close, so it was no surprise when he started emitting repetitive grunts in time with his movement. Suddenly, his rhythm changed and he started taking her with rapid thrusts that I knew meant his climax was approaching. The change brought Trish back to the moment and when she started to whimper again, the room filled with the couple's erotic duet.

"Remember Jerry..." I said when it seemed his climax was imminent.

The man's body became tense and his breathing stopped for several seconds before he suddenly lifted and his cock pulled free from my wife's pussy. He took the heavy shaft in his hand and started to stroke it rapidly as Trish's body slowly writhed beneath him as if she still felt its presence.

"Uhhh... fuck yeah... fuck..." he spat out.

I watched as his body rocked rapidly and then the end of his cock opened and semen started pouring out. Unlike any ejaculation I had ever seen, his fluid didn't shoot out. Instead, it fell straight down and landed just below my wife's belly button. However, what he lacked in force, he made up in quantity as he expelled a huge amount of the substance. Finally, it began to ebb but I had to warn him as he started to move as my wife's pussy still showed a quarter size opening.

"Be careful... don't get any in her," I warned.

He got close, but fortunately, none went inside and as soon as he stepped away, Trish covered herself with the sheet. Now that it had ended, I wanted him out of the room, so I picked up the drawing pad and pencil and used my body to herd him towards the door. Fortunately, he took the hint and after handing him his materials I closed the door. Turning away, I met Trish just as she made her way towards the bathroom.

"I need to shower," she declared as my eyes went to the smeared semen still covering her abdomen.

I let her pass and waited until I heard the shower running before I undressed and went to join her. She looked at me with desperate eyes and I knew she wondered what I was thinking and what judgment I would show.

"You okay?" I asked as I took the soap from her hand and started to lather her body.

"I can't..." she started and then went quiet for a few seconds before adding, "No..."

"I understand..." I whispered.

"Why? What just happened?" she asked.

"Look, it just did. Try not to be upset. We can talk tomorrow... when he leaves..." I said to try to soothe her psyche.

In truth, I too felt the turmoil but knew it wasn't the right time for the conversation. I finished washing her and after drying we headed straight to bed. We had barely pulled the cover over us when a shaft of light appeared as the door opened and standing before us stood Jerry, still completely naked, holding his pad.

"I thought I would draw some more," he stated, completely oblivious to the dynamics and his violation of our private space.

"No... get out Jerry," I demanded.

He stared at me with a flat look for a few moments and then replied, "Okay, later then."

With that, he turned and left and I reached for Trish and pulled her close. She had her back against my chest and I had my arm looped over her body as we rested silently. However, after just a few minutes, for reasons I couldn't explain, I let my hand drift to her breasts. Trish's body noticeably stiffened when I first made contact but I ignored her reaction and snaked my hand beneath her cropped top.

"You let him... do it..." she whispered, and when I didn't immediately answer, she added, "Why? I want to know why."

Knowing she deserved a response, I said, "I don't know. Things kind of got away... got going... I don't know for sure... You know you let him draw you naked last night."

The last part churned in my head but I had not intended to speak it. Unfortunately, like a stream of consciousness, it just spilled from my lips. I cringed expecting a rebuke but surprisingly when she replied there wasn't an edge to her voice.

"It was just a drawing... nothing happened," she said.

"Yes, something did. You were alone with him for a long time... naked... and he was posing you... manipulating you... and capturing your... intimacy... your sexuality," I answered, and then a thought struck me and I added, "I think it was as close to sex as a person could be without being physical."

"And you wanted to take the last step... see the last step happen?" she fired back.

It was an interesting observation and it made me pause to consider whether there might be truth in her words. Plus, her demeanor so far had been so calm that I knew I needed to proceed carefully and try not to provoke.

"Maybe Trish... maybe there is some truth to that. I don't know... it seems so complicated now," I finally said.

More silence ensued that finally ended when she said, "You're hard."

A wave of profound embarrassment swept through me as I realized my dick had become stiff and now pressed against the back of her leg. I began to move but before I could make it far, Trish turned, tossed the covers back and found my shaft with her hand.

"I'm sorry," I said, knowing the ramifications were bad.

She slowly stroked it several times before responding, "You're not sorry."

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused about her intent.

"You're not sorry... you wanted him to... that's why you're hard. You're thinking about it," she challenged me.

"I... uhhh... I'm not sure Trish," I stammered hoping to find some solid ground.

Rather than respond, she pulled on my cock making it clear that she wanted me on top of her. I moved over her as she guided me to her opening and in seconds, we had connected.

"Mmmm..." she sighed as I started to move and after only a few strokes, she added, "You did."

She said it as a statement of fact, without judgment, but it still felt awkward so I remained silent as we made love. Over the next few minutes, I managed to push away my guilt and deciding there were some things I wanted to know, I decided to be bold.

"You had an orgasm... two..." I tossed out.

"Yes," she answered without elaborating.

"It must have been... felt... good..." I pressed on, annoyed at her simple answer.

j267
j267
4,599 Followers