Charles and Serena Ch. 02

Story Info
Random intimate scene of this Wolf and Elf pair.
1.6k words
2
1.4k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an extra scene I wrote about the characters in my book. It has yet made it into the storyline, but I love the way it illustrates the bond between these two.

A little background:

The scene refers to her as a sister, but there exists no familiar relations between them. In the story, the people who you hunt with are considered your brothers and sisters of the hunt, and before they knew that he was a Wolf, she and her two elfin hunting sisters, also not blood sisters, helped to train him. Serena is also very talented. Beyond being the healer of their group, she takes care of most of their needs by preparing their weapons and making all the clothes they wear. Furthermore, if the statement referencing Nix does not come across as self-explanatory as I hoped then I should inform you that Nix is the goddess of death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Charlie, what is wrong?" Serena asks when noticing the anguished look in his eyes. Too much time has passed since he held her in his arms, and he stands there, desperate to do so.

"Come here," he pleads. His elf does what he asks, and his embrace brings her into his chest.

Charlie bumps his chin gently against her, causing her to turn up, greeting him with a smile. His lips seek hers, and when he pulls back, the glow in his eyes makes her blush. They never burn as bright as when he shifts, but she knows their glow means he wants her.

She takes his hand and leads him to the bed. A brief pause shows them undressing each other with their eyes. The display exhibits a loving tenderness they have come to expect from each other. Every time they come together, excitement grows at the possibilities in the moments before the idea becomes a reality.

As the moment passes, Serena is the first to act. She removes her cloak and his vest. Her Wolf joins the effort by lifting off her shirt and playing with the clasp of her bra. They crush together as it falls open, tumbling on the floor.

They collapse to the bed in a tangled heap, their lips fighting a battle neither aspires to win. Reaching down, he pushes at the cloth around his hips, but she lightly grabs his arm and pulls it away, shaking her head. Putting him on his back, he lifts his hips and allows her to remove his pants. As he springs from them, her approval excites him further.

She wags her finger playfully when he grabs her to pull her up. Slowly, she crawls the length of his body as if stocking prey. Her focus stays on him, yet she stops halfway and turns her attention down to where he presents before her.

Having her eyes resting on his cock, Charlie feels his excitement builds, and he lurches forward when her hand wraps around it. Heavy breath brought by the tension sees minutes pass before he fully relaxes. A leisure that becomes short-lived as her lips unite with her touch in a deliberate and sensual kiss to the tip.

Her eyes raise to his while she completes her crawl to offer his lips the same treatment. Lifting off the mattress, he watches as she starts to undress for him.

"You are beautiful," he says to her naked form.

She smiles. "Oh, Charlie."

"I mean it," he confesses. "Every bit of you."

"I would be lying if I failed to say the same," she teases.

"Pah." His eyes roll.

"You do not know how much I love seeing you, do you?" The air suddenly stops as she returns to the mat. "I have never seen anyone quite like you," she admits. "You are amazing, Baby, and I am not just referring to your performance." He turns away blushing, earning a snicker. "Performance and personality aside, you are physically capable of gaining my attention."

"How," he strains, examining his body. Larger than anyone he meets, with features that no one possesses saw himself standing out in undesirable ways his entire life. Nothing about his physical appearance supplied any kind of reward. Surely, anything she says will confirm that.

He enjoys the sensation of her fingers lacing through his red hair. "Soft and light like the feathers of a bird," she comments, "and the color, the brilliance one only finds in a flower." Her hand and gaze follow down his body as she explains more. "The blue of your eyes matches the sky, face shaped like a heart, solid arms without the bulky look you might expect from a person capable of your ability, gentle hands that are no stranger to work, and a chest that could not be more inviting to lay against. Course this six-pack Sara helped you with is not bad either. Then there are your strong legs and pale skin."

"Really, you went there?" he huffs.

"What? I admit your ability to burn is not ideal, but the sun kissed paleness is very alluring. I like it. But, you know what my favorite part of your body is? I guarantee it will not be what you might expect," Serena taunts.

He fidgets, "I would not have a clue."

"Here." She circles her finger above his hip. "Where the tone of your belly stops and your hip is yet to begin. Why do you think I put you in an open vest?"

He smiles before looking disappointed. "I noticed you did not have anything to say about that," he comments, looking at the arousal between his legs.

"You want me to?" she asks, biting her lip.

"It would be appreciated," he admits, turning his gaze away.

Serena laughs playfully. The sound lifts his heart. "Okay, let's see. What do I think about the part of you I was never meant to see," she teases.

"Never," he voices, sounding disappointed.

"Not as a maid," she explains. He smiles putting his hands behind his head. "I do love what it does for me."

"Go on," he pushes.

"It is good sized."

"How would you know?"

She glares at him. "Charlie, I am a healer. You believe me to not have that knowledge. I have seen them before, usually on older elves in mother's clinic."

He looks puzzled. "Never someone closer to your age?"

"She felt it inappropriate when learning, where I had not yet graduated. She kept me to the old and young, but after... It was not the highlight of my experience."

"I do not know how to feel about that," admits Charlie.

"It does have the bonus of being able to tell you how you compare," she concludes.

"You call that a bonus?" he contends, getting antsy.

"I do," her words assertive. "You are longer than most and thickest. Well, if you compare to the healthy ones."

"There is a condition that makes it swell?" he asks wide-eyed

"Welcome to the life of being with a healer," Serena taunts. "If you like I can tell you about that, but I would think you may want to think on other things."

"Please," he begs.

"I really like this," she says, returning to the sensual nature of the conversation. She takes hold of the skin to show what she means. "The smooth way yours moves, and comes over the end. It feels like a privilege to be able to pull it back and see what hides underneath. Like opening a present. Soft to touch and hardened with excitement, I think I am done talking."

He chuckles seeing her position to climb over him. His tune changes to watch her do so. She takes hold promising entry, but stops short to look at him. "One last thing, you are beautiful, Charles Ashwood." Meeting her eyes, he gains the reward of her promise, and Serena takes in the most amazing site of all.

The response he gives at this moment quickly evolved into her new favorite thing to experience. The opened-mouth shock, furrowed brow, and heavy breathing that occurs when his eyes lock on her as he enters make everything it took to get here worthwhile. Rising and falling over him, he brings his hands to her hips and eyes to close.

"Oh, Serena. You are my goddess."

"I love you, Charlie."

"I love you, too. God you feel so good," he whimpers.

The weight of her hands on his chest, helping to lift her, sees him melt under her assault. "Looks like I am not the only one enjoying this," she states. Her admission of pleasure amplifies his, and his hand grips as his hips raise to meet her. Biting a lip, his breathing becomes audible. "That's it. Let loose, baby. Enjoy it, enjoy me," she tells him.

"I have died and gone to Nix's kingdom."

"Then let me take you to the eternal forest."

Sweat pours off them, adding allure to their bodies. Shiny skin speaks of untold pleasure, and the salty taste melds together in flawless harmony. The strain of keeping his eyes open proves impossible, and as they close, Serena accomplishes her goal; the eternal forest comes within reach. He speaks her name. She calls his own. Together they create the perfect balance.

Serena exists as his sister, best friend, and love all in one. The perfect trifecta to keep his feet on the ground and head in the clouds. No one means as much to him, and no one ever will. Their connection transcends time and gods alike with him taking in the sight of the only person to find him worthy.

"This," he moans. "This is beautiful."

"We are beautiful, together," she answers.

"Always."

"Forever."