Charity Ball

Story Info
You fuck me at the Charity Ball.
1.3k words
4.44
15.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spango
Spango
95 Followers

Note - This a quick story based on a recent fantasy. Enjoy.

Charity Ball

We are on the dance floor at the annual LGBT Charity Ball when You lean over and whisper in my ear, "I can't wait any longer," and grab my hand, leading me off the dance floor. You practically drag me out of the ballroom and into a service hallway, testing doors until You find on that is unlocked. You pull me into what appears to be a storeroom filled with chairs and other banquet furniture. Pushing me up against the far wall, I hear You pull Your belt off. Holding my wrists together, I feel You wrap it around them, binding my hands behind my back. Reaching under the skirt of my red sequined cocktail dress, You pull my panties down to my knees. I lift my feet one at a time to help You get them all the way off. You pull the plug out of my ass and set it aside. By now, my clitty is leaking into the cage You keep me in and I shudder in anticipation of what is soon to come.

Your hands are caressing my thighs when You lean forward and growl in my ear, "Tell me what You want."

"I want You to fuck me Daddy," I gasp, pushing back into Your crotch, "Fuck me hard."

I can feel Your raging hard cock through the layers of fabric separating us and wiggle against You. You push me away and I hear Your zipper, and a moment later, Your dress pants fall to the floor. Once more, You lift my skirt and I can feel the hard knob of Your cock run up the inside of my thigh on its way to its ultimate destination. When I feel it bump against my sissy hole, I try to push back on to it, but You hold me still and briefly tease me, rubbing Your cock up and down my ass crack. However, You are at least as horny as I am and I do not have to wait long. Stopping at my hole, You grab my hips under my skirt and pull me onto Your wonderful dick in one swift motion. I nearly cum then and only sheer force of will keeps my knees from collapsing. I do so love it when Your cock spears me like that. You wait a moment for me to recover a bit before You start to slowly rock Your hard cock in and out of me. Unable to control myself, I begin moaning like the slut I know You want me to be.

"Oh my god Daddy. Your cock feels so good fucking my sissy ass. That's it Daddy, fuck Your sissy slut good," I moan, pushing back into You as much as I can.

I notice the door on the side of the room open slightly but I can tell You are focusing on railing me good and hard and have not seen the door. As it slowly swings open, I can see a waiter peeking through. At first, I pretend that I have not seen him and just watch to see what he will do. He just stares at first, then he slowly reaches down and adjusts his crotch. I know now that I need to tease him, so I make eye contact and sensually run my tongue over my deep red lips. He lets out a gasp in response and that draws Your attention.

"Like what you see?" You ask him, not slowing down on my ass one bit, "Come in and shut the door."

"Um, ok," he stammers, closing the door behind him.

At this point, we can see he is young, maybe twenty at most. I turn my head and look up at You.

"Can he play too Daddy?" I ask, using my sexiest voice.

Looking him in the eye, You ask, "Well, do you want to join us, or just watch me fuck my sissy silly."

"I'd like to join you," he replies hesitantly, "But I'm not really sure what to do."

"You can start by getting your dick out so we can see what you've got," Daddy orders him.

"Yes Sir," he says as he starts to unbutton his pants. Slowly, he begins to lower them down his thighs.

"Faster boy," You bark, "We haven't got all day."

Startled, he drops his pants to the floor and pulls his plain briefs down quickly. A medium sized, mostly hard cock pops out and I turn my gaze back to you, my expression consumed by lust.

Seeing the look in my eyes, you turn to him and say, "She can't suck your dick from over there."

Stepping out of his trousers and underpants, he cautiously approaches us. You lean me forward and, once he is close enough, I turn my head and say, "Thank you Daddy," before engulfing his cock in my mouth in one go. I can tell he nearly came just then, so I back off and look up at him.

"You're going to need to calm a bit," I say, "Or it's going to be over too soon for either of us to really enjoy it."

About this time, I feel you start sliding in and out of me again and You say, "Less talking, more sucking sissy. And boy, if you cum before I'm done fucking her ass, I will uncage her clitty and let her fuck that cute boy butt of yours."

"Yes Sir," he replies and I say, "Yes Daddy," and take his cock back in my hot, slutty mouth.

It has been a very long time since You have allowed me to cum from anything but being fucked, so I decide that, if I can help it, there is no way he will outlast You. Redoubling my efforts, I take him as deep as I can and start to massage his cock head with my tongue. You pounding my ass is helping as Your thrusts push him deeper in my throat. A few minutes have gone by when you instruct him to grab my head and fuck my face. I tighten my lips around his shaft as he begins to thrust his cock into my mouth. I can tell he his close, so I start swirling my tongue around the head of his cock when he pulls back and I can see his knees start to shake. I can also tell You are getting close to exploding in my ass, so I know I need to hurry if I want to get to fuck his cute butt later. I suck for all I am worth, creating a vacuum around his cock that sends him over the edge. He buries his cock in me and holds my head as his body spasms. Several large loads of waiter cum are deposited directly down my throat, but he pulls back and the last couple of spurts land on my tongue, allowing me to taste his young spunk.

Seeing the cute young waiter boy cumming down my throat sets you off and before I can truly savor the nice load of cum he gave me, I feel Your wonderful cock expand deep inside me and I hear You grunt out Your orgasm as you paint my insides white. You pull me off his cock and stand me up. You release my wrists and motion for me you get fixed up, so I resettle my plug in me, trapping Your load. I slip my panties back on and touch up my make-up. Meanwhile, You turn toward our new friend.

"You made an agreement with me, and I expect you to hold up your end of the bargain," You say, voice stern.

"But, well, I mean," he stutters, "I've never done anything like this before, especially like getting screwed in the butt."

"I don't care about that," You rely, "You got to fuck my sissy's face and now you will hold up your end of the deal."

You hand him Your card, telling him to text You when his shift is over before sending him back to work. As we slip back into the ballroom, I wonder if he will actually follow through. My clitty twitches in her cage as I imagine slipping into him and really hope he will...

Spango
Spango
95 Followers