Charles & Samantha, Ch. 03

Story Info
Charles gives Samantha a sexy massage.
3.1k words
3.7
1k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In their next session, Samantha chose to wear simple black yoga clothing. Her dominatrix attire now felt somehow immature compared with what was opening in these sessions. Still, the form-fitting top and leggings highlighted her firm breasts, trim figure, and tone ass. Even though Charles generally seemed impervious to her seductions, she still wanted every tool at her disposal for their session. Plus, she always dressed sexy--why should this be any different?

She found Charles sitting in meditation as she entered the dungeon, so she took a seat across from him on the floor. She was excited. So much had shifted in her world since their last session. The underlying anger that pervaded every interaction with men had massively dissipated. She still enjoyed exercising her power as a lawyer in a man's world, but somehow, she was now less personally invested. She wasn't pursuing her own personal vendetta. Fantastically, she noticed that this freed her to be even more competent in her role. It felt like the tectonic plates of her personality were shifting and reorganizing. Samantha was thrilled.

The other big shift had been her arousal. Samantha had been discovering just how much she enjoyed her own pleasure. Of course, this sounds obvious: enjoy your pleasure. But Samantha had been so dedicated to weaponizing her sexuality that she had never given herself permission to enjoy it. This last week, she and her vibrator had become very close friends. Perhaps this is what Charles had in mind when he said I need to feel my own power in my own body. She thought.

"I have a question for you." Samantha started in, "How was I able to have that orgasm last week without any physical stimulation?"

"Orgasm is energy." Charles smiled. "The energy from all the anger you were projecting outward, plus all your vitality that was locked away in that pain and grief suddenly got to flow through your body. Unleash enough energy and boom: orgasm."

"I see. Why didn't you take it any farther, into...sex?" I was obviously really turned on. She thought. Were you holding back for some reason?

Charles took a moment to digest the nuance of her question. "For starters, our intention has been containment, which meant I was giving you the opportunity to feel yourself. Beyond that, I made a judgment call that you had moved enough energy for one session. After seeing the aftermath of Becky, I clearly underestimated your capacity." He gave a mischievous grin.

"If you leave me hungry, don't be surprised if I ravish your maid." Samantha flashed her own devilish smile.

"Today we're going to focus on intimacy." Charles shifted gears. He took a breath and extended his right hand, palm up. "Here, hold out your hand."

Samantha felt a wave of fear ripple through her chest, or was it excitement? Cautiously, she extended her hand.

"Now rest your hand in mine." Charles instructed. He noticed the soft texture of her skin as their hands touched. "And relax your arm. Let yourself be held by me."

More fear. Resistance. Tears in the back of my throat, Samantha noted. This very simple exercise was surprisingly evocative. She observed how challenging it was for her to relax into being held.

Charles regarded Samantha patiently as she moved through her layers. When she got lost in her head, he nudged her hand to bring her back. He took a deep slow breath, which Samantha mirrored.

In addition to the challenge she felt to relax her hand, Samantha was finding it difficult to hold eye contact with Charles. Well, clearly I've got some walls here.

Charles wiggled her hand: "Relax your shoulder...Good. Now relax your jaw...Good." Samantha automatically yawned. "Now look at me and take another deep slow breath."

Scared. I'm afraid to let go, Samantha thought, as the breath helped her relax another 5 percent. Charles was beaming gentle love at her through his eyes. His kindness feels threatening. At that thought, something moved in her chest and Samantha softened.

Once Charles felt connected to the core of Samantha's body through her hand, he added another layer: "Repeat after me, 'I am feeling me, opening myself to you.'"

Samantha repeated the words quickly and awkwardly.

"One more time, slowly."

As she said the words, she found a deeper level of connection with her body, allowing her to settle into gazing at Charles.

"That's it" Charles cooed. "Every time you check out or get lost, come back to this statement, ok?"

Samantha nodded while holding his gaze. She could feel her fear turning into excitement now that she was actually allowing Charles to hold her hand. She gave him more weight. It felt good. Really good. Like--this is what I've been wanting all along--good. Her shoulders dropped and she kicked out a leg from her cross-legged posture on the floor.

"There we go!" Charles met her openness with enthusiasm.

"It's vulnerable!" Samantha exclaimed.

"And you secretly want it!" Charles mirrored her tone without missing a beat.

"Yup, that's why I resist it." Pleasure rippled across her face as she outed herself. The energy was flowing now. This is fun, she thought as she wiggled in her seat. Her hand was now effortlessly receiving Charles' attuned support.

"Can I share a desire?" Charles leaned forward slightly.

Samantha's eyebrows perked up.

"I picked out some rose oil," he continued, "and I'm wondering if I could slowly and methodically anoint your entire body with it."

Samantha was delighted. She could feel her pussy start to tingle. She could tell that Charles was feeling her body's response through her hand in his.

"Charles, are you coming on to me?" She said in mock outrage.

"Samantha, I'm feeling me, opening myself to you." He spoke slowly and tenderly.

Wow, she thought, I can feel that. It's exactly what he's doing. Her pussy began to pulse as she remembered her desire from last session to have him inside her. Maybe this time, she hoped.

Without any further words. Samantha withdrew her hand, stood up, and faced away from Charles. Then she enticingly pulled her top over her head. She shook her hair as she gingerly tossed her top to the floor. Then she hooked her thumbs in her leggings and slowly pulled them down.

Samantha registered this as a new experience. Even though I'm showing off my body, this time is different--it's not a seduction, she realized. My pleasure is guiding me right now. I actually want him to touch me. She could feel her pussy's wetness contact the air as she pulled down her panties. The other difference is that I'm not in control here, she savored as she playfully pounced onto the mattress on the floor.

Lying on her belly, Samantha stretched and proclaimed, "I'm ready for you to worship my body now."

Charles lit two candles, lowered the lights, and turned on the album All Is Love Is All. As he knelt next to Samantha's naked body, he dipped his fingertips into the dish of rose oil and rubbed his palms together. The sweet fragrance of rose began to permeate the space.

"Deep breath" He spoke softly.

As she exhaled, Samantha felt Charles rest his hands gently on her body. She could feel the warmth and steadiness of his touch. One hand was resting on her heart in the center of her back, and the other was over her sacrum.

"Another breath."

This time, on the exhale, she felt Charles lean into his hands with steady pressure. As she was deeply being pressed into the mat, she felt another layer of tension release from her body. On her next breath, Charles moved his hand from her heart-back to the back of her neck and squeezed firmly.

"Ooooo" she uttered. His top hand gently lifted while his lower hand extended her sacrum downward, stretching her spine. Her animal body was fully surrendered to his touch. She breathed in more of the intoxicating rose oil.

With deliberate slowness, Charles re-dipped his hands in the rose oil and moved to sit at her feet, caressing each toe and then gently tugging on the back of her heels. This is wonderful! She savored.

Another methodical dip into the rose oil, and then he grazed his slick fingertips from the crease of her butt cheeks ever-so-slowly down the length of her legs. She felt her pussy pulse with anticipation. The music began to pick up energy.

Samantha took a deep breath and sighed audibly. I can feel that he's touching me for his pleasure, but he's not taking anything from me. She noticed. And then, trying it on again: I am feeling me, opening myself to you. At the thought, she spread her legs open just a little wider and smiled to herself. Samantha realized she had never gone so slowly or had a partner with this level of attunement.

After a few more torturously delicious passes down her legs, Charles moved to the top of the mat to sit at her head. Re-dipping his fingers in the rose oil, he repeated the slow, soft graze of his fingertips--this time beginning with her finger tips. His deliberate fingers slithered across her palms, up her inner arms, to her shoulders and then up the sides of her neck to the base of her skull.

"Gyyyuuuunnngggg" Samantha moaned. She was swimming in the sensations of his caress, as if the entire surface of her skin had become an erotic organ. The rose was filling her lungs with a soft warm glow. She imagined her pussy as a rose flower blossoming open.

After a few of these strokes along her arms and neck, Charles then repositioned himself to straddle the backs of her thighs. Her turn-on and anticipation were growing, but Charles continued his methodical exploration of her body. She felt him touch her shoulder blades with all ten fingertips and then slowly draw them down her back. The first pass was light, eliciting her sensitivity. On the second pass, he dug in firmly and dragged his hands like claws down her back.

"Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh." She moaned as her primal animal came to life.

Then he redipped in the oil placed the tip of his index finger firmly and deliberately on the back of her heart.

"Deep breath."

As she exhaled, she felt the finger slowly trace down the length of her spine. She rocked her hips to meet the finger as it traced over her sacrum. And then to her surprise and pleasure, she felt the finger continue confidently down between her cheeks and come to rest just above her rosebud.

"Oh God." Her butt flexed with pleasure.

After a long moment, he re-dipped in more rose oil and then with both hands pressed from the center of her butt out along her ass-creases, spreading her open. The musk of her pussy began to mingle with the scent of rose in the most carnal and intoxicating blend.

Samantha's excitement grew as she felt Charles spread her legs and kneel between her thighs. She lifted her ass slightly in anticipation.

"Sooo gooood" She cooed.

"Mmhmm." Charles affirmed.

His thumbs explored her inner thighs and slowly moved to frame her wet pussy. He began to massage either side of her pussy without yet touching it. Samantha's bliss was mixed with yearning. Her pussy had never waited so long for attention.

Finally - FINALLY - he began to caress her tender folds. She felt him offer his fingers to her sex and then wait for her to respond to him. They began to undulate together. She gave him more pressure and he met her. As her pussy deepened in its dance with his fingers, Samantha began to expand into her pleasure. Tremors ran from her inner thighs, up across her whole body, and out through gentle moans.

After god-knows-how long, Samantha could feel her desire to be penetrated growing. She arched her spine to position her opening against Charles' fingers. He met her pussy with steady presence. He could feel a slight suction inward.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want your cock deep inside me." Samantha responded, rocking her pussy toward him.

Still face-down, Samantha listened as Charles slowly removed his shirt, unzipped his pants, and disrobed. The anticipation!

Then he smacked her ass. Samantha yelped in surprise. Another slap. Not hard, but activating. She arched her butt up - she wanted it. A few more spanks and then Charles lifted her hips and guided her body to flip over. Samantha was momentarily self-conscious with the new exposure of her breasts and body. They took a breath together.

I am feeling me. She thought. Reconnecting with her pleasure, she slowly spread her legs for Charles.

"Opening to you" She whispered. Heart, body, pussy, all of me.

Charles knelt naked between her legs. She drank in the sight of him. His face was immersed in focused intensity. The muscles of his body were defined without being bulky, and his hard cock was magnificent. She felt her pussy beckoning him in.

Charles slowly lowered himself over Samanta. Deliberately, he brought the tip of his cock to meet her slick pussy lips. She pulsed in anticipation, but he held his cock steady, taking his time to feel his member become acquainted with her sex.

He took a deep breath and she followed suit, and then he slid his cock along the length of her labia. Her body jolted in pleasure as his cock slid over her clit.

Samantha felt him lift her chin gently with his hand to enter into a steady eye-gaze. As she stared into his eyes, she acknowledged his sensitivity and attunement. She responded by opening her legs in happy-baby and wrapping her heels around his hips. She drew his cock more firmly against her outer pussy. She wanted him.

Charles gave her more of his body weight. Samantha rocked her pussy against his cock a few times and then felt his tip come to rest against her entrance.

Remaining steady at the entrance to her pussy, Charles broke the eye-gaze to bring his lips next to hers. As Samantha slowly parted the lips of her mouth, she could feel her pussy lips begin to draw in his cock. Charles licked his lips and then kissed her. Slowly at first and then passionately. As they kissed, he very deliberately thrust his cock into her welcoming pussy, millimeter by millimeter. She felt her pussy welcome him in. Each little bit deeper brought more sensation. Waves of sound-light-pleasure began to ripple through Samantha's body. She closed her eyes and used her legs to guide him deeper.

When he was fully inside her, she felt their pubic bones meet. Charles gave her his whole weight and she moaned in pleasure. Inserted to the hilt, they held steady for a few breaths together. Then Charles raised his head to look into Samantha's eyes again.

They began to rock back and forth together as the eros built in intensity. The rose permeated her pores, lungs and heart. Charles' cock found her G-spot and she began to buck her hips against him. He met her energy without advancing it and continued to gaze intently into her eyes.

Samantha opened her mouth and tilted her chin up as her first climax approached. Charles held her gaze, inviting her to be witnessed in every aspect of her pleasure. Her pussy rocked faster and her chin tilted higher. Samantha's eyes began to roll back. She felt Charles' hands grab her hips and accentuate her rocking.

"Yyyeeeesssss - Oh! Oh! Oh! - Don't stop - Oh! Oh! OOOOHHHHHHH!!!" With her orgasm, Samantha felt her pussy gush with warm liquid. She pulled him deeply inside of her and held him there.

She looked at him with awe and excitement. He nodded. They took a few breaths together in stillness as the waves of her climax subsided.

Then a fresh tickle of energy emerged between them. As Charles took a deep breath, he rolled the full weight of his body up and down her torso. She felt her animal body activate and she squeezed him with her thighs.

Charles drew his cock all the way back to the entrance of her pussy. He took a breath there and then thrust himself smoothly all the way back in as deep as he could go. Samantha made a low guttural sound.

Again, he slid his cock back, paused for a breath, and then another slow powerful thrust all the way in. Now Charles was directing the action instead of following her, and she loved it. She ached to feel the strength of his desire.

As Charles found a rhythm with his slow long thrusts, Samantha could feel her pussy quivering in pleasure. She wanted more, wanted faster, wanted him to thrust harder--but at the same time, his slow penetration was opening her to the very core of her being. She was loving it.

Charles placed both hands down firmly on her upper chest, pinning her down. He thrust again. Her pussy rocked to meet him.

"Take me" she demanded.

Charles nodded. He pushed her legs down into missionary position, then he wrapped his arms around her back and squeezed the full surface of his body into hers. With that he gave himself into the fire of his passion. Each time his cock delved in, his whole body would thrust up along hers.

Samantha could feel his power flowing through him. It was the most satisfying and delicious experience. She loved being taken by him. Her energy rose along with his as they began to reach toward another climax. She could hear him begin to breathe more deliberately. His body began to flex and she opened into his strength. Their bodies had found a powerful tempo together.

Samantha closed her eyes. Her body knew what to do here. She let herself flow with his thrusts. She felt his arousal reach higher. And higher. He began to moan with each out-breath. And then he took a huge breath in and let out an incredible moan as his whole body undulated. Samantha met his peak with her own orgasm, allowing her head to roll back in full surrender.

Charles took another huge breath, and then a second immense wave of energy rippled out with another moan. Samantha was dissolving into a widening pool of bliss. Charles took a third breath, and drew his orgasm powerfully into one final roar.

Samantha felt ravished in the best possible way. She felt alive and open and deeply dropped into her body. Her satisfaction permeated every cell. As the energy subsided, she relished the transition from him holding and penetrating her, to her holding him as he rested into her. Intimacy, she marveled, I'm into it. This was, by far, the most connected she had ever felt during sex.