All Comments on 'Charley and Trish Pt. 01'

by rockparker

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64almost 4 years ago

I think both collect divorces...They are ready for the next one...Why not? 1*

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
WHICH ONE IS THE BIGGEST STUPID DUMB ASS??

I'm fine with swinging..and with wife sharing.. as long as both parties agree... but NOT to send your wife off to a hotel alone..if Rick want to share Trish with Charley.. then have him over to the house and Rick watches .. participates.. enjoys the passion and pleasures... they are both stupid dumb asses for participating in this the way it was setup... do it right or not at all... As soon as I read how this was being setup I just quit reading...not worth my time... ZERO stars

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Another author, with success on lesser sites, trolling LW with his own cuck and whore story. He probably won't find a warm welcome.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 4 years ago

So far—so good; you’ve began a pretty good story, but to end it here…. I just can’t see even a believable FICTION story ending like this. There has to be an aftermath—show us what it is.

Can Rick remain OK with the mess he’s stirred up? Does Trish really remained satisfied with just one weekend—how about Charlie? Sure, he’d agree to anything to get into her pants, but now that he has succeeded will he really be satisfied to never have her hot body again?

Don’t forget Sherri—she ain’t chopped liver either. Maybe Rick rings her bell and she loves it, but it’s just as probable that as Rick begins to slip her the meat he remembers all he has with Trish and she is now giving her all to another man. It may not bother some men, but I suspect for on the pages of Lit, most men’s cock wilt like fresh asparagus in a hot pan.

Whatever you do, please don’t leave it hanging here. As the old saying goes, “DO something—even if it’s wrong, do something.”

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

Thing is it’s never a one time event.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckualmost 4 years ago
I like it alot mmmmm

yes yes yes to all of it. mmmmm

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Umm.

Kinda rushed the ending. I was wondering how the author was going to close this off since three pages went to setting things up. The third page only gave her. What? like one paragraph? So then it only left the fourth page to finsh the story. And all this was Friday only. It still left Saturday, Sunday and part of Monday which wasn´t told. It doesn´t say how the wonderful husband ended his night. Pages 1,2,and 3 just took to much time describing how wonderful this husband is.

Daleg70Daleg70over 3 years ago

Great story! Now waiting in anticipation for, as Paul Harvey used to say, "the rest of the story!"... I wanna hear about Sherri and Rick and the finishing off of Trish in her CUNT!

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino12 months ago

With all due respect, although well written, the plot line leaves so much to be desired. I can never accept a normal, sensible husband willingly giving his wife away to an old flame. Seems so implausible that he is happy to do so, even to the extent of booking a hotel room for them!

What does hubby get out of this liaison? If it was a threesome or even same room sharing I suppose it could be acceptable to some, although no sane husband would really want to do this.

The appearance of the shop assistant at the end seems odd, if the wife wanted to involve her, why not have a foursome in which everyone is involved?

Not my story though so the author can take it anyway he wishes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous