Charity Slave Auction Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She can't help it, but her breathing is becoming faster and faster as her arousal increases. She eventually gives in to the overwhelming sexual arousal of the situation and starts to wiggle her hips gyrating herself on the enormous phallus filling her. Oh fuck the pleasure she feels, she moans with intensity and pushes harder to grind herself onto the device, wanting to make herself cum. All the time the device is still pushing higher into her, until the point where she again has to try and relieve the pressure by rising up onto the balls of her thigh boots. Now the sexual torture has really begun. Each time she lets herself down on to her stiletto heels the pain and pleasure is so intense.

The people in the club are watching all this on the big screens, the camera zooming in on her pussy lit up by the LEDs, her juice and creamy cum glistening on her pussy lips as they listen to her moaning with pleasure and watch the shiny metal pole thrusting in and out of her stretched hole.

The show goes on for about 10 minutes until they hear Kay scream in a huge orgasm and see her cum ooze out of her pussy over the pole and dripping down off it. There is now another noise as the pole retracts and the lights go off, having apparently finished its cycle time.

Phil, allowing Kay a few minutes to recover, enters the dungeon room again, pretending to be totally unaware of what has just happened to her.

"Okay Kay, were finished here now." Phil just announces in a matter-of-fact tone, without apparently really looking at Kay.

Now the pole has retracted Kay gingerly steps off the pole and quickly zips herself up again to hide her glistening pussy, slowly walking over to Phil.

"What..." She starts to say, trying to control her voice. "What happened to Sue?"

"Oh, there was a minor problem that needed sorting out." Replies Phil nonchalantly.

"Okay Kay we have one last shoot to do tonight if you follow me please back to the room."

Kay follows Phil out of the room and back along the corridor to the back room they were in before. Sue is waiting with some drinks

"Hi Kay, whilst Phil and Asif get themselves sorted out for the last shoot, lets relax and have a drink." She indicates to the sofa.

"Oh, thanks Sue." Kay is feeling rather dry from her exertions just now and is also pleased to be able to sit down, her legs still a bit shaky from the exertions of staying balanced in her heels, her pussy still sopping wet and throbbing from its workout.

Sue hands her a Dirty Martini cocktail and they sit and talk.

Kay sips the cocktail gratefully, the strong alcohol going to her head a bit, what with the Champagne she drank earlier.

Whilst the break is supposedly so they can get set up for the next part of the shoot, actually it is just to allow the other slaves to be shown, before the finale of the evening.

Phil comes back into the room.

"Right Sue I think we are almost ready now if you want to bring Kay upstairs."

"Okay Phil see you up there in a few minutes."

Sue and Kay finish their drinks; by now Kay is feeling quite tipsy and very hot having spent the whole evening in her outfit and being toyed with. Sue takes Kay's hand to help her up, and with her other hand caressing Kay's arse, leads her out of the room and up the stairs.

They enter a small balcony area and on the other side of the room is an acrylic mannequin display box 6' high and about 4' square. The box has four stainless steel metal pillars in the corners and a metal frame around the top and bottom. The top has LED lighting embedded in it and then there are lights around the edges of the base as well. The top of the box is hooked up with four steel cables onto a steel I beam by an electric winch. What Kay can't tell is that the panels of the box are coated with electric switchable smart film so each panel can be made into a one-way mirror or opaque as desired.

"So, Kay this is a display box they use here which is a bit of a feature of the club and where normally they have dancers perform inside when they have a guest DJ or something."

Phil goes on. "The box can be raised and lowered once it is moved out over the club bar area."

"So, what we are going to do tonight is have you posing in it for our shoot. Okay?"

"Okay right." Says Kay, giggling a little at the prospect of being on display and exhibited in a box. For an instant she recalls her experience before in a metal cage at the charity fashion show, which she enjoyed until she passed out.

"Now we just want to make it quite stylish for the photoshoot so what we are going to do is put these stainless-steel cuffs on your wrists and ankles and have them attached loosely to the corners of the box with these lengths of chain. We will also attach that gorgeous jewelled leash to the top rail here so it catches the lights." Phil indicates the rail above the door to the box.

"The lengths of polished chain should look tremendous combined with your shiny outfit, all enclosed in the box with the lighting we are going to use."

"Sounds wonderful." Says Kay looking forward to it and seeing the pictures at the end.

Sue picks up the two bags of cuffs from the table and comes over and carefully puts them around Kay's wrists over her catsuit. The cuffs are about 2" wide and quite thick and tight fitting as she pushes them closed and slides the pin in to hold them shut. She does the same around her ankles.

She then gets a bottle of polish.

"Okay Kay my love let me just check you are lovely and shiny all over." And proceeds to spray Kay all over her latex encased body, head to toe, in the polish until it is literally dripping off onto the floor. She then takes a cloth and rubs it all over Kay's body, as Kay slowly turns around on the spot for her. Kay feels so amazingly gorgeous and hot as Sue's hand caresses and glides all over tightly encased and already aroused body.

"I think that is you done." Says Sue.

Phil looks over. "Are you ready Kay?"

"Yes, fine." Kay says breathlessly and steps forward carefully climbing into the box in her stiletto thigh boots, and turning around. Phil steps in facing her.

"Okay let me just clip these chains to your cuffs." He reaches between her legs to clip the two chains to her ankle cuffs. In order to fix the chains, he pulls her legs back and apart, Kay adjusts her stance in the stiletto thigh boots. He then crawls back and stands up.

"Now put your hands up to the rail please." He then clips the chains from the corners of the top rail to her wrist cuffs. Finally, he takes her leash and clips that to the rail above the middle of the door. The chains are not overly tight allowing her to move a bit, although the short leash attached to her jewelled collar is tight ensuring her head is kept up and so she can't turn it very far.

"That's it done now." He announces and steps out of the box.

Kay is now standing spreadeagled in the box in a slightly bent over position. With her hands on the top rail; it is not an uncomfortable position.

Sue steps into the box and kisses Kay on the lips.

"Now Kay I want you to enjoy yourself so I have a little surprise for you."

Sue reaches between Kay's legs. Kay feels herself being unzipped again, blushing slightly under her hood, embarrassed as her pussy bursts out from the tight latex knowing Sue is going to see how wet she already is.

Kay closes her eyes and gasps as she feels Sue rubbing some cold lube into her already sticky wet pussy and then along her arse crack. Her pussy is still sopping wet from the fucking she received on the one bar prison. So as soon as Sue rubs her fingers along her well exercised labia, she can't help herself but gasp with arousal. Of course, Sue knew perfectly well she would find Kay in this condition.

"Ooh, someone has clearly been having more fun than I thought tonight." Whispers Sue.

Kay moans again feeling Sue's fingers slip into her anus stretching her a little as she lubes her hole.

Sue deliberately continues to tease Kay. "Yes, my love, I know how much you love a plug in your cute arse hole."

Kay can't help herself but wiggle her arse to the pleasure and arousal she is already feeling with Sue touching her, her lips letting out little whimpers of arousal.

"Yes, you like that a lot don't you my slut." Sue deliberately using this language to arouse Kay more.

Sue then takes a thin plastic coated wire G-string and places it over her hips and threads it between her legs. From a velvet bag she takes out two large metal plugs and slides them onto the G-string.

Kay feels the cold hard metal plug press first against her arse, her anus, now used to plugs, opens easily to the pressure and the large plug slides in. She moans with the feeling of it as her sphincter closes around the narrow neck greedily holding it in. Then she feels the same cold hard metal feeling push into her sopping pussy, she bites her lip, as the metal plug fills her well stretched vagina.

Kay realises this is the accessory Sue showed her earlier when she was dressing her, which comes as an optional extra with this outfit.

"Oh fuck." Kay thinks as she feels both her holes being filled and stretched by the 5.5" long and 2" wide metal plugs, knowing she is enjoying the sensation already, and is so hugely turned on.

Sue clips the G-string together at the front, having pulled it tight between her legs, and tight over her hips, she gently pushes the little padlock though the hasp until it clicks locked shut. Kay is now trapped in the toy, as well as in her phenomenally erotic outfit, looking more than ever like an idealised rubber sex doll. Sue leaves Kay's catsuit unzipped so the pale skin around her pink labia and arse are visible against the shiny pewter latex to those who will be looking on.

"Now my love, enjoy yourself." Sue says with a glint of wickedness in her eyes as she closes the door to the box.

Kay hears the electric winch operate and the box begins to move. She looks down through the floor of the dark box and can see the main club room and bar appear below her. The box moves out slightly further and then stops, before lowering until it is about 10ft off the floor.

Suddenly the LED lights in the box come on bathing her in bright purple and blue light, they are so bright she can't see out of the box now. The lights casting beautiful patterns and reflections on her shiny wet look latex outfit. She raises her eyes to look out of the door of the box towards the darkened wall of the club, the lights in the box too bight for her to look elsewhere. She can't hear anything either now, because of the hood and the Perspex box, isolated from what is going on in the club.

Kay is the last of the four slave auction boxes to be illuminated. The other three slaves for sale have already been lit up one at a time around the other walls of the club, invisible to each other.

Kay's arousal is so high that spreadeagled and slightly bent over in the box she can't help herself as she wiggles her hips and arse a little, instantly feeling the two plugs impaling her holes tease her sensitive erogenous zones. Gasping deeply as the pleasurable feelings course through her body and mind. "Oh fuck, this is amazing." She thinks to herself, unable to resist enjoying the sensations, not wanting them to stop.

Sue and Phil watch the video from the cameras focused on Kay and listen to the microphone hidden in the box. They can hear her moan and the chains rattle as she writhes around enjoying the sensation from the two plugs.

Sue smiles. "This is going to be so good; do you think it is time I step it up a bit?" Looking at Phil.

"I think so when we start to lower her to the podium, yes." He replies.

Sue swipes across her phone to find the relevant Lovense application and up pops a screen with two slide controls.

In the club the compère announces. "Now, concluding the Lots tonight, we have Slave 10. As you saw earlier, we have already picked this piece of merchandise out from the catalogue as our star attraction so is wearing the Club Prize collar. Let me just give you some details on this one."

He carries on. "She is totally fresh and untouched, only being captured a few days ago, no marks or blemishes, stands at 5'8", Caucasian, natural blonde, is capable of walking in extremely high heels, as is being demonstrated, and gets highly aroused when wearing latex as you can see. Ideal for bondage and other situations."

Kay is already lost in her own world, gyrating against her chains, moaning in the box. The restrictive latex catsuit and hood just heightening her feeling of total eroticism. Suddenly she feels something and gasps loudly, feeling a slight vibration in her pussy and arse. Sue has switched on the vibrators inside the two plugs. "Oh fuck!" Kay whimpers between her rapid aroused breathing. She is now so distracted and with the bright LEDs doesn't notice the Perspex of the box suddenly change as the smart glass is switched on and becomes mirror like inside whilst transparent from the outside. She vaguely feels the box dropping down before it stops sitting on top of a plinth. Moaning and writhing she now knows why Sue told her she was going to enjoy herself. Rotating her hips trying to grind herself against the plugs, her stiletto heels jammed into the corners of the box to hold herself in position and bending over as far as her collared leash and wrist cuffs allow, being teased relentlessly by the two vibrators now. Her pussy is sopping wet for the second time in the evening, she can feel how slick she is and is vaguely aware that her cum is dribbling down her exposed pussy. Her mind now totally obsessed only with thoughts of the sexual pleasure she desires so much, of her and Sue making love.

"I think you would agree she is an amazingly erotic rubber doll and would be a perfect addition to your portfolio in whatever role you may desire to use her for, whether for yourself or perhaps in another capacity." The compère concludes.

"Now before we start the bidding, I would invite you all to come and take a closer look at our merchandise tonight. All of their details can be found in the auction catalogue on your phone App."

The club members walk over to the four boxes and look at the girls, within inches of them but totally invisible with the one-way mirror glass. One of girls is wearing a skimpy costume thinking she has a job as a glamour dancer for the club. A second is wearing a white bikini thinking she is auditioning for a modelling contract. The third is gagged and totally naked, and then there is Kay.

The members watch intently at the show now being orchestrated by Sue, as Kay can't help herself so aroused by what she is feeling. They can see how wet her pink pussy is, exposed between the open zip of the catsuit. They watch as her cum dribbles between her legs, and then, some starts to drip off her, forming an elongating string of cum, until it gets so thin it breaks, and drops to the floor of the box. Sue plays with the speed of the two vibrators, taking Kay to the edge and then stopping so she doesn't orgasm, denying her that, keeping her totally aroused and horny and desperate.

After 15 minutes the compère says. "Okay now you have had time to examine the merchandise close up let's move on to the auction."

The boxes are lifted back up again, and then projected onto the back of each box are their Slave numbers and prices in Dollars, Sterling, Euro, Swiss Francs and Bitcoin.

The compère then announces. "Okay the auction is now open, so please use the App to place your bids." Instantly on the back of each box values start to come up against the listed currencies. They change as new bids are submitted. Inside the boxes the girls have no idea what is going on.

"Okay any further bids on Slave 3?"

"1st time of asking ..."

"2nd time of asking ..."

"3rd and final time."

He bangs down the gavel. "Sold for $150,000."

This is repeated a few minutes later for Slave 13 and 5 who are both sold for $200,000.

The display on Kay's box however is still changing and has already gone above the $250,000 reserve price, so she will be sold tonight.

Sue looks at Phil and smiles. "Remind me to give John a bonus for finding this one." Referring to the talent scout who picked Kay out at a nightclub in London and tricked her to participate in the original "charity" slave auction.

Phil replies. "Mmh shame really about selling her, she is a fabulous model, we could earn a fortune from selling clips and pictures of her."

Sue swipes her phone going on to the auction site and selects Slave 10, checking the current price on Kay.

"Seems like others agree with you; the price on her is still going up -- now at $500,000."

Sue pauses with her finger over the screen, Kay is going to bring her a lovely profit, but....

She taps the phone several times before bringing up the Lovense app again and playing with the settings for the two vibrators in Kay, watching and listening to her respond on the screen in front of them.

"I have to confess she is one horny little slut." Sue says smiling watching Kay, now writhing with a new intensity, her breathing so urgent mixed with moans and whimpers as she clearly can no longer contain the arousal flooding through her entire body, her mind totally filled with the need to cum. The intense arousal so painful, but so pleasurable too. Her whole-body shudders to the intensity of her orgasm as a flood of cum squirts around the plug and out of her sopping cunt, splattering onto the transparent floor of the box and all down her latex clad legs and thigh boots.

Sue swipes back to the auction site checking the price, the bidding screen appears, the bid button highlighted, her finger hovers over it, she looks at Kay in the box, can she really let her go?

"Wow we now have $1m for Slave 10." Announces the compère very excitedly, before being distracted for a moment as someone talks to him. He nods. Then without further ado he exclaims.

"Sold!"

Phil looks at Sue. A puzzled expression on his face as the compère did not follow the normal protocol.