Charitable Donations

Story Info
A devastated couple, a philanthropist, and some creative fun.
10.8k words
4.62
10.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,691 Followers

Todger65 keeps my comma situation under control and does his best to edit my scribblings. I cannot thank him enough.

Charitable Donations

A devastated couple, a philanthropist, and some creative fund raising

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Andria Brenkenridge, billionaire entrepreneur and well known contributor to charity, was loved throughout the country. She was what rich people were supposed to be, aware of those in need, and using her vast resources to help them. Andria was a beacon of goodness and light. Every public move she made was documented by someone. She had to spend large sums of money protecting her limited privacy.

Her privacy was sacrosanct because It had to be. Andria was a single, beautiful, and very sexy woman. She would occasionally show up at some gala with the latest Hollywood hunk, preferably one that understood the charity she was representing, and let the paparazzi have their fun. The tabloids would have a field day for a while and when her current hunk couldn't hold their interest, she'd trade him in for a new model. She never once so much as kissed one of them.

Andria was not frigid, or sexually disabled in some way. She was, if anything, hypersexual. She got her kicks in a different way. She combined her two most favorite things, charity, and sex, and used them to find fulfillment. She had a great time, and everyone involved was the better for it. If her unusual method of satisfaction were to ever be made public, she'd never be able to use it again. Her crack security team did their best to ensure that she never had to face the possibility. They were very loyal and had good reason to remain that way.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Arthur (Art) Tever and his wife Morgan ate dinner at their tiny apartment table in silence. The weight of their grief ever present. It wasn't unusual for them to act that way. They rarely spoke to each other, but they minds were going a hundred miles an hour, in the wrong direction. The funny thing about it was that both were thinking the same things.

Both felt that life was no longer tolerable. The only thing stopping suicide was their mutual concern for their spouse. Arthur and Morgan wanted the pain to stop, but at the same time, didn't want to cause more pain for their widow, or widower, as the case may be.

They had been a happy family. Both had good jobs and were considered attractive. They loved each other deeply and expressed their love with joyful abandon. Their two-year-old daughter, Tracy was their joy and would be their only child. Morgan nearly died giving birth and her tubes were tied before she left the hospital.

They got the diagnosis when Tracy was one month past her second birthday. Their baby girl, their light, had terminal cancer. They put up the good fight. Anything that could possibly change their darling's fate was tried. After a nearly twelve month battle they lost her, and the couple withdrew from the world and each other.

It was bad enough to lose their child, but there was also insult to this injury. Art's insurance covered the family and it did what it was supposed to do, until the annual spend limit was reached. When the dust settled, the debt the couple owed for losing their child was nearly half a million dollars. Art's insurance had cut and run at a hundred thousand.

During the year leading up to their baby's death they had to sell their house, their cars, their jewelry, and anything else of value. During the last three months of the battle, Art and Morgan rented a one room efficiency apartment close to the hospital. It was a dump waiting to be condemned. Art's three-month absence from work had cost him his job since he'd long ago ran out of family leave time. Morgan had quit hers as soon as Tracy was diagnosed. They found work as janitors at the hospital and managed to survive. After sating the debt collectors with what little they could, they barely had money for rent and food.

They were the last of their respective lines. Neither Art nor Morgan had a single living relative. Their attempt to leave a legacy was foiled by cancer. All they had were each other.

Now, two years after Tracy's death, they sat in silence. Both thinking about their daughter, both wondering if the pain would ever go away, and both wondering if they could take another day. The couple hadn't made love since the morning of the day they found out about their baby's cancer. Their lives were at rock bottom and there was no relief in sight. It's nearly impossible to put a smile on your face and have a positive outlook when you're lying at the bottom of a well.

An authoritative knock on the door startled Art and Morgan out of their misery. The knock came again as Art stood and walked the five steps it took to reach the door. When he opened the door, he was treated to a strange sight. Two looming bruisers dressed in very expensive suits bracketed a... Tent?

The bruisers and the tent moved into the tiny apartment. Art had to move or be run over. The door was pulled shut from the outside and Art tried to make sense of what he was seeing. He realized that the tent was actually a well-crafted camouflage. It looked somewhat like a hijab worn by Afghani women on the television news, only more shapeless. It completely hid what was possibly a human being. Just as he finished his thought, a seam down the front began to open. One of the bruisers helped what was now revealed to be a woman climb out of the contraption.

The woman smiled big, "Sorry about all that. I didn't mean to be rude, it's just that I have to protect my identity. You'll know why shortly.

"Do you know who I am?"

Arthur and Morgan were both standing with their mouths gaping open. Morgan was the first to find her voice, "You look like Andria Brackenridge."

Andria smiled, "I not only look like her, but I am also her, and I'm here to make you an offer."

Art and Morgan waited for the other shoe to drop. Both thought that this would be the final straw that broke the camel's back. Whatever this ultra-rich woman wanted, they were both sure it wouldn't be in their best interest. The couple looked like they were bracing for a blow.

Andria's smile became gentle, "I am not here to hurt you. I found out about you from a friend of a friend, and I want to reach an agreement with you that will be mutually beneficial.

"In a nutshell, I will pay off your debt and ensure that you get the grief counseling you need from the best there is. In return, you will provide certain sexual services for me. You will not be harmed in any way, and you won't be asked to do any of the nasty kinky stuff. I don't care for it.

"If you agree all you have to do is sign the one year contract and do what you are told. I promise at the end of the contract you will be out of debt and happy. If you decide that you're not interested, I will leave and that will be the end of it. Any questions?"

Morgan immediately spoke up, "What do you mean by sexual services?"

Andria gave Morgan a lustful look, "You will fuck who I tell you to fuck, when I tell you to fuck them, and you will be enthusiastic in the endeavor. Any hint that you are not fully invested will be considered a breach of the contract and our relationship will end on the spot. Your debt will be paid down by the percentage of the year that you enthusiastically participated."

Art looked scared, "What about Morgan and me? Will we be allowed to be together?"

Andria grinned, "Oh! Good question. The answer is sometimes. There will be times that I require Art to give me his undivided attention while Morgan spends quality time with some friends. I tend to decide things as I go. No one will touch either of you that hasn't been fully tested. Any women that Art is with will be on birth control.

"And, before you ask, everything will be our secret. I don't allow recording during fun time. But rest assured, there will be a lot of sex. Neither of you are ready for that yet. You both need some help first. Sign and we start right now. Say 'no' and I'm gone."

Morgan and Art went into their tiny bathroom. Art pulled his wife close for the first time in a very long time, "I'm afraid I'll lose you."

Morgan talked into his chest, "That will never happen, but I'm afraid I'll lose you."

Art gave his wife a squeeze, "You will never lose me to another. I do know that I'm at the end of my rope. The future seems hopeless, and she is offering us a chance."

Morgan nodded, "A chance to have sex with who knows who. I don't know if I can do that. I'm married to you."

Art's response didn't surprise Morgan, "We'll still be married. I won't give you up, but if we're going to do this, I will have to set you free to enjoy the experience. I don't want you to feel one moment's guilt."

Morgan looked up at her husband, "I thought you might say that. It's exactly what I was thinking. At this point, I don't see how we can refuse. If we do, it means the end of everything because I cannot go on like this. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but soon, my last bit of resistance will be gone.

"If we do this it means letting go of jealousy and inhibition. It means trusting each other to remember that they can have our lust, but that our love is for each other. I'm willing to take the chance if you are."

Art nodded, "Ok, it's agreed. Wow! I guess we had better tell Andria."

Art and Morgan walked out of the bathroom and faced Andria. Art nodded, "You have a deal, Andria."

Andria turned to Morgan, "Do you agree?"

Morgan nodded, "I do."

Andria grinned as her bodyguard handed her a folder. Andria opened it revealing the contract, "This is worded as simply and directly as my lawyers will allow. Read it over, ask any questions you may have, and I need both of you to sign at the bottom."

Art and Morgan read together, and both had no trouble understanding it completely. What they understood gave them chills. Neither was sure whether the chills were from fear or excitement. There was a lot to be excited about. There was also the sex. Art picked up the pen and signed first. Morgan provided her signature without hesitation and the deal was done.

Andria closed the folder and handed it to her bodyguard. Then she turned to the couple, "You understand now that you will do what I say, when I say it, without question and with enthusiasm. I in turn promise that I will never ask you to do something that will hurt you. I understand that you love each other, and I'm not interested in breaking you apart. Just the opposite in fact.

"Gather together your keepsakes and my folks will collect them and make sure nothing happens to them. You will get them back at your new home. Leave everything else. You don't need any of it and it will only serve to remind you of your pain.

"We leave in ten minutes. Get cracking."

Less than five minutes later the few reminders of their daughter were on the table. There had been no discussion between the husband and wife. Both knew exactly what to keep. A minute later they followed the tented lady out of the apartment and into a limousine. Half an hour after that they boarded a private jet. A two hour flight and another limo ride later they arrived at a sea-side home.

Andria escorted them inside, "This will be your home for a while. You'll find clothing in your sizes along with everything else you will need. There is a list of numbers by the house phone along with a description. Those are the only numbers you will call. In an emergency, just dial 911 like you would normally do. It will alert the quick reaction force and they will be here in minutes. You are not to have outside contact with anyone without my express permission.

"You are allowed to explore the property, but you will not leave the property without my permission. If you need groceries, there's a number. If you need pharmacy items, there's a number. I think you catch my drift. I'm not trying to hold you prisoner. I'm trying to protect you from the press and various crazies, while at the same time protecting myself. There will be security guards on the property, and they will do their best to respect your privacy.

"Rest and spend time together tonight. Tomorrow your therapy begins."

Morgan raised an eyebrow, "What therapy?"

Andria patted her arm, "Grief and Couples therapy to name two. There may be others depending on your evaluations. We need to get your heads back on the living side of the equation before we can have any fun."

The following day was the first of many the couple spent with the best in the world at helping people through grief. It took a while for Art and Morgan to let go of the guilt they had carried, as undeserved as it was. It took a while for them to open up to each other again. It took a while before they laughed again, but eventually they did. The loss of their daughter wasn't something to get over. It was something to grieve about, impossible to forget, yet also to be accepted. The couple learned to live again by accepting their daughter's loss as something that they could not have changed. They managed to forgive themselves for a crime they had not committed.

The first month of therapy went a long way toward helping Art and Morgan. It would take many months more at a much less intense pace before Andria was satisfied that the couple could move on to the next phase in their lives. The first month served her purposes. There was one thing left for Art and Morgan to do, and they needed to do it together, then the Tevers would be ready to begin.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Morgan and Art walked along the beach hand in hand. They were on their last lap around the property and they paused with the sea lapping over their feet. They both felt the tickle of the sand washing out from under their feet and it made them smile. Art gently pulled his wife into his arms. Their lips met and began to express such need, such relief, such utter love that they nearly fell into the ocean. They practically ran to the house where they made love for the first time in a very long time. Andria was thrilled. Finally, the Tevers were ready.

Art and Morgan spent every minute that they could after that either having sex or getting each other ready for sex. They reconnected as a couple and rediscovered how much they enjoyed making love, or just plain fucking.

One week later Morgan figured out that something was up and pointed it out to Art. The security guards were moving all over the place, storing things, and packing things. When Andria came through the front door the couple looked at her blandly, as if she came there every day.

Andria laughed at their expressions, "Wonderful! You do have senses of humor. Time to go. My guys have your keepsakes packed up. Come on!"

The couple shrugged at each other and went outside. Both were trying to be nonchalant, but inside they were nervous wrecks. It was time to pay the piper.

A relatively short ride in the limo brought them to a helipad. Art was like a little boy in his excitement. The pilot gave him a headset and he listened in during the flight. The pilot pointed out various gauges and the two talked practically non-stop. Morgan was entranced by the view. They landed on a helipad next to a massive log home. Art gave the pilot a wave and followed the two women into the house.

They were met by two young women wearing the smallest of bikinis. The bottoms were unlined thongs. Art was pretty sure that was the case because he could see the lips of each girl's vagina pressing against the fabric. He was also sure that they didn't have much, if any, pubic hair. As small as the thongs were there wasn't much room for that.

The tops barely held their beautifully formed tits and if the nipples pressing against the cloth were any indication, Art could tell they were unlined as well. The two women were sexy as hell and Art felt a guilty stirring at his groin. Morgan thought both women were sexy as hell and shot a quick glance at her husband's crotch to see what his opinion was.

Andria waved her hand at the hot red head with the big green eyes, "I would like you to meet Melissa. She goes by Mel, and she will be assisting Morgan. The beautiful red head grasped Morgan's hand and the two women seemed to gravitate to each other. It seemed like they had known each other their entire lives.

Andria then gestured to the amazing blue-eyed brunette who seemed to have legs that went on forever, "Please say hello to Trudy. Trudy will be assisting Art.

"Now that the introductions are out of the way, I want Art and Morgan to go with your respective assistants. Please follow their instructions to the letter and I will see you both in a while. Please remember that you agreed to your enthusiastic participation. I can't stress enough the enthusiastic part. Let your reservations go and let things happen. I assure you that in the end, you will be glad that you did."

Art looked over his shoulder at his lovely wife, and she looked back at him, as they were led off in opposite directions. The smile they shared was one of love and acceptance. Whatever happened, that shared smile was their promise to each other that when this was over, they would be together. They had lost enough, and they weren't about to lose each other.

The first words both Art and Morgan heard when they arrived at their destinations were, "Kiss me."

Remarkably enough Morgan was the first to pull her assistant into her arms and kiss her. Art was substantially more hesitant until Trudy gave him an impatient look. He caught on quick that he wasn't being enthusiastic and delicately wrapped his arms around her.

Morgan was so far out of her comfort zone that she had no clue as to how she was supposed to act. She went with her gut and kissed the amazing red head with gusto. It didn't take her long to realize that despite her initial hesitance, she was enjoying the experience. Mel's lips were so soft and inviting, and her tongue was so delicate and delicious. This was nothing like kissing her husband. She dearly loved kissing her husband, but she loved kissing Mel in an entirely new and different way. So far, she decided, this contract hadn't been all that onerous.

Art was fighting his libido. He wasn't quite ready to be honest with himself. The honest facts were that he found Trudy to be one of the hottest women he had ever seen. In a fantasy, he would have been all over her. He would have wanted to taste every inch of her, eat her sweet pussy, and make her scream out her orgasm while his cock plunged deep into her pussy.

This was real life and Art was having a hard time balancing his loyalty to his wife with the temptation that Trudy offered. Trudy understood his conflict and set out to help him along. She stepped back and looked at Art sternly, "Just so you know, I'm not trying to replace your wife. I am here for your sex, and you will give it to me whenever I ask. Stop thinking and just go with it. I promise that you won't be sorry. Last warning. Do what you promised or leave."

Art was looking into Trudy's eyes as she spoke. He also noticed her non-verbal cues. He had learned about a few things while he and Morgan had their many counseling sessions and non-verbal cues was one of them. He woke up to the fact that he was seeing two things. The first was Trudy's honesty in her statement. The second, and vastly more important, was what her body was telling him. She found him attractive and was nervous. He surmised that she was concerned he didn't want her.

In that instant, things became clear. He had entered a contract and his wonderful wife was depending on him to follow through. In addition, he was being asked to kiss a wet dream come true as part of his obligation. He had talked this through with Morgan, so what the fuck was his problem? He knew it wasn't all going to be this easy, but his choice in this moment was. He stepped forward and pulled Trudy into his arms. He pushed all other thoughts aside and focused on the amazing woman in his arms. When their lips finally met the passion took off like wildfire.

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,691 Followers