Charles & Midori Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you think I'm lying?"

"I think you're trying to pull a fast one on me. If I punched you in the bladder right now, would you leak?"

"Are you going to punch me?"

"I've already done that today." Charles sharply pushed Midori's bladder while touching her pussy. "Just as I thought. You're gonna get it after dinner."

"Worth a shot, I suppose," Midori thought.

After dinner, the two had left the apartment. Midori was tied naked to a tree in the park, her bladder bulging and her clit erect. Her arms were raised and her feet were off the ground, and the rope was tied around her to emphasize her breasts and her bladder, which increased her urge. Charles was also naked, holding a can of beer to her mouth.

"You had to lie to me about your bladder," Charles said, gently pouring the beer in her mouth. "But I think you wanted me to do something like this."

"It turns me on when you get in a sexual state," Midori said. "You're being uncharacteristically aggressive, but safely." She continued drinking.

"I bet you really have to go," Charles said, poking at her bladder a bit. "I can see how open your lips are, but you're going to go when I say you can. So answer me these questions three."

"My name is Midori, my quest is to pleasure my partner on his birthday, and the airspeed velocity of an unladen European swallow is 12 kilometers an hour."

"Ha ha ha." Charles slapped Midori's bladder, almost making her lose control. "I shouldn't do this. You'll just pound the hell out of my bladder next week."

"Keep giving me reasons." Midori bit her lip. "What are your questions?"

"When's the last time you wiped your pussy after a piss?"

"Other than when you were gone, probably the day before I moved in with you."

"Will you alter your pubic hair tomorrow?"

"I might leave a larger patch for you, but the shape and location will be much the same."

"What do you want most right now, other than to pee?"

"I just want you to have the happiest birthday possible."

Charles kissed Midori. He was surprisingly (and welcomely) forceful, and Midori felt her clit swell a bit more and her pussy get a bit wetter. She also felt her bladder pulse, but she opted not to say anything, knowing that she would not get permission, but would likely have to hold until she could not. Charles hotdogged her, getting a bit harder. Midori was a bit surprised at this, but as she realized that there was a possibility of penetrative sex, she got a bit more excited. A breeze hardened her nipples a bit and she closed her eyes and moaned.

"Open them," Charles said, a bit of dominance behind his voice. Midori opened her eyes to see Charles facing her, his hands on his head and his semi pointed at her. "I need a urinal, and you're here. You'd better not leak, understand?"

Midori nodded excitedly, watching Charles's penis raise as a stream jumped out of him, hitting her clitoris. She moaned again, and Charles cut his stream. He took her underwear and peed on it before wringing it out and putting it in her mouth. Charles then returned to where he had been before and continued peeing on Midori's pussy hands free. The pleasure she was feeling from her clit was driving her mad, but not as much as the sight and sound of someone else peeing when her bladder was so full.

"Turnabout is fair play, or some shit," Charles said, removing Midori's panties from her mouth and using them to wipe off his tip. "Bladder infections are probably awful. But I want you to hold a bit longer. Remember the first time we peed on this tree? It's almost time for you to take the best piss ever."

Midori squeezed herself shut. Charles knelt next to her, giving her pussy a quick sniff. The hairs had trapped a lot of arousal and urine, and the week leading up to today had seen minimal showering for her to achieve that smell. Obviously, she was allowed to do a bit of cleaning to prevent infections, but there was still a clear urine smell in her bush.

"Your clit is opening up your lips, and I can tell your spout is dilated," Charles said. "I've long ago accepted that your spout's position means you'll beat me in most distance contests, so shoot it. Shoot it as far as you can right now."

Midori pushed, a nearly horizontal stream lasering out of her pussy and into the distance. Charles stroked himself to full hardness, sticking his penis into the stream and letting it tickle his tip as his stream had done to her. When Midori finished, Charles gave her a lick and a suck, then kissed her. Midori loved the taste of her lips on his lips, and though she had emptied her bladder, her pussy was still dripping. She could feel Charles's hardness against her, and she noticed he was jumping up to grab the branch where her hands were tied. Charles managed to get himself inside (somewhat), and Midori enjoyed the penetration, but it was not right for two easily fixable reasons.

"Hey, Charles," she said.

"Yeah?"

"If we're going to do this, I want to at least be able to hold you."

Charles got down and untied Midori. On a normal day, she would have asked him if he was sure he wanted to, but his eyes answered that. Charles was about to position himself on top, but Midori held him where he was, pinning him down with her hands on his shoulders and her pussy over his penis.

"If you're doing this for me on your birthday, I'm on top," she purred.

"Fair enough," Charles responded.

"And since it's your birthday, I'm doing the work." She kissed him and started moving. Charles tried to move a few times, but Midori stopped him, instead building up her own speed. Both of them quickly became interested in hastening the process, not wanting to be caught, but they also wanted to enjoy the power of the moment. Charles exploded inside of Midori, and she unleashed on him. She removed herself from him and kissed him quickly as she reached for her panties. "We have to go home."

"We do," Charles agreed, getting up. They threw their clothes on, holding their underwear in their hands as they ran back to the car. Charles somehow got them back without getting a speeding ticket, and leaving their underwear in the car was how they got back to their unit without anyone asking any awkward questions. Once back home, Charles amazed Midori by putting her on the couch, prepared to enter her from the jackhammer position. Midori was amazed, but she was also tired.

"Not tonight," she said. "I have a headache."

"I thought you'd have a pussy ache," Charles joked, setting her lower half down.

"The kind of pussy ache I have is the kind I want." Midori sat up and Charles sat next to her. "But you can shove your face into the jungle before we go to bed."

"I am gonna miss it," Charles said honestly. "The extra strong pussy smell with a wonderful hint of piss. And the legs..." He rubbed his against hers. "I enjoyed my birthday."

"I enjoyed mine." Midori rested her head on Charles's shoulder. "That's something I like about us. We have very different sexual desires, but we know what we want, and we're always granting each other's secret wishes. Speaking of which..."

Charles followed Midori to the bathroom. She got in the tub and flipped into a handstand, with Charles holding her ankles. He made his way up, bracing his feet on the framework so that his stomach was about the same level as her pussy. He looked down and smiled at her. Midori looked up and smiled back. She unleashed her stream on Charles, who responded by carefully aiming his penis upward so he could hit her clit. When they had finished, Charles helped Midori to her feet and the two of them kissed passionately before starting the shower. They cleaned themselves off and got into their nightclothes. Charles turned on his Switch and the projector, starting up Mario Kart 64. Midori came in with two cans of beer and sat down to join him.