Charity: The Christmas Elf

Story Info
Charity the mall elf falls for a homeless woman and her boys.
24k words
4.69
8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,238 Followers

AN: This story is inspired by The Christmas Elf written by Myhands316 and I have his blessing to post this. It is a very cute story that I highly recommend reading. One of the changes I made was to make the story entirely Christian as I have no knowledge of the Jewish religion. Also, I fleshed out the young boy's dialogue and made them talk younger. IE: Grammar is not their strong point and misspelled words were absolutely intended as youngsters talk phonetically (for the most part).

I hope you enjoy the story and have a very happy holiday season!

~*~

~ December 9, 2022 ~

It was Friday night, three weeks and a day before Christmas and the local mall was packed to capacity. After the last two years of Government lockdowns due to a pandemic, the government gave in and things finally returned to normal. I was one of the first people at my job that when things went to hell and everything was locked down was let go as I was not deemed an "essential worker".

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Charity Kelsey Reilly. I am 24 years old and I have a degree in business. I am 5 foot 5 inches tall, with long flowing blonde hair down past my shoulders. I have ice-blue eyes and a figure I know turns heads (34D-25-35 for those wondering). I don't flaunt it all of the time as some girls do. The one exception would be during the summer when I'm at the beach or if I go out to the clubs, but that last one is extremely rare. As it is December and I live in the midwest I, like everyone else, tend to wear lots of layers of clothes... except at this moment, let me explain.

As I stated, I was let go a few months into the pandemic after everything was shut down. I rode out my unemployment as no companies were hiring people in my field. When my unemployment ran out I started working odd jobs to pay the house bills. I primarily became an Uber driver which in turn spiraled into becoming an Uber delivery driver when people stopped going places. After the pandemic restrictions became lighter and more places started opening up the need for Uber drivers picked up again. I drove until the week of Thanksgiving.

In anticipation of Black Friday when the malls would be opening their doors early hoping to recoup most of the losses over the last few years. A dear friend needed help with the Santa's Workshop area. The friend in question was a kind man named Nicolas Thompson who is "Santa" for the mall. He has been a dear friend of my family since before I was born. As one of the rare single beauties willing to slide into the ridiculous elf costume of tights and a sexy coat (only six other teenage girls were currently willing to do this), he knew I didn't have a full-time job and practically begged me to work the evening shift. I decided to take pity on my friend and help him out. Before you ask, yes I fit the elf description like the preverbal glove due to my smaller stature. None of us were over 5 and a half feet tall.

Today, like every other day I work, my 34D breasts and shapely ass were being ogled by every male teenager in the line (and some of their dads). The older boys were being pressured into family time by parents who were hoping for at least one more family-orientated Christmas before they get too old to enjoy it. Anyway, I was standing there, with sore feet, and sore cheeks from putting on my best smile for eight hours with only a single thirty-minute break. I smiled at all the little children and their parents as they came to see Nick, or rather Saint Nick dressed up as the Jolly ole Santa Claus. The young kids had visions of Santa, who would make their Christmas holiday that much better when he brought all the cool presents on Christmas Eve while they slept. God bless their (naive) innocent nature. I had to go out into the masses and adjust the guardrails due to rowdy teens wanting to be anywhere else other than in a line to see Santa. As I fix the rail I peruse the women standing about and notice a few very lovely ones. While the line to see Santa wasn't exactly the best place to meet prospective dates occasionally there were one or two that made the job worthwhile. Once December 24th rolled by I would be hanging up my tights and returning to my current job working for Uber until I could find a new job.

"Have a Merry Christmas." I waved at the little girl sitting on Nick's lap as I tried to snap the picture before she could cloud up and cry again. I sighed as I saw the line of kids around Santa's Village. I knew it was going to be another long evening shift.

"Here's your candy cane. You be a good girl now." I'd pat her head and send her scampering back to her parents.

As that family left I heard the joyful duel scream of two boys excitedly yelling "SANTA!" I turned around and saw the young tykes and then... I saw her.

That's not entirely true, I saw the back of her trying to unfasten two rambunctious little twin boys that were strapped in a dual stroller. Once they were unfastened the woman stood upright and she turned around holding the little tyke's hands. Upon seeing her face, which had no makeup whatsoever, I found it hard to swallow. The woman had a rather dejected-looking, life has been hard for me, expression on her face. She had deep chocolate brown eyes. She had a creamy complexion and her face looked a little dirty but nothing a good rinse couldn't fix. She wore her long chestnut brown hair unstyled and judging by her appearance it looked like it hadn't been styled or properly groomed in quite some time.

Before she reached the steps I quickly sized up her outer appearance further. She had on a very worn winter coat that had several tears on the exterior. She had on a pair of tights that looked like she had been sleeping in them in addition to wearing them. Instead of boots, she wore a simple pair of flats. Because of this, I guessed that she was about the same height as I was. When our eyes met I could tell she was very worn down but she made an effort to not let this affect the boys.

"Hi... welcome to Santa's workshop." I finally greeted the family.

"Hi, they just want to sit on Santa's lap."

"Sure, that's no problem." I quickly inform her.

Before I can lead the boys to Nick she grasps my forearm and draws my ear to her lips I shudder as she pleads, "Please don't take a photo, I can't afford it." She said with sad eyes.

My heart goes out to this woman as her eyes relay the sadness of her situation more than her words ever could. Turning my focus to the two little boys, I ask, "And who are these two cute little ones?"

"Tyler and Trevor..." She smiles as she looks at her sons.

She pulls me close to her again and I can feel goosebumps forming when her hot breath tickles my ear as she whispers, "Please ask Santa not to promise them anything. I can't afford anything this year... we're here just to keep warm and they begged for this." I saw the wounded pride as the boy's mother explained how bad her family's situation was.

The closer this woman got to me the harder it was for me to remain professional. Despite her disheveled appearance and the fact that her clothes smelled musky, this woman was exactly the type, of woman that made me go weak in the knees and made my pussy wet. As if to set me off further my fantasy MILF unfastened her coat and places it on the handles of the stroller. I don't know if she did this on purpose but I could see that she looked flush as she did so.

With the coat no longer masking her figure I could tell that there was absolutely no fat whatsoever on her body. Her breasts were quite large and looked very firm. The way her breast swayed as her sons tugged on her arms made me think that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her hips showed the signs that she had given birth to these two as opposed to being a stepmother or adopted mom. This woman was just all-around sexy. I didn't want to be drooling over her when her husband came up to meet his family at the other end of the line so I returned my attention to the two adorable boys.

"Well Tyler and Trevor, step right this way..." I nodded and smiled as I take her boys by the hands and lead them to Santa. I helped the boys onto Nick's lap.

"Well hello, boys!" Nick says in his best Santa voice. "And just what do the two of you want for Christmas?" Nick boomed.

"A new home, a new bed, and fo Mommy not to cry anymo." One little boy said as his brother just sat quietly sucking on his thumb and sniffling.

Nick took in their words and knew that he had to tread carefully. His heart bleed for these boys and their mother and it was times like this that he wished he could magically solve their problems. The little boy with the thumb in his mouth pulls out his thumb and adds, "If it nah too much twble... I'd like a new Teddy Bear too... I been really good." He finished, looking up with pure trust.

"Yea, can I get a new Mr. Bunny... ours was lost ina fiyah." The first brother adds to his wishes.

Having heard everything that the boys told Nick my heart is bleeding for these two young boys and their mother. It just goes to show how children this age can see what is truly important as their first wishes were for their mother's wellbeing before adding just a few niceties for themselves.

Nick promised the boys that he would check his list and see what he could do for them. I took a deep breath and knew what would make this family's Christmas a little better. I checked to see that the mom was sitting off to the side staring at the food court and all the families chowing down without a care in the world. With her focus diverted, I got the camera into position and said. "Merry Christmas boys! Now say cheese!" The boys say cheese and I quickly took their picture. I know the mom requested no picture, but I'd cover it. This family needed a Merry Christmas if anyone did.

Nick still in his role talked to the boys a bit longer so I could print out the photo. Once it was done I put it in a special frame and signaled to him that I was ready. Trevor and Tyler hugged Nick and thanked him. I collected the two boys and we stepped away from Santa's workshop. I took a second to look over at the mom who was now sitting at a table on the outskirts of the food court. I saw her still looking longingly at the various restaurants and I swore that I could hear three tummies rumbling.

I looked past the blush, to the too-thin dirty white blouse. Mom's nipples are poking through the material and I can now tell for sure that she has no bra. She saw that I noticed this and she is blushing as she throws on her coat to conceal this. I could see from the expression on her face that this woman had suffered... no, was suffering. I could also see that she loved her boys more than anything else in the world. I took an extra candy cane and held them out to the wounded woman.

"Merry Christmas...!" I said and handed her the candy cane, followed by the framed photograph.

"But I can't..." She said, trying to look like she was looking for her (obviously) empty wallet.

"It's been taken care of. I hope you get everything you deserve this year." I smiled my best elf smile and winked before I had to make my way to tend to the next family in line. I saw tears in her eyes at my generosity and she said thank you as she placed it in the back of the stroller. The boys joined their mother at the table and sat looking around as I turned away from the family to tend to the next child in the long line.

The rest of the day, I watched the other well-off children in line as they asked for the next biggest best toy that cost more than my SUV payment. I kept thinking about that woman and her twins. It made me realize just how far this season had wandered away from what it was supposed to mean. No child needed the newest video game console with all the bells and whistles. How many clothes did those kids need? This was supposed to be the season of giving, there were people truly in need, how much pocket change does the average person share these days?

I was heartedly thanking God when eight o'clock finally got there as it was time to close Santa's Village. Sure there were still a few people in line but the line had been capped off by a mall worker so no one could sneak in and the end was in sight. At the end of my shift, my feet and smile were both flat. I was too tired to even scold the teenager at the end of my shift when he tried to pinch my butt, as I walked to the changing room. Nick however came to the rescue and grabbed the young teen by his neck escorted him away from me while lecturing him on the proper way to treat women.

As it was the end of the week I had to wash my elf costume so I put it in a laundry bag and once I changed I made my way out of the staff locker room. Walking out of the employee area, I caught something familiar in my peripheral vision, and turning my head toward the almost vacant food court I saw them again. The mother was standing in front of the Quan's Sbarro Pizza stand. Behind the counter were Quan and his wife Lin. I knew Quan, the owner of the Pizza stand, was good about letting people have the extra pizza he had left over at the end of the night for cheap or for free. He was good at judging who had money and who didn't. If you had money he gave you the option to buy them at a bargain price. If you didn't have money (like this woman) he would give it to you for free. Quan didn't mind doing this as he would have thrown it away otherwise. I've even known him to bake extra pizzas a few minutes before the mall closed because he knew someone was waiting and hungry. From my vantage point, I saw Quan first put in a freshly baked pizza and then threw in some extra pieces that he had on the side into the box before he handed it to the mother. As a father of four Quan knew the toddlers were growing and that they would eat a lot.

"Merry Christmas," He said in his broken English and handed the boys a free breadstick. "If you need, I'll have extra... not tomorrow, but the next day. Saturday busiest day. Sundays close earlier for football." He nodded as the young mother blushed again.

"Thank you so much. I promise... as soon as I get on my feet I'll repay you for your kindness." She promised.

"You just pray for Quan and my family, and God will pay. When you get back on your feet, you do for others less fortunate in return." He smiled. The woman promised him that she would as the pizza owner walked away to begin his closing procedures.

"Mommy look it... it's Santa's elf... isn't she pretty?" One of the twins said with awe in his voice.

I had changed into some form-fitting tan slacks and pulled on a white short-sleeved blouse. This part of the mall was very warm from all the ovens so I always wore a lighter shirt and carried my coat until the edge of the food court when I put it on before heading out the double doors to my car. As I was in a hurry this morning I had thrown on a silky green bra and panty set that was very apparent. I swear I saw the mom staring at my tits before she turned her focus back to her son that had spoken.

"Yes Trevor, Santa's elf is very pretty. But I think she's tired and has to go home to get her rest for tomorrow."

"Can we sees her tomorrow?" He asked smiling first at his mother, then at me. He was so loud and excited I couldn't help but overhear his question so I made my way over to see them.

"Hi, I'll be here tomorrow after three..." I inform the family. The little boy was still smiling as I tell them this.

"I don't know if we can Tyler. Mommy has to try and find us another shelter to live at. We only have two more nights at the one we're at now." She wouldn't look at me, as she talked to her son. She was probably embarrassed that she had to relate this in front of a stranger.

"Well if you can I would love to see you all again. If you can't make it then come by during the week. I'll be here almost every afternoon until Christmas Eve... I'm Charity by the way... Charity Reilly." I say formally introducing myself to the mother and her sons.

"Hi, Cherry...!" The boys say in unison. I can't help but notice that they purposely shortened my name. While I've never cared for people doing that with these two adorable tikes, whose innocent faces beam as they looked at me, I was willing to make an exception.

"Hello... I'm Lacey... Lacey Pryce. Thank you... thank you very much for the picture. As soon as I can get some money I'll send it to my parents." Again she couldn't hold back the wounds from her face.

"You're welcome. Santa thought it was for a good cause and as for the frame, I took care of it." I reassured her.

"Thank him for me tomorrow please." The milf requests. From her tone, I'm pretty sure she isn't going to be back tomorrow.

"Well, I hope you have a great Christmas. Charity the elf needs to go home and rest. Do you need a ride anywhere?" I asked on impulse.

"NO... no I can't thank you enough as it is. We'll make it just fine. Our shelter isn't too far from here." Lacey says taking her Pizza box and setting it on the table for a moment. I watch as she starts to bundle up her boys for their trip to their shelter.

Without thinking about it, I waved goodbye and headed out to my Honda Pilot. I upgraded my old CR-V to this larger and newer SUV after I became a full-time Uber driver. I was halfway to my vehicle when the clouds in the sky turned almost as dark as the sky itself. The wind suddenly started howling and pushing against my small, tired 5'5" frame.

Against the strong wind, I felt like a piece of paper blowing in the wind. Mother Nature then decided to get nasty as I was only two steps out of the mall and the sky opened up and sleet started pouring down. The sleet was freezing so I made a mad dash to my Honda Pilot and as soon as my hand touched the door the vehicle unlocked. I quickly climbed in and pressed the start button to fire up my vehicle. I sat there rubbing my hands as the heat quickly began warming my SUV and me up. I had one thing in mind at that moment and it was getting home where I could shove a pizza into the oven to warm the house while I took a nice warm jacuzzi bath. Once the car was adequately warm I reach for the glass compartment and grasp my glasses. I swap between glasses and contacts but on a night like tonight, I prefer to have my glasses on. I had taken my contacts out in the staff locker room so now my vision was crystal clear.

Putting my SUV into drive, I slowly make my way to the exit before I saw a brown blur fighting against the weather. I took my elf hat to wipe off the fog and saw Lacey struggling as she pushed the overburdened stroller. Her dirty white blouse was soaking wet and her winter coat was currently covering her boys. It might have been the lights, or it might have been my imagination, but Lacey's creamy-tanned complexion looked almost blue to my eyes. Kicking the heat on full blast and turning on the passenger's heated seat, I pull out of the lot, turn left into the road, and as the coast is clear (due to the bad weather), I pull alongside her.

Flinging my door open I get out and stand in front of her stroller, "Lacey... put one of the boys behind the driver's side seat, I'll take the other one to the passenger side!" I yell over the howling wind. She is going to say something but I cut her off as time is an issue. "I'm not letting you all catch your death of cold." As if to prove my point another heavy dose of sleet falls and just about coats us.

Lacey was now completely soaked from said sleet and her skin was super pale. Her shapely body was wet from head to toe and she was shivering almost uncontrollably. Due to the weather, she had done what any mother would have in that situation and tried to protect her children rather than herself. Lacey seemed like she was about to try and argue when another giant gust of wind sent the box of pizza into the air and splattered it all over the wet street. Seeing the look of horror on Lacey's face, I grabbed one of her boys and carried him around to the rear passenger seat. The young boy should be in a booster seat but as I don't have any we would just have to drive slowly and extra carefully.

CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,238 Followers