Charles & Midori Pt. 08

Story Info
The titular couple celebrates their birthdays.
8.6k words
4
1.9k
2
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was June 8. Midori's thirtieth birthday. She woke up, still missing her boyfriend. Charles had been away since the end of April helping with a family issue. Now that his duty was over, he was coming back that afternoon, and Midori was getting a special gift that night. She and Charles had discussed their birthdays over dinner the night before Charles left, deciding that Midori would get to peg Charles for her birthday, and anything else she wanted (after he had a good nap, that is).

Midori got out of bed (appropriately in her birthday suit), looking down at what she was doing for Charles. Her bush had gone out of control, and while she was not keen on it, she had to admit that she liked the bit of extra stimulation she got while wearing panties (which she only did when going to work; errands were usually performed commando in a skirt except for a certain time). Charles had sent her a text a few hours ago to let her know that he was on the plane and he would be nice and full for her. She smiled, a tingle in her pussy indicating her anticipation of Charles's return. Another tingle (an ache, really) in that same region indicated her need to empty out. The bottle she kept by the bed was full, peeing in the toilet was boring (nor did she have to poo), and she did not feel like emptying and cleaning the urinal, so something different was going to be done instead. Midori took the plastic shopping bag out of the bathroom trash can and put her legs through the loops, wearing it like a diaper. She got in the tub and pulled it up as much as she could while letting it out, enjoying the warmth around her pussy. She kept it there for several seconds, then removed the bag, letting the piss drip from her hair.

"I wish Charles got to see that," she said. "Then again, there's no reason I can't do that for him when he gets back."

Midori started the shower, taking some extra time to scrub her bush and make sure she was presentable downstairs. She got out, dried off, and made some breakfast, which today was a bowl of cereal, an apple, and a large cup of tea. A bit of cleaning up and preparation, and all that was left was for Charles to return. Midori was about to watch the previous week's episode of their favorite anime when the door opened. She instinctively hid behind the couch, relaxing when she saw that it was Charles.

"My parents were kind enough to pick me up, so all the reporting was done on the ride back," he said. "I'm going to sleep for a bit and..."

"Yeah." Midori proudly thrust her pelvis forward. "Just like you asked. What about you?"

"I had to empty out a bit at my parents' house, but there's some in there."

Midori touched Charles's bladder, confirming what he said. She kissed him, letting her tongue dance in his mouth and taking his hands to put them on her ass before putting her hands on his. Charles gently patted Midori's ass before breaking away.

"誕生日 おめでとう," Charles said. "I'm going to take a nap."

"Pee for me first."

Midori took Charles into the bathroom. She undid his belt and pants, sliding them off before stroking him a bit through his underwear. She took those off and told him to take off his shirt while she got the urinal. Charles aimed and let it out, and Midori moved the urinal around a bit, forcing Charles to adjust. He emptied out and she poured the urinal on her pussy. Charles normally would have licked her, but he was tired, so Midori settled for his kiss before he flopped on the bed.

"It's my birthday," she thought, "But he's jetlagged."

Charles was going to sleep for at least ninety minutes, so Midori put on a shirt and shorts before watching her show. She finished packing for their short trip, then sat at her laptop and waited. Sure enough, the video call came in, and Midori answered, looking at her parents.

"Happy birthday!" they sang.

"Thanks," Midori said halfheartedly. She did love her parents, but the relationship was a bit strained for multiple reasons.

"Do we get to meet him today?" Mr. D asked.

"He's sleeping. He flew in from Tucson, and we're going out later."

"Dinner?" Mrs. D asked. "Or just a birthday date?"

"Both." Midori hoped her mother would not ask, but it went there because of course it would.

"Is he going to..."

"Ma, what we do is none of your business. Charles and I are adults, we love each other, and everything we've done has been consensual."

"Midori, you're not married..."

"For the last time, my personal life is mine. I don't give a shit if you don't like it. If I were to make you a grandmother genetically, I would have to have sex, wouldn't I?"

"Well, yes, but..."

"What else has been going on?" Mr. D cut in.

"We're thinking of quitting our main jobs and working on our webcomic full time, as well as starting a podcast. Charles will still do his deliveries and Halloween haunting, and I'll add some game streaming and Halloween makeup to my repertoire. It's a risk, but we're willing to take it."

"Any wedding bells in the future?" Mrs. D asked.

"That'll depend on whether or not you keep asking every other time we talk." Midori closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Miki has already made you grandparents, you love whatshisname her husband, so I don't understand why you care so much about what I do."

"We just want..."

"You just want me to be happy," Midori finished. "I'll tell you that my happiness is mine and I have my way of getting there, you'll give me some bullshite about your opinion, I'll get angry, and we won't talk for a year. Is this what you want? Because I can make it happen again without a second thought!"

Midori stopped to seethe, noting the looks on her parents' faces. She looked behind her, seeing Charles (fully dressed, fortunately), who had walked in to learn why his partner was shouting.

"Are you Charles?" Mr. D asked.

"Yes, I am," Charles said. "You must be..."

"Mr. and Mrs. D," Midori said. "My parents."

"We'd love to meet you," Mrs. D said. "When do you two think you can get to Toronto?"

"Some time in the future," Midori said. "Bye for now."

She closed her laptop and ran a hand through her hair. Charles was about to ask for clarification, but Midori simply went to the kitchen and got a beer.

"I love them, but I fucking hate them," she said.

"I thought they would be from Japan," Charles tried.

"Why, because I'm Japanese?"

"You showed me a picture of the four of you, and the resemblance is pretty clear."

"So you're saying Asians all look alike?"

"I can't tell if you're joking right now..."

"I'm joking." Midori chugged her beer (Charles had only seen her do this once before; coincidentally, it was shortly after Midori had talked to her sister). "My parents are strange people, and not like us."

"I don't think anyone's quite like us."

"Da's from Brazil."

"I guessed that from the accent, but it sounded like he grew up speaking Portuguese."

"In a normal Japanese Brazilian family that's three generations in, you would think the primary language at home would be Japanese, with the children learning Portuguese from being at school. Mine had to be the family that spoke Portuguese at all times. And my da learned English throughout his school years, and he never learned anything beyond basic Japanese until he met Ma. Ma's from Joburg, and she grew up speaking English, also learning Japanese as an adult. The two were uni students in Japan, where they got married, they cranked out my sister in goddamn New Zealand, and they settled in Scotland, where I was born. I'm almost surprised they didn't name us Manuela and Maria."

"I'm guessing it's one family with many accents?"

"That's one thing I like about us," Midori said. "We reflect our world paths. And I don't mind my parents being mostly westernized, I guess, though I've always introduced myself as Midori D instead of D Midori. They did teach us Japanese when we were kids, and Da also taught us a bit of Portuguese, and we ate whatever they felt like putting in front of us. But our lives...how much did you hear?"

"I think I heard your mom ask about wedding bells?"

"I do plan to visit them, but you'll have to be prepared for that, among other stupid questions that have fuck all to do with her." Midori threw her empty can towards the recycling, not even coming close. She watched as Charles picked it up and tossed it before getting her a soda and another for himself. "And the name scheme...they had to go for the big four, because that's kinda funny and Da just can't resist when his sister makes a bet with him..."

"Do you want to enjoy your birthday?" Charles asked.

"Yes." Midori opened her soda and they touched cans. "Yes the fuck I do."

The couple drank in silence. Midori rubbed herself over the shorts as she lay on Charles. She felt his dick rise against her back, wondering how she was getting that reaction from him. A glance revealed that Charles was on his phone, probably looking at a thread on one of their discussion boards to get himself ready for the trip.

"It's my birthday," she reminded him.

"I haven't forgotten."

"Well today, you only get to watch one person pee. And she has to go." Midori got up. "But you can watch me when we get there."

"Wanna leave when you're finished?"

"Everything should be ready to go."

The couple was going to camp for a night in the forest on the other side of the city. They would not be camping officially, but they knew someone who knew someone who ensured that they would be left alone as the rangers made their rounds (the reason for this was the someone who was the middle person owed Charles a debt that is another story unto itself, and the someone that person knew would soon be cashing in on this particular favor, which is also another story unto itself). Midori liked that there would be a bit of thrill in the endeavor, since there was still a feeling of the risk of getting caught, but she was also glad to know there would not be any consequences if anyone saw them. She went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet, draining her bladder through her furry pussy before letting something else out. She wiped, sprayed, washed her hands, put on a pair of panties, and joined Charles by the door.

"I love camping, but I hate shitting in the woods," she said.

"Have everything?" Charles asked.

"I do now," Midori answered as she took his hand.

"Body or life?" Charles asked as he drove along the highway.

"Life," Midori answered. Since Truth or Dare can be difficult to play on the road, they decided to play a different game of truths.

"When's the last time you sat to piss without also shitting?"

"Geez, that was a while ago." Midori tried to think. "I started masturbating when I was eleven, and I found out that I could stand to pee when I was fourteen...so probably when I was...sixteen, I think. Standing to piss is just second nature to me now. Body or life?"

"Body."

"How hard are you right now?"

"I'm not sure I can quantify that..." Charles always got hard when Midori told him one of her pee stories, but today he also had some anticipation driving him. "I'd say...I'm ready to fuck, I guess."

"You don't have to put it in me, you know."

"Today's a special day, Midori. You only turn thirty once, and I'd like to..."

"Charles." Midori put her hand on his crotch. "I appreciate it, but we've already had a few awkward sex moments. I don't want any more."

Charles said nothing, knowing not to push the matter any further.

They arrived at their campground and set up. Charles pitched the tent while he pitched a tent and Midori created their fire pit. They moved some logs for seats and cracked some beers. It was late afternoon, and Charles had chosen a spot that mosquitoes and ticks tended to avoid for whatever reason (though the nearby lake was full of leeches, so a swim was off the table). They sat quietly, enjoying each other's company in the peaceful solitude. Midori took her shorts off and stretched out, opening her legs and giving Charles a look at the bush that crept out. She diddled herself a little and pointed at his pants. Charles took his off along with his underwear, revealing his semi.

"Perfect," Midori said, reaching into her bag and taking out a bit of rope. "Come here and don't speak until I finish."

Charles walked over and Midori held his penis up against his belly before tying it into that position.

"The beer's starting to take effect, isn't it?" she asked, poking at his bladder. "Guess what you are today?"

"Some form of your bitch?" Charles guessed.

"You're my dick bitch." Midori turned Charles around and slapped his ass, the sound echoing in the woods. "You have a dick, but you're my bitch for my birthday, and you're going to give me three things. The first is a full bladder's worth of piss. The second is that ass. The third is something for when I have those first two. Get me another beer, and take one for yourself."

Charles got out their beers and the two began drinking. He felt his bladder filling (as if he could feel each individual drop of urine flowing down both ureters; this was largely anticipation, as Charles had an idea of what Midori had in mind), and it was turning him on a bit, his penis hardening ever so slightly. Midori drank half of hers, then made Charles finish it before he drained his can. While normally an action that should be concerning, he was somewhat happy with this decision (he really wanted to try that particular Metroid themed beer, and they could only find the one can), and while the safeword had changed for the night (pinching his nipples), he could still utilize it if need be. When Charles finished his beers, Midori took the cans and sat on his lap, kissing him and tickling his head with a finger.

"You've been gone a month and a half, and nothing's changed," she whispered in his ear. "I know your tells, Charles. The way your bladder's responding to my prodding means you're close to emptying. That, and you're fidgeting while I'm sitting on you."

"Very perceptive, very clever." Charles was considering peeing on Midori right there, but he did not want to ruin the spirit of her game. "What about a bit lower?"

"Your balls? Your body is very much a 'go first, cum second' setup, and I'm not even doing that much." She gently, but firmly dug her thumb into the underside, right where the head met the shaft. "Once that bladder is empty, then your balls will really go to work."

"Do you have to say balls?"

"Fine, your baws." Midori rolled her eyes as she exaggerated her accent. "You've held it long enough. Get up and piss like a dog."

Charles got up and got on all fours, then found himself confused. He could lift a leg, but that would not have the look he assumed Midori meant (something that would have stuck out in his mind even if his penis had not been tied to his belly). She clarified for him by lowering his pelvis so that he was in a leaning position. Charles peed, some of it getting on him, but mostly going down. Midori took off her panties and jilled herself as she watched, then got down on all fours.

"I've always thought pussies were better for doggy pissing," she said, raising a leg and sending Charles's heart rate through the roof. "And I have a furry pussy like a dog."

Charles's mouth went dry and his penis went to maximum hardness as he watched his partner drain the hot liquid that was once beer through her hair covered twat. She locked eyes with him, winked, then went behind him and started ramming her pussy into his ass while continuing to piss.

"Who am I?" she asked.

"Midori D, birthday girl and my partner," Charles responded.

"What are you giving me tonight?"

"A full bladder and my ass."

"And I think that ass is just about properly lubed up." Midori rubbed her pussy with her left hand and spread the juice around Charles's hole. She grabbed her strap on and lubed it with some more juice (as well as a bit of actual lube) and began singing a certain 80s song.

"My name's not Frankie," Charles said before Midori gagged him with her panties.

"You're right; tonight it's dick bitch." She opened his ass and slowly inserted herself. A reach forward indicated he was still hard, so she began to work, the impact of her thrusts sending waves of pleasure through her clit and vagina. She started jacking Charles off with her right hand after a few minutes, feeling how he twitched in her hand. "There it is. Your penis is twitching and your scrote is drawing up. You're going to cum when I do, or maybe before, or after." She licked his ear. "Sing me a song and cum on the last note."

Charles tried to sing Happy Birthday through his girlfriend's panties. She stopped him and slapped his dick. Charles tried to sing again, and Midori slapped him again, but also added a slap of his ass. Charles tried again, his resolve starting to dissolve. Midori could tell he would not last much longer, and she was on the verge herself, so she let him finish in both ways as she finished. Charles's load shot out of him, mostly going right into the grass, but some got on Midori's fingers. She stuck one in Charles's mouth before removing her panties, making him lick her hand clean. She carefully pulled out and untied his penis.

"Fuck..." She lay back and looked at the stars. "I needed that for so many reasons."

"I'm glad...you enjoyed it," Charles said, rolling over to look at her.

"How are you feeling?"

"My ass hurts a bit, but that'll pass."

"Good." Midori kissed him. "Take a rest. We'll do my third thing in a few hours."

"What'll it be?"

"Good question." Midori smiled and gently touched his penis. "I guess you'll find out then."

A few hours later, Charles was sitting on his log while Midori was bagging up the garbage from their dinner. He would have done it, of course, but she insisted, which was definitely code for getting something ready. She came back from the car with a huge smile and her hands behind her back.

"I got this from Molly," she said, presenting a sexy dice set. "This is for when we get home. It's time for the last thing I want from you. Do you know what it is?"

"Haven't a clue."

"Open your mouth and close your eyes."

Confused about why she would say that, Charles did as he was told, getting on his knees in anticipation. He was shocked into opening his eyes and closing his mouth as Midori stood him up and knelt, taking his soft penis into her mouth. Charles was about to object, but Midori adjusted herself into a squat and started peeing. Charles's dick hardened in her mouth, and he tried to remove her, but she moved his hands and grabbed his ass roughly.

"Midori...it's your birthday..."

"I know," she said, looking up at him. "This is for two reasons. One, it's been a while because you were out of state, and two, I actually like sucking your dick, and you haven't let me do that in ages."

"Well, I..."

"Charles." Midori gave his balls a firm, but gentle squeeze to ensure she had his attention. "I get it. But I have needs, and as much as I love the way you eat pussy, I also need to know that I'm keeping you satisfied. And part of that for me is pleasuring you. And it's my birthday, and I want to suck your dick. And I want to do that again next week. And the week after."

"I get it, I get it."

"Good." Midori resumed her service, hoping that she could get what she wanted from this in the future. She remembered the first time she had sucked him off, which had turned her on in a way she did not know was possible. Maybe it was something about how his ass felt around her finger or how his dick felt in her mouth, but Midori knew that she wanted more of that. Yes, she was appreciative of the cunnilingus, but she was also a firm believer in equal exchange whenever possible. Of course, she was also a firm believer in consent, and while she generally knew how much she could push Charles before it was no longer enjoyable, there were still things she wanted. Midori thought about this as she felt Charles twitch and his ass clenched, indicating the oncoming wave. She swallowed, reaching down and jilling herself to her own orgasm, her muffled cry getting her another shot.