Charley and Trish Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We woke up Friday morning, had breakfast, a couple of cups of coffee, and we decided to go to the airport a little early. That worked out well as Charley's flight arrived 18 minutes early. Credit goes to a healthy tailwind. He texted us when his plane landed, and we met him at the entrance to the baggage claim area. Trish was so excited to see him. She ran up and threw her arms around him and kissed him solidly on the lips. I saw her open her mouth and they got some good tongue action. Seeing a woman kiss someone other than her husband has always been a turn on for me. Seeing my own wife doing it was even more of a turn on.

"My god, Trish! You are looking great!" Charley exclaimed. "That outfit really does you right. You've really taken care of yourself."

Trish blushed momentarily and said, "Thank you, Charley. This outfit and a few others were picked out especially for you."

Charley kissed her on the cheek, turned to me and shook my hand. "Rick, it's damn good to see you, too!" We all laughed. Trish stayed with Charley, their arms around each other's waists as we walked to the baggage claim area. Nothing much was said as we were all soaking in the immensity of being back together again after all these years. We found Charley's suitcase and headed to the parking lot.

When we arrived at our car, I took Charley's bag and stowed it in the trunk. Trish stopped him in his tracks and kissed him full on the mouth. She left no doubt what she intended with the open-mouthed, lingering kiss that had some good tongue action. It went on for about 30 seconds, and I simply stood there watching. When they broke the kiss, they both looked over at me. Charley wanted to be sure it was okay. Trish simply threw me a smile and a wink. I grinned and nodded my head at them both.

I told them they should both get in the back seat and continue if they cared to, or we could talk while they simply held hands.

There was no talking. I heard a couple of whispers and a low, female moan. I smiled to myself and drove us out of airport parking and headed to our place. I heard little from the backseat except an occasional moan and a whisper. At one point I heard Trish whisper, "I like that."

We arrived at our home, and I pulled into the garage, closing the garage door. Trish straightened her skirt and blouse smiling at me as she did so. I noticed Charley zipping his pants. I hadn't heard a zipper action, but it must have happened when I was otherwise distracted. I looked at Charley and he looked at me and we grinned at one another. We all went into the house together. A light lunch was in order, so Trish and I made up sandwiches, chips, dip, and iced tea for a quick lunch. We sat around the table chatting. It was my turn to catch up with Charley since he and Trish had done so in all the phone calls over the past two weeks. We talked about his brothers and sisters, what they had done career-wise, and where they were now. All in all, it was an enjoyable lunch.

We got Charley settled into the spare bedroom, grabbed a bottle of white wine, and went out back to continue the conversation and discuss the plans for the evening. Trish was a planner, and she had made reservations at a restaurant and lined up tickets at a club for some dancing. We talked about that for a while. As I watched them, it was obvious to me that they wanted to move things along, so I stopped the conversation and said, "Look. It's obvious to me that the two of you would like some alone time. It's 3:00PM now. Hotel check-in is allowed after 1:00PM. Enjoy yourselves. Then go have dinner and dance until you can't. They took some time to prepare. Charley wanted to get a shower before leaving, at 4:00PM, they got in Trish's car. Trish was driving since she knew where the places were. I leaned into her open window, gave her a kiss, told her to have lots of fun, and reminded her of the three texts she was to send. She blushed, looked at Charley, smiled at me, and gave me a simple, "Okay." And they were gone.

I went out back and sat pondering the whole series of events that set this up. I also finished the bottle of wine. Leftover wine is wasted wine, so never have leftover wine. After sitting outside for a while, I went in and got on the computer and checked up on some long-time friends that lived further than a day's drive away. As I was messaging and emailing, my cell phone beeped signaling a text had come in. I checked it.

"Baby, he's in my mouth." Trish texted.

"Damn!" I thought. "That was fast work. At least I know I made the right call in sending them off early." I chuckled to myself.

"You go sweetheart!" I texted back. As I set my phone down, it rang. I answered, "Hello."

"Rick, this is Sherri from the lingerie store."

"Hi Sherri. It's good to hear from you. How's it going?" I responded.

"Great for me, Rick. I got a message from Trish a moment ago. She wanted me to call you and be sure you are doing okay. Apparently, she and Charley are already at the hotel. Are you okay? Are you anxious?"

"I'm fine Sherri. Thanks for checking in with me at Trish's request. I just received the first text from her, and that is most likely why she contacted you. Let's just say her mouth is full and she can't speak right now."

"Omigod!" Sherri laughed. "It really has begun. You're simply amazing and strong to let her do this. Wait! Let her, hell. You set it up!" And we both laughed.

I replied, "Trish always spoke fondly of Charley and her friendship with him. I knew she wanted to see him again. I also knew that she wanted more than just a friendly visit. I really do dislike living life with regrets over things left undone. Both she and Charley, but especially Trish, needed closure. I love her so much that I can give her that and not be threatened."

"That's a great philosophy, Rick. I need to remember it and put it in practice. That said, you're alone tonight. The TV is lousy company. How about some companionship for dinner tonight? Let me take you to dinner. My treat. This is a totally platonic dinner. It's just some good food, good drinks, and a good friend. I can pick you up in 30 minutes."

"That sounds wonderful, Sherri. That will give me some time to freshen up. I've just finished up a bottle of wine the three of us started, so I shouldn't drive. Will you handle the driving also?"

"I sure will. I'll be at your front door in 30 minutes. Be ready!"

"Okay, Sherri. I will." I answered. "See you then."

"Bye, Rick. See you in 30." Sherri said.

I'm letting Trish tell her story of being alone with Charley at the hotel, dinner, dancing, and back at the hotel for the night. I'll interject the events of Sherri and me between Trish's story. We still have Saturday afternoon and evening, all day Sunday, and Monday morning to tell you about.

TRISH

Rick kicked Charley and I out of the house. I'm kidding of course. He could tell that Charley and I wanted everything this weekend would bring us. I saw the weekend as a one-time event, and when discussing it with Charley over the past couple of weeks, I let him know that. This time together was for Charley and me. There would be no running away and becoming his live-in mistress or anything like that. We wouldn't hide anything from Rick. It would all be transparent. Charley and I were going to do all we could to put a bow on the package of a great friendship that had obviously lasted through the years. We had both thought of each other, and we wanted to see each other and do things we had not done back then. So off to the hotel to check in for the night and enjoy some time together before dinner and dancing.

As we waited to check in, I texted Sherri and asked her to check on how Rick was doing. If he weren't handling this well, it would be over in a heartbeat. Charley knew that. I had told him earlier in the week. We checked in easily. Rick had set the room up in my name, and he had arranged it perfectly. I don't know how he managed but he reserved my favorite room in my favorite location at the end of the hall on the top floor of the building. There would be no one stomping around in a room above us, and being at the end of the hall, we had less chance of the rowdies being around. Rick knows how to treat me right for sure, and I love that in him.

We got settled in quickly, and I turned to Charley, pulled him to me and kissed him. I hope he thought it was a sensual kiss because that is what I intended. I sat on the edge of the king-size bed and opened his pants. His briefs were already bulging, and I had no qualms about pulling his pants and briefs down to suck it right into my mouth. He was about the same size as Rick, so my cock-sucking skills went right to work. After two or three minutes, he was extremely hard. I pulled off and continued to slowly jack him. He moaned with a little disappointment, but I let him know I wasn't done. I reached into my purse and pulled out my phone, and using only one hand I typed, "Baby, he's in my mouth." That was the first text Rick wanted, and I had sent it to him. I put the phone down and went back to work on the deliciousness that was Charley's cock.

The phone beeped telling me a text had come in, but I was busy and let it go for now while I continued working Charley's cock. It was minutes later -- 3? 8? 15? -- when Charley began letting me know he was about to blow. I'm going to...unnnnnnggggghhhhh...I...I...AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!! He unloaded into my mouth and I did my best to hold it all so I could show it in my mouth to him and then swallow it. There was a little drip out one corner of my mouth. I had Charley take a picture of that with my phone. I cleaned his cock while he caught his breath and sat next to me on the bed. He took a couple of pictures of me doing that. I decided then that we were going to have pictures of all the debauchery this weekend and told Charley. My phone beeped again. I picked it up. A text from Rick and a text from Sherri. Hmmm, this could be either good or bad. I checked Rick's first as it had come in first. Rick said, "You go, sweetheart!" Well, that kind of settled my nerves. Let's see what Sherri said.

"Rick is doing fine, Trish. I'm picking him up in 30 minutes for dinner - my treat. Whatever you're doing, do it well, girl. Don't worry about Rick. Hugs! Muah!"

That settled my mind, and I knew then that Sherri and I would become close. Charley looked at me and said, "Is everything okay?"

I responded, "Yes, it's really okay. We have the whole night in front of us."

"Correct!" Charley said, "and now it's my turn to give you your turn."

He rolled me back on the bed, pushed my skirt up, and pulled my panties down.

I looked at him with surprise. "For a man who hasn't been with a woman for six years you sure are handy at getting those off!"

"Like riding a bicycle, sweetie. Some things you never forget. Let's both hope I haven't forgotten how to do the next part."

He put my head on the pillows, lifted my legs over his shoulders and went down on me. I love a good ass licking, and that's where he started. Oh. Mah. Gawd! It was good! He tongued my asshole! Before I lost all sense of perception, I grabbed my phone to send Rick an extra text.

"OMG! I'm in his mouth! He's tonguing my love hole and my starfish!" I hit send and concentrated on what Charley was doing to me. I took more pictures of what Charley was doing to me. There wasn't a spot dry down there. If it wasn't me leaking fluids, it was Charley licking every part of me. He kissed and licked my starfish, my inner thighs, my labia, my clit -- damn! All of it. He pushed one finger into my ass and two into my pussy, I mean CUNT, and then he sucked my clit. OMG! He was almost as good as Rick at doing me!

He stopped two or three times, looked up at me and said, "Do you know how much I wanted to do this back then? You are amazingly delicious, and I love your bald pussy."

Remembering what Rick had told me I informed Charley, "It may have been a pussy, but as long as we are doing this, it's a cunt, a married slut cunt. Call it by the right name. Rick makes me call it that, so I need you to call it that also. What are you eating Charley?"

"I'm eating your pus...YOUR CUNT" he said.

"That's right, Charley! My married slut cunt! Now, EAT MY CUNT!!!"

And he did! It was marvelous! He licked my ass. He licked and kissed my inner thighs (damn, I love that!) He nibbled on my labia. He pulled them. He pinched them. He tongued my love hole. He licked my clit in circles and then sucked on it. I'm proud of the fact that I have a prominent clit. Rick loves it, and Charley apparently loves it too. He gave me a thorough eating out. He made it a full course meal, and I loved every minute of it. Toward the end, with his two fingers in my cunt he curled them, so they reached my g-spot and then began sucking my clit. I was screaming and crying out and pulling his head into my married slut cunt. And then the magical feeling hit. I was squirting all over his face, soaking the bed, and trembling. Damn! That was good!

After a little recovery, I looked at Charley. "What did you just eat, Charley?" I asked.

"Your cunt, your married slut cunt is what I ate." He responded.

"Good job, Charley. You remembered. And the other job you just did was not simply good but great." I kissed him, tasting both of us together. That was great also.

We lay there for a few minutes. We both drifted off to sleep for a little while. We woke up refreshed and ready for dinner and dancing. Charley tried to hand me my panties. I refused them.

I told him, "Those are yours to keep as a memento. If I'm a married slut going out with my boyfriend and with my husband's permission, I'm going out as one. Besides, I think you might like dancing with a married slut with no panties on."

Charley was enthusiastic. "Oh, hell yes!" He tucked my panties into his pocket, patted his pocket and smiled. "Pinch me. I'm dreaming. It's hard to believe this is really happening!"

"Well, believe it Charley. I'm right here, and I'm very real. As for the pinching, I'll take care of that later!" I winked, smiled, and said, "Now get ready for dinner!"

We were redressed in no time and headed for the restaurant. I stopped at the desk in the lobby of the hotel on the way out, handed the clerk a twenty and asked him to have household strip the bed and replace all the coverings. I wanted a fresh start when we returned. I had left another twenty on the desk in the room for the household person who took care of the sheets and coverings. I turned and took Charley's hand, giving him a kiss on the cheek, smiled, and said, "Let's have dinner."

RICK

Sherri showed right on time as she said she would. I invited her in, and once inside with the door closed, she kissed me. It was nice. She didn't prolong it, nor did she use her tongue, but it was a pleasant sexy kiss all the same. I collected my keys and wallet off the countertop, turned to her and said, "I'm ready. Let's go."

"Just a minute, Rick. I have something I need to show you." she said as she pulled out her phone, hit a few keys, and handed her phone to me. I looked at the screen. It was a message from Trish to Sherri sent this morning before we went to the airport.

Trish's text said, "Please be sure Rick is okay tonight. Take him out, but don't go the Italian restaurant on the hill or the club next door to it. Charley and I will be there."

She continued with a second text, "You can go however far you and Rick want this to go. Platonic? Okay. Hot, wet, sensual, and physical? Okay. Just be sure Rick is mentally okay. Thanks Sherri."

I looked at Sherri in amazement. I was amazed at my wife planning out the other side of the equation and including Sherri in the mix. I stood there with my mouth open.

Sherri said, "We ladies can plan also, Rick. Trish and I have been talking and texting for three days now. She checked me out. I checked her out. Neither one of us are axe murderers. We just want our men to have a good time and be taken care of. Tonight, Charley is her man, and you Mr. Rick, are mine. Capisce?"

I nodded in agreement. Sherrie went on, "We're in no hurry. We'll decide later how far this evening goes. Let's go to dinner. I know just the place, but let's keep it light in case we decide physical activity will be part of the evening later. Now. Off we go." She grabbed my hand and led me out the door. As I held the driver's side door open for her, I noticed a couple of the neighbors looking our way. I smiled and waved, closed Sherri's door, and went around to the passenger side.

We chatted as she drove. Her skirt rode up on her legs, presenting a pleasurable view for me. Twenty minutes later, give or take, we arrived at a steak house known for its fine dining. I was surprised but said nothing, simply getting out quickly and hurrying around to Sherri's side of the car to open the door for her. As she set one foot down outside the car and turned, I caught a glimpse of the lacy peach panties that provided a great contrast to the navy skirt Sherri was wearing. She caught me looking, smiled, and winked as she came out of the car. I offered my arm, which she took, and we headed into the restaurant.

She stepped up to the maître d and said with a big smile, "Two for Sherri. Reservations for...um... (looking at her watch) seven minutes from now!"

The maître d smiled right back and said, "We have your table ready Ms. Sherri. Tammy will show you to your table and will be serving you tonight."

Tammy led the way, and we followed to a table in a corner at the back of the main room. Sherri checked with me about the wine, and I nodded okay. She ordered a bottle. She had said she was paying. I was going to let her run the night if that was her pleasure. The restaurant's sommelier brought the wine, poured a little in a glass and offered it to me. I paused and expressed that I was here as Sherri's guest, and it would be more appropriate for her to taste and approve the wine. Sherri smiled at me. The sommelier politely removed the glass from in front of me and placed it in front of Sherri. She swirled the glass, looked at it closely, and took a sip. A big smile crossed her face as she said, "Oh yes! This is perfect, Samantha. Thank you." I was impressed she knew the sommelier by her first name and told her so. She simply smiled. I offered a quiet toast to old friends and new friends. We touched glasses and sipped looking directly into each other's eyes. Then we sipped our wine and chatted while looking over the menu. We did want to stay light, so I ordered a surf and turf with lobster tail and a small 6-ounce filet mignon. Sherri ordered the small filet mignon also. Sherri ordered hers medium; I ordered mine medium rare. It's a totally different story, but I am glad she didn't order a fine piece of steak well done.

Salads were served. Dinner followed, and we chatted through the entire meal. I learned she had some money inherited from her parents, and she learned who Charley really was. She worked at the store so she could benefit from the social aspects. As we were eating, she would reach over and rub my leg when she spoke. I knew from the way her touch progressed that she wasn't looking for a platonic evening. After a little while, I returned the favor and began rubbing her leg. She has fantastic legs and wore no hosiery at all. She didn't need to.

We finished dinner and passed on the dessert. As we prepared to leave, I received a text. It was from Trish. She said, "Dinner was great. Going dancing but not for long. If we don't have stories to swap after this is over, I'll be disappointed." Then a second text came through. "Don't disappoint me. I love you!"

"Is everything okay?" Sherri asked.

"Yes. It was Trish pushing the setup." I laughed, and after a moment, Sherri did also.

"Come on." She said excitedly. "Let's do this slowly. We'll go back to my place and take our time."