Charles in Charge Ch. 01

Story Info
He gets mistaken for his sister! Disaster ensues!
1.1k words
4.27
30.2k
32

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Autumn 1996

Nebraska

Please note that all characters are 18 years of age or older.

Charles knelt on the grass, dick in hand facing his family's flower garden. Opened on the ground in front of him was his favourite spank mag.

'Sooo close...' He moaned to himself stroking faster.

This was not the first place he wanted to choose to jerk off, but privacy inside his house was at a premium! His twin sister Charlotte was terribly sick, well-wishers were always coming and going. When ever he was indoors his mother pestered him to no end, hence him 'volunteering' to maintain the garden.

Charles forced his eyes open to admire the woman in the picture spread, she was petite with dark hair and dressed as a cheerleader. The man fucking her was a tall, muscular man with wavy long blonde hair. He was dressed as a jock stabbing the cheerleader repeatedly with his giant throbbing penis.

Charles worked himself up into a frenzy! The next page would be the cumshot; even the briefest of glances at it would have him jizzing everywhere! It was two photos, the first showing the jock pumping the cheerleader full of cum. The second had it oozing out.

Sweat formed on Charles' brow as he reached down to turn the page. He was more than ready to blow his load!

So caught up in magazine, he failed to catch notice of the person approaching him from behind. It wasn't until he saw the shadow cast across him and his now revealed creampie photo that realized it.

"Oh fuck..." He whispered.

The mysterious person tackled him to the ground, pancaking him onto his stomach! Charles struggled against the muscular arms that pinned him to the ground.

Wriggling he found one arm flailed about weakly whilst the other still gripped his penis!

'Oh fuck!' He thought to himself in terror.

His assailant shifted above him; Charles was baffled by the lack of violence. There were no punches, and despite the arm around his neck, there was no choking and no pain.

The man grappling with him was now directly over him, his legs held his legs down. The man's torso and pelvis now pressed him into the ground.

"Oh... FUCK!" He tried to mumble as he felt something hard and thick poke into asscrack.

Charles opened his mouth as he realized what was happening to him, however words could not come out. He wriggled to no avail, there was nothing he could do to prevent it!

"Come on Charlotte..." Said a deep voice in Charles ear. "Don't fight it, I know you want it."

'Ooooooh! Fuck!' Charles thought to himself as he realized it was his sister's boyfriend Kurt!

Kurt dry humped with a determination greater than earlier when Charles was masturbating! Panic set in even deeper in Charles; escape was impossible! He was frozen with fear at the mere thought of what his sister's boyfriend was doing to him!

At five foot six, the dark haired and blue-eyed Charles didn't think he looked like his sister, but they often got mistaken for one another. As his twin, she was the same height with similar slim features.

"Oh..." Kurt moaned into Charles ear as he ground his man meat into his ass crack. "Your hair smells so good!"

Charles gulped! He shared the same shampoo and body soap as his sister, it was nothing perfumey or fancy.

Kurt picked up his brisk pace even faster causing Charles to freak out further! He had just realized that he was still holding his own dick! Kurt dry-humping him was causing him to jerk off without anyway to stop it.

Charles had never had a 'gay' thought before in his life, he could be naked with other men without getting aroused. He'd even wrestled with other dudes without getting hard. Today he had no control over his body, and more importantly his penis!

"Charlotte, I want you to cum with me..." Kurt teased as his thick cock grew.

Charles was dead certain that Kurt was going to cum, and even more terrifying was that the man had a larger penis than him!

"Uuuuggghhhh!" Kurt groaned as he came.

"Ooooohhhh ffffuuuucccckkk!!!!" Charles moaned uncontrollably as he came involuntarily.

Charles was disgusted and embarrassed! He wanted to crawl away in shame, but Kurt still lay on top of him.

"That was good Charlotte!" Kurt said between deep breaths. "We make a great team!"

Kurt climbed off Charles, then helped him to his feet. Charles blushed, then remembering that he held his still hard penis in his sticky hand he quickly pulled up his pants.

"Charlotte, you are awe..." Kurt started to say then stopped. "Charles?"

The two men stood there in shock, both sported visible tenting erections with matching cum stains. Charles wanted to cry or run, his body however refused to do either!

"Ha ha!" Kurt laughed loudly breaking the awkward silence.

Charles smiled at the giant man before him. Kurt was a jock, but he was a good boyfriend to his sister, and always kind to him. His shame melted away as Kurt wrapped an arm around him and tussled his hair.

"You two look so alike!" Kurt joked.

"Uh... yeah." Charles mumbled. "We're twins..."

Kurt kept laughing as if it was the funniest thing he'd heard that day. Charles couldn't help but chuckle along.

"You're a good wrestler!" Kurt teased.

Charles blushed, he knew it wasn't wrestling, but he was more than willing to take the out given to him.

"I almost had you!" Charles declared boldly, his confidence had been restored.

"No way!" Kurt teased giving Charles a playful shove.

At six foot two the muscular Kurt dwarfed Charles. His push was very light, Charles had no doubt that the football player could have knocked him down.

"Yes way!" Charles teased back.

"Hey, what's that?" Kurt asked pointing at the magazine.

"Uh..." Charles said diving for it. Being dry humped was one thing, but getting caught with a spank mag was something he certainly didn't want!

"Is that one of your DND books?" Kurt teased.

"Uh... yeah." Charles said rolling up the magazine tightly.

"What's it about?" Kurt asked, genuinely curious.

Charles panicked! The pictorial he jerked off to... or tried to jerk off to resembled Kurt greatly! Both were muscular footballers. Kurt however sported a blonde crewcut.

"Uh... Dragons.... And..." Charles stammered. "Um... maybe we should go in?"

"Good idea!" Kurt replied messing Charles hair again.

As the two men walked, Charles used the magazine to cover his still hard poking penis. With his free hand Charles wiped his cum covered hand on his pant leg. Kurt obviously kept up a steady stream of jokes and stories.

Charles smiled and nodded along, but a nagging thought bothered him. 'What if I came because I liked it?'