Charity Slave Auction Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay sure Sue."

Sue helps Kay stand up again and walks around her applying some more polish where the latex has become dull from sitting and brushing against things, she wants it to have a perfectly wet mirror like surface to get the best pictures under the lighting in the club.

The catwalk has a Perspex floor which is lit below and is 2' wide, it goes around the entire club and the bar, but at each booth area a couple of steps lead down to a little circular podium which doubles up as both a table top and part of the catwalk.

As they are standing there one of the security guards comes in and has words with Sue handing her a velvet bag. Sue opens the bag and looks in smiling. Walking back over to Kay

"Kay the club would like you to wear this." Sue takes out a jewel encrusted collar, it sparkles in the lights, it is an inch wide and quite thick as the jewels are mounted on a metal band, at the front is a large ring and a tag hanging from it with a number 10 on it. Attached to the ring is a long matching jewel encrusted lead.

"What is it?" Kay asks seeing the collar.

"Well, the club has borrowed this from one of the top jewellers for you to wear."

"It is a bit of product placement advertising really, highlighting the quality of what is on offer, it's great for us that they want to be associated with our products, it might even help us sell things at a higher price." She says looking at Phil and Asif with a knowing smile.

Without waiting Sue puts the collar over the patent collar already around Kays neck and locks it with the hasp at the back. It glints and looks splendid against the shiny grey pewter latex covering her neck and entire body.

"I guess this means I also get the pleasure of leading you around the room then." Winking at Kay, as she holds the other end of the jewelled leash. Kay has no comprehension of what the collar means. What it means is that from the girls on sale in this month's auction catalogue she has been picked out as the star lot.

Sue now leads Kay over towards the entrance to the club and catwalk, turning to Kay she says. "By the way Kay you might hear some rather lewd comments as we walk around, don't worry and don't be put off, remember only ourselves and the club know you are here to do a photoshoot and that you are not part of the usual entertainment."

As they go through the door onto the start of the lit-up catwalk a wall of noise and lights hit her. Kay can see the club is full, mainly of men but a few very sexily dressed women too. She can see another two girls walking around the catwalk ahead of her.

Sue leads her out onto the catwalk and onto the which goes around the top of the bar. Kay is concentrating hard on walking sexily and staying balanced in the heels. She makes an impressive sight, so tall and slim, encased in the perfect mirror like black thigh boots and glistening pewter latex catsuit, her entire body accentuated and on display, walking in the 7.5" heels makes her hips gyrate erotically. Standing so high up enables everyone to get a good view of her as a spotlight tracks her. She feels the gentle tug of the leash on the collar, enjoying being led around by Sue. With every step the tight outfit is teasing her pussy, rubbing, making her wet.

Sue leads her around until they get to a point where there is an illuminated podium next to the catwalk. There is a group of 4 people sitting drinking and talking, although one is starring at his phone. Sue stops and lets go of the leash and indicates to Kay that she should step onto the podium. She does a little twirl standing on the podium table top avoiding the glasses, as she remembers Sue instructing her. She is just inches from the men who can see every detail of her and her outfit.

The man on the phone glances up and gives Kay a very leering and appraising look as she slowly turns around on the podium, he then goes back to his phone and enters something. Kay doesn't know what to make of it. At one level she really feels totally on display purely as an object for the pleasure for those looking at her, at another she is annoyed that despite looking so totally hot and sexy they only glance at her for a few moments, as if they see hot women like her all the time. She then wonders what sort of pictures Phil is getting of her, she can't wait to see later.

She steps back up onto the catwalk and Sue takes her lead again and walks her around a bit further, with the club so busy all the booths are occupied. Once again Sue lets go of the leash so Kay can walk down to the podium, she does, and this time determined to get more notice stands with her legs apart a bit and runs her hands down her torso and over her arse before putting them on her hips. This time the 4 men all have their phones out but are looking at her more closely. She slowly turns around, but then is surprised as one of the men gets up and to her amazement just casually strokes her body and rubs his hand over her arse. Kay is shocked and doesn't know what to do, perhaps she thinks she went too far this time with her display. She looks at Sue who is just standing watching. Then one of the other men gets up and gently feels her arse, squeezing it and briefly slips his hand between her legs. Kay moves to leave the podium. The men have a brief conversation, which she can't hear properly to understand, before seeming to lose interest in her as they reach for their phones.

Kay is still a bit in shock as she makes her way back to the catwalk. Sue whispers something, but Kay can't catch it with the hood and noise of the club. They stop at each of the podia in turn, Kay being slightly less suggestive for the next couple of times, but gradually gaining confidence becomes more expressive, thinking of the pictures Phil wants.

Kay is now enjoying displaying herself, feeling very aroused, the latex looking as if it was poured over her body like liquid metal, with everyone looking at her they gradually make their way around to the other side of the club.

There is one more podium to dance on, but this one is different with more seats and a larger podium with a pole in the middle, it is also segregated by a roped off area from the rest of the club, it is clearly a VIP area Kay thinks to herself. The group sitting around this podium look more business-like and are a mix of men and women, all very smartly dressed in designer suits and dresses. This time because the podium is much larger Sue leads Kay down the steps and along the little joining walkway.

Sue hands the jewelled leash to the person who is clearly the leader of the group. He smiles at Kay and taking her leash pulls on it slightly making Kay bend down, whilst with his other hand lifts up a glass of Champagne offering it to her to sip from. She sips from the glass he is holding and as she does so, he admires and examines her closely, his hand delicately sliding over her leg and thigh. He looks at Sue and nods offering her the leash back. But instead of leading her away Sue clips the leash to the pole in the middle of the podium. She whispers in Kay's ear. "Be a dear and just give them a little show." And kisses her on the lips.

Kay is by now very horny so doesn't mind the suggestion. She puts her hands on the pole and starts to dance around a little and then gradually bends over showing off more and more of her arse to them, spreading her legs and stroking her bum with her hands in a very erotic way. As she turns her head around, she notices the man is offering her the bottle of Champagne. She takes it and drinks some from the bottle, and then in a moment of total inspiration pours the rest over the back of her hooded head so it runs down her back and cascades over her arse cheeks running between and down her legs, showering on to the podium. For a moment she worries she might have done the wrong thing but then the whole group gets up and clap her, the man smiling very broadly before looking at his phone. Sue takes the leash again and leads her back onto the catwalk and then out into the back room.

"Sorry Sue I don't know what came over me then." She quickly apologises.

"Don't be sorry Kay that was amazing, I am the one who should apologise about that earlier group I had no idea that would happen, the problem is they just assumed you were one of the regular performing girls."

"Not your fault. Kay says to Sue not wanting to upset her. "I actually quite enjoyed it in the end." Giggling with the effects of the champagne she has drunk. "As long as Phil got the pictures he wanted?"

"I am sure they did." Replies Sue knowingly.

Both Phil and Asif have got precisely what they wanted. Kay looking like an amazing rubber doll being paraded as a slave but displaying herself unashamedly to those in the club and interacting with them

Kay is now feeling quite relaxed in her outfit and enjoying how incredibly hot she looks. Walking around the club on the catwalk showing herself off has gotten her very wet between the legs.

"Right Kay so for the next bit we are going to use the playroom they have here." Sue carries on adding, "They have all sorts of equipment so we want to get you posing with some of it."

Kay is feeling so good about herself she is happy to do whatever Sue wants. "Sure."

The playroom or rather dungeon is a very private part of the club and is only accessible for members, who have to booked it in advance. It can be booked individually or for groups.

Sue leads the way holding Kay's hand, whilst Phil follows. As Sue leads Kay around, she looks for all the world just like a professional glamour porn rubber model, immaculately presented in her glistening pewter latex and mirror like extreme thigh boots, the 7.5" stiletto heels clicking on the hard floor, the jewelled leash dangling from the collar dancing around between her breasts to her catwalk style gait. Sue reaches a solid leather padded door with a gold handle and keypad on the wall. She enters a four-digit pin code and the door clicks unlocking. She pulls it open and the three of them walk in.

The room is fully equipped and for safety and security has discrete cameras and microphones. Asif has arranged to have these streamed through to the main club area as well as recoding from them. Phil has already arranged the lighting for the room and just brings his camera.

The room is designed to look like a traditional vaulted dungeon, and has lots of leather and velvet padding on walls and for seats, as well as elegant gold framed mirrors and mood lighting. It is gloriously over the top boudoir style. It is fitted out with a full range of dungeon paraphernalia including a St Andrews cross, a large four poster bed, several benches of various styles, large metal slave rings in the walls, a couple of different styles of cages, ropes and chains with pullies hanging from the ceiling and a one bar prison embedded in the floor as well as racks of crops, paddles, and whips.

"Wow." Exclaims Kay as she looks around the large room, taking in the shear over the top opulence.

"I know it's a wonderful location isn't it." Responds Sue.

Phil takes over the conversation. "Okay Kay I just want to get you posed with some of the equipment please."

"Sure." Replies Kay.

She walks over to the large black metal St Andrews cross which is fixed to the floor and ceiling and can be walked all the way around. The cross has a range of holes so that the cuffs and chains can be fitted at different heights depending on the person being put on it.

"Okay if you wouldn't mind standing against the cross facing me please."

Kay steps up to the cross and puts her left foot up onto the metal footrest, she then stretches out and slides her right foot on to the other metal rest, in these stiletto heels she is glad she can lean back against the cross.

"Do you want my arms up as well Phil?"

"Yes please."

Kay looks to the right and raised her right arm placing it against the cross and then the left, now spreadeagled against the cross.

"Sue can you put the cuffs on Kay please."

Sue walks over and bending down clips the shiny metal ankle cuffs around Kay's booted ankles and then standing up adjusts the chain to shorten them because Kay is so tall in the boots, clips the metal wrist cuffs onto her.

"Great thanks Sue." Phil takes a couple of pictures but is clearly not happy.

"Sue can you grab the leash and hold it."

"That's much better."

Kay is grateful her wrists are cuffed and her feet in the rests because being spreadeagled this wide she is starting to feel the strain of holding the spreadeagled position.

Phil is clearly happy as he is snapping picture after picture.

"Sue can you get one of the riding crops and just hold it between Kay's legs please."

Sue takes the riding crop off the rack and picking up the leash again gently flicks the end of riding crop along Kay's thighs and onto her crotch, pressing slightly.

"Lovely, keep doing that Sue." Phil instructs clicking away. Sue repeats the flick of the crop against Kay's pussy. Sue is clearly enjoying this, as is Kay, by her reaction gasping slightly and wiggling against the cross, just as Phil wanted. Kay can't help herself feeling the leather end of the crop first press along the zip over her pussy and then when Sue's flicks it gently against her nipples. She closes her eyes enjoying the sensations knowing she is very aroused as her nipples harden and the wetness spreading in her pussy. Phil is getting just what he wanted, Kay looking incredibly erotic against the cross in her complete shiny pewter latex catsuit, face hidden by the hood, just her eyes and lips showing, and her long legs accentuated in the mirror like thigh boots.

"Okay now let's turn you around Kay."

Sue goes over and unfastens Kay and helps her turn around so now has her back facing the room, as Sue re-applies the cuffs to her ankles and wrists.

"Sue can you just slacken the wrist cuff chains, so Kay can bend down a bit pushing her bum out."

"That's much better." As Phil enjoys the view of Kay's tight arse clad exquisitely in the shiny latex.

"Now Sue can you tap her with the riding crop please." Smiling Sue is enjoying this as she slaps s Kay's arse cheeks slightly harder, before sliding the crop between her arse cheeks and very provocatively rubs it along to Kay's pussy. Kay can't help but moan in arousal.

"Wonderful Kay." Phil encourages.

Sue phone bleeps and she looks at a text message.

Kay is very aroused and panting slightly as Phil tells her they are finished on the Cross, and Sue releases her. Very deliberately Sue kisses Kay on the lips. "You look so hot my love." She whispers to Kay, her hand stroking Kay's bum. Kay is desperately aroused, and so wet under the catsuit.

"Now let's see what's next." Says Phil

Sue is standing over by the one-bar prison. "How about this?" She suggests, her fingers caressing the tip of the metal dildo on the top of the pole.

Kay has no idea what a one bar prison is and can just see a metal pole attached to the floor with a metal pointed tip on it.

"Yes, that could look good." Replies Phil.

"Kay be a love and just go and stand by it would you and I'll have a look."

Kay elegantly walks across the carpeted floor, looking every inch the model, she thinks she has become, albeit a highly erotic one with her body encased tip to toe in shiny glistening skin tight latex.

Phil looks through his camera to check the view, when Sue interjects.

"I think it would be more fun if we get you on it Kay." Phil looks at her but doesn't question it. Kay looks at Sue unsure what she means.

Sue takes her hand and guides her to stand astride the pole. The pole is currently lowered, so Sue kneels down and unlocks it and starts to push the top half of the pole up extending it until it touches Kay between the legs and screws it tight to lock in position. Phil takes few pictures from the front and back

Sue comes back over and whispers to Kay. "You might enjoy this, trust me Kay."

Puzzled Kay looks at Sue as she bends down and pulls down the zip between Kay's legs starting to expose her pussy. As she continues to pull the zip down, the catsuit pulls apart, and because it is so tight Kay's pussy almost pops itself out into the gap, revealing her glistening labia and pink insides of her vulva.

Sue then unlocks the pole and begins to push the pole up higher, pressing against Kay's now exposed and already wet pussy bulging out from the catsuit. Kay gasps as the cold smooth metal dildo touches her labia, and looks down at Sue who is smiling. Sue reaches up and with her fingers opens Kay's labia exposing her vagina and carefully guides the dildo into her hole. Kays breathing suddenly gets more rapid. Holding Kay's hand Sue now gently continues to raise the pole, pushing the dildo deeper into Kay's tight vagina. Kay lets out little whimpers as it impales and stretches her.

Kay is blushing under her hood at the intimacy and invasion of her pussy. She shuffles her feet and legs apart to get a bit more comfortable.

"Don't be shy Kay I am sure you have had bigger things in there." Sue says wickedly.

"Enjoy it, you might as well have some fun while Phil takes the pictures." She adds.

Kay instantly lets out another little moan feeling the hard cold metal penetrate her further, for some reason she hadn't expected the stimulating effect this would have on her. She feels a wave of sexual arousal wash over her, fuck she thinks, enjoying the sensation.

Looking at her through the camera Phil can see the effect in Kay's face. He starts to take pictures with Sue still kneeling between Kays legs, gradually raising the pole further.

Kay has her hands on her hips as Sue continues to impale her pussy.

"Kay just move your hands up to your breasts for me cupping and squeezing them a bit please." Instructs Phil to take her mind off the dildo still edging into her.

Sue turns to Phil and nods, some 8" of the dildo and pole are now inside Kay. Sue moves away.

"Okay Kay just spread your legs a bit wider please." Kay does this trying to keep balanced in the 7.5" stiletto heels. Suddenly she gasps feeling the tip of the dildo stretch her more as she sinks onto it. Phil is very pleased with the pictures; Sue is smiling broadly looking back at her texts.

The there is a bit of noise at the door and Sue goes over, followed by Phil, and they both disappear out of the room, the door swings closed and clicks locking leaving Kay on her own.

Kay waits for a few minutes and then wonders what to do when they don't return, she decides she should go over and find out. It is at this moment she starts to discover why the device is called a one bar prison.

First, she just tries to step off it, but realises the dildo and poll is too deeply embedded in her pussy just to step off it. She tries with her hands to lift her pussy off it, but that won't work. She then tries to reach down and feel on the pole for the lock Sue must have used, but can't reach and grip it. She then tries to grip the top of the pole and lift herself off, but again she can't raise herself high enough. She needs to be able to lift her leg right up high enough to get off it but with nothing to hold on to for balance she can't, especially in the 7.5" stiletto's. Whatever she tries she just cannot lift herself off it in these high heels; she is trapped until someone returns.

Just then she notices a blue LED light come on shining from the pole and then little white LEDs around the top of the pole come on, where the dildo is attached. Oh, shit she thinks, all her moving around must have switched something on. She then hears a gentle hiss and feels the bar start to rise further into her. Unable to get off it she finds herself being impaled further, ever so gently as it starts to rise and fall, pumping her. Each little further penetration is opening her deeper, she tries to lift herself on to the ball of her boots to gain a little extra height and relief, but can't keep it up. She can't help herself as inside she is so sensitive the thrusting sends wave after wave of pleasure through her, making her so turned on. She puts her hands down to her pussy lips to try and ease herself on the big dildo, however every little touch is like she is masturbating herself so sends more stimulation through her.