All Comments on 'Charity: The Christmas Elf'

by CB_Grl_Dani

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Nicole2023Nicole20235 months ago

I read Myhands316 version and thought it was good..5 stars good. You did justice to that version. Can’t wait to see how you continue it.

SomaSlaveSomaSlave5 months ago

It’s a very good story, but really needs an editor to make a sweep through it. The constant shift from first person to third person and from past tense to present tense, often in the same sentence, distracts from the excellent content. Keep up the good work, but watch POV and, especially, the tense shifts.

metroalmametroalma5 months ago

Great story, as someone said it needs an editor/proofreader. I personally think measurements are a cheap short cut. Saying "she filled out the outfit nicely" or similar allows the reader to supply their own visuals.

Bronco56Bronco565 months ago

Great story. Looking forward to the next chapter. 5stars

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere5 months ago

A lot of good stuff here, but as others have pointed out, issues too. There is editing help available, if you want. It's the only thing that kept this to 4* for me.

FandeborisFandeboris5 months ago

When you use a previous story as a basis for one of your own there is an expectation that the ‘new’ story will stand on its own, with enough plot and character changes to make it less a copy and more your own story. It was a good try. There is nothing wrong with using a previous work. Heaven knows authors borrow stuff and get inspired from other people’s work all the time.

Keep trying and you get the hang of it.

stephen88stephen885 months ago

I very much enjoyed this story. Heartfelt, giving and loving. We need to see and hear so much more of this in our lives. Thank you so much for your efforts.

kbone1kbone14 months ago

This is a GREAT Christmas story!!! Lacey and Charity are both great Moms. This is apparently a great story that is a novel idea that the spirit of Christmas is with us.

kbone1kbone12 months ago

I forgot to mention this. Who is Lindsay? Page 3 at the beginning

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCB_Grl_Dani@CB_Grl_Dani
I am a comic/animation, manga/anime girl in a committed relationship with a lovely woman. You can find my non-erotic natured stories on Fanfiction.net, Wattpad, and Archive of our Own under username: comixgirl Follow me at my blog: https://comixgrl.blogspot.com/ Fanfic Phot...