Charles & Becky Ch. 02

Story Info
Charles helps Becky find her voice.
2.2k words
4
1.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took Becky about 45 minutes to exit the bathroom. Fortunately, she had managed to get the bathroom cleaned up, but her hair and clothes were all drenched in the mystery woman's urine and there was nothing she could do about it.

Becky felt excited and dirty and worried and vulnerable. She had never been sexual with a woman and had never been dominated anything like that. The urine was both repulsive and intoxicating to her. Her shame was beginning to kick in strongly. Basically, she was a hot mess as she emerged.

When she returned to the living room, there was a white notecard with impeccable handwriting sitting on her supply bucket. It read:

Becky,

Come to my office immediately.

~ Charles

A black pit opened in Becky's belly and her insides all fell in.

===

Charles looked up from his laptop to see Becky, standing like a drowned cat at the entrance to his office. Well this is unexpected. He thought. What on earth did Samantha do to you? He silently motioned for Becky to enter. I was imagining that you would open up over the next month or more, but you just dove off the deep end Becky. There's no way around it - time to see what you're made of. Becky shuffled over across from his desk.

"So?" Charles raised an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry Mr. Charles, it will never happen again." Becky pleaded. "It's just that I was worried that the woman was being hurt, and then I needed to use the bathroom, and then... and then... She PEE'D ON ME!" Followed by sobs of tears in her humiliation. Becky wanted to crawl into a dark hole and die.

Charles sniffed the air. He took another look at Becky's clingy damp clothes and frazzled hair. He managed to suppress a chuckle. Really, Samantha? He made a mental note to come back to Samantha's behavior. But right now: Becky. How much do you want to play the victim here?

"Ok Becky, take a deep breath for me."

Becky complied.

"Now stand up tall like you were in your interview with me this morning."

Slowly, Becky raised her head.

"Becky, do you remember the three special agreements that you made?"

Becky's eyes became distant for a moment and then she nodded yes with a whimper.

"Did you break any of those agreements today?" Charles asked flatly. He observed Becky's body language express her internal struggle with the question.

"A little." Becky said weakly.

Charles crossed his arms over his chest and said nothing. The silence stretched for 10 seconds.

"Ok, technically I spoke with that blonde woman, but she's the one who barged into the bathroom while I was busy with...um..." She went from being defensive to terrified. "While I was cleaning it!" She blurted out.

"Becky, the first agreement is no lying, no sneaking, and no stealing." Charles' tone conveyed disappointment. "You left all your cleaning supplies in the living room."

"Oh." Becky flushed red and her shoulders caved inward. She looked at the floor and absently traced a circle on the tile with her toes.

"Ok" She confessed, "when that woman came in, she caught me touching myself."

There it is. He thought. "Touching yourself how?" Charles' tone conveyed innocent curiosity.

Becky looked up at him sharply. "Y'know. Down there." She made a waving motion with her hand.

Charles nodded. He could feel his cock start to tingle. "And then what happened?"

"I knew I would be in trouble. I begged her not to tell. And she said if I did what she wanted she promised not to tell anyone."

"And then?"

"And then she peed on me, and she made me drink her pee, and she made me..." Becky's eyes got wide, "She made me lick her pussy while I touched myself."

Charles' jaw involuntarily dropped open. He was suddenly fully hard as the visualization of the scene played across his mind. He was grateful to be sitting behind his desk.

Becky smiled. And then she giggled.

"Did you like it?"

Becky looked back down at her feet and smiled as she nodded.

"Ok Becky, why were you in the bathroom touching yourself on your first day of work here?"

Becky jolted back into terror. And then a big wince. Followed by, "Because I got turned on listening to that woman's orgasm behind the red door."

Charles sat up straight. He could feel his body confirm that he now had the full story. I was hoping you'd listen in and get turned on. Your encounter with Samantha was not part of the plan, he mused. Ok, moment of truth.

"Well Becky," His voice was all business now, "You did a good job cleaning most of the house, but you broke your contract with me." He paused to let that sink in. "I'm going to give you two options: either you can walk away now. I'll pay you for your work today, and that will be the end of our engagement..."

Becky's heart sank.

"Or, in addition to the four hours of housecleaning per week, you will spend another four hours in service training with me. That will be unpaid time and you will agree to surrender into this training completely." Now we discover what you really want.

"Service training? What does that mean?"

"I'm sorry Becky, even if I wanted to tell you it wouldn't matter. Your training will depend on whatever is arising in the space. I surrender into it every bit as deeply as I'm asking from you. You'll either have to find out for yourself, or walk away."

For Becky, there was no question. It wasn't about the job, or the money, or even nursing school anymore. There was something happening in this house - something very alive - and she wanted to be a part of it.

"Ok Charles. I'm in!" Becky gulped at her excitement.

Charles smiled. I knew I had a good feeling about this one! "Wonderful! Your training starts now. First thing: go take a shower and I will set out a change of clothes. Meet me in the living room in half an hour."

===

Becky was waiting when Charles entered the living room half an hour later carrying a pitcher of water and two glasses. She was wearing the wife-beater tank top and nylon running shorts that Charles had laid out - clearly there wasn't a woman living in this house. She decided it was sexy in a locker-room kind of way.

The first thing that Charles noticed was that Becky had taken out her pearl earrings. That marks a shift. I suppose I need to give most of the credit for Becky's deflowering to Samantha. He sat down across from Becky, closed his eyes, and took a breath to center himself.

"If you're going to work in my house, you're going to have to grow a spine."

Becky sat up straight.

"Not like that." sharply, then more softly: "Do you know why Samantha peed on you?"

Her name is Samantha! She registered. "Because she had to go?" Becky guessed.

"Try again."

"Because she's an evil bitch?"

Charles had to laugh. Becky might have a little grit after all. "Even if that were true, it's not the answer. Animals pee to mark their territory. She owns you now Becky."

A grimace of disgust passed Becky's face as she tried to wipe the memory off her skin.

"You haven't learned how to say 'No' and mean it, and you haven't learned how to say 'Stop' either."

"Yes, I have!" Becky argued.

"See, this is exactly what I'm talking about." Charles leveled.

"I can too say 'no' and 'stop'!" Her voice was getting higher.

Clearly unconvinced: "Ok, prove it."

Becky's lips pursed as she sucked in a breath of air. "Now Charles, you stop pestering me right now!" Oh God - I sound just like my mother, Becky realized.

Abruptly, Charles reached over for the pitcher and hurled cold water all over Becky.

"AAAA!" She screamed. Her eyes, jaw, and hands all opened reflexively in shock. "Why would you do this to me?" She pleaded as she started to cry.

"Right there!" Charles' voice cut like a laser. "This is where you collapse!"

Becky hugged herself and sobbed.

"This is where you make yourself small!"

It's true, Becky realized, my whole life I've made myself small...Just like my mother. There was a burning sensation in her throat. She looked up at Charles, finally meeting his stare. It was too much.

"But I just got dried off!" Becky dissolved back into tears.

"Tell me to stop." Charles challenged.

Becky sobbed harder.

"Say, 'Fuck you Charles!'"

She looked at him in bewilderment.

"This is what I mean Becky."

Point taken. Jesus. She thought.

Now with more compassion in his voice, "This is not something that anyone else can give you. You have to want it and you have to find it inside yourself."

Another round of whimpering tears leaked out of Becky.

Let's check her capacity. "Are you done or do you want to keep going?"

Becky nodded yes.

"Yes, what? Keep going?"

Becky nodded yes as she reached across for a tissue and blew her nose. "Yes, keep going."

"Ok, what are you feeling right now?"

"I'm cold and wet and..." Another round of tears "I'm sad Charles!"

"That's not sadness Becky, it's shame."

The tears abruptly stopped as Becky registered that statement in her body. Yup, shame.

"Here's what we're going to do now," Charles intoned with measured intensity. "You're going to lie across my lap as we continue this conversation, and whenever you collapse into shame, I'm going to spank you."

Becky went blank for a second. It made no sense to her head, but her body was a yes. She crawled out of her chair, across the floor, and over to Charles' feet.

"How do you want me?" she asked.

Charles positioned her belly across his lap with her head facing the floor. Her wet clothing suctioned onto Charles' linen pants.

"Do you remember what the point of all this is?" Charles' voice was sharp again.

"To grow a spine." Becky whined as she felt a fresh round of tears deploy.

SLAP!

Charles laid his full palm into her right butt cheek and held it there firmly. He felt Becky's body jolt in surprise. The spank interrupted her tears and she lay there blankly. This was brand new territory for Becky - she had no idea what to expect.

SLAP!

This spank landed on the left cheek. Becky registered the sting, but somehow also felt more in her body.

"What are we doing here Becky?"

It's like he's attacking me with his voice, Becky thought, why can't he just be nice? As her attention shifted from her butt to her story, her tears started back up - this time with more gusto. Becky started crying.

SLAP!

This time the spank brought her more fully into the cry.

"Ahoo, ahoo, ahoo" Becky intoned as she cried.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

Charles pulled down her nylon shorts so he was making contact with skin.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

Now it was flowing. Charles spanked and Becky cried. It was a deep, gut-wrenching cry. Who knows how long this had been in here. Each spank took her deeper into this buried pain. Each spank helped it move. The spanking gave her no choice but to go into it now.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

Charles found a strong rhythm and was feeling her whole body absorb each blow.

Here came her self-loathing in a low guttural moan. Becky hated herself for being so meek. God, it feels good to feel this.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

A lifetime of unworthiness. There was that burning sensation in her throat again. Becky felt like her body was opening up into a new dimension of space inside her belly - like she had been folded up her entire life and now something was unfolding.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Ugggh!" She really didn't like this feeling. It was excruciating.

"Yes!" Charles picked up his pace slightly, "Whatever that is - go into it."

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

"ARGGH!" Anger! It was anger. Becky was furious!

SLAP!

"That's it!"

SLAP!

"RRRAAAAAAA!!!!!"

SLAP!

Her whole body flushed as it surged with energy. She suddenly felt Charles' hard cock throbbing against her belly. Her ass was white hot with pain. Rage!

SLAP!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" She let it all out in the most powerful roar of her life. Her claws dug into Charles' thighs. She wanted to murder him.

SLAP!

"ENOUGH!" She commanded.

Charles stopped. They were both panting.

His hand was throbbing and he admired the welts starting to come up on her ass. Charles sat back in the chair.

Becky's body was surging with energy and dopamine. She was every bit as aroused as she could tell Charles was. But none of that was the point right now. She was clear and centered. She had found herself.

"My name is Rebecca Marie Holden." She said. It felt like a homecoming.

She reached back and pulled up her shorts and then slid to the floor. Her ass was beginning to throb. She looked up at Charles. He had a shit-eating grin on his face.

"Fuck you Charles" She shot at him, and they both laughed.