Charitable Donations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucas raised up from her crotch on a mission to stick his cock in her and spied his father and Ben getting their cocks serviced, "Hey, get out of the way! I'm going to be kissing that mouth."

The two men moved back and watched as Lucas slid the head of his cock into Morgan's pussy. Her groan of pleasure as he slid deep was obviously heart felt. Soon he had his hands under her ass, pulling her up to meet his plunging cock. At the pace he was setting it wouldn't be long, and it wasn't. Morgan began to cum on his cock and that was more than enough to set him off. He pulled his cock out and began to spray his cum across her stomach.

He sat back on his knees and fought to get his breath back as he looked down at the beautiful woman that he had just had the privilege of fucking. She looked stunning lying there in the afterglow. It wasn't until his father gave him a nudge that he realized he hadn't moved for some time. Lucas jumped off the bed and practically ran into the bathroom. He came back with a washcloth and lovingly washed the cum from Morgan's belly. The cloth must have been nice and warm because Morgan just relaxed and smiled while he washed her.

Andria glanced over at Art's side of the split screen. Three of the four women were having a grand time exploring Art's fit body. The fourth woman made her pause. She knew the woman only in passing, but her security people had checked her out, so she took their word for the woman. Virginia, yes, that's her name. She had just been through a contentious divorce. Virginia was sitting in a chair off to the side and was watching. Her expression was unreadable, and she didn't seem interested in participating. Something was bothering Andria. She didn't know what it was, but she trusted her instincts.

Andria picked up her bedside phone and connected to her security chief, "Bud? Are you watching Art's feed? Yeh? Do me a favor and keep an eye on Virginia. Something is off about her. She's not participating at all. It's almost like she's waiting for something. Keep me informed."

She hung up the phone and looked back at the screen. Art was busy with one woman on his face while another rode his cock. The third woman was touching everyone and everything she could while she waited her turn. She watched for a while as the four lovers moved into various positions while they pleasured each other. Virginia just sat and stared.

Andria looked at Morgan's feed just in time to see James feeding his massive cock into her from behind while she sucked Ben's cock. Lucas was standing off to the side with a reinvigorated erection. Morgan was quickly brought to another orgasm. Her oral attention to Ben's cock flagged a bit as she caught her breath. James pulled out and laid down on his back. Morgan quickly sat on his cock and began to grind her hips. Lucas got on the bed behind her. He had come prepared with a bottle of lube in his hand.

Andria watched in fascination, her hand playing with her pussy, as Lucas slowly sank his cock into Morgan's ass. It took a few minutes, but Lucas and his father settled into a rhythm that soon had Morgan screaming in pleasure. Her screams were soon muffled as Ben slid his cock back into her mouth. Andria fingered herself to orgasm as she watched Morgan cumming so hard that she lost control of her body. Lucas and his father began shooting into Morgan and poor Ben just watched in fascination. It was impossible for Morgan to focus on his cock while orgasming so hard.

Lucas and James pulled their spent cocks from Morgan and gently rolled her onto the bed. Morgan was obviously in another world at the moment and Andria checked up on Art. He was in a pile of women on the bed, his cock only semi-erect now after having serviced three women into near comas. The three women all had smiles on their faces as they faded off to sleep. Art took advantage of the break to get off the bed and go to the bathroom. Virginia still sat and watched.

Andria looked back at Morgan's side of the screen. Morgan finally stirred from her post orgasmic stupor and got up to go to the bathroom herself. Lucas and James followed behind her and Andria watched as the two men took her into the shower and washed her lovingly. Ben was lying back on the bed, waiting his turn.

Back on Art's screen, he had just come out of the bathroom and Virginia stood to great him. She looked him up and down, still with no clear expression on her face, "Come with me."

She walked to the door and he followed her into the hall, still naked as the day he was born. She led him down the hall to her own room. The camera picked back up as he followed her to the bedroom. She pointed to the dining chair that she had obviously placed in the room earlier, and he sat down. She pulled a bag from the closet and walked behind him. Andria sat up in bed when she saw the handcuffs. They weren't play cuffs, or soft cuffs. They were the real thing and Andria cringed when she saw Virginia secure his hands and ankles, then go back and tighten the cuffs until Art grimaced in pain.

Virginia pulled something from the bag and walked back in front of Art. Andria was reaching for the phone when Virginia swept the cat of nine tails forward and raked it down Art's chest. Blood bloomed from the wounds as Art screamed in agony. Andria screamed into the phone, "Stop her now!"

The bedroom was invaded by her security before the words were fully out of her mouth. Virginia was trying desperately to swing the whip and managed to flick it down Art's face before security got control of her. Andria looked over at Morgan's screen, scared to death that something was happening to her as well. Ben was lying on his side behind her and had her leg raised while he plunged his cock into her. She watched as he plunged deep and his body stiffen as he came in Morgan.

The phone was still on her ear, "Bud, have your folks get Morgan and get her to her husband. We need to get him to the hospital right now. Make sure you keep Virginia for the police. That bitch isn't going to get away with this shit!"

Andria jumped out of bed and quickly dressed. She was on her way to the hospital within moments. She sobbed in remorse in the back of her limo. She'd had the best of intentions. Save two wonderful people, help the needy, and have a ton of fun. She had been so sure that only good would come from her manipulations and now, two people that didn't deserve it, would forever have this horrible memory. Hadn't they already suffered enough for any ten people?

On arrival at the hospital Andria was quickly escorted to Morgan. The two women held onto each other while they waited for Art to come out of surgery. Andria was inconsolable. The tears ran down her face and she sobbed, apologizing over and over.

Morgan was in shock. She had gone from having amazing sex with three men to panicked concern about her husband in seconds. She still wasn't sure what had happened. All she really knew was that her husband had been hurt and Andria seemed to think that it was all her fault. She didn't know what had happened, but she did know what her friend needed her right now. She held Andria close and caressed her arms trying to calm her.

Andria eventually cried herself out. Her security had been watching and when Bud saw that she was ready he approached her, "Andria? We need to talk about what happened and what you want to do."

Andria took a deep breath and centered herself, "Have a seat, Bud. Morgan needs to hear all of this."

She then turned to Morgan, "Morgan, Art was bid on by four women. When they got to the room, three of the women had sex with Art. One of them, Virginia, did not. She watched and waited until the other women were asleep, then she had Art follow her to her room. Art went because I insisted you both be enthusiastic. He had no idea what she was going to do. She handcuffed his hands and feet to a chair and managed to hit him twice with a whip before security could stop her."

Bud nodded, "Per protocol the room was treated as a crime scene and the police were called. The whip she used was a Cat of Nine Tails. That's a whip with multiple strands. This one had sharpened metal barbs at the end of the strands. The whip she used is a deadly weapon, not a sex toy, and by the way she was swinging it, she meant to hurt your husband. We have no idea why. There is no way that she knew your husband before today."

Morgan had gone pale, "How bad did she hurt him?"

Bud shook his head, "We don't know yet. The doctors are working on him and will let us know as soon as they can."

Andria's look was scary, "Bud, I want that bitch to pay. You make absolutely sure you cooperate with the police. I don't want her to see daylight except from a prison courtyard for a long time."

Bud was quick to reassure her, "I started recording video when you called with your suspicions. I've turned the tape of her and Art, from the time they entered her room until we subdued her, over to the police. My guys back at the house called right before I walked in here to talk with you. Virginia has been arrested. I doubt that we will know why she did what she did for a long time, if ever."

Two hours later a doctor still wearing surgical scrubs walked over to Morgan, "Mrs. Tever?"

"Yes? How is my husband?"

The doctor was all business, "Your husband suffered wounds to his chest and the left side of his face. The wounds on his face were deep, but we managed to repair them just fine, and I don't think there will be much in the way of scar tissue.

"The wounds on his chest were another matter. They were deep into the muscle tissue and will take a while to heal. Regrettably, he will have scarring there. I wouldn't recommend reconstructive surgery. The outcome would be doubtful and not worth the risks of multiple surgeries.

"He is in recovery and should be in a room within the hour. I don't expect that he will be waking up until tomorrow. We have him on IV pain meds for now. His chest is going to be very sore for weeks. It's a bad place to have a wound and it will take time to heal."

The doctor left and Andria looked at Morgan with tears in her eyes, "This is my fault and I understand if you want me to leave."

Morgan pulled Andria into a tight hug, "You couldn't have known. I need you with me right now. Please don't leave me alone."

Andria got Bud's attention, "Have Mel and Trudy put together a few things for Morgan and me. We'll be staying here tonight."

Bud nodded and left.

Andria was having trouble understanding why Morgan didn't hate her. Andria understood suffering as much as she could without having the experience herself. She'd dedicated her life to helping others escape suffering and she thought she understood it.

Morgan had lived it. In the beginning of her child's illness, she had blamed the doctors that had given her the bad news. She thought that if they were just more competent, more dedicated, more sympathetic, her child would have had a chance. It took her a long time to accept that it wasn't their fault. They had done all that they could do, and life threw her family a giant 'Fuck You!' anyway. As much as it would be nice to have a target for the blame, there wasn't one, and making others suffer because you are suffering doesn't change that truth.

Morgan had come to know and love Andria over the last few months. She thought she understood her as a human being and knew that Andria would never deliberately, or through thoughtless inaction, hurt anyone. Morgan could never have predicted what happened and had done everything in her power to ensure her and Art's safety. She didn't hate Andria, she loved her, and as far as she was concerned, there was nothing to forgive.

Over the following weeks Andria traveled extensively on business, leaving Art and Morgan to recover. The reality was that she couldn't bring herself to face them. Art and Morgan had talked a lot about what happened and tried to talk with Andria. Andria was so remorseful that she had a hard time accepting their affection for her. She hadn't yet accepted that it wasn't her fault.

A few months after the night of the attack on Art, Andria had returned to the home she shared with Art and Morgan. She was in her room agonizing over the couple when there was a knock at her suite door. The staff always called her before coming to her door. Curious, she opened the door to see Morgan and Art holding hands as they faced her. Before she could blurt out some excuse as to why she couldn't talk, Art moved past her and brought Morgan with him, "Enough Andria!"

Tears immediately began to fall from Andria's eyes. Art brought his hand up and cupped her face, "Enough. You have made yourself suffer enough."

He leaned down and kissed her lips tenderly, "We miss you. Please stop avoiding us and let's deal with this together."

Morgan moved up and kissed Andria, "Please sweetheart."

Morgan and Art were both wearing robes and both let them drop to the floor. Andria had almost managed to forget how beautiful Morgan was, but when she looked at Art her breath caught in her throat. She reached out and ran her fingers down the five scars that ran down Art's left breast and across his chest in red angry looking swooshes. The tears ran down her face, "I did this. I will never be sorry enough."

Morgan tilted Andria's head up with her hand, "No. You did not do this. A crazy woman did this. You never did anything but try to help people."

Andria was caught in Morgan's serious gaze, "Do you really think that we would be standing here right now if we thought this was your fault? Don't be absurd.

"You have spent your life and much of your fortune helping those that couldn't help themselves. Few, if any, of those folks deserved to be in their situation, yet they were still suffering. Most did all the right things, took care of their families, and were not a burden on society. They didn't create their horrible situation; they were caught in it. Sometimes bad things happen, regardless of your best intentions. For the first time in your life, you know what that feels like.

"Art and I almost lost each other when it happened to us. We don't want to lose you because it happened to you."

The couple held Andria close between them as she cried long sobs. When she gradually settled in their arms Morgan walked her to the bathroom and helped her put herself back together. When they returned to the bedroom Art was waiting. He pulled Andria into his arms and kissed her deeply. He kissed her as another sob left her mouth. He kissed her as she slowly unwound from her tension. He kissed her until she began to kiss him back with a will.

Then Morgan began to caress her while her husband's tongue coaxed Andria's out to play. The couple touched, caressed, and kissed Andria while taking turns removing her clothes. Art carried her to the bed and laid her in the center. Morgan crawled onto the bed and began kissing Andria deeply while Art moved to her other side. Soon Morgan and Art were trading Andria's lips back and forth between them.

Art let his wife take Andria in her arms and watched as she made love to the woman who needed it, and deserved it, so much. The deep affection, the passion, was so very obvious between them. The orgasm that Morgan gave Andria with her deft tongue was so much more than just endorphins firing. Andria was transformed by it. The two women lay entwined in the afterglow looking into each other's eyes, caressing, and kissing.

When Art took her in his arms the tears in her eyes were ones of love, not sadness. He made love to Andria while Morgan looked on with love in her eyes. Morgan and Art stayed on either side of Andria and held her while she slept. In the morning, Art and Morgan gave Andria a few minutes in the shower before joining her. They found her leaning against the wall, the hot water washing down her body, as she cried. They gathered her in their arms and began to console her.

Andria shook her head, "Stop you guys! I'm not crying because I'm upset. I'm crying because I'm happy! So, lighten up, will ya?"

Art chuckled, "Well good. I was so looking forward to fucking you in this shower."

Andria giggled as he gave her a reason to laugh, then they gave her a reason to moan, eventually they gave her reason to scream out her joy.

Burt was sitting in the security room, doing his job to ensure his boss was safe, and smiling like an idiot while a tear ran down his cheek.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Morgan and Art had now been working off their contract for eleven months. The core group of four women and one man had only grown closer over that time. Morgan was still subject to Andria's sexual whims. Whims that were largely dictated by Andria's wish for Morgan to have a wonderful time. Andria paraded quite the stable of studs through Morgan's bedroom. All the men were deeply invested in her charities. Morgan, for her part, was more than happy to enjoy the pleasure of another man, or men, in support of Andria. Plus, there were also the multiple orgasms to consider.

Art was treated in much the same way, although multiple orgasms weren't all that much of a consideration. He was already enjoying the company of four women, so it wasn't like he was suffering. Still, he spent many an enjoyable interlude with a lovely contributor, or two.

There was always time made for the three of them. Morgan and Art would always be first in each other's eyes, but there was room in their hearts for Andria as well. Andria loved them both deeply and she had decided months ago that she wanted them in her life long after the contract was done. She was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was.

Twelve months and one day after their contract was entered into, Art and Morgan stood on the stage next to Andria. Andria stood in front of the couple, "Are you sure? I know you came to me with this idea, but are you really sure?"

Art and Morgan smiled reassuringly and Andria brought the microphone to her mouth, "It gives me great pleasure to introduce Art and Morgan Tever, the new team that will head the Brenkenridge Foundation. The foundation will ensure that future generations will have their needs met, long after I'm dead and gone.

"Tonight, we are holding a special auction to generate investment in the foundation. Art and Morgan have graciously offered to be auctioned. The winning bidder will have the undivided attention of Art, or Morgan, or possibly both, for five days at the Brenkenridge resort of your choice. You have provided your signature which is your guarantee that you have read and will comply with the rules, or lack thereof wink, wink.

"I think we are ready to start!"