Charlene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about the guy with the red Mustang?"

"I don't know." She mused.

"God, Charlene. I want you to take on a lover again. Don't you? I want to capture what we had before. I need this!"

She began to cuddle up with me and very softly suggested, "I'll do it with Mark."

Mark? He hadn't even entered my mind. He was Cathy's Ex and...Then it dawned on me: all those late evening chit-chats had been more than boo-hoos and what-do-I-do's. I don't know how long I just stared and stuttered.

Then I chimed in, "Yeah that would be great! But how do we get in touch with him?"

"Oh, I have his night job phone number." She says.

I felt like I had just bought a used car. Wondering just what had been going on. Had she already been with him? And only now bringing it into the open? At this point it didn't really matter.

Charlene called and asked him to stop by tonight. I was so elated that we were back on track nothing would deter me. I retired to my bedroom that was at the end of a long hall which allowed me to view about half of the living room. Mark arrived and took a seat on the couch. Charlene followed. I watched from my room intently as the saga unfolded.

Charlene reached her hand over to his thigh which had been nervously moving back and forth and it froze to her touch. She leaned into him and placed a kiss on his lips. He returned the kiss without movement. Charlene pressed him down and back onto the couch, placing herself on top him.

Unable to hear anything, I watched as she pried his dick from beneath his trousers. In a few moments Charlene was in rapid motion atop Mark's lap. The entire episode lasted only a few minutes, but in the passion of the moment, both had achieved that nervous expenditure of relief both had desired.

As they caressed and kissed on the couch, neither wanting to be the first to move, I thought back, and wondered if they had been doing this all along? Has Charlene been flirting with Mark? Has Mark been coming on to Charlene?" The possibilities were mind boggling.

Charlene saw Mark to the door, and kissed him good bye. Entering the bedroom, she wasted no time getting me on my back and thrashing me as I had hoped she would. She's back, I thought. Life is good.

Mark became a regular visitor to the apartment. Invariably he would show in the late evenings. Charlene was making love to Mark three to five times a week.

One night Charlene had come home from work and indicated to me that Mark's parents were out of town for the weekend and he had asked her over to their home for the evening.

She asked, "Do you think it would be ok?"

"Hell yes," I returned.

For all I had seen, they were not getting real bold in the living room. Mark still thought that they were 'cheating' on my couch, and he wanted desperately to get Charlene on his turf. This was an obvious development and I agreed that she should go. Although at the time I realized that my watching them make love was going to suffer, I still went along with it.

It was a weekend and I was to keep the kids while Charlene and Mark elevated their romance to a new level. She had bathed languorously and prepared herself for the event methodically attending each and every aspect of her being.

She left for Mark's house in the early evening. I anticipated her coming home sometime around midnight, not that this was agreed upon, but my hope that I might get her back in time to make love to her while she told me of her night out. I fell asleep, and woke at some time around dawn. I remember looking around expecting to see Charlene there, she was not.

Later, she came dragging in, tired, and not very conversational. She cleaned up and went to bed. I halfway expected her to sleep all day, she didn't. She was up by noon.

"Just a nap." she said.

All day long I grilled her for the details; I couldn't wait for pillow talk.

"It was great!" She said.

She related the mundane details of the night out. It sounded as though it was a date between two lovers, but I wanted the steamy details.

"Getting him into a bed was so-oo good." She said. "He has so much energy, he is young, ya know?"

"How many times did you make love, did he make you cum a lot?" I asked.

"Well we did make love several times; I don't know how many times I came, maybe three. He is so fast, too quick, I had to teach him to slow down and make it good." She shared.

She's teaching him! That's my girl. I thought. I wasn't going to last through the day so I scooped her up and we fucked hot and heavy. I say 'Fucked' because the emotion had been one of complete frustration on my part, and tender accommodation for her part. She was not the least bit in the mood for love making.

This pattern of quickie in the living room along with the rare night out alternated for months. Charlene and Mark were becoming very close. Our lives took on a balance that had Charlene and I happy parents by day, sexual machines by night. She would often come into the bedroom while I slept, having just been with Mark, and begin to make love to me, tenderly administering orally to my manhood. What a way to wake up! Charlene had it coming and going, literally. I was content. Life was good.

Mark was the best thing that ever happened to Charlene. He loved her warmly. Cared for her, and never a cross word passed between them. That is special in anyone's book. Because of my complete dedication to this relationship, I failed to see the storm clouds on the horizon.

Charlene worked at a convenience store and she seemed to enjoy it. She met people who were regular customers that liked her. And several became good friends to us.

An acquaintance of Charlene's, a young guy that worked construction, was always flirting with her at work. Charlene handled these situations well; she always was a little flirt. I think this guy's name was Tony. He was a looker. The kind of guy girls swooned over. At any rate, the weekend had come and I was thinking again. I was looking for something new, a twist to the routine, so to speak.

When I recalled that this Tony guy had been making obvious overtures to Charlene, I asked her, "Do you know how to contact Tony?" "You should hook up with him tonight." I continued.

She was purring and said "I don't know his number but I know where he lives."

"Really?" I said. "That's convenient." "Go get some strange honey."

In less than ten minutes she is out the door on her way to forcing herself onto this unsuspecting guy. Returning, late that night, she relates the always awkward first time lovers tryst.

As we cuddled on our bed and talked of the adventure, she looks at me, levels her gaze and says, "thank you."

I think she had two more dates with Tony, but Mark was still the lover de-jour.

I had to go to the field for a few weeks, and offered Charlene the opportunity to use our bed while I was away. She said, "Sure, ok." Rather matter-of-factly.

Upon my return I was greeted by a very happy, energized Charlene, just busting with excitement. I should do this more often, I had thought at the time. The adventures were boundless, though she didn't relate as much as I was expecting her to. She was reluctant to share.

Her relationship with Mark was taking a turn to a new direction. They had become more than lovers they were a couple apart from our marriage, it was foreboding a dark future.

I was now feeling deprived of being involved with the sexual adventure. Mark and Charlene were making love late, while I slept or when I was not around. I don't blame them, it was better for them. But, it made me push for situations that centered on my needs. I felt abandoned.

Once I asked Charlene to call Mark and tell him I would be at work all night. I parked the car out of sight, and returned to watch the show. He came in and sat in the living room. Charlene waited on him as though there was nothing in the world that was amiss. Soon, she led him to the bedroom and in no time they were fucking like minxes.

Charlene was first to cum and gasped, "oh god!" as Mark picked up the pace of his thrusts.

Mark's orgasm followed, and he collapsed having spent his seed.

I became aware that I had never really seen Mark fully naked. I had seen him partially clothed, but never really exposed. I had no idea how big he was, or wasn't. I asked Charlene about it and she said, "Not much different than you, I guess." That was soon to be exposed as a mistruth.

I had rented a video camera for the kid's baseball game and enjoyed experimenting with the different features on it; fade, pause etc. I had a master stroke that night and told Charlene my idea.

She would call Mark and have him make love to her in the living room right where I would have the camera setup to record the entire affair. A great plan, if she could get him into place. She never fails at this stuff, and this time was no different.

I had the camera rolling as a knock came to the door. Mark came in and Charlene chit-chatted with him very briefly before they settled to the place selected before hand for the taping.

It was hot! I was not being patient though. The placement had left them out of sight to me. I dared to sneak down the hallway to catch a glimpse of their love making. As I moved slowly down the hall everything seemed to creak, my bones, the floor, everything! My heart was pounding in my ears. I was sweating profusely. As I approached a position where I could see them from the waist down, I was struck with pangs of awe. Plunging into my wife's gaping hole was Mark's penis, an 8 inch monster that dwarfed my ordinary tool. I choked back a gasp, and began a retreat.

Returning to my lair, I wondered about Charlene's description of his package as 'not much different than you, I guess.' Really, there was no comparison.

After Mark left, Charlene and I reviewed the tape. What we saw were two people, intimate, and very comfortable with one another. Their love was obvious to me now, the realization coming to me abruptly. I said nothing of it, at the time. Charlene and I went to bed and finished the evening with a passionate romp in the bedroom.

In the days that followed I saw that the roles had shifted between the three of us. Charlene and I were living together, while she and Mark loved one another. The transformation was complete. What could I do? What should I have done differently? Not bringing Mark into the relationship was not the answer. Perhaps Charlene and Mark having too much time for them to bond was the problem. Or was it? Charlene had after all had other men during this time. She had always adored me, always the attending wife. So what could it be this problem we had?

I was finally intimidated by the relationship with Mark and Charlene sensed it. She became distant, the more I tried to talk of it the more she resisted. That is until I had managed to bring up Mark in a conversation about life in general, just idle chit-chat. I'm not sure if she realized what she had said, but that just meant it was from the heart and sincere.

She stated that "I don't know if I could have done without Mark, let him go I mean. I think I really needed him."

I was floored! "You loved him dearly didn't you?" I inquired.

Tears welled in her eyes. She just nodded, yes!

My heart was torn between the woman I loved and the woman that loved Mark. Torment was upon my every waking moment. This caused friction between Charlene and me. She was desperately searching for an answer to which way she should turn with her life. I secretly wondered if Mark was enticing her to go away with him. Could she be contemplating such a move? I was careful for some weeks after these thoughts came to me. I did not want to force a show down. I was not confident that I could win an affair of the heart with this fragile relationship.

I noticed that Mark had less and less time to spend with Charlene. Not wanting to pry, I maintained a safe distance.

Orders came down from the Army; I was going to West Point, New York. It was decision time. Charlene had mixed feelings about leaving her friends, and the area. She had come to like it there. I asked her if she knew what she wanted to do. She was still undecided, and more distant than ever. Forcing a broken heart only damages it further, I thought. I made preparations to move as if we were all going together. Without her ever saying she had made a decision one way or another, Charlene moved to New York with us.

Chapter 3

Setting up house in West Point was a major task. Nothing we had seemed to fit, or match the turn of the century home we lived in. But the new surroundings were beautiful and were a source of great therapeutic value. We were on the mend. One day, after work, I came into the kitchen where Charlene was cooking dinner. She had a concerned look on her face, as if something foreboding was about to occur.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Mark and Johnny are on the way up to visit," she responded.

A resounding silence filled the room. Truth is stranger than fiction, they say. And I believe them. Mark had it bad, as bad as me. He had followed Charlene to New York. This answered one of my questions, as to whether their love was nurtured mutually.

Mark was deeply in love with Charlene, and was demonstrating it openly by coming to New York to see her. When they arrived, we sat around and talked about nothing in particular. But what was not said was the loudest topic in the room. It wasn't sexual tension; it was a lost, but hopeful love that permeated the air. Seeing Mark watch Charlene, his anguish was apparent.

Ready for bed, we all said our good-nights and went our separate ways. Johnny slept on the couch downstairs. Mark had a small room that was across the hall from our bedroom.

As Charlene and I readied for bed I held her close and told her, "Go to Mark. Make love to him again. I'll be here when you are through."

It was the least I could do, for Mark,,, for Charlene,,, for us. We three had shared years of intimacy together, and this was not the time to be cruel or selfish. Charlene went to him in the dark. She returned later sliding into bed beside me. She was back. Life was good.

I suppose they stayed in contact, I don't know if they ever got together again. I wondered, but never knew. Charlene was mending. West Point was perfect for us at the time. She had been working at the PX when a job opened up across the river at a National Guard base, Camp Smith; she was to operate a small exchange outlet there for the troops.

They had a nightclub there that was operated by the Camp Smith people, and from time to time Charlene would pick up an extra pay check by tending bar a couple of nights a week. It was about this time that I got to know a few of the guys on the base that Charlene was friends with.

Charlene invited me to have drinks with the guys one afternoon and I accepted. I showed up and had a very pleasant time. I met several new acquaintances of Charlene's. I really took notice of how one in particular seemed to be enamored with Charlene as she served and talked. Those old feelings welled up again.

I was beginning to see what attracted Charlene to the camp. She was the one and only show on base. All the guys loved her, some obviously wanted more. I was going to see to it that they had a chance. I asked Charlene if a certain captain had ever hit on her.

"No," she said.

"Do they flirt with you a lot?" I asked.

"Yeah, some of them do, but they're harmless," she responded.

"I think you should get one of them to do more than flirt." I mused. "Maybe you could get with the captain?"

"No. He's married and he wouldn't understand how to deal with it." She quipped.

She was right, none of the leadership would do. Then I recalled a guy I had seen at the club. "How about the guy who was sitting at the end of the bar the other night?"

She knew who I meant instantly and said, "Yeah, he would be ok if I can find him when I'm not working."

She worked the day shift that Saturday at the exchange. When she got home she told me that the guy had showed up for weekend drill that weekend and that she had asked to meet him that night after the club closed. Bingo! Charlene's back. Life is good.

She left and somehow I was hopeful that she would be successful. Late the next morning, she dragged herself into the house, disheveled, and wreaking of alcohol. She had partied hard and was thoroughly used up. Straight to bed she went, and slept. She woke with a hang over, and wasn't really pleased with my questioning her about her date.

"What happened? Where did you go? What did you do? Was he good? Big? What, what, what?" I had a need to be informed, she ignored me.

Later, she relented and let me know that hey had a few drinks, and then screwed like rabbits in his camper.

We consummated the turn in our fortunes with a long and languorous love making session. Charlene continued to see him on the weekends he was at camp. It was perfect for all of us, and kept the fires alive.

I still missed watching my lovely wife making love and longed for the day it would happen again. Except for the brief descriptions of her infrequent jaunts across the river, Charlene was just an ordinary housewife. I was becoming bored with the status quo.

About this time I received a frantic phone call from my mother, she was upset because my brother Sam had broken up with his wife Melissa, and now gotten himself into trouble with the law. She was wondering if he could stay with us while things cooled down. Two days later I was at the bus station to meet him.

Chapter 4

My brother Sam had come to visit us in New York. I hadn't seen him in years, he looked good. I was happy to see him in good spirits. Charlene met us at the door and hugged Sam warmly. One big happy family, we visited for most of the evening, mostly just catching up on what had been going on. As I had to work the next day, I said good night to Sam, and Charlene and I went upstairs.

While getting ready for bed Charlene said, "Sam sure looks good."

The significance of this was not lost on me. Recalling that she had once lived with Sam and his wife for a brief time, I wondered if she knew how well endowed he was.

"Did you know he is a real ladies man?" I asked. "He's a real woman pleaser and has a huge dick." I added, looking for a reaction from her.

She slid into bed and I followed.

"Would you like to make love to Sam? I would love to see him bury his big tool in you. What do you think?" I queried.

"Ok." was all she said.

I was elated. "Well, go down and ask him up."

"No, you have to ask him, he's your brother, I can't." She retorted. Charlene rotated around to face me. She sounded a little hesitant, "Are you sure it's ok? I want to if you do."

I smiled at her, and said "Let's make Sam happy."

I crept down the stairs, and over to the couch where he lay.

"Sam, I have some porno would you like to see it?"

"Sure." He answered.

I put in the tape of Charlene and one of her lovers screwing on our living room rug. Sam watched intently.

"Damn, she's hot!" He said.

"That's Charlene, Sam, with her lover in Virginia." I said, and then paused before continuing, "Would you like to join us, I mean, would you like to fuck Charlene?"

"Oh, man Yeah!" He exclaimed, suddenly excited and visibly expectant, leaning forward, as if to ask, 'now?'

"Let's go up." I said.

I took the steps two at a time; Sam took them three at a time, almost bowling me over at the top of the stairs.

We entered the room to find Charlene propped against the head board, under the blankets, waiting for us. I was first to join Charlene, Sam was overwhelmed and moving tentatively. I encouraged him to join us; he slid onto the foot of the bed and sat as I began to kiss Charlene.