Charles in Charge

Story Info
A repressed, abused young man unleashes repressed lust.
2.4k words
19.2k
21
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Charles. I'm 23 years old. I have that "skinny-fit" kind of physique. I've always wanted to get a tattoo, but for reasons that will be made clear momentarily, I was never allowed to. See, my whole life has been spent under the oppressive thumb of my now 54-year-old mother. If my house was an empire, she ruled it with an iron fist. I never dated in school, I'd never known the affectionate or sensual touch of another girl before. Just the angry, cruel discipline of my mother. One day, when I was tidying up her room (yes, I had to clean up her own crap and do every other little thing she demanded of me), my mother was in the bathroom taking a shower. She got done as I was making the bed, she had come out with just a towel on. I hadn't made a conscious note of it then, but seeing her wet, shapely figure had had a mesmerizing effect on me.

Something brewed beneath the surface over the next few weeks. It was a taboo, incestuous lust. When I masturbated, it was thinking of her touching me that made me come. I guess somewhere along the way, I had made up my mind to graduate from coming in socks to fucking the real thing.

On the fateful day in question, I had a litany of chores to get done. Do the dishes, clean my room and make my bed, clean the two bathrooms in the house, and wash my mother's car. I guess one of those slipped my mind, and when she found out I had forgotten to do one of her chores, she confronted me.

"You little shit! You stupid fuck! I told you to make your goddam bed! Didn't I? Didn't I?"

"Yes mom, but I-"

"You what? Forgot? I just fucking told you! You worthless, ungrateful little runt! Guess what dumbass, the maid just quit! Oh, right, we never had a maid, so that's why I told you to make your goddam bed!"

"Mom, I'm 23 now. You can't talk to me like that anymore."

"I can talk to you any way I want, young man! I am your mother, and you're living in MY house! I'll raise my goddamn voice if I fucking want, I'll do it so that the neighbors can hear what a piece of shit lazy son I have!"

"Mom, I'm warning you. I've had to take all your anger, all your pettiness, all your suffocation for 23 years- and I'm not having it anymore!"

She narrowed her eyes at me, cheeks flushed, eyes furrowed.

"Just what the Hell do you think you're going to do about it, big man? You lazy little turd! You're no man! You think you can challenge me, your own fucking mother? Just who the fuck do you think you're talking to, you little shit?"

I stopped listening to her. I was seeing red. Time seemed to stand still. All my thoughts and inhibitions melted away, leaving only darkness, coldness, and rage in me. I stood up, and quickly marched over to her, grabbing her tight around the throat. My mother stammered and croaked, her face turning bright red as I squeezed her throat tight. I slammed her against the wall, pinning her there with my left hand while my right grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked as hard as I could.

"Ow!" My mom howled as I pulled her hair, and she started crying. I could see her starting to get woozy, and I released my hold of her throat. She started panting, chest heaving as the air rushed back into her lungs. I pulled hard again on her hair, and she cried out.

"Listen here, you fucking bitch," I said through clenched teeth. "I am a man now, and I am finally going to get you back for every shitty thing you ever did to me."

"You fucking brat! How dare you? I am your mother! You don't fucking get to put your hands on me, you piece of sh-"

I slapped her before she could finish her sentence. She looked at me bewildered.

"Oh, I'm sorry, is that not how a son is supposed to treat his mother? I suppose a mother is supposed to beat and insult a son his whole life, right?"

Mom held a hand to her face, my handprint still etched on her cheek. I still had her hair in my hand, but I let my fingers slip through it. This time, I closed my fingers around the side of her throat and squeezed. This didn't choke her but started to cut off circulation.

"How is a son supposed to treat his mother? Hmm? Is he supposed to do this?"

Without another word, I slid my free hand down the front of her shorts and started rubbing between her legs. Mom's eyes got wide as I did this, and her expression was a mixture of shock, anger, and pleasure. I started rubbing slowly at first, but as I felt the fabric of her panties getting wet, I went faster, pressing harder against her anatomy. She wriggled to try to get away, but I just squeezed her neck tighter and pressed her mound harder with my vigorous rubbing.

"No, you're my son," Mom choked out.

I loosened my grip again, relishing the sounds of her choking and panting. She started to moan gluttonously as her eyes snapped shut and spittle sprayed from her lips. Her skin slightly sagged around her chin, which was quivering. Soon, her eyes opened, rolling back as she let out a shrill cry and her hips bucked against my hand. I removed my hand from her drawers and inserted my fingers into her mouth.

"Hmmmm...ggggg" mom exclaimed as I slid my hand into her mouth, gagging her.

"Taste your pussy juice. Hmm, isn't that yummy? Oh yeah, we are going to have some fun today."

I took a step back, and let her recover for a minute. She looked up at me, barely able to meet my gaze.

"Please, son. Don't do this."

"Oh, we're doing this," I said.

I grabbed her by the shoulders, and slammed her down on my bed. She started to crawl, but I grabbed her legs and pulled her back to me. I then knelt down, and unfastened the front of her shorts, and pulled them off of her. She turned over and her eyes were pleading. I grabbed her shirt, and ripped the buttons right off as I tore the two pieces of fabric asunder. With her bra exposed, I could finally see her massive breasts heaving as she breathed. I straddled my mother's lap, and pulled the bra straps off of her shoulders. It took some finessing, but I was able to slide it down, exposing her bare tits. They were so big, round, and beautiful. Her nipples were long and hard.

I grabbed each of her nipples with my forefingers and thumb, and pinched and twisted hard. Mom cried out again.

"That fucking hurts!"

"Shut up, you love it."

She groaned, her head nodding slightly as she admitted her true feelings. I then hopped off the bed and got on my knees, pulling her close to the edge with her legs straddling my head. I began to pull on her underwear, and she moaned as I exposed her lovely holes, which to my surprise were completely shaved. She had long, dark labia, lying limp like two pretty butterfly wings. I finally pulled her underwear around her ankles, and then leaned forward and started tracing the edges of her vagina with my tongue. She shivered as I made contact. I zig-zagged my tongue up the length of her labia, making my way to her engorged clitoris. I did a few clockwise swirls around it, then slurped on it.

"Ohhhh yes yes yes" mom cried out ecstatically.

I made a v with my fingers and slid them into her, rubbing her upper walls as I licked and flicked her clit with my tongue. Mom made animalistic noises and grunts as I teased her clit and massaged the inside of her pussy. I slowly, deliberately slid my tongue down from her clit, still rubbing the inside of her. Her breathing became labored as I made a beckoning motion with my digits against her walls, and my tongue went lower still. She started to arch her back, and she yelled out panicked,

"Where are you going?"

I didn't answer her, and soon my tongue slid down to her anus. I felt her tense up as my tongue slipped over the crimped edges of her asshole, and she let out a confused moan as I slid the tip inside of her. I circled back around, exploring the grooves and spokes of my mother's asshole with my tongue. My two fingers inside her had grown to three; and now I found a particularly tough, sensitive mound of cells in her that I applied firm, delicious friction.

"Oh my god, this feels weird, what's happening?"

She started to let out a long, deep moan as a gushing of fluid came out of her.

"I don't even have to pee, what's happening to me?"

"Shh, just let it out, don't fight it," I comforted her between flicking my tongue against her asshole.

I watched in awe as the mattress and sheets got soaked. She trembled and screamed, the waves of liquid washing out of her pussy like ocean surf on the beach. I crept up onto the bed and started sucking on her plump tits. She cooed as I sucked and nibbled on the stiff nips, and sucked at her flesh. Just like when she used to nurse me. If she ever did. When I'd had my fill, I whispered in her ear.

"That was just me getting warmed up, Mother. You've been a pain in my ass my whole life- so now I'm going to return the favor."

Her eyes went wide as the realization of what I'd just said set in. She sat up on the bed, shaking her head in protest. I grabbed her by the hair again, and pulled until she complied, going where I guided her. I led her to the other side of the bed, face-down. I put the two pillows together in a mound in the middle of the bed, and laid her across it with her hips elevated. I stopped and stared at her shapely figure, her wide hips, her thick thighs, her succulent buttocks. I groped the tender flesh on the back of her leg, goosebumps sprouting as I ran my fingers over it. She whimpered as I firmly squeezed her ass cheeks with my hands. I slapped her right cheek hard, hard enough to hurt. She bleated as I struck her, simultaneously wincing and watering between her legs as I did so. I hit her again, though a bit softer. I marveled at the red splotch streaking across her derriere.

I suddenly pulled her cheeks apart with one hand, wet a couple of fingers on my other, and firmly inserted them into her rectum. My mom panted and puffed as my fingers explored the deep recesses of her where no son dared to wander, and in fact, no man had ever previously endeavored to explore. There was resistance from both the friction of her skin and the tightening of her sphincter around my digits.

"You're so tight, Mom! You'd better relax if we're going to get any more in here."

She was almost paralyzed, she couldn't utter any word except a faint "no." I slowly snuck in a third finger, and things were really starting to feel cramped now. I rhythmically inched my fingers in and out of her asshole, feeling it slowly become accustomed to and welcoming me. Once I had gotten up to my second knuckle into her, I did a little twisting as I made my way back out.

"Okay, I think you're ready. I sure am!"

I spit in my hand, and wiped it all over my erect penis. I then slowly, carefully inserted the head into her asshole. I really had to push to get even a half an inch in, and Mom cried out sharply as I pressed into her. Once the top curves of the head were in, the shaft more easily followed. I fed in another inch, then another, gradually pushing my length into her almost up to the hilt. I felt her glutes against my hips and I slowly slid back out. The friction was delicious, and I let out a moan as I lightly oscillated my hips, my cock sliding into and back out of my mother's asshole.

"How can you do this to me, I am your mother!"

"I don't really care," I said matter-of-factly. I let out another groan.

"Do you enjoy this? Fucking your mother's asshole?"

"Oh fuck yes I do."

"You're disgusting. You're a disgusting, stupid, pygmy little runt!" Mom cried out as I kept pounding away at her.

"Yeah? Well, you're the filthy whore who just squirted all over the bed getting eaten out by her own son and is now getting sodomized by his big hard dick!"

"Oh my...it's so big," I heard my mom whisper to herself.

She grunted with each pump of my hips.

My strokes still came at slow intervals, but on alternating rotations, I pushed harder and deeper into her. I pulled out suddenly and laughed at the gaping hole my dick had made. I watched it start to shrink back down again, and before it completely closed I inserted myself again. This time, I started vigorously fucking my mother. She let out unintelligible noises as I pounded her asshole with fervor.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm commminggggg"" my mother screamed as I fucked her.

I could feel the pleasure rising in me. A tidal wave of ecstasy ready to explode out of me. I stopped pounding her ass, and grabbed her by the hair again, pulling her to her knees on the floor.

"Okay, now say 'ahh'!"

"No!" she shouted.

I pinched her nose, and soon she opened to gasp for air. I slipped my cock right into her mouth, and I yelled out as I fired hot cum in the back of her throat. Mom whined as load after load spilled into her mouth, filling it until some escaped and trickled down her lips and chin. I kept my cock in her mouth though, and she finally gulped down every last drop until I let her go.

"There! Now who's disgusting? Not only have you tasted your own asshole, but those were my brothers and sisters you just swallowed! Sure looked like a mouthful! Maybe you'll think about that the next time you want to spew shit at me."

I slapped my flaccid cock against her face once, then left the room to go shower.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too vivid with despicable acts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good for him. I hope he rapes her again.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mom the Cum Dump Dad liked to fuck Mom when she was zonked out on pills. Hmmmin NonConsent/Reluctance
The Ravager Pt. 01 Milf alone at home is easy prey for the Ravager.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Stuck Mom gets it from all sides on Thanksgiving!in NonConsent/Reluctance
Aggressive Love Son forces his mother to have sex.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Just Desserts Mom's short fuse triggers a response.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories