Charitable Contributions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could see in your eyes you wanted it... wanted me to. It was easy to see," she replied.

"I don't remember you looking at me," I said, recalling the way she responded to the man.

"I did. I did enough to see it," she stated.

Although her opinion wasn't completely correct, it held enough truth that I knew I was on shaky ground. So, rather than debate it, I decided to switch direction.

"He's big... how did it feel? Good?" I asked, although I already knew the answer.

"Yeah..." she let out and this time I sensed a little sass in her voice.

"Maybe you need more," I said as a tease.

"Ummm... no... Once is more than enough," she responded and this time I heard some playfulness in her voice.

I found it surprising that she could recover so quickly from something I thought might leave an indelible impression on her conscience. Did it mean she was shielding herself by blaming me or did something carnal, something unexpected, reside within her that had suddenly surfaced? I was still contemplating the subject when sounds from the hallway let us know that Jerry was still up.

"I think you need more," I whispered, once more seeking to find the boundaries.

"Do you?" she answered sarcastically, but just a few seconds later she asked in a strange voice, "Do you want me to?"

Her words stopped me cold, and resting on my elbows, I stared down into her barely discernible face. While the tone of her words had provided some indication of her thoughts, I could glean no information from her expression.

"Go to him," I finally said, intentionally being provocative.

"No..." she replied, but before I could respond, she added, "Unless it's what you really want."

Her words caused a surge of mixed emotion to flood my body and I was by no means certain I knew what I wanted, yet after only a short pause, I answered, "Go to him."

I expected her to push back again, but she immediately started to wiggle from beneath me. Quickly, she left the bed, acting almost eager, and stopped only to put on her robe which I knew would soon be off. With a final glance my way, she left the room and with a deep sigh, I fell back on the pillow while gripping my dick with my hand. I wondered how the homeless man would receive the gift. Would he start by doing some sketches or would he just throw her down and fuck her? And what did Trish want? The slow, erotic build-up of modeling nude finished by sex or the immediate gratification of feeling his big cock shoved into her pussy?

I knew at some point I would have to go check on things and see for myself what they were doing. But, deciding to wait a bit, I let twenty minutes tick by before I slowly rose, donned some boxers and a t-shirt, and opened the door. As I made my way down the hall, the lack of sound confused me so I slowed and proceeded with small steps. Arriving at the living room, I peeked around the corner and took in the scene of Jerry sitting on the couch with my wife between his spread legs eagerly sucking his cock. The man had his drawing pad in one hand and would make some marks on it and then move it aside and watch Trish for a bit before sketching some more. She had one hand cupped around the base of his shaft with his heavy balls hanging over her wrist while the other gripped the base tightly. Her mouth was able to cover only a few inches and she would rapidly bob her head while sucking him hard for a spell before stopping and looking up like a pet dog seeking a reward. Although Jerry was on the receiving end of the sexual pleasure, Trish seemed quite happy, too.

After taking it in, I decided it could go on for a while so I retreated to the bed to rest. I checked back thirty minutes later and discovered that he now had Trish sprawled across the sofa while he drew her naked form from a chair several feet away. Amazingly, rather than something tawdry, he had her in an artistic pose that I thought would make a very nice drawing. Once more, I returned to the bedroom and had drifted to a state of semi-sleep when a noise brought me to full consciousness.

Curious, I jumped from the bed and started down the hall. More sounds hit me that seemed to be coming from our dining room and when I arrived, I saw that Jerry had Trish face down across our formal table. He stood behind her, lazily smoking a cigarette as he slowly worked his heavy cock into her pussy. A flower vase lay next to the table that was the likely source of the sound I had heard. My position put me outside their vision and I looked on silently while noting that Trish seemed more animated than her lover.

"C'mon... more..." she whined.

"Let me finish the smoke," he chuckled then took a long drag. After exhaling heavily, he said, "Damn, you've got a sweet pussy."

His provocative words made me step forward until I entered his field of vision, and I said, "Everything okay here?"

"All good," he declared dismissively.

"Honey?" my wife whimpered.

"Trish, are you okay?" I asked.

Several seconds elapsed with no reply and finally Jerry filled the void, "She's good. Wanted some more."

In the quick exchange, our guest never stopped his movement nor did Trish look my way. Perhaps, my discovery embarrassed her or maybe she didn't want to break her sexual reverie, but I knew I needed to gauge her state of mind.

"Trish?" I probed.

"It's okay," she responded.

Glancing towards Jerry, I spotted a smile on his face and when he saw my stare, he said, "All the models... well most. Most I fucked. Something about a woman posing that makes them want to fuck."

His words didn't seem to register with my wife, and after a bit of contemplation, I said, "She a wife... a mom... not a model."

"She a good model. A wife and mother, but a good model... she loves it," he responded as his breath grew heavy and then added, "And she's a good fuck."

Although his words incensed me, I remained silent and watched as he began to move faster into my wife's pussy which brought forth a fresh wave of passionate squeals. Her hands crawled to the edge of the table and took hold and it appeared she was using them to provide balance to push back against his thrusts. Every cycle seemed to build her excitement that showed through her sexual moans and whimpers.

"Mmmm... ohhh... don't... ohhhh..." she whined.

"I could tell..." he grunted and then added after a short pause, "Last night when she took off her robe... I could tell."

Her behavior the prior evening had been surprising and I knew I had no basis to challenge him even if I wanted to, so I let his comment pass. He continued to slide into her with his hands now gripping her hips and like before, a wet slurping sound started to come from their connection. It wasn't long before I saw tension building in his ass and legs that suggested he might be getting close. However, just when I thought the moment had arrived, he turned and looked at me. The meaning of it became clear when seconds later he jerked his cock free just as his cum started to spew. I realized that he had been thinking about remaining connected and planting his seed in my wife. The first globs landed on Trish's butt but he quickly nestled his shaft between her cheeks and as I looked on, more of the milky substance spilled forth and disappeared into her crack. I hoped that her opening had sufficiently closed but as I recalled their last encounter, I became concerned.

Trish had become still during his release but soon started to move her hips seductively. Jerry, knowing she was seeking his cock, used the table cloth to wipe his head and then plunged back inside.

"Yes... oh yes..." she called out wantonly.

Having seen enough, I left the mating couple and returned to bed. My fitful sleep allowed me to detect Trish's attempt to slide in and glancing at the clock, I noted it had been over two hours since I left them. Instantly, my thoughts went to how many times the man had taken her.

"Are you okay?" I asked so that she would know I was awake.

"Yes... I guess..." she answered just as the aroma of sex mixed with cigarettes hit me.

"How many times?" I asked, strangely wanting specifics.

"I don't... some... a couple..." she replied vaguely.

We went silent and I was thinking about what to say next when I felt movement and then her hand was on my dick. I guessed she wanted to know if I was hard, and the fact that I was flaccid gave me a feeling of moral superiority.

"Haven't you had enough?" I said.

"Please don't... just don't. You were a big part of this," she replied in a vulnerable voice.

We became silent again, and then a thought struck me and I asked, "Did he cum in you?"

The few seconds of silence that ensued told the story before she said, "Yes... I'll take care of it."

"Maybe you should just leave it be... see what happens," I responded, suddenly wanting to rub her now in her decadent behavior.

"Don't..." she implored me once more.

"I'm sorry," I said, knowing I had pushed too far.

However, even as the words were leaving my mouth, I felt my dick begin to swell as for some bizarre reason, I now wanted to add my cum to Jerry's. The thought was very awkward, especially since I had already ejaculated in her twice earlier and I was trying to come up with an explanation for my erection when Trish saved me.

"Do you want to make love?" she whispered.

Instantly, I rolled over and let her hand guide me home. I intentionally started slow and had to fight the urge to take her aggressively. She responded normally, emitting soft sighs and mews rather than the sexual cries and grunts the homeless man had caused.

"I can't believe any of this?" I suddenly let out as the lunacy hit me again.

"Do I feel the same?" she asked, seeking reassurance.

Fortunately, I answered as a loving husband, "Yes, exactly the same."

In truth, she wasn't the same at all as her normally snug tunnel, now felt quite loose. Jerry had done a number on her pussy and I knew it would take a day or so for her to return to normal.

"Don't pull out," she whispered into my ear.

Her message, given my state of mind, was like a flame to gasoline and even though I tried to hold back, I quickly started to move into her with increased urgency. Trish opened her legs wide and her hands moved from my shoulders to my ass. A vision of her as a needy tart swept through my brain, and strangely, I didn't look at it as altogether a bad thing.

"I'm not going to last..." I grunted, already feeling my balls tightening.

"Go..." she encouraged and then quickly added, "Don't pull out."

I lasted less than ten strokes before the euphoric wave hit me and my balls started to drain as I grunted, "Oh shit... unnnggghh... shit... damn, Trish..."

Spots danced before my eyes as I collapsed onto her body and she started to run her fingers gently through my hair. My thoughts went to my ejaculation into her unprotected pussy and I wondered about her motivation. Did she subconsciously decipher my feelings? Did she think that it somehow absolved her of letting another man's semen enter her womb? Or, in just one evening had she become a different sexual being?

The next morning, just before noon, we returned Jerry to his camp without incident. He left behind a stack of drawing of Trish that ran the gamut from erotic art to pornographic. After much debate, we agreed he could keep one and I wasn't the least surprised when he selected the one where she eagerly sucked his cock as he rested on the couch.

Trish had taken so much cock that the soreness made it difficult for her to walk and compounded her building feelings of shame and guilt. After dropping the man, I had tried to talk to her and rationalize her thoughts, but seeing the kids ignited a new wave. It lasted for weeks, and as part of it, she decided it had all been my fault, as, in her mind, I had pressured her as part of some weird sexual fantasies. In truth, I think she understood that she was equally culpable, but it was easier to blame me than face her demons. Of course, our sex life suffered, becoming almost a perfunctory event for a time. Finally, after several months, things started to return to normal and interestingly, she seemed more sexual than before.

Then there was the myriad of unresolved thoughts and emotions that ricocheted in my brain like a pinball. I struggled to make sense of what had occurred in such a short time and how in one moment I wanted Trish to act the slut, quickly followed by my desire to see the return of the churchgoing wife and mother I thought I knew. The reconciliation never occurred but I knew she had a strong case concerning my involvement so I elected to just accept the conflict.

I think I was so happy that we had made it through the rough patch that I didn't see the signs at first. Her church group continued to help the homeless population and she was often on the phone with Gayle making plans. The few times I brought up Jerry, she quickly dismissed the question and declared everything was fine. Even though I thought it must be hard to occasionally see him, I backed away as any reference only seemed to upset her. However, when her routine visits to the camp turned from thirty minutes to sometimes well over an hour, I became concerned and suspicious.

"Come on kids, let's get some ice cream," I announced, receiving squeal of joy in response.

It was a Saturday afternoon and Trish had left an hour earlier for the homeless encampment to meet Gayle. My curiosity had reached its limit, and I felt justified in performing a drive-by check. However, having the kids with mommy out meant I needed to create a good story. Loaded and on our way in five minutes, it took another ten to arrive at the camp. There was no sign of Trish's car, and with my children's voices demanding their treat, I was about to head for the ice cream shop when a thought hit me. I drove up the street, made the turn and soon arrived at the motel we had stopped out that bitterly cold night many months ago. Sure enough, parked in front of room number five was my wife's vehicle. No doubt, she was inside with her homeless lover, wailing in pleasure as he mercilessly pounded her pussy.

I thought about pulling up and kicking the door open to catch her in the act. In my current state, it was an appealing idea, but the kids were with me and I didn't want them to see their mother this way. I let out a deep sigh as the kids giggled behind me and we turned, went to the store, and got ice cream.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories