Charity Slave Auction Ch. 06

Story Info
Kay goes on date to Charity slave Auction.
2k words
4.63
28.8k
18

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue passes Kay a black latex skirt to put on. Kay carefully slides it up over her stiletto heeled latex thigh boots and then up her legs to her waist. She realises that it is a super short mini-skirt because when she has got it up to her waist; she can see her pale thighs above her thigh high boots. The skirt has been precision cut so it clings perfectly over her pert round arse cheeks and thighs.

Kay is in a bit of a trance as she starts dressing; her mind is racing all over the place - what is happening to her? In the matter of a few short hours her normal life has been turned upside down. Her pulse is racing as if she is on some drugs, as she feels excited, thrilled and appalled almost at the same time.

Sue now passes her a black and white halter tuxedo waistcoat. She unzips the back and slips the halter on over her head. Sue zips the back up for her which pulls it super tight across her chest and torso pushing Kay's breasts right up and together. The front is low cut so exposing her now pronounced cleavage and little bumps are visible through the latex of her hard nipples.

Sue then helps Kay put on the final piece of the outfit, a matching tuxedo jacket, she slides the sleeves up Kay's arms and then does up the two buttons at the front. The contrast of the black and white latex works really well particularly with the detailing of the black lapels, the little pockets and five buttons down the front. It looks very smart but incredibly sexy at the same time.

Sue then starts to rub the silicone polish over the little black skirt and then continues over the waistcoat and jacket making them all glisten like a mirror. She subtly uses her hands and fingers to caress Kay's shapely torso as she does this, her fingers just slipping under the waistcoat, as if by accident, for a second to rub Kay's nipples and again pressing just that little bit too much so she can feel the outline of Kay's pussy through the skirt. Kay can't help it as her nipples harden and her pussy dampens. The look on Sue's face shows she is enjoying getting her hands-on Kay's body again. Sue finishes off by rubbing some lube over Kay's exposed breasts to make them glisten and also the pale skin between the top of the boots and her skirt. As she does this her hands slide under the tight skirt feeling Kay's arse and then her inner thighs and for the briefest of moments brush over her sensitive and slightly damp labia.

As she finishes Sue whispers in Kay's ear in a salacious way "Okay lover I will be back later if you want more, and I know you do" and with that kisses her on her lips.

Kay flushes with embarrassed pleasure; she walks over to the fridge and gets out a cold bottle of water to distract herself and to calm herself down. Her head is completely spinning now, what is happening to her!

She has never experienced anything like this with another woman before, she has been completely heterosexual. Now this woman has been so intimate with her and aroused her in ways she has not experienced before, climaxing with a fabulous orgasm. Fuck, who is she is kidding, she says to herself, that was the most amazing orgasm she has ever had in her life!

It felt like she was totally detached from reality, her entire body tingling on fire as her nerves overwhelmed her brain with pleasurable sensations. Every touch on her body was magnified a thousand times, she was so sensitive, it almost felt like she could feel the individual ridges of Sue's fingerprints, she was so sensitized.

She gulps down the bottle of water vaguely hoping the cold water will help her try to get some grip on reality.

Jayne walks through the door.

"Sorry about taking so long. I needed to find your final couple of outfits, they should have been on the rail but weren't." She places two boxes on the floor.

"Well you look stunning in that tuxedo outfit Kay; I think wearing this you will knock them dead sweetie."

"Thanks." replied Kay.

"Now when I take you to the stage what I suggest you do is one walk around the catwalk with the jacket on and then slip it off and hold it over your shoulder and do another complete walk around, ok?"

"Fine." replies Kay.

Once again, she is escorted from her room along the corridor to the stage.

She waits for the compere to announce her.

Kay slowly walks along the catwalk, concentrating on walking like a proper model.

As she reaches the end of the cat walk she does a turn and walks back down. Then at the end she unbuttons the jacket and slips if off, and with her finger holds it over her shoulder.

This time as she walks up the catwalk every fourth step, she does a complete twirl in front of the bidders on the right and then on the left as she walks back down; she is really enjoying being a model. She goes behind the curtain at the back of the stage expecting that to be the end, however she then hears the compere.

"Now I know some of you were saying to us that you have never seen latex outfits before and were wondering how they are made so shiny. So, we thought you might like a little demonstration."

Kay doesn't know what is happening as Sue approaches her and takes her hand. She leads her up onto a small circular podium. The podium has a frame attached to it with two metal poles and a cross beam fixed to them.

"Kay, step up onto the podium please."

"Now Kay you are going to be standing still for a while so grab onto those two bars."

As Kay does what she is asked Sue is behind her on the podium.

"Just spread your legs a bit as well Kay, I want your skirt nice and tight."

She does what she is asked.

Then before she knows it Sue has clipped metal cuffs to her wrists and connected them to loops on the bars and the same for her ankles.

Sue whispers in Kay's ear.

"Sweetie I am going to make sure you enjoy this!"

The compere continues.

"So welcome back our favourite latex slave - number 10."

The small podium is pushed down the catwalk and positioned at the far end with Kay facing away from the audience.

"Doesn't she make a lovely display on our podium."

"Sue, over to you."

Sue then starts to talk to the audience.

"Okay so a very quick bit of background. Latex is generally matt in finish when you first buy it, I'll just show you by cleaning off the polish from this slave's outfit."

Sue takes a cloth and puts some cleaning fluid on it and then starts to rub it over Kay's outfit.

"Now when it dries in a few moments you will see what latex sort of starts out looking like."

"The thing is the more times you polish it, it will retain some of that shine each time."

"This is the first time this outfit has been worn so it will almost look like it did."

Sue carries on cleaning Kay's outfit. Kay can feel Sue's hands on her body and it is pretty obvious she is doing more than just cleaning the latex! Her hands are squeezing Kay's breasts and arse deliberately to arouse her. Kay feels Sue's hand slide down her torso to the front of the skirt and then starts to caress Kay's mound and press the latex skirt so it is pushed into her pussy. There is nothing she can do as Sue continues to play remorselessly with her whilst supposedly demonstrating the polishing of latex.

"So, as you can now see the latex looks quite dull doesn't it?"

"Now for the fun part; how you make it all beautifully shiny."

"It's quite simple really - there are a number of products available. The one I am using is by Pjur, but most firms that sell latex have their own version."

"You squeeze some onto a clean cloth and then just rub it over the latex making sure you cover every bit, let it dry a bit and then buff it to a high shine with a fresh cloth. It's as simple as that."

Sue starts to re-polish Kay's outfit.

"So, now you can see the latex is looking shiny again, if you repeat this several times, the latex will actually build up the shine."

"If, however, you want a really glossy finish such as you typically see on catwalks or for photographs what we do is use some of this lube and rub it over the latex."

Sue picks up another bottle and begins by pouring it on to Kay's arse and, as the lube slowly starts to dribble down, she uses her hands to spread it all over Kay's skirt and waistcoat.

"You see how this now gives the rubber that mirror like surface, although of course don't sit down on anything otherwise you will leave rather a mess!"

Just as she finishes, the Compere comes on.

"Okay well I hope you found that informative, but we better get on with the bidding now."

Sue picks up her things and walks back down the catwalk. Kay is left chained spread-eagle on the podium with lube dribbling down her cleavage and thighs and her little mini-skirt slightly pushed up revealing a tantalizing hint of her pussy.

"I think you'll all agree our slave looks rather spectacular in her polished latex outfit there."

"So, who is going to start of this round of bidding at £22,000?"

There is a flurry of bids and it races up to £30,000 in no time at all. Kay cannot see anything and is helpless chained to the frame, but as she listens, she cannot help but be excited by the interest in her outfits.

"Okay we are now going to take bids in £2,000 intervals."

Again, there is a lot of noise in the room behind her as several bidders compete with each other, as the auctioneer takes the bids and it progresses rapidly.

"£40,000 against you Sir."

"£42,000 thank you"

"£44,000 Sir."

"Now looking for £46,000 for this slave."

"I have £46,000 to secure her."

"£48,000 now."

There is a pause in the bidding, the auctioneer looks around the room.

"Fair warning now £48,000 for her."

"£50,000 sir thank you."

The auctioneer looks around the room again.

"Going once." he scans the room.

"Going twice."

"Bidding closed - thank you."

All the time Kay has been chained on the podium listening to the bidding, knowing they are looking right at her. Sue did a good job of arousing her during the demonstrations, and listening to the bidding has only heightened how horny she feels.

Was it her imagination or did part way through the bidding the auctioneer start referring to buying her? Did she mishear him, perhaps it was just an expression but something at the back of her mind was starting to wonder. But the little voice in her mind was quickly overwhelmed by how incredibly sexy she felt. She had really enjoyed strutting down the catwalk just like a proper model at a fashion show and then when Sue's hands had been all over her body that just made her tingle all over with arousal.

Then she wonders if John has been bidding for her, which sends another thrill through her body.

The podium she is on is moved to the back of the stage where Sue is waiting. She climbs up onto the podium and without a word she puts her hand between Kay's legs. Kay knows her pussy is covered in lube but also very wet. Sue strokes her.

"Ooh Kay you horny minx you are so wet." and with that she pushes two fingers into Kay's vagina.

Kay lets out an involuntary moan from the unexpected violation and the ripple of pleasure as it shoots through her body. In a few moments Sue brings her to a climax whilst she is still chained and cuffed to the podium.