All Comments on 'Charity Dinner'

by QuietBedlam21

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
GHreaderGHreaderalmost 3 years ago
I love the puns

Thank you QuietBedlam21. This was fun. A whole story based on word play.

Please keep writing and I will keep coming back to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was really good!

Thors_FistThors_Fistalmost 3 years ago

Clever, witty story with great conversation. Very well written. Thanks a bunch.

youraveragegirlyouraveragegirlalmost 3 years ago

You’re a rockstar. 10/10, cute and funny, would recommend. ✨

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Excellent read, love the excruciating puns and the stilted conversation over the faux pas. Definitely 5 stars. Please keep on writing.

pranaykathapranaykathaover 2 years ago

This is fabulous. The puns, the witty lines, the things said and unsaid. Loved the way you write. Would be waiting for more to come from you. (No pun intended)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved the blurry description of drunk sex. Gave it real atmosphere and pace

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 2 years ago

I love well written “slow burn” erotica with a creative plot and rounded characters. Charity Dinner ticks all those boxes. Also, I like yarns where the sex doesn’t swamp the plot (too many Lit yard are ‘all sex and no plot’). Thanks for sharing. 5 stars and added to my favourites.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 1 year ago

Totally enjoyable read from beginning to end. Dixon Sider and Anita Wang are a great names to write a story around. I wonder what you could do with Ben Dover or Horace Peters? All in all, it's worth more than five stars. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietBedlam21@QuietBedlam21
I've written as a hobby for most of my life and written erotica since I first discovered it. As with all creation some of it was terrible, some of it was good, but almost none of it was ever shared. Then one day I realized: why not? What have I got to lose? People will eit...