Charity Slave Auction Ch. 10

Story Info
Kay is taken to International Slave Auction and sold.
10.8k words
4.39
142.8k
26

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10

Recap of the story so far

Kay finds herself going to a Charity Slave auction with a fantasy fashion theme. John, her friend, has suggested it and then encouraged her to wear a latex outfit to the event, even buying her some exclusive latex thigh boots to wear. The event, however, isn't quite what it seems and nor is John, it turns out he is a scout for Jayne the organiser of the event which is a cover for a slave market. Kay finds herself progressing through various rounds wearing different latex outfits raising the highest sums on each auction round. As she progresses through each round, she finds herself being swept along by the adrenaline generated from the thrill, excitement, buzz, and arousal she is feeling. As the evening progresses it gets more and more erotic, and explicit, until she finds herself in the final. She has been told that the prize for the winner is an exclusive modelling contract for a fashion house for 12 months. During the event she has her first sexual encounter with Sue, who it turns out will be her new owner. In the final round she finds herself performing erotically on stage, being photographed, and then being caged before passing out as the auction ends. She is totally unaware that she really has been sold to Sue, and whilst drugged has been transported to a new location for her preparation and final sale at an international slave market.

Kay has just experienced her first "modelling photoshoot" session as part of her "prize" and is now resting before the second photoshoot Sue has planned for tonight which, unknown to Kay, is at the club that provides the cover for the secret slave market.

And now the story continues...

Having finished the photoshoot, Kay has gone back to her room to rest, and now the photographer and videographer, Phil, and Asif, are meeting Sue in her office to talk through the plans for tonight's event.

The club hosts various theme nights, including burlesque and a number of different fetish scenes and is exclusively for members, others have to book to attend the theme nights. Tonight, is a member only night, which is also useful cover for the slave market.

The cover story for Kay is that they want to start shooting the first of the new collection of outfits, but rather than the usual rather stayed studio shoots they want to bring them to life showing them being worn in real situations.

"I am amazed she still hasn't realised what has happened to her." Says Asif.

"Yeah, she is quite naïve, but also I think she is totally smitten by you Sue. I could see it in her eyes as she looked adoringly at you and was so attentive as I took the pictures." Says Phil.

Sue smiles wryly and replies. "Well whatever it can't last; anyway, we are ready when the moment comes, as we have all that video of her, and even if for a moment she entertains thoughts that she can get out of this we will ensure she knows she is trapped, by showing how we can destroy her real life." Chuckling, she goes on.

"She will conclude she has no realistic alternative but to do what we want."

After a little pause, she then goes on to say. "I confess I am rather enjoying her adoration of me. First time I have had a slave love me." Winking.

Both the men laugh, sipping their drinks and smoking their cigarettes.

"Okay, okay." Says Sue. "Now tonight is important for us as it will be the first opportunity to see what the market place thinks and if she is ready for sale yet, so let's make this good."

"What's the reserve you are asking for Sue?" Asks Phil.

"Well, I won't let her go for any less than $250,000 and I am hoping ultimately we might get $300,000."

"Wow, you think they will pay so much for a completely untrained slave?" Asks Asif.

"Well let's see what price they offer and if she doesn't reach the reserve, we are ready to do more training aren't we before taking her back." She states.

Turning her head Sue looks at Phil. "So, what's the schedule?"

"So as agreed we will get her dressed and prepared in her room here. The outfit is all ready for her. Then we will pretend we are driving to the club by taking her for a drive around for 15 minutes in the back of the blacked-out van, before bringing her back here via the club underground car park."

"Okay good." Says Sue and Asif nods. Phil continues.

"First off we will have her do a walk around the catwalk and seating area. Then we will take her to the dungeon room and get her to pose on some of the equipment, which will be live streamed into the main club."

"Nice."

"Then finally, we will bring her back and put her in one of the display boxes. As usual this is when the club will get the bidders to start using the slave market phone app to value her and the other slaves."

"Excellent." Replies Sue.

"Now let's just step through the detail so we're sure about everything, okay." Says Sue.

They continue talking for another 20 minutes checking every last detail has been thought of and is ready.

Preparing Kay for her Club photoshoot

The outfit range Kay is supposed to start modelling for the company is called Latexlicious and the headline outfit is a catsuit with hood in pewter pearlescent latex. They have also had produced a pair of latex boots especially for Kay to wear with it.

Sue goes down to Kay's room and enters, quietly putting the various bags and boxes for the outfit by the dressing table, she finds her half asleep on the bed. Sue kneels on the bed and kisses Kay's cheek. She whispers. "Hello my love, time to wake up sleepy." Whilst at the same time letting her hand stroke Kay's arse.

Kay stirs mumbling. "Oh, is it that time already?" Kay stretches waking herself up.

"Yes, my love." Sue says running her hand through Kays long blonde hair playfully and then letting the back of her fingers caress her face.

"I have your outfit for the shoot here." She whispers, looking over at the boxes and bags on the other side of the room. "Time to get ready."

"Oh right." Replies Kay as she sits up awake now.

Sue walks across the room and undoes the bag with the catsuit in it, as Kay undresses. She places a bottle of lube and polish on the dressing table, as Kay with her hair slightly tousled from sleep pads across the soft deep cream carpet to the dressing table seat. She feels a glow inside herself with Sue next to her.

Sue unfolds the catsuit removing the tissue paper it is wrapped in, as she holds it up Kay can see it is made of metallic look pewter latex. Sue unzips the back of the catsuit down to the waist; the double zip actually carries on to the front to the crotch.

"Stand up my love I need to rub some of this lube on you." Kay stands up and Sue pours some of the lube into her cupped hand and begins to rub it on Kay's arms and then legs, the areas where the catsuit is tightest. Kay is enjoying the caressing feeling of Sue's hands on her smooth skin, a warmth developing between her legs.

Sue knows all too well what Kay is feeling, and playfully rubs her lubed hand over Kay's mound. Kay lets out an instant appreciative moan of pleasure feeling Sue's fingers skim over her smooth mound and labia, gasping with arousal and giggling a little to the naughty pleasure.

Sue smiles to herself knowing that this will help Kay be compliant to her wishes.

Sue passes the catsuit to Kay, who holding it by the waist pushes her left foot down into the leg of the catsuit. Instantly she can tell the latex is a gauge thicker than the previous gold one she wore. No wonder Sue applied so much lube to her legs she thinks. She carefully and gradually stretches the latex from the inside as it slowly slides over her foot and up to her ankle. She then pulls it up tight over her knee, before repeating this with her left leg. Having got the thick latex smooth over her lower legs she starts stretching it up to her thighs, all the time being careful not to catch it with her nails, again she pulls on the latex to ensure it is smooth and wrinkle free over her knees and thighs.

Kay now slides her arms into the long sleeves of the catsuit and with Sue's help pulls them up. The front of the catsuit is now up around her neck loosely, ready to be zipped up at the back. Sue begins to zip it up, and Kay notices the extra tightness and shaping the thicker latex produces compared to the previous catsuit. It pulls skin tight over her torso, forcing her waist in like a corset and then forcing her pert C cup breasts into the shaped part of the catsuit, squeezing them into perfect mounds, her nipples producing a little bump on the surface. Kay wiggles herself a bit to get comfortable, feeling the tightness of the catsuit over her arse cheeks and with the zip cutting right up into her arse crack and pressing into her pussy.

"Well done Kay." As Sue looks at the fit of the catsuit, it is perfect just as they wanted, really shaping, and showing her off. The only bit left to put on is the hood, but before doing that Sue wants Kay to put the boots on.

"Fantastic, the fit is perfect, we'll put the hood on last thing; now let's do your boots."

"Okay." Replies Kay, still wiggling a little trying to get used to the tightness and shaping of the catsuit. To her it feels like her breasts and arse cheeks have been made bigger, they feel so firm and round and held perfectly fixed in position all pert and tight, and the zip between her legs feels like she is being cut in two it is so tight.

Having put the catsuit on next come the boots, these are in black latex to contrast with the metallic pewter. Once again, they are a step up from what she has worn before, and like the shoes she wore earlier they have 7.5" stiletto heels. This is all designed to push her to the absolute limits and accentuate how she looks.Unlike the previous boots these don't have a side zip, they are pull on.

Kay sits down on the stool and holding the top pushes her foot down the long shaft of the boot. They have been cut perfectly to fit her, so as the thick latex stretches it then clings back to her latex clad legs. Her toes reach the foot of the boot, and then with one hand gripping the back of the boot and the other underneath in front of the heel she pushes her foot into it until she feels her toes touch the pointed toe box and her heel slips down into the heel quarter against the counter. She then stretches the shaft of the boot up her long legs over the latex of the catsuit, to make sure they are nice and smooth. As she lets go the shaft shrinks back clinging immaculately to her legs, the shaft coming right up to her crotch. At the top of the boot is a sprung metal band, she pushes on this until the end fits over a little stud with a hole in it. She repeats this with the right boot. Kay stretches out her legs looking at the boots.

"Lovely." Says Sue as she picks up two tiny silver padlocks and steps over and puts one through each of the holes in the metal studs at the top of the boots and pushes them until hearing the click of the lock.

"That will just stop them coming undone and keep the boots in the right place when you walk." She explains.

Kay notices the bag with a thin shaped item in it. "What's that?" She asks.

"Oh, that is an additional accessory that comes with this outfit." Smiles Sue.

She picks up the bag and takes out the small item, it is like a thin G-string but made of plastic-coated wire.

"It's rather naughty really." Continues Sue. "You put this G-string on and fit a plug to it for the arse and another for the pussy, my love, then you can lock it in place, to give hours of fun."

"Oh, I see." Blushes Kay.

"Yes, well we won't put that on for tonight." Giggling. "Otherwise, we might never get the pictures we want." Winking at Kay. Kay blushes at the implication.

"Maybe later." Adds Sue mischievously.

With Kay still sat on the stool Sue then gets the matching hood for Kay to wear to complete the outfit. The hood is in the same pewter latex as the catsuit. The hood has a zip at the back and around the neck is a 2" wide patent leather collar which buckles up at the back.

"Okay let's put this on you." As Sue slides the hood over Kays head ensuring her pony tail is not caught.

"Just pull it so it is clear of your eyes and things Kay." Kay pulls it down and slides it around until it fits perfectly around her eyes, over her nose and around her lips. Sue pulls the zip down the back so the hood tightens over Kays face and head and makes sure it overlaps with the neck of the catsuit. She then pulls the matching collar tight and buckles the thin strap up making it sure it is secured.

"Oh yes that looks wonderful." Says Sue looking at Kay now encased entirely by the pewter latex outfit and black mirror like thigh boots. Just her lips and eyes visible.

"Does it feel okay Kay?"

"Yes fine." Replies Kay, trying to please not mentioning how tight and restrictive it feels.

"Right, now that's on, I can do your eyes and lips." She says reaching for the glossy grey lipstick and grey glitter eye shadow. Sue applies the make-up to Kays eyes and lips to complement the outfit.

"Okay the next thing I need to do is polish you up a bit."

"Stand-up Kay."

Kay puts her hands on the dressing table to help herself get up off the stool and balance in the stiletto thigh boots. She stands, still for a moment, trying to adjust her poise to the height and steep pitch caused by the heels. She curves her back which lifts her breasts even more as she tries to gain her centre of balance. She gingerly takes a couple of tiny steps to balance herself in the vertiginous heels. She straightens her legs and gains her balance.

"Fuck these heels are getting ridiculous." She thinks to herself. "I won't be able to walk soon."

"Oh my lord, Sue these heels, I can barely walk!" Kay exclaims.

Sue smiles to herself, that is precisely the effect they wanted. "Oh, it's okay you'll soon get the hang of them I am sure Kay." She re-assures.

Kay is also noticing that the thicker latex is more restraining and shaping than the previous outfit she wore. Everything feels firmer and cut tighter; her buttocks feel more rounded and separated, her breasts are lifted more and shaped making them stand out even more. Even her torso is being pulled in more, as if corseted.

Kay glances in the mirror, she cannot deny she likes what she sees. "Wow Kay look at your body!" She says to herself. Everything is a little more accentuated or perhaps a little more idealised. She is pleased she looks so amazingly hot for Sue, and feels a dampness between her legs.

Sue starts to spray polish all over Kays outfit and with a cloth begins to polish the latex. Kay can't help herself but get aroused as Sue's hands glide over her body, which is now so tightly encased and shaped. Kay finds herself automatically bending over gripping the edge of the dressing table, as she feels Sue work her way down her torso to her arse, the heels she is wearing encourage her to bend over and spread her legs to display her arse which is firmly shaped exposing her crack.

Sue is enjoying polishing Kay's sculpted body, smiling at how well her transformation is going, as her hands linger on Kay's bum and then slips between her legs, rubbing the polish in along the zip, she moves around and lets her fingers glance over Kays breasts. She can hear Kay moan and feel her rapid breathing as she caresses her body, knowing the effect it is having. She can feel Kay's nipples harden as soon as her hand passes over them. She is going to enjoy Kay while she has her; she is finding pleasure in making her an even hotter slave, tonight is going to be an interesting test to see what the bidders at the slave market think of her.

Kay has no idea she has been sold once already and is now at an international slave market where girls are paraded to be sold on if they are good enough. If the price is not high enough the intermediaries won't put them in the auction for that month but keep them with aim of improving their value, however Sue is hoping for a quick sale of Kay, having had expressions of interest from several contacts, she is the best looking and compliant slave she has ever bought to the market. The club is a perfect cover as it appears just like any other fetish club, as all the bidding is done on a special app on bidders secure encrypted phones.

Sue finishes polishing Kay. Kay is quite out of breath feeling so aroused, being polished is such an intimate and sensuous experience, the latex like a second skin.

"Ok Kay I think that is us done for now, your almost ready for tonight."

"We have a few final things to do, but we will do those at the club before the shoot."

"Okay Sue." Replies Kay gasping from arousal, enjoying how she is looking and hoping that later Sue and her will have sex again. She can't believe how horny she feels towards Sue and wanting sex, their session earlier in the studio was so hot all she can think about is absolutely looking just as Sue wants her, desperate to please her new love. She is loving how Sue has transformed her in these outfits, making her feel so special and erotic, it is overwhelming pushing any other thoughts out of her mind.

"Okay Kay I think we are ready now to take to you to the club for the photoshoot."

Holding Kay's hand Sue leads her out of the room, as she concentrates, walking carefully in the almost impossibly high stiletto heels, and down the backstairs to the waiting SUV with blacked out windows. The back door to the big SUV is held open by Asif, and Kay climbs in onto the leather seat. She notices the back is separated from the front of the SUV with just a small courtesy window, and as the door is closed, it automatically locks, and she realises she can't see out of the windows either

After a 10-minute drive the car stops, and Kay hears the door unlock and then being opened, they have apparently arrived at the "club". Kay swings her legs out and gripping the sides of the door frame steps out, taking Sue's hand which is held out for her. They are in a small underground car park with no one else around. Sue guides Kay to a door and through into small area with a lift. The lift goes up what feels like a couple of floors and opens directly onto a very plush reception area which is lit with blue, purple, and defused pink lighting. There are two smartly dressed men in tuxedo's, who are clearly security staff. Seeing the little party walk towards them they enter a code to open a door, which Kay is led through, into what is the service area of the club. She is led along a narrow corridor and through another set of doors into a room. The three of them put the equipment they were carrying down on the chairs and tables as Sue guides Kay to sit down on one of the soft chairs. After they spend a little time organising themselves, and coming and going, apparently talking to the club staff, and setting up cameras and things, staff Phil comes over to Kay and starts to explain what is going to happen next.

"Okay Kay now first we want you to walk around the catwalk that goes around the room, it is raised up about 4' so is at the same level as the bar counter and has steps down to some seating areas. I want you to just walk around slowly and go down to each of the seating areas and give a little twirl. I have cameras placed to capture shots, so don't try to look for them just do what comes naturally. There are other girls who will be walking around to so just fit in with them." Says Phil.

Sue adds. "Now Kay the catwalk show happens each week and no one besides the club management knows that you are modelling the outfit for us, so they just think you are part of the show. This way means we should get some great natural looking shots."