Charles & Midori Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please...no more," Charles managed as Midori squeezed him to get the last out. "I'm tapped for the night."

"You certainly are." She smiled and stood, kissing his mouth passionately. "Thank you for this birthday, Charles. I love you so, so much."

Charles simply nodded, too tired to speak. Midori helped him to the tent and got him situated before she put out the fire and watched the stars for a bit.

Two months had passed. Now it was August 6. Charles's thirtieth birthday. The bush had been since before he left in order to maximize growth, but after Midori's birthday, she had been told to also let her hair grow freely in a different area. Charles had loved watching the growth progress on Midori's legs, and he was a bit disappointed that all of the extra hair would be gone when he got back from his deliveries the next day. Still, it was her hair, and thus her choice. They had agreed to indulge each other on their birthdays, and Charles was planning on doing Midori like she had done him. If she was going to make his ass hurt, he was going to make her bladder hurt. Charles got out of bed and went to the living room. He had told Midori that the day's events would require them sleeping apart, and he wanted to sleep on the couch, but she insisted that he get the bed, since it was his birthday. A light argument had led to a coin toss, and Charles had begrudgingly slept in the bed alone. This was one of the few days where he was the first one awake (Midori did not have morning wood waking her, after all), and he took a second to admire her peaceful, sleeping form.

"Time to get started!" Charles sang as he pulled Midori's blanket off, revealing her old t-shirt and panties. On any other day, she would have thrashed him, but this was not any other day. Charles smiled at the hair he saw, then forcefully pushed on Midori's full bladder. "Good. Anything less would have been unacceptable."

"I never thought I'd be the one to say I hate you," Midori got out, carefully sitting up.

"Happy birthday..."

"Ask me."

"Please, may I pee?"

"No. Hold it in. Get ready for the day."

Charles followed Midori into the bathroom. They brushed their teeth and washed their faces, doing certain basic things to get ready. Charles ran the water in the sink and took out his penis. He put his hands on his head as Midori held him and aimed him into the sink, giving him a few shakes, then a quick lick, crossing her legs as she did this, but holding on. She had still outlasted Charles in their most recent holding contests, but he was catching up, and if they had a beer or two beforehand, the margin was closer.

"What would Charles like for breakfast?" Midori asked him in her sweetest voice (she assumed [correctly] that this was revenge for making Charles refer to his penis as a 'boy pisser').

"Charles would like a cup of tea, some eggs and bacon, and an English muffin with some grape jelly," Charles responded in a Hollywood French accent (this was solely for his amusement). "Midori can have whatever she likes, along with a can of beer."

Midori made the breakfast, having the same things, but without the tea. She enjoyed her beer, but it was murder on her already strained bladder. Just like Charles in the woods when she made him imbibe, Midori swore she could feel each individual drop of urine slide down her ureters, but unlike him, she felt like she was pregnant. Indeed, her bulge was noticeable to someone who knew her the way Charles did, and if she had been pregnant, Midori was certain she would have had many accidents by now.

"Ask me again," Charles said.

"Please, Charles, Midori would like to pee."

"I don't think you have to go that badly," Charles said. "Let me see."

Midori stood and lifted her shirt. Charles looked at her bladder and nodded, then pulled her panties down a bit and parted the hair to look at her lips.

"Your lips are closed," he said. "If you had to go more badly, your lips would open a bit, indicating that the urine is about to come out."

"It is about to come out," Midori insisted, the beer already having its way with her.

"Really?"

"Yeah, really." Midori's voice suggested there would be a puddle in the kitchen soon, so Charles ran off and grabbed the graduated cylinder he had acquired for this moment. There was another piece to this puzzle, which he revealed to Midori as she put the cylinder against herself.

"Can't have puddles in the kitchen," Charles said as he presented the FUD. "You know how to use these, right?"

"Cover everything and relax," Midori said, remembering the advice from a friend who was a camping enthusiast. She relaxed, but nothing happened. Both of them were surprised that Midori's bladder froze, but Charles had a solution. Midori took a deep breath, and Charles punched her in the bladder. This was not the first time he had done this (and she had punched him in the bladder just as often), but it was the hardest he ever had. It worked a bit, and the first squirt came out. Charles waited. Midori held up her hand. "I think we should draw a line at bladder punching right after breakfast."

"Yeah, that's probably for the best," Charles agreed. "Just went with what we've done before. You okay?"

"I'll live." Midori got her breath back, but nothing more came out of her. "I really do have to pee, though."

Charles dripped the sink and stood behind Midori, rubbing and pressing on her bladder.

"Think about peeing," he whispered in her ear. "Imagine all the hot liquid in your bladder, pooling up, waiting to get out. You relax your pelvic floor and the piss goes into your urethra, shooting from your spout and running down your pussy lips. The piss drips from the hairs as you void your waste, feeling the satisfaction of release and the knowledge that you have a happy boyfriend."

Midori shuddered, partially from how turned on she was hearing Charles describe her pissing with his erection poking near her ass, but also from the pee shivers as she finally emptied herself. The room was quiet except for the hiss from her pussy and the accumulation of urine in the cylinder. When Midori finished, Charles carefully removed the FUD and gently wiped Midori with his napkin. He put his eyes right at the bottom of her bush, noting the droplets clinging to the ends of the hairs. Charles inhaled sharply, annoying Midori, as she hated when he sniffed her pussy.

"Ah, I love the smell of pissy pussy in the morning," Charles said, looking up at his girlfriend resisting the urge to smack him. "Time to feed."

Midori would have laughed at Charles's movie vampire voice, but she instead moaned, feeling Charles's lips on her lips, with her clit in his mouth and a bit of suction on her hair. Midori was glad she and Charles had abstained from most things in the space between their birthdays (there was some mutual masturbation, and while tongue cleanings after pissing were second nature to both of them, those had also been put on hold and Midori was only allowed to wipe her ass), as it had driven her anticipation of today, and while all she had known in advance was that she would be tortured throughout the day, she was anxious to see what Charles had in store for her next. She liked that he could be pervy and super sexual from time to time.

"Midori has to pee." A few hours had passed, during which time Midori had consumed two large glasses of water, a cup of tea, and another beer. She was serving Charles a beer while also using her feet to gently massage his genitals.

"Midori has to ask first," Charles said.

"Is Midori allowed to pee?"

"Try again."

"Will Charles allow Midori to pee?" Midori died a bit inside as she used her sweet voice, wondering when and how Charles would fully get her back for the infantilism game from before he left.

"He will not." Charles poked Midori's bladder, making her squirm. "Midori has to hold it. Again. Good thing she's not pregnant."

"What if I were pregnant?" Midori asked. "Normally pregnant people have to pee every hour on the hour, but with my bladder size and strength, I think I'd have to pee every hour and a half...on the...ninety minute mark. It sounded better before I said it."

"You'd have to start using toilet paper again, because my tongue would get tired," Charles said. "Show me your lips."

Midori lifted her shirt and lowered her panties to her knees. Charles moved in close, taking a sip of beer, then running the cold can around her clitoris.

"They're not open enough," he noted. "Your clitoris is erect, and that opens you up a little, but your lips aren't open enough to let a good stream out. Looks like you'll dribble at best."

"I could open myself up," Midori said.

"No, pussy pissing is kinda like giving birth. A degree of dilation has to occur first. Your lips have to part and your peehole has to open up. An erect clitoris gets in the way. It's like pissing with a boner."

"I'm revoking all of your internet privileges," Midori said, pulling her panties up.

"That would make it rather difficult to do my half of the work, wouldn't it?"

"I'll supervise you during work hours. Would you like another beer?"

"Not right now, but I think you want another cup of tea."

"Happy fuckin' birthday." Midori went into the kitchen, pouring the water and starting the kettle. She wondered if she would be able to cheat. She was pretty desperate to go now, but she first felt an urge about an hour ago. It was something she could handle, but that was when Charles made her drink the beer, and since those had been well spaced out, she was not heavily intoxicated, and she had been able to hold it. Now after a few more drinks, her bladder had swollen to the point that like that morning, one might think she was in the early stages of pregnancy at a very quick glance. If she knew Charles, he had a set number of times when he would determine if she was allowed to pee, and he was working to hit that number. She poured her tea and made her way back to Charles, who was stroking his penis. "Does that mean I get a break?"

"Until I have to pee again." Charles smiled as Midori locked eyes with him as she carefully sipped her tea. "That's going to be soon."

"How soon?"

"I don't know. Peeing is different for me. I just need a flaccid penis. That's why it's called that, you know. It's called a penis because you pee with it."

"I'd prefer to call it a fucnis, since you also fuck with it." Midori looked at the organ that had provided her with a year and change of welcome, unconventional fun. "Are you going to fuck me today?"

"Why do you ask?"

"I didn't let you do it on my birthday, and it seemed like you were set on it."

"Well, now maybe I won't just because I know you want it."

"Me and my big mouth."

"You and your big bladder." Charles put his hand on Midori's bladder, gently pressing as she drank some more. "I can feel it filling up as you drink that. It's like that time we peed in the park, except I'm going to win this game."

Midori finished her tea and put her cup by the sink. She and Charles played some games on their phones for some time before Charles declared her break over.

"Midori, Charles has to pee," he said as he got up. "Can you help him keep it in until he gets to the bathroom?"

Midori walked behind Charles, squeezing his penis the way he would if he were a young child. As soon as his foot hit the tile of the bathroom, he let out a quick squirt in her hand. Midori simply shook her hand off as Charles took the urinal and placed it in her hands.

"Step outside," he said. "And hurry. I'm about to leak again. Hold the pissoir by your pisser."

Midori lowered the urinal so that it was in front of her pussy. She had a hand on the bottom, so she could feel the warmth as Charles filled it. Charles stopped pissing before it could overflow, directing Midori into the tub, where he finished emptying himself.

"Wait for the shake," he said, giving himself a shake and letting the last of it out. Midori was about to use her mouth, but Charles wiped himself off with a square of toilet paper and dropped it in the trash. "Now might be a good time to ask."

"Please let Midori pee."

"Ask like an adult."

"Midori has to piss now."

"Does she? Let's see."

Midori took her panties off. Her clit was sticking out of the hood and there was some wetness that had nothing to do with piss (not entirely, anyway). Her lips were a bit parted, but that was due to her erection. Charles was wondering how he could torture Midori this time, and he had to come up with something fast. Remembering that she also had some words she did not like, an idea hit him, causing an involuntary grin to split his face.

"Tell me how you pee," he said. "What happens?"

"I drink something," Midori began, remembering the first time they had played this game. "Complicated biochemical happenings take place, and extra water and salts and shit like that are filtered out by the kidneys, and more complicated biochemical happenings create piss."

"Do it properly now," Charles said. "Anatomically properly."

"Of course you would," Midori said, realizing what word Charles was going to make her say. "This just means I'll make you say boy and girl pissers again."

"And I'll make you say that word again, and we'll go around in circles." Charles eagerly took his penis in his hand. "What happens next?"

"The urine flows down the ureters into the bladder," Midori said, grabbing herself like she was a young child. "In my case...in my case, when my bladder is full, I relax my pelvic floor muscles and my urethral sphincters relax and the urine can flow into the urethra and out the meatus into the space...between my lips that is my..." Midori was slowing down from her desperation, as well as what she had to say next.

"Your what?" Charles asked as he ever so lightly tapped at her clitoris popping out of the jungle.

"My...vulva." Midori hated that word, even though she knew it was the anatomically correct term. She figured it was because she was one of the four people on the planet who didn't mind the word moist too much. Charles told her it was because she had used the word vagina incorrectly for so long that accuracy was now anathema to her, even in regards to her own body parts. "The urine flows into my vulva, my labia minora help direct the stream, and that's why I have to sit down and wipe when I'm finished."

"Great job." Charles facetiously applauded before he ran out and returned with two beers. "This calls for a drink."

He drank half of his beer while Midori drank hers. Charles then gave her the same treatment as her birthday by making her finish the bottle. That was too much and Midori exploded. She opened her legs as the piss shot out of her pussy like she was a desperate schoolgirl in an eromanga. Charles moved her legs together, watching the slightly yellow hot liquid pour from within the tangle of hair and go down the hirsute stems that had initially made him interested in her. Midori was breathing heavily, and Charles was masturbating furiously, shooting his load into her bush.

"Fuck, that was awesome," he said. "Take a break and clean yourself off. But no touching!"

Midori kissed Charles as he walked out of the bathroom. She gave her downstairs a quick rinse, then did the same with the urinal and putting it back before putting her panties back on and walking out to where her boyfriend was relaxing on the couch.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Relieved, and horny as fuck."

"Well, I can't do anything about that." Midori rolled her eyes and sat on Charles's pelvis. "And now there's a hot pussy breathing on my penis."

"Are you going to fill me back up?" Midori asked.

"Not right now." Charles placed a hand on Midori's ass and gently squeezed. "What do you like about me?"

"What do I like about you?" Midori lay down, looking into Charles's eyes. "I never thought you'd ever ask me that. Seems a bit self-serving."

"It's my birthday, and I've wondered this since we first declared ourselves a couple. Remember?"

"Our anniversary?" Midori panicked for a second, briefly looking away. "Yes, it was...May..."

"I know you don't remember. All I know was it was sometime between our birthdays. Maybe Molly's birthday."

"We could ask her." Midori looked back at Charles and thought, much more relaxed. "Well, I think I said that I liked that you're a metalhead when we first met, and then you're also a geek and an atheist and a generally decent guy. You don't take a lot of bullshit from people, including me, and just about every time we talk, I feel like I learn something about thinking. I was just an atheist when I met you, but I was a skeptic by the time we started dating." She gently kissed him. "You also have a nice body, despite your jokes. Sure, it's not a huge dick, but it's big enough for me, and you actually have some knowledge of how to use it. You're not super muscular, but you're relatively fit, and oncoming beer belly aside, you'll probably have a nice looking dad bod in a decade."

"You know that's because I don't eat when I get depressed, right?"

"And when that's happened, you haven't starved, because I refuse to let you go a day without eating." Midori kissed Charles again. "It's your birthday, but now I have to know what you like about me. I know you like my brain, because you've said that many times. What do you like about my body?"

"The brain is..."

"If you say it, I'm walking out of here and not coming back until next week."

"And after you said that you learn something from me when we converse."

"About thinking, when we've had deeper conversations. What do you like about my body, other than what powers it."

"Well..." Charles thought for a second, looking away for a bit, then returning his gaze to Midori's eyes. "You have the biggest bladder of anyone I've ever met, not that I'm gauging other people's capacities. I've seen many pussies on the internet, and only four in real life, and yours is my favorite, both when you piss and when you rub it on me."

"Who else's have you seen?" Midori asked.

"My classmate's because I accidentally walked in on her changing, and my cousins' because we were children and we were young enough that it was most efficient to throw everyone into the tub at the same time."

"I don't count moments like those from childhood. You've seen one other. What else do you like about me?"

"Your legs were what made me interested in learning about what was in your brain, and it led to me getting to see your pussy." Charles reached down and rubbed her. "I like the way you had it trimmed when I first met you, but I had to see it with a full bush, and I figured hairy legs would be an interesting change."

"Anything else about me?"

"You've improved my writing. Your interpretations of my characters have altered my writing, and I think the reviews speak for themselves. I guess I also like that you're also reasonably fit, despite the shitty diet and lack of exercise."

"We're shitty eaters, and we don't exercise, but we also eat once or twice a day."

"We just drink a lot of beer and piss on each other." Charles kissed Midori and pointed towards the fridge. "Speaking of which..."

Midori got up and got them each a beer. She sat back down and the two crossed their arms as they drank. There were a few more hours of drinking and chatting, until Midori decided to try her own scheme. She felt the urge to pee, and as she was placing her dinner order, she started fidgeting a bit.

"Have to pee?" Charles asked.

"I think it was that last beer," Midori said. "I think I can hold it."

"Can you?" Charles pressed on Midori's bladder. "Okay. You have until the food arrives, then I'll decide your fate."

"I'm not sure I can wait that long," she said, biting her lip.

"You're trying to test my plan and fuck up my numbers," Charles said. "I know this because your bladder's not sticking out."