Charity Slave Auction Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you are ready now," Sue says is a very suggestive way.

"You look so fucking amazing sweetie." She puts her hand been Kay's legs again and gives her another gentle but long stroke.

Kay moans "Oh you ...." she says, desperately aroused and wet now.

"After you finish this round sweetie if you perform well for me, we can play again." Sue winks and then returns to business "We just need a call from Jayne now."

Whilst this has been going on the four other women through to the final round have been giving their displays and are now waiting.

Sue's phone buzzes with the message from Jayne to bring Kay to the stage.

The compere announces her "Okay now our final slave, number 10."

Kay feels Sue's hand slap her bum "Go on Kay and knock them dead."

As she walks out all the lights are on the catwalk so she can't see the rest of the room.

"So here she is Slave Number 10 -- WOW now this is a show stopper final outfit if I ever saw one -- give us a little twirl please."

Kay walks around on the spot.

"Well she certainly loves her latex and incredible stiletto heels doesn't she?"

"And I think latex loves her."

"Look how that gold and black latex shines."

"And wearing that hood makes her look like a real latex doll doesn't it!"

"I love how it emphasises her eyes and lips."

She walks confidently down the catwalk as in the previous rounds, looking just like a professional model, the incredibly high 7" stiletto's and her long legs making her hips sway in that particular way.

The lights reflect off her perfectly polished latex body, the smooth lines and tightness of the outfit really showing her off. The black mirror like thigh boots emphasising her long legs and only drawing attention to her crotch and her very pert arse. The corset blends in perfectly with the catsuit and shapes her torso beautifully. But the overall effect is made even more stunning by her wearing the hood so her entire body is uniformly golden and shiny.

Kay concentrates hard on making her every step and movement perfect as she wants to impress, she consciously keeps herself poised looking confident, with her head up. The outfit enormously helps as it makes her stand tall and walk in a very sexy way. She can feel her chest pushing hard against the restriction of the corset. The hood also means she almost feels a bit in her own world as her hearing is restricted.

"Isn't that an amazing sight!" says the compere.

"What a view! That arse is mesmerising!"

She gets to the end of the runway and poses, with her legs apart, and then turns around and walks back down the runway.

"Sex on legs!"

When she reaches the compere, he says "Right slave 10 now go to the chaise lounge and pose for us."

The photographer is there waiting so Kay assumes they want her to pose in different ways as if she is on a real photoshoot. She strides down and then carefully walks down the steps to the chaise lounge. First of all, she lies along it, then sits with her legs crossed and then wide apart. Feeling this is all very safe poses she decides to let her hand slide down her torso to between her legs.

Hmm perhaps I shouldn't have done that she thinks as instantly she feels her pussy react to the pressure of her hand, as a wave of pleasure sweeps over her.

The photographer is now in close taking lots of pictures but she hardly notices.

Her thoughts are interrupted by the compere "Okay slave 10 now move over to the table."

Kay stops, swings her legs off the chaise lounge, gets up and walks back up the steps and across the catwalk to the raised plinth on the other side. She kneels onto the velvet display table and crawls into pose on all fours. She poses and then raises her bum and lowers her torso, and then uses one had to cup and gently squeeze her right breast. The feeling however that shoots through her body is not like anything she has felt before, it is pure electricity. Her eyes reveal the pleasure she has just enjoyed as the photographer captures her expression. Now she puts her right hand between her legs and then moves it onto her arse cheek and then lets her fingers slide between her arse cheeks. She sits up and poses with her hands cupping her breasts and then with one finger circles her nipple.

"Slave 10 now come back here." Kay obediently stops and climbs off the table and walks back down the catwalk.

"Wow slave 10 is really up for this isn't she, she really loves looking hot in latex."

The whole display has only lasted a few minutes but the intensity of her concentration makes it feels like it took ages.

Sue now comes out on stage wearing a very tight and short red latex dress and holding a riding crop, she whispers to Kay "Sweetie you were very hot, now be a good girl and remember I'll play with you afterwards." Sue clips the chain leash onto Kay's collar.

"Thank you now take slave 10 to her cage please." Sue starts to lead Kay down the catwalk gently and playfully tapping her arse with the riding crop and then down the steps to a cage.

The cage is made of metal bars and is 7-foot-high, 2-foot-wide and just over a foot deep, so literally just big enough for Kay to stand in and not able to turn around easily. The cage is on casters so it can be moved around.

Kay obediently follows Sue and gets into the cage; Sue closes the door behind her and without her being able to see padlocks it.

Sue pulls the leash loosely through a metal loop hanging from the top of the cage and then clips it to the frame. She then puts the riding crop through the bars and softly pulls it up between Kay's crotch and presses on it whilst running the tip of her tongue around her lips very suggestively to Kay.

With all the women in the cages the compere then says.

"Okay now for the very final part of the auction before we start the final bidding. This is your opportunity bidders to inspect the slaves close up."

"Slaves this is your last opportunity to make an impression."

"To ensure however that there is no unfair communication I will now ask my assistant to gag all the slaves while we do this."

Sue comes up to Kay's cage and reaches in an attaches a gag to one side of her hood and then pulls it across tightly and threads it through the buckle on the other side.

The gag has a lump on the inside which as Sue pulls it tight across her mouth forces Kay to open her mouth. It feels cold and slightly damp.

The cages are moved so that with the lighting none of the girls can see each other and have no idea what is going on.

Standing in the cage is difficult being virtually unable to move for so long, so Kay has spread her legs to find as comfortable position as possible, and has put her hands on the bar along the front so is slightly bending over but can't move more as she can feel her arse pressing against the bars behind her.

It seems to be taking an age and some of her sexual arousal is wearing off and she is just starting to think to herself that the whole situation is a bit odd for a competition. But before her thoughts can crystalize more clearly a small group of men in tuxedos, together with Sue, gather around Kay's cage.

Her heart starts to pound and her chest is heaving in the extremely restrictive corset. They walk around her slowly; it really does feel like every inch of her body is being inspected. She notices John amongst them and he appears to be very proud, with a broad grin. They are quietly talking to each other and making comments which she cannot hear through the hood.

The photographer appears ready to take pictures; she sees Sue discreetly indicating to her that she should be posing for him.

Kay starts by reaching up with her hands and grabbing the top corners of the cage so she is standing spread eagled. He now starts to take pictures; she slides her hands down and pushes her bum back as far as it will go. He moves around to the side and then the back taking pictures. Kay is still feeling cheeky so slides her bum up and down the bar at the back; they all seem to like this. It is working for her too as the cold hard metal against her bum crack excites her. Now she takes her right hand off the bar and brings it down and gently cups her breasts massaging them, in doing this she rubs her hard nipples and electricity pulses through her body responding to the stimulation, she can feel her pussy getting wet again. Finally, she slides her right hand down her torso from her breasts, down the corset and then between her legs, she spreads her fingers and with the most delicate of touch strokes her pussy. Even this light pressure however instantly causes her pussy to flood with more cum. She gives in and closes her eyes and enjoys the sensation for a few moments. The photographer cannot believe how suggestive she is being and the bidders have crowded close in to watch.

When she opens her eyes a few moments later they have all backed off and one of them is talking to Sue and passes her something.

Sue comes up to the cage and whispers to Kay.

"Kay, the guy who owns the fantasy fashion company has asked a question. As part of their range they sell things like the cuffs you are wearing. He wonders whether you would be prepared to model some of their other jewellery." She winks at her as if to suggest this would clinch the deal. Kay through her eyes and body sort of shrugs to suggest a reluctant okay.

Sue moves behind her, and Kay wonders what she is doing. Then she feels Sues hand start to pull on the zip covering her crotch. What is she doing she thinks? She tries to object by wiggling her body and making a noise, but through the gag and hood it is muted and Sue just carries on unzipping her crotch exposing her pussy and then opening the catsuit all the way around to the small of her back.

Then to her shock and horror she feels something cold and wet touch her arse. Kay tries to turn her head around to see what is happening but the cage is too confining. For a second Sue slides the lubed plug around in her crack before finding her anus. Kay makes an audible gasp as the cold metal of a butt plug opens her sphincter and starts to slide in. She has never had anything in her arse before and has no real idea what it is that is being pushed into her. Sue continues to push the plug in and Kay feels it filling her and then suddenly feels her sphincter close around the neck of the plug. She can feel there is something between her cheeks and she can feel the tightness in her arse.

The photographer is capturing all this as Sue announces "Oh yes I think that looks very pretty and the red jewel contrasts nicely with her golden catsuit" the men all go around and look having also taken a good look at her wet pussy which was released when Sue unzipped her crotch.

They all move away at that point back to the table and chairs.

The compere then announces that the final bidding is about to begin.

With the spot light still on her in the cage Kay has been standing up for so long in the 7" heels and tight corset she is starting to feel quite hot and a bit woozy. She thinks perhaps she has drunk too much through the evening.

"So, Gentlemen let's get down to the serious business, how much are you prepared to pay to buy these slaves?"

Did Kay hear that right?

"Thank you so that's a £100K for slave 10."

That's her.

"Now £125K for slave 10."

"Come on gentlemen, look you don't even have to persuade her to wear latex and cuffs, she has already done that herself! I have never seen such a sexy slave for sale before, she's got to be worth at least £200K."

"Thank you £175K," the compere announces.

"Imagine all the things you can do with her as your slave."

What the fuck is going on she thinks to herself.

"£200K."

At this point her hearing starts to fade and things start to go black.

"£225K."

"£250K" is the last thing she hears.

12