All Comments on 'Charlene's Side of the Story'

by island_man

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
JSipesJSipesover 2 years ago

Very good start with lots of possibilities. Why not establish your own pen name and let Phillip know how you feel about his stories and him in general. See where it goes from there.

rawallacerawallaceover 2 years ago

Interesting that you portray Charlene as many readers see an author who writes erotica--writing about their lives and of those they know. It is the curse of the erotic author that so many people fall into that trap when it isn't true. Is Phillip fantasizing and nothing more? Does Charlene see something that really isn't there and seeks what her marriage does not provide?

Judging from one of the comments you have received regarding 'cheating wives it will be a challenge to write something that shows sensitivity to Charlene's situation. Good luck with that. I wish you the best of luck.

Women fantasize too, about men who are kind, understanding, and affectionate. We hope to marry that kind of man just as Charlene did. So, did she marry a 'slut' man? And if she did, does it matter to your readers? By the way, far too many people on this site don't know the proper definition of slut; seemingly applying it as they wish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. A beautifully filled out introduction. I love stories where you colour the pages finely. Not such a fan of your shorter ones. This looks to blossom…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userisland_man@island_man
I have been reading and writing on this site since 2005! Wow! I have recently found a stash of text files which comprise roughly 300 pages of stories... hopefully I will have time and strength to finish them! Lately, due to health problems, I had to take a step back from jot...

story TAGS