Charley and Trish Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish looked me straight in the eye for a moment. "Okay," she said, "Let's step this up then. Let's get some undergarments that will make Charley really look at me." As I turned, she grabbed my arm. "I love you -- deeply!" She stated emotionally. A tear ran down her cheek.

"And I love you. That's why I want this for you. You're my one and only, sweetheart. I want you to be happy, and if there are regrets at the end of this journey of life, I want them to be over things we did, not over things we didn't do and wished we had." I hugged her.

"Oh, my gawd" she groaned quietly, "oh, my gawd!"

We walked back to Sherri. "We're ready now", I said.

Sherri looked at Trish. "Are you really ready?" she asked.

Trish nodded her head yes and smiled at both of us.

Without going into all the details of the experience, I can say it is one that Trish will not forget. She tried several different brands, styles, and colors of panties. Because she tried them on, I bought them -- even if they weren't right or didn't fit or didn't feel good. Legal stuff, that. The panties selected for wearing with the "Charlie" outfits were lace hipsters. They were perfectly feminine and both Sherrie and I thought they were perfect on Trish. We went with a specific brand because they fit best. Sherrie had quickly become Trish's friend, and she was showing Trish how the fit needed to be. She ran two of her fingers under the edge of the panties next to Trish's womanhood to show her how it should fit correctly. When we matched up the right size and color, Sherri patted Trish's bottom and hugged her.

We went on to select and purchase matching bras for the "Charlie" panties. Sherrie frequently pressed and pushed on Trish's breasts to show her how each bra should fit and to find the right size. Trish had a pink flush over her face, neck, and shoulders down to her breasts after the process was done. She was breathing more quickly, too. The bras were simply gorgeous and so functional for what we wanted. They were pushup style bras, and they did the job perfectly well. We also fitted a turquoise and a black garter and thigh high sets.

Sherri checked us out. As we grabbed our bags, she passed us her card with her personal number written on it and told us if we wanted personal service that was more personal, we need to give her a call. I handed her my card, underneath which I had slipped a nice tip for all her work. She took a quick look around to ensure no customers were looking. She gave me a sweet little peck on the check, turned to Trish and kissed her on the mouth, lingering for just a moment. I saw a little tongue as she pulled away. Trish held her eyes closed for a moment longer, blushed, and said, "Thank you, Sherri." We departed the store as many stores were locking up for the evening.

"Let's get home quickly!" said Trish.

"Not until we've had a light dinner," I said.

She seemed a little disappointed. I knew she was sexually excited, but I wanted her to stew for a while. I pulled into one of our favorite local diners where we had a light soup and salad meal. I touched and rubbed and teased her with actions and words throughout the meal. Then we were off for home.

As we went in the door with all our packages, she dropped hers by the door, grabbed my hand, and led me to our bedroom. Upon arriving, she began stripping. Then she stripped me, went to her knees, and began a marvelous blow job.

"Oh! So good, baby!" I told her. "Will you do this for Charlie? Will you give him one of your great blow jobs?"

"Mm-hmm," she responded, her mouth full of my cock.

"You'll play with his cock, lick it up and down, lick around the helmet, and then put it in your mouth and get him incredibly hard. Then, without letting him finish, you'll put him in your pussy to fuck you hard?" I asked.

"Like this, you mean?" She responded as she bounced up on the bed and opened herself up for me. She was obviously ready as I went down on her. She was so very wet. I tongued her love hole after licking from her ass to her clit. She gasped and moaned. I worked on her for several minutes bringing her to her first orgasm. After a short recovery, she grabbed my cock and inserted the head into her tunnel. I took it from there and went all the way in. We were pube to pube. We both stopped for a moment, looked into each other's eyes with an understanding of long-lasting love. Then we began moving slowly, pumping in and out.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard! I need it hard!" she exclaimed.

"Like you want Charlie? Do you want Charlie fucking you hard? Maybe he can fuck you harder than me. Maybe his cock is bigger than mine and will really stretch you out." She was moaning loudly. I pumped harder. She pumped harder. Sweat was showing on both of us. "Maybe he'll give you some pain to make the pleasure even greater. Would you like that? Oh, I think you would. I see your eyes rolling back just thinking about it. God! You are so sexual and sensual, all in one. I'm glad I married you, baby. Now be my BITCH!" I shouted as I pounded her pussy.

Trish was letting out a "Yes" and an "Oh God" frequently now. I asked her where she wanted my cum! "In my pussy!" She said. "I want to feel you pulse and shoot your cum inside me! I want you to own me! Oh, my dear GAWD! Take me! Own me! Fuck your bitch! Fuck your married slut! You know I'm giving my married pussy to Charlie next weekend, so fuck me good NOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!" She stiffened as she climaxed around my pulsing cock, taking my cum deep in her. She twitched and squirmed under me, shouting "Oh gawd! Oh gawd! Oh gawd!" the whole time. I couldn't hold off any longer. I growled that I was cumming and shot my huge load into her. She stiffened at the same time. Her eyes got wide, and she screamed, "OH FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!" She collapsed out of breath. After a couple of minutes of catching her breath she moaned, "So good, so good."

We cuddled for a few minutes, and then I said, "That was really good. You were amazing!"

"I've been wanting it since Sherri assisted us with the panties and bra. Strangely, I enjoyed her touch." She said.

I responded, "Well, we have her number and maybe after Charley's weekend we'll give her a call and invite her to dinner."

Trish replied with a simple, quiet, "Mmm...."

"Two things you need to know now, Trish." I stated, looking directly into her gorgeous green eyes. "First, that is the last time we will make love, fuck, have sex until next weekend with Charley. I'll tell you more later. Second, you are now my slut, my married slut. Sluts don't have pussies. Sluts have cunts. You will not use the word "pussy" when referring to yourself. Is that clear?"

She looked straight at me with a defiant look and said, "So you're not going to use your slut's cunt again until she's fucked Charley with it. Did I get that right, husband?"

She's so perfect to me. "Yes", I said. "I'll get a pinch here and there, and I'll get a nibble in now and then, and I'm damn sure going to kiss you and hold you as always, but I will not use your cunt until Charley does."

"Understood", she stated. "My married slut cunt belongs to you, but we'll loan it out to Charley this weekend."

"There is more to it, sweetheart, but it's late. Go to sleep. I'll explain tomorrow morning. I love you"

"I love you, too" she said as she fell asleep in my arms.

Sunday morning came and I woke up with Trish kissing my face and neck. She knew she couldn't play with me, so she was just loving on me. "Shit!" I thought. "What have I set myself up for?" No sex for almost a week?" It was for the best, of course. I had to do my part to get Trish primed for Charley.

I turned to Trish and returned her kisses. Then I told her, "No jilling off this week. No release. We both need the build-up to the weekend. I especially want you ready, so I'll tease, but you don't get to."

"Yes sir!" She said smartly while giving me a naked salute kneeling on the bed.

"Time for a shower. Both of us at the same time. I'll wash you, and then I'll wash me." I said.

She pouted a little by sticking out her lower lip and giving me a sad face as she got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I followed and turned on the water to extra warm as she likes it. We got in, and I washed her thoroughly, especially her private areas back and front and her tits. Then I washed her hair and conditioned it. She got out to dry off and I washed myself. I dried off and while she was working on her hair, I made breakfast.

"What's going on today?" She asked as we ate breakfast.

I told her that we need to go back to the store Sherri worked in and pick up three or four sexy, transparent negligees.

"Wow! You're really working this, aren't you?" she asked.

"I want this to go perfectly for you. I don't want you missing anything simply because you don't have something special for the moment. I want you to remember the joy of us doing this for the rest of our lives." I responded.

She simply gazed into my eyes and nodded. A small smile crossed her face.

We finished breakfast, cleaned the kitchen, and headed back to the mall. We were lucky. Sherri was working the early Saturday shift. She was surprised to see us and said that she rarely had customers that came in two days in a row. She asked what she could help us with, and Trish told her about the flimsy negligees we wanted for her. Sherri said that they have a good selection of those, and then she paused.

"Usually customers come in for one or two items. It's none of my business, and if you don't want to say, just tell me to mind my own business. I've caught the looks between you. What event is happening that is special enough to start a new wardrobe of lingerie?"

I checked with Trish. "Are you okay with this? If you are, do you want to tell her, or do I?"

Trish stepped up and said, "I'm okay with telling Sherri, and I'll tell her." She looked directly at Sherri and stated, "Rick, my husband, has invited an old friend of ours that we haven't seen in years and years to visit us. I really liked Charley in high school even though he was younger than me. He wanted to do more than I would let him, so Charley and I got some good kissing sessions in with occasional feel-up sessions but nothing more. Rick was friends with Charley before I was, and we met him separately. We both liked him as a friend. Rick and I were talking dirty during sex one night, and Rick asked what would happen if we could find Charley and have him visit. I got a dreamy look in my eyes, and Rick knew he had to try. Long story short, Charley is arriving this weekend, and we are entertaining him. Well, I guess it's mostly me entertaining him. Rick is doing everything he can to make this memorable for all of us. And that's about it. And that's the reason for all the new finery."

"Wow!" said Sherri. "That's amazing, but I really admire you for being brave enough to do this. Rick, you're driving this. It's okay with you?"

"More than okay," I responded. "Understand that if Trish had said no or even hesitated a little bit, I wouldn't have done it, but she bought in from the start. I want her to have an incredible time." I checked around and whispered, "I want her to get laid royally this weekend, and I have every reason to believe she wants the same."

Trish nodded her head and quietly stated, "I do."

"Appropriate words, sweetheart" I commented and laughed.

Trish realized what she had said and began laughing as Sherri caught on and burst out laughing. "I'm glad you two keep your sense of humor through all this. Now let's see what nice intimate evening wear we can find for Charley's viewing pleasure."

Again, she helped Trish with the fitting of each selected negligee. A tug here and a tuck there and she was touching Trish more than the previous day's visit, and Trish just set about enjoying it. I loved seeing it happen because it was sexually exciting Trish more with each negligee. Her breathing became more rapid during the time Sherri was helping her.

As we checked out, Sherri carefully made sure no one else could hear, and she asked us, "Will you be with Trish and Charley the entire weekend Rick? Or will they have time alone."

I thought about it for a moment and then said, "Well, I was saving this for later this afternoon at home with Trish. She doesn't know that I set this up, but she would have known later today. Let me lay it out here. I need to know if she is okay with doing this, so here I go. Charley flies into town Friday. His flight arrives just after Noon. Trish is in one of her new outfits. We will pick him up and go to lunch, where we'll do some reconnecting. Then we'll head to our house and settle in for about 3 hours. Talking and getting ready for dinner, some dancing, and an evening of, um, fun. What Trish doesn't know..." I looked over at her. Her eyes were wide open. "...is that it will be only her and Charley out that night, and I have reserved a hotel room in one of the nicest hotels in town. Instead of coming home, she and Charley will go there for the night -- and I imagine much of the morning. Checkout time is Noon, but I arranged for a late checkout at 1:00pm. It's their time to get to know one another better and intimately. They return after Noon on Saturday, and we have a day around the deck in the backyard. Then it's off for grilled steaks for dinner and drinks at a local place, and back home afterwards. We all three head to the same bedroom where Charley and I treat Trish to as much physical pleasure as she can handle. Two guys, special to her, touching, kissing, licking, sucking, and yes eating her out for as long as we all last."

"Sunday we all get up, shower, and put on no clothing. We just go au natural. Of course, if Trish wants to wear one of the negligees, that would be fine. We'll hold, hug, and touch to our hearts are content, as if that wouldn't happen anyway. I expect some more physical activity through the day, especially between Trish and Charley. The one part I haven't figured out is Sunday evening. I know I want to leave Trish and Charley alone. I perfectly comfortable with them being in our bed in our bedroom, but it could be uncomfortable for them if I were to remain in the house in the spare bedroom."

Trish was standing there with her mouth hanging open and her eyes giving an incredibly surprised look. "I had no idea, Rick. Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am baby. This weekend is about you. Charley wins also, but the big winner should be you."

Sherri cleared her throat. She said rather quietly, "I don't want to upset anyone, but my place is available for you, Rick, to stay overnight if that works for you guys."

Trish and I were both a little shocked at that. We had only met Sherri yesterday, and that was on a business basis. We looked at each other and Trish shrugged her shoulders. "It would be hypocritical of me to deny you what you are so freely giving me." She turned to Sherri. "Rick will take that offer, Sherri. The visit can be platonic, or it can be passionate. It's up to the two of you, but I want the full story after Charley leaves on Monday."

"That works." I said. "I was going to stipulate the same requirement, so we now have each other's bedtime story to tell."

We all laughed. Trish and I checked out. I asked Sherri to text me her address, which she did on the spot, and Trish and I left the store after hugs and kisses all around. We had a light lunch and went home where we talked about the plans for the weekend. Early in the evening, Trish received a call from Charley. When I realized it was him, I asked her to have him hold on a minute and mute the phone. She did. I told her she could tell him the plans if she wanted. She smiled and nodded her head. As she walked out of the room, I heard her tell Charley we had worked out the details of the weekend, and she wanted him to know so he could bring appropriate clothes. I didn't hear the remainder of the conversation, but I heard her laugh out loud and giggle a few times in the conversation.

She came back in and kissed my forehead, sat down, and said, "Well he liked that!"

"What did he say?" I asked.

"Holy fuck! You gotta be shitting me!" she laughed. "Those were his exact words. He was amazed that you had set all that up for him and me. I am amazed, too, darling. You are so much to me. I love you only. I love you dearly." A small tear dropped down her left cheek.

"It's because of that love between us that I am doing all this." I replied. "You really are my one and only."

"I have one other request of you. When you two are in the hotel, I want three texts from you. The first one should come to me when you take his cock into your mouth. Something as simple as "He's in my mouth" will be fine. The second comes to me when he takes your cunt, my sweet married slut." She gasped as I said that. "The third comes to me when he takes your ass. The order can change, but I need a text at each of those moments. Tell Charley what you're doing, text me, then get back to fucking, sucking, or whatever. Are you good with that?"

"Oh god yes! The thought of it turns me on. My panties are wet and I'm five days away from getting fucked again. Dear god! How will I make it?" she replied.

"You'll make it, sweetheart," I said. "You'll make it through the week in spite of me pinching your nipples like this." I reached out and pinched and twisted both nipples inside her blouse.

She jumped. "Oooo! I like that. You know how to get me wired up, darling. You have given me so much more of a life than I ever expected to have. You have made it an adventure."

"All for you, darling."

We turned in early that night and fell right to sleep. I had a four-day week ahead of me to get my work done to allow me to have a four-day weekend -- a fun-filled four-day weekend, for sure.

We chatted about the upcoming weekend throughout the week. Trish talked to Charley at least once every day. She told him to get a prescription for the blue pill if he didn't have one, just in case he needed it. She made sure to tell him this was not to be told to or discussed with anyone else. She also assured me that she had told him this several times before. Trish also called me at work a couple of times each day to settle her nerves.

Speaking of nerves, by Thursday evening she was a bundle of nerves. I fixed blackberry martinis, three of them for her, to help her settle down. They helped. I stepped away for a few minutes, and when I returned, she was very mellow. I asked her to come with me upstairs. She looked a little confused, because it was still early, and the two of us playing around was still not part of the process. When we walked into the bedroom, she understood. Warmly lit with only fragrant candles, I had the shaving gear and bowls of warm water set out.

"Strip for me, baby." I said. "We want you clean and shiny for Charley tomorrow."

She kissed me on the cheek and quietly took her clothes off. She lay on the bed and spread her legs for me to get to work. I shaved her well. This wasn't the first time I had done this, so a good job was to be expected. I trimmed her hair above her slit into a small triangle pointing to her slit. I carefully trimmed all the hair away from all other areas. I tested each of the areas as I always did by running my tongue over her both inside and outside. She moaned, but I was all business about it. Yes, it was part of my tease of her, but we had learned that running my tongue over her was the best way to find stubble. I found a couple of loose hairs and eliminated them. I arose from the job.

"Dooooon't stop! Please!" She cried out.

"You have less than 24 hours before we pick up Charley. You need to be fresh, ready, and willing for him." I responded. I wanted to take her so badly after almost a week of teasing and touching, but I couldn't. This weekend was for her. I had to do my part to be sure she is ready. "Go get a shower to get cleaned up and remember no jilling." I smiled and winked at her.