Charley and Trish Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds great, Sherri." I extended my arm to her as we walked out together to her car and made our way back to her house.

TRISH

Dinner was great! We had a couple of glasses of wine each, along with a small steak and potato dinner with garlic buttered asparagus on the side. It was just enough to revitalize us. It had been quite a day so far with seeing Charley for the first time in many years. The physical touch was amazing. If I had any doubts, they were dispelled with that first kiss in the airport. Dinner helped restore us physically and mentally. Charley was a perfect gentleman. Well, he was much as I wanted him to be. I encouraged him by reaching over and rubbing his leg right up to his groin. Then I took his hand and place it on the inside of my thigh, and he took it from there. It was a great dinner. We ate, talked, touched, kissed, and drank. We were both ready to do a little dancing.

I love dancing. Rick takes me often. Tonight, I wanted to dance only a little bit and then head back to the hotel for more intimate "dancing". Charley was a good dancer -- not as good as Rick, but good. We enjoyed ourselves with 3 fast songs. We danced a couple of swing dances, and Charley twirled me several times. It was exciting to wonder how much I had shown since I left my panties off. We had a nice slow dance where Charley rubbed my ass and mentioned how nice it was not to feel any panty lines. After that we decided we had heated each other up enough and went back to the hotel to let off the steam, so to speak.

We were barely inside the door when I grabbed Charley and kissed him passionately. I was grabbing at his shirt trying to unbutton it. He was doing the same thing with my blouse. After struggling for a couple of moments I told him to sit down on the bed. When he did, I began to do a slow strip for him. Of course, I had only a couple of items of clothing and shoes on. I left the thigh highs on, of course. Rick always liked the sensuality of thigh highs, and I hoped Charley did too. By the look in his eyes, he very much did. I did a slow turn on my toes once I was naked. Charley reached out and touched me at my waist. He gently kissed me right above my cunt. I enjoyed that. I looked him in the eye and said, "You, sir, are overdressed!"

"Yes, I am but not for long." He stated firmly as he rose in front of me pulling his shirt off as he came up. Next were his shoes and socks. I stood entranced as my friend and lover stripped not three feet from me. I was wet. I could feel it about to run down my left leg. He was hard and had pre-cum on the end of his cock. Once he was naked, we reached out for each other, kissed, and lay side-by-side on the bed. We were ready for each other.

I told him, "This first time we just fuck. We've been wanting this for years. Now it is time. I have my husband's permission, and you have my permission. Now FUCK ME! Pound my married slut cunt like you wanted to do all those years ago. Fuck me hard, Charley! Missionary position with my legs wide open for you! Fuck me, Charley!"

"Oh, hell yes, my Trish!" He exclaimed as he pushed me on my back. I opened my legs. He looked me up and down appreciatively and moved his cock to the entrance of my love tunnel. He looked into my eyes as I gazed into his. The world was perfect at that moment.

"I love your shaved cunt, Trish", he said.

"Rick made it that way just for you. I glad you like it." I responded.

"Now, Charley. Enter me now and pound me. Fuck me! Fuck this married slut cunt!" And he did. Did he ever! He started slow, but I was so wet that he was quickly buried balls deep in my cunt. It didn't take long for him to start pounding me. He knew what I wanted and was willing to give it. He pounded me with no mercy. I was grunting with every pushing in. I was grunting a lot.

"That's it, Charley! Fuck me! Fuck my cunt! Pound it! Make me sore! All night -- we've got all night! And the morning, too. Pound me! Charley! Fuck me." I was ranting now. I was swearing like few times before in my life. It was the newness. It was the fondness. It was a deep desire inside me. I needed him to pound me. There was time for lovemaking and tenderness later. We needed years of frustration to work out. We did work it out! I tried to give as much as I got. I was sucking his nipples. I was playing with his ass, inserting and removing a finger in a fucking motion. It was so good. He was so good! I came again and again and again. I lost count of the orgasms. And Charley continued to pound me.

"Is this what you wanted, Trish? Is it? How many times have you cum, Trish? How many?" Charley demanded.

I was so high on orgasms that I could only respond to him, "Mmm-hmm. That's what I want. Pound me. Make my cunt sore. Take me, Charley. Take me like you wanted to years ago. You're going to take my ass, aren't you, Charley. I want you to take my ass. I want you to fill it with your cock and then with your cum. Make it drip out my ass, Charley!" I came another time. "Unnnnnnggggghhhhhh! Oh shit! Oh shit! Fuck meeeeee! Damn! I love this. Now, Charley! Now! Take my ass. Slowly at first and then pound it. I want you to cum in my ass!"

Just as Charley pressed against my starfish, I realized I had not texted Rick about Charley being in my pussy, uh, I mean cunt. I asked Charley if he could reach my phone on the nightstand. He did. I told Charley to go back into my cunt about halfway and take a picture. He pulled back from my ass an eased back into my married slut cunt. He took a moment to focus, and he shot the picture. I then told him to go back to my ass and take a picture of him about to enter me and another once he was part way in. I rocked back and pulled my legs up, giving Charley an open view. He carefully took both pictures.

"Give me the camera. I'll send the text while you work your way into my married slut asshole." He steadily entered my ass. I sent Rick the text with the pictures. "Charley has had your married slut's cunt and is now taking her ass slowly and steadily. Hope you and Sherri are doing okay together. Muah!" I hit Send, dropped the phone on the bed next to us, and pulled Charley down to kiss me. In this position, he could kiss me, suck my tits, slap my ass, and even finger my clit while fucking my ass. And fuck my ass he did. He was balls deep in my ass in no time. He pumped slowly at first, getting me ready for the pounding he was going to give me. The feeling was marvelous! It felt so good with him moving back and forth in me. He filled me. He stretched me. There was a little discomfort, but there was never any real pain.

After a few minutes, I looked him in the eyes. I kissed him deeply. I told him, "It's time to take it up a notch -- or a few notches, Charley. I'm ready for you now. If I say 'fire engine' then something is wrong, and we need to stop. You got that?"

"Yesssss!" he hissed as he picked up speed.

My knees were on each side of me, allowing my tits to move freely. Charley took advantage of that and sucked them, twisted them, and bit them. He gave me just enough pain to send a thrill from my nipples to my clit. I moaned urgently, and shouted, "That's it! Fuck me right there! Keep doing that. It feels so damn good. Oh, fuck me!"

I was humping and fucking and squeezing Charley's strong arms and loving it. Rick was so good to me by giving me this weekend with my long lost "almost lover". My love for Rick was even more affirmed at that moment. And suddenly, my physical senses took over. I was moving to a climax with Charley fucking my ass.

"Charley! I'm getting ready to cum! Cum with me baby! We need this together. Cum with me and make your cum run out of my ass. Make my ass sore so I'm walking bow-legged when we go back home tomorrow. Fuck me hard now, Charley. Cum in me with that beautiful cock of yours. Now Charley! Now!"

I heard a low growl start in his chest, quickly moving to his throat. "Arrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh," he yelled. Oh shit! Oh God Damn! It just keeps coming out. Arrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh!" he bellowed as he filled my ass with his baby batter.

I was right there with him. I felt his cock pulsing, getting ready to unload inside my ass, and that set off the orgasmic chain in me. "Fuck yes! Fuck yes! Fuck yes, Charley! Oh Mah Gawd! Fucking me. Charley is fucking me. So good. So good..." That orgasm lasted a long time. Charley stayed in me and with me the whole time, and when we had both cum, we lay there just looking at each other.

I held Charley tight, not letting him slip out of me yet. "So good, Charley. I'm so glad we were able to get back together after all these years."

"I am, too, Trish. I'm in absolute admiration of your marriage and your husband, who loves you so much he allowed...no, he set this up to happen. You are more woman than I ever imagined you to be. I love your sassiness most of all!" We both laughed.

"Thank you, Charley. Rick encouraged me to be everything you could want, so that this weekend would be something we all would remember the rest of our lives. Now you've creamed my mouth and my ass, two of my three holes. You've eaten me to several climaxes, and you've fucked my cunt, but you haven't left a cream pie there yet. Look at the clock, Charley. It's after 1:00 AM. Take a picture of my ass leaking your cream, and I'll send it to Rick. Then let's sleep. We need rest. We'll get up early, have breakfast, and then you can complete the assignment by filling my cunt with your baby batter." Charley took three shots of my ass. I sent the best one to Rick with a good night note. I turned to Charley. "Good night, lover." I kissed him passionately. As I rolled to my side, he spooned me, holding my right breast in his hand.

"Good night, sweet Trish," he said.

We drifted off to sleep with smiles on our faces.