Charitable Donations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgan and Art went through their own transitions during their respective kisses. Both managed to let themselves go and enjoy the kiss. When the four sets of lips separated Morgan and Art were fully committed. The hardest thing that either of them had ever done was behind them. They admitted to themselves that enjoying the touch of another was not the end of the world and could actually be more enjoyable than either had ever imagined. That didn't mean that they weren't on each other's mind throughout it all.

The truth that both found was that no matter how amazing the other person in their arms was, that person wasn't their true love. Morgan and Art finally accepted the fact that what happened over the next nearly eleven months wouldn't change how they felt for each other. That said, there was no sense in wasting the opportunity to do things they never would have done otherwise. It was time to jump into the deep end and enjoy the swim.

Mel and Trudy felt the change in their partners as their kisses progressed. They each knew that they had accomplished the first milestone. From here on out, things were going to be interesting and a whole lot of fun.

Trudy pulled back from Art and grinned up at him, "Very nice, but I need a little something more. Show me how good you are at eating pussy."

Art didn't hesitate. He picked up Trudy and tossed her on the bed. Climbing on with her, he kissed her again and began his discovery of her body. If he was going to do this, he was going to do it right, and that meant working her into a frenzy before his tongue ever touched her pussy.

Mel slowly separated her lips from Morgan, then turned and walked to the bed. She moved to the middle, laid on her back, and spread her legs. Her foot slid up the bed, propping one sexy knee in the air, fully exposing her pussy. Her red hair was fanned out on the pillows and Morgan's breath caught at how gorgeous she looked. Mel grinned, "Come eat my pussy."

Morgan didn't hesitate either. Mel had just asked her to do what she had been fantasizing about doing. Enthusiasm wasn't going to be an issue. Morgan nearly pounced on the sexy redhead and Mel giggled before her lips were squashed against Morgan's.

Morgan took her time arousing her lovely partner. Each time that her mouth left Mel's to kiss, lick, or nibble, it soon returned. Deep tongue filled kisses were followed by kisses up Mel's neck and Morgan's tongue licking back down. When Morgan finally captured one of Mel's nipples in her mouth Mel let out a groan of need. Morgan was driving her crazy and Mel wanted her face on her pussy right fucking now!

Morgan wasn't letting her off that easy. She continued her torturous route down Mel's body, giving each place her mouth landed, exquisite attention. Mel let out a sigh of relief and a moan of need when Morgan's tongue finally licked between her labia. This was Morgan's first time making love to a woman and she wanted it to be memorable for both of them.

Morgan slipped her middle finger into Mel's soaked pussy and sucked her clit into her mouth. A few moments of caressing Mel's g-spot while flicking her clit with her tongue had Mel thrashing through an amazing orgasm. Morgan continued to plant light little kisses on Mel's pussy while Mel basked in her euphoria.

Suddenly, Mel sat up, "That was awesome. Now we need to get you naked."

Art was all in now. He was on a mission of discovery and Trudy's body was his map. He loved every part of her, and he set out with the touch of his hands, mouth, and tongue to find every delicious nerve ending. His tongue traced across her nipples before his teeth lightly pulled them. Art's hands caressed her amazing tits as his head continued down her body. His tongue and lips touching first lightly, then lustfully, tracing the way ever downward.

His kisses traced up her inner thighs and his lips brushed across her clit. His tongue extended and he licked her from bottom to clit, over and over again until Trudy's hands snaked through his hair and held him tightly in place. His tongue flicked her clit repeatedly as his index finger entered her and began to gently rub her g-spot. Her hips began to shake and her hands gripped his scalp as he brought her ever closer to ecstasy. Her ass clenched and her pussy thrust hard against his face as her orgasm swept over her, leaving her breathless. When she finally got her breath back Trudy looked down at his wet face in wonder, "Fucking wow! Now I need you to get naked."

Art and Morgan soon found themselves naked and being escorted back to the main room. Art's fear of not being able to get hard had been truly put to rest. He had expected to fuck the beautiful brunette after he ate her, and his cock was more than ready to go. Now, he was walking down the hall next to his wife and his cock was doing a pretty good job of pointing the way. Morgan's chuckle reassured him that things were all right between them.

Andria was stretched out nude on the couch when they returned to the main room. Art knew that the woman was beautiful, but he had no idea that she was absolutely beyond belief when she was nude. The press that followed Andria veraciously had often pointed out her age. Art thought that she sure didn't look her forty-two years, more like thirty-two. It didn't matter one tiny bit to Art that she was ten years older than him or Morgan. There was no doubt in his mind that Andria was eminently doable.

Andria's face was unreadable, "So far, so good. Now we need to see how you do when you watch each other fuck. Mel, Trudy, please come play with me."

Mel and Trudy moved to the couch and began to kiss, touch, and tease Andria. Morgan and Art watched in fascination as the two beauties enthusiastically molested their boss. Not long after they started Mel was alternating between kissing Andria's mouth and sucking on her nipples while Trudy had her face buried between Andria's legs. Andria's hands went from holding Trudy tight against her pussy to pushing her away, "Enough! I need cock!

"Art, get your sweet dick over here and fuck me!'

Art glanced over at Morgan but Andria interrupted, "Don't look at her, come to me."

Art knew that this was the moment of truth and he hoped that Morgan was truly on board. He had to stop thinking about his wife and focus on the stunning beauty in front of him. He let his cock do his thinking and all became clear. He moved to the couch and between Andria's legs. She spread them in welcome and he rubbed his cockhead up and down her labia. Her groan matched his as he penetrated her and gradually slid in deep.

Morgan thought that she would be unable to control her tears when her husband finally did what she knew he had to do. When his cock penetrated Andria the tears never came. Instead, she felt the warmth in her groin grow. Instead of watching while sadness overwhelmed her, she watched with erotic interest as her husband's cock disappeared into Andria's drenched pussy. Watching her husband fuck this beautiful woman didn't hurt her feelings, it excited her. She wanted to join them.

She didn't notice that Mel and Trudy were back at her side until the two women began touching her again. Watching her husband fuck while the two women molested her own body had Morgan at a state of arousal that made her knees weak. She continued to watch as her husband brought Andria to an impressive orgasm with his cock fully buried in her.

In the silence that followed Morgan could hear Andria as she gradually recovered from her orgasm. Andria's breathing finally slowed to a normal rate and she kissed Art passionately, "Thank you for that. You have an awesome cock, and we are not done yet."

Andria moved out from under Art and turned her focus to Morgan, "Now, it's your turn."

Morgan felt a set of strong hands run down her shoulders and continue down her back. The hands grabbed her hips and aggressively pulled her back against a massive erection. A deep voice whispered in her ear, "I'm going to make you cum on my cock."

Morgan twisted around and her face met the muscular chest of a tall black man. She looked up and into the eyes of the handsome man, then down at his erection. She couldn't help but note that he had an amazing cock and her thoughts turned to wondering what it would feel like in her mouth, or deep in her pussy. She knew without a doubt that if he entered her, his fat cock would go deep. There was no way that it couldn't.

The next thing she knew his lips were on hers and his hands were all over her body. It wasn't all that difficult for her to let herself go with it, and she let her hands begin to caress his muscular body. Everywhere her hands touched she discovered toned muscle. She surprised herself when she realized that she had both hands wrapped around his cock as she tried to swallow his tongue.

His hand was rubbing her pussy while their kiss became passionate. His finger slid between her labia and began to penetrate her pussy. He pushed it in deep while the palm of his hand rubbed her clit. His fat finger was bigger than some of Morgan's past lovers and she began to writhe as he rubbed her g-spot. Morgan became lost in the sensations, her focus totally on the man that was molesting her so good, and the people around her forgotten.

He picked her up effortlessly and her legs seemed to naturally wrap around his hips. Mel or Trudy, she wasn't sure who and didn't care, held his cock and aimed it at her opening. He lowered her onto his massive cock and Morgan rested her head on his chest as he filled her. His cock felt amazing and Morgan knew that she was moments away from an earth-shattering orgasm. Then he started fucking her.

Morgan was transported. He was filling her better than she had imagined, and her pussy was on fire with wonderful sensations. She was moaning loudly and didn't care, assuming that she even noticed. His strong arms pumped her onto his cock and their lips met again as he kissed her passionately. Morgan's body responded in the only way it could. The orgasm that swept through her body left her limp in his arms.

Morgan was beyond thinking. All she wanted in this moment was more of his fabulous cock. He lowered her to the couch and began long stroking into her. Morgan never knew whether she had multiple orgasms, or just one continuous one. What she did know was that she loved every second of it. When she felt him begin to stroke erratically, she knew he was getting close. He pulled his cock from her pussy and she knew what to do. She dove onto his cock and pumped him with her hand while her mouth sucked him for all she was worth. The explosion of cum across her tongue caused a deep sense of satisfaction and she greedily swallowed all he could give.

She licked him clean and gave his cock a sweat kiss on the head before releasing him and falling back onto the couch. Her languid gaze fell on her husband. His look of lust was all she needed. She smiled as her husband plunged his cock back into Andria. He fucked her hard and fast and she responded, thrusting her hips to meet his.

They continued at their fast and erotic pace until Andria came all over his cock. Art had reached the point of no return and he barely got his cock out of Andria's pussy and into her mouth before he began shooting jets of cum. Andria sucked him dry and he fell back onto the couch. She crooked a finger at Morgan. Morgan moved over to Andria and the two women kissed deeply while Andria shared Art's cum with his wife. The kiss continued for quite a while until Andria finally broke it with a satisfied sigh.

A very pleased Andria looked up at the couple, "What a wonderful start. We are going to have a lot of fun together. For now, Mel and Trudy will escort you to your room. Shower, relax, enjoy the facility. We'll get back together for dinner at six."

Morgan and Art could hardly wait until they were escorted to their room before falling into each other's arms. Soon after that they were falling into the bed where they fucked each other stupid. They napped and barely had time to shower before dinner.

Dinner was great fun. Mel, Trudy, Andria, Morgan, and Art ate wonderful food, drank great wine, and enjoyed themselves thoroughly. The five new lovers would continue to have fun discovering each other's bodies, interspersed with wonderful meals and fun activities around the log home. This would prove to be the new normal for Morgan and Art. The new abnormal was just around the bend.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Andria interrupted Art and Morgan as they were going at it for the third time that Friday. Yesterday Morgan had been busy with Trent, the black stud that had fucked her in front of everyone on that first day and was now reconnecting with her husband. Andria had insisted, and Morgan hadn't complained, that Morgan fuck Trent at least one day a week for a month. Morgan liked the man a lot and found him to be an excellent lover.

His big cock was a pleasant diversion, although she much preferred her husband's. A huge cock could be nice and all, but a girl got sore after a while. She wasn't up for a steady diet. Andria had a plan though and she wanted Morgan prepared for what came next. Getting Art prepared wouldn't be that big of a problem. She had access to some pretty amazing male enhancement medications that would ensure he could perform over the long haul. Although it appeared that so far, he hadn't needed them.

Once everyone was assembled Andria began, "I am holding a fund raising party tomorrow evening and you two are going to be the stars of the show. This is a test, if you will, to see how effective this particular type of party is at raising charitable funds.

"Here's how it will work. Morgan and Art will be auctioned separately to the highest bidder, or bidders. The winning bid will have exclusive access to you until Monday morning at 8:00 am. You will serve their every need with enthusiasm. They may ask you to do things you have never done before. You will do those things and you will enjoy them."

Art looked concerned, "I worry about Morgan. What if someone hurts her or something?"

Andria smiled gently, "I understand your concern. I told you from the beginning that there would never be a recording, whether video, audio, or pictures, taken of you. That is still true, unless a crime is committed. My security monitors everything that happens in real time and will act if anyone breaks my rules or the law. So far that has never happened, and I don't have any reason to think it will this time. Guests are carefully screened before we consider inviting them. I expect that anything new you are asked to do will turn out to be a lot of fun.

"The auction will be held tomorrow right after lunch. Mel and Trudy will help you prepare and will ensure that you get where you need to be at the right time. This is going to be so much fun!

"Mel and Trudy, you are dismissed for the evening. Morgan and Art, I'm going to need your undivided attention tonight."

Mel and Trudy left the room. Andria stood and the couple followed her to her bedroom. Andria had spent a lot of joyful hours with Morgan and with Art. This would be the first time that the three of them would be together and Andria was practically giddy with excitement. The husband and wife team fucked her so well, and made her orgasm so hard, that she decided she preferred them as a team.

The following morning guests began to arrive. Morgan and Art were meandering through the crowd, being flirtatious as instructed. Morgan was topless and wearing the tiniest of thongs. Art was wearing a tight speedo that did little to hide his raging erection. Andria had ensured that he would be at least half hard by having him take some supplements she was preparing to market publicly. They worked much better than she had hoped.

The auction started with some incredibly rare and expensive items. Bidding was brisk, but it was easy to tell that the crowd was waiting for the couple to come up for auction. It didn't take long before Morgan was on the stage and bidding began. Andria was bowled over by the response and the size of the bids. So far, her test had worked.

Soon the bidding for Morgan got so high that bidders began collaborating. The winning bid was from a three man collaboration. A few minutes were spent get the paperwork out of the way, then Mel led the four out of the room.

Art looked after his wife with some concern. It was all well and good for her to have some fun, but three guys at once might be too much for her. He managed to force a smile on his face as he took his place on the stage. No one was more shocked than Andria when the women went nuts bidding on Art. Again, bids got to the point where bidders formed collaborative groups. Art found himself following Trudy and four women out of the main room.

Andria hosted the party until she could make an unnoticed exit. She went to her room, locked the door, got naked, and began watching the security feeds from Morgan and Art's rooms. She had the screen split so that she could move her eyes back and forth between them. She didn't bother opening the nightstand drawer and grabbing her favorite vibrator. She was absolutely sure that she wouldn't need it.

Her immediate attention was on Morgan and her three men. She was a bit concerned at first. The three men were all over the young woman. Three sets of hands all touching, caressing, and blundering into each other as the men greedily vied for prime real estate. She knew these men well. They had been wonderful contributors to her charities for years now. This was the first time that she had invited them to a little something more, and it looked like they were loving the experience so far.

Ben was the first to get a grip on himself and take a step back. Andria wasn't a bit surprised. She loved Ben's black skin and green eyes. That coupled with his fit body made him an exotic treat for the eyes. What drew her to Ben though was his masculine and in control demeanor. She was sure that a real stud was barely hidden under that alpha male exterior.

James, unsurprisingly, was next to slow down and think things through. At forty-five James was a silver fox with all of the pre-requisite looks. He could have walked out of a GQ photo shoot and had in fact been featured in that magazine several times. His son Lucas was a lot less willing to take a step back. Lucas was the younger image of his father, except that he had the advantage of his mother's looks as well. When Morgan saw him during the bidding her knees got weak. He took advantage of the opportunity to claim some additional real estate on Morgan's body. Morgan was doing her best to be enthusiastic, or maybe she just liked it.

Andria decided within a few minutes that Morgan definitely like it. Morgan's hand was busily unzipping Lucas's pants while his hand was busily caressing her pussy. Their lips were locked in a deep kiss as his pants hit the floor. Morgan's hands made quick work of his boxer briefs before wrapping around his wonderful cock.

James and Ben were busily losing their clothes. Much to Andria's surprise it appeared that James was the gifted one. His cock was absolutely beautiful, big, and thick. Ben was no slouch. His big black cock was like a siren's song to Andria, and she couldn't wait until Morgan saw it for the first time.

Lucas and Morgan broke their kiss and that gave the men a chance to get their act together. Morgan laughed as the three men did a quick game of Rock, Paper, Scissors to establish their fucking order. Lucas was up first and threw a fist pump into the air, further titillating Morgan. He swept her off her feet and tossed her laughing onto the bed.

Her laughter soon changed to moans as the young man dove between her legs and began to vigorously eat her pussy. Figuring that the young man wasn't using Morgan's mouth for anything at the moment, Ben and James climbed onto the bed at either side of her head and began brushing their cocks across her lips. Morgan, being a smart woman, picked up on the hint right away. Her hands came up and grasped the two cocks. She kissed each one in turn, then licked, then sucked until young Lucas drew her attention away by giving her an amazing orgasm.