Charli Gets Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
Brad admits his desire. Ty helps. Charli watches, then joins.
3.7k words
4.35
5.1k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ty, you have permission to jerk off as much as you want," Charli offered, benevolently "But Brad has to eat your load every time you cum. Goodnight boys."

Charli pushed the cages together so that if Ty decided to get off, he could easily feed it to Brad through the wires.

Ty watched as his new Mistress retreated from the room. She had awakened something in him he never had any idea was there. She seemed to have done the same thing for Brad.

Ty glanced at his best friend, eyes glued to the femdom porn on the tv, squirming in his cage as the anal plug vibrated. He could have pushed it out if he had wanted to, but it looked like he was enjoying it. Ty was curious as to how that could possibly feel good.

"Does it hurt?" Ty asked.

"Fuck, Ty," Brad panted, "It- It feels so good," he groaned as he arched his back as much as he could given his limited space.

The sounds Brad was making, combined with the sounds of hardcore sex coming from the televison ended Ty's refractory period quickly. His cock filled quickly as he turned his head back to the tv to watch the porn Mistress Charli had so kindly supplied.

A muscular gentleman on his knees aggressively sucked a purple strapon worn by a pretty woman with bright red hair. She gripped his hair tightly and forced his head down, gagging him.

"Well that's no good," she admonished, "I know my boy can do better than that."

She let go of his hair and the gentlemen began bobbing up and down, pushing himself to take more each time.

Brad panted as he watched, remembering the salty taste of Ty's hot cock filling his mouth. He clenched his ass against the buzzing anal plug. He wished Mistress Charli would have left him the dildo so he could suck it in time with the gentleman on the tv.

"That's my good little bitch," the redhead praised him when he got the dildo all the way down his throat. She pulled her hips back a few inches only to slam it back into his throat. She smiled at her bitch and patted him on the head.

The man smiled, grateful to have the approval of the woman. She gently touched his cheek and slid her hand down the side of his face. He leaned into her hand and the look of shy adoration he gave her made Ty's heart stutter. He realized he craved that approval from his Mistress.

The redhead snapped her fingers and commanded her bitch to get on his hands and knees, sticking his ass in the air.

Brad was especially aroused when he saw the gentleman had a plug in his ass too.

The redhead squeezed a bit of lube onto her purple strap-on and stroked it like a cock before she spread his ass cheeks and twisted the base of the plug clockwise, then counterclockwise. She began to tug on the base, while whispering into her sub's ear.

Brad could only guess what she said but the man bit his lip as she pulled the plug slowly from his ass and set it aside.

Ty was once again torn between watching porn and watching his friend. He looked over into Brad's cage and watched his friend writhing and whimpering.

Brad's hand fell to his useless, caged cock and gathered a massive amount of precum, bringing it to his mouth. Ty watched his friend fervently suck his own precum off his fingers.

"Do you like that?" Ty asked. He felt a little awkward asking, but the only reason he wasn't jerking off was because he didn't want to make his friend eat his cum. If Brad actually enjoyed it, he didn't see why he shouldn't jerk off to the porn and give his cum to his friend.

"Yes," Brad admitted. "I love it."

"Is this for Mistress Charli?" Ty asked, giving Brad an opportunity to walk back the statement if he wanted to.

"It's not just for her, okay?" Brad admitted. "I would always think about sucking your cock whenever we had sleepovers."

Since Ty felt their relationship had been permanently altered anyway, he figured he would ask something he had been thinking about since Mistress Charli left the room.

"So is it okay with you if I cum again?" Ty asked.

"Yes, please," Brad begged, "give me all your cum." Brad thrust his hips sharply, causing his caged cock to flop around, limp and humiliating.

With the cages touching each other, Brad had an idea. He shuffled in his crate until his head was where his feet just were. He pried the wires enough for Ty to slip his cock through the wires and into Brad's cage.

"You want me to," Ty asked, refusing to finish the thought.

"Please," Brad begged. "Please let me suck your cock."

Charli was gone; this was all Brad's idea. The thought of pushing his throbbing, dripping, aching cock into Brad's soft, warm, wet mouth was too tempting for Ty to pass up. He adjusted his body, laying onto his side. He moved his legs so that his knees were tucked under his ass and he slid his hard length between the bars.

It was a little awkward at first. Brad wanted to get a mouthful of cock, just like when Mistress Charli ordered him to. He was hoping it would be like last time he sucked Ty's cock, but there was an added layer of wire bars between them so he wasn't getting as much in his mouth.

Still, Brad sucked and licked Ty 's cock as best he could. He wanted to be face fucked like the gentleman on the tv has been, but he would take what he could get for now.

Ty watched as his friend sucked his cock with passion. It was unlike any blowjob he'd ever had from a girl. When girls sucked his cock, they were sucking him for one of 2 reasons. A) get him hard so they could fuck or B) get him off as quickly as possible so they wouldn't have to keep sucking his cock.

For Brad, it seemed sucking cock was a pleasurable activity unto itself. He could read Ty's reactions and slow down when Ty was getting close to orgasm, prolonging the blowjob.

"You can talk if you want," Brad said as he slowly stroked Ty's cock.

"What do you mean?" Ty asked as he came back from the edge again.

Brad looked at the TV as he tried to overcome his nerves. "Like, when Mistress Charli made me suck the dildo, you were talking to me. I liked that."

"If I talk like that, I'm gonna cum really fast," Ty warned.

"That's okay," Brad said with a shrug. "I've seen how quickly you can recover."

Ty pried the wires as wide as he could so that Brad could reach his balls. Brad pried the wires on his side wider as well.

"What are you waiting for? Suck my dick like a good little slut," Ty said. He wished he could use his hands on the back of Brad's head. "Take the whole thing in your mouth, bitch."

Brad groaned with Ty's cock in his mouth. He loved the derogatory things Ty said to him. He swallowed as much of Ty's cock as he could and reached up through the wires to play with Ty's balls.

"Good little slut," Ty moaned. "I can't wait until Mistress Charli lets me fuck your ass."

Brad clenched around his plug. He realized he was looking forward to that too. He knew it would feel different than a finger or a vibrating plug, but he wondered if it would actually hurt. He hated to admit it, but he kind of hoped it would. At least a little.

Charli watched the boys on her laptop. The small security cameras she had placed around her living room appeared to have gone unnoticed by the boys and they were unwittingly giving her a wonderful show.

She pulled her silk pj shorts down to her knees and brought her fingers to her wet slit. She dragged them up to her clit and teased it gently with light circles.

She turned the volume up so she could hear what they were saying. Or, at least what Ty was saying as Brad's mouth was otherwise occupied.

"Maybe Mistress Charli will let me fuck your ass while she sits on your face," Ty taunted.

She pictured Brad on his back, his hands bound together and anchored above his head. He would lie with his ass lined up with the edge of the bed. His uncaged cock was hard and dripping from days of denial.

Ty would hold Brad's legs in the air while he stroked his cock, covering it in lube. Ty would shift Brad's legs, letting them rest over his shoulders, giving him both hands free to stroke himself while he fingered Brad's ass, preparing it to be violated. Ty would slide his cock around Brad's virgin hole, spreading the lube all over, then he would sink his cock into Brad's tight ass.

Charli would watch Brad take Ty's cock and shower him with praise. After Brad had enough time to get used to it, she would straddle his face and force him to eat her pussy and ass until she came on his face.

Only after she finished would she allow Ty to cum all over Brad's face.

She opened her nightstand drawer and pulled out her vibrator. She switched it on and dragged it though her folds as she turned her attention back to what her slaves were doing.

"Stupid slut," Ty grunted, "Choke on my fat cock."

Ty's fingers were white as he held onto the wires for purchase. He thrust his hips as much as he could, given the space, but it didn't give him the depth he craved as Brad was still only able to get half of Ty's cock into his cage.

Charli felt a smugness, watching them try to get what they wanted and only getting a small amount of satisfaction. She felt an opportunity. She pulled her pj shorts back up and set her vibrator aside.

When she reached the living room she quietly watched them struggle to get what they wanted.

"Boys," she announced her presence with one word. They both stopped what they were doing and paid attention to her. "I could let you keep going, though it doesn't look like you're getting much out of it," she chuckled at their frustration. "Or I could be a benevolent Mistress and let you out of your cages so you can accomplish what you're trying."

She made her way around to Ty's cage and opened the door.

"Come on out Ty," she instructed.

"Yes, Mistress Charlie," he responded obediently. He pulled his cock out from the hole between the cages and exited his cage.

"Kneel," she said firmly and pointed at the ground in front of her feet.

Ty crawled to her feet and rose to his knees. She enjoyed how easily he submitted to her.

"Looks like my slutty little bitch's cock is hard again. Was Brad tempting you with his mouth?" Charli smirked. The look of shame on Ty's face was almost as delicious as the lust so plainly painted across Brad's face.

"Go over to Brad's cage and put your cock into the little makeshift gloryhole you made."

Ty crawled over to Brad's cage and lined his cock up with the hole and slid it in.

Brad watched as it bounced next to his face. It was so close he could stick his tongue out and lick it if he wanted to. He didn't, though. There were many reasons he didn't want to piss off Mistress Charli. They both still had their shock collars on, for one.

"Hump Brad's cage," Charli said.

Ty reared his hips and thrust forward a few inches.

"Not like that," Charli scolded, "I want to see you really into it. Wrap your arms around the cage, grab hold of the wire and pretend the hole is Brad's mouth. Fuck the cage."

Ty wrapped his arms around the crate, holding onto it tightly as he pumped his hips into the hole by Brad's face.

"That's it, now grunt," Charli commanded.

"Ungh, ungh," Ty grunted in time with his hips thrusting.

"Talk dirty to him. Tell Brad how you like to be sucked," Charli said through a smile.

"Yeah, Brad, suck me hard, take me all the way into your throat," Ty said while Brad licked his lips, wishing he was allowed to suck Ty's cock the way Ty liked.

"Do you like watching Ty's slutty cock bounce in front of your face, Brad?"

"Yes, Mistress Charli," Brad said through gritted teeth.

"Like hearing him talk dirty?" Charli could hardly keep her hands off her dripping wet cunt.

"Yes, Mistress Charli," Brad sighed.

"Should I allow you out of your cage so Ty can use your throat like a cum dump?"

"Please, Mistress," Brad begged, "Please let Ty use me as his fleshlight."

"Fucking take it, slut," Ty grunted. His cock was dripping precum all over Brad.

Without a word, Charli opened Brad's cage and positioned him on his knees with the couch on his right side.

"Open your mouth, stick out your tongue and stay perfectly still," she instructed. She turned to Ty and added "you may stop humping the cage. Go to Brad and hover your cock over his waiting tongue."

She made her way to the couch and sat down. She pulled her silky shorts to the side, exposing her wet pussy to the room. She began slipping her fingers through her folds and tickling her clit while she watched her boys stuck in a position that wasn't giving them what they wanted.

She giggled as they each began to show signs of frustration. Trails of precum fell onto Brad's tongue and he panted, swallowing hard. Ty's ass cheeks tensed up as he forced himself to keep still.

"Maybe you two should switch," Charli mused. "Maybe I should have Brad's cock hovering over Ty's mouth."

Both men tensed up and groaned.

"Just kidding," Charli giggled. "Fuck Brad's face, Ty."

Ty wasted no time grabbing Brad's head and forcing it down on his cock.

"Lose control, Ty," Charli instructed. "I want to see you go wild. I want to see you make Brad your bitch."

She circled her clit as she watched Ty begin to hold Brad's head down on his cock.

"Take it all, stupid slut. Swallow every last inch of my cock."

"Oooh. You get kind of rough, don't you Ty?" Charli asked. "Show me Brad's slutty face."

"Yes, Mistress, anything to please you," Ty said as he yanked Brad's face off his cock. Saliva strings fell from Brad's open mouth.

Charli circled her clit harder and faster at the vacant look in Brad's eyes.

"Is my slutty little Brad getting more than he can handle?" she asked.

Brad shook his head 'no' and panted, "More, please."

"You heard the bitch, Ty," Charli panted as she neared orgasm. "Give him more."

"You want more, bitch?" Ty grabbed Brad by the back of the collar and pulled up. "Suck me off, slut."

"Brad, hold up three fingers if you need Ty to let go," Charli quickly interrupted. "Show me three fingers now," she insisted. Brad held up three fingers. "Good boy, put them down until you need Ty to let go," she said.

Ty held Brad's collar and thrusted deep into his throat. He pulled his hips back, pulling his cock out of Brad's mouth and slapped Brad across the face. He gathered up all of the slick fluids from his cock and rubbed them into Brad's face and then slapped him again.

Charlie was getting so close to orgasm from the show, she had to take her hands away from her pussy. She began sliding her hands up her tank top, rolling her nipples in between her fingers and arching her back in pleasure.

Ty shoved Brad back onto his cock, using his hair to fuck his face.

"You're taking my cock like a good little bitch," Ty grunted, "I'm close, Mistress Charli."

"You are such a good boy, Ty," Charli praised. "Pull out and cum in his open mouth so I can watch."

"Open your mouth, slut. Catch my cum." Ty pulled Brad's collar back and jerked himself off shooting rope after rope of thick cum into Brad's mouth and on his face. He turned Brad's head to face Charli. "Show Mistress Charli how sexy you look covered in my cum."

Brad stuck out his tongue, carefully cradling Ty's cum in the dip.

"Gargle it," Charli said with an evil smirk.

Brad tilted his head back as much as he could with Ty still holding onto his collar. He gargled the cum and blew a big bubble with it.

"You can swallow now," Charli said. She clapped her hands and patted the couch cushions to either side of her. "Sit next to me boys."

Ty released Brad's collar and dropped to his knees. Brad followed suit and they both climbed up the couch on either side of Mistress Charli.

She first turned to Brad. She climbed into his lap and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. She rested her head on his chest and sighed.

"Wrap your arms around my body, Brad," she said. "I'm very proud of you. In fact, I'm going to unlock your cock for the night."

She adjusted her body so that she was between his legs. She pulled a necklace from underneath her tank top and produced a key. She unlocked his chastity cage and set it on the end table. Brad sighed audibly.

"Now I want you to hold me while Ty makes me cum with his mouth," she said through a grin.

She rested her back against Brad's chest and wiggled until she found a comfortable spot. She spread her legs and beckoned Ty.

Ty crawled between her legs and waited for instructions.

"I want you to eat my pussy like it's your last meal, get me off while Brad plays with my nipples and kisses my neck," she said, "Do you guys understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Charli," they said in unison.

"Then do it," she ordered.

Ty slid the silky shorts over her hips, past her knees and discarded them. He licked his lips and descended to her pussy. He kissed her labia and flicked his tongue up her slit.

"Beautiful," Brad whispered into her ear. "So fucking beautiful." He traced circles over her ribcage, tickling and teasing and causing goosebumps.

Ty took his time licking and tasting and watching her reactions. He pulled her clit between his lips and flicked his tongue over it.

Brad brought his hands higher, cupping her breasts in his hands, spreading his fingers to cover them completely. He closed his fingers, trapping her nipples between his index and middle fingers. She gasped as he applied gentle pressure. "You have the most beautiful body," he whispered in her ear. He sucked her earlobe and then gently dragged his teeth over it. "I bet you'd like to feel my mouth on your perfect tits."

"Ah," she gasped as Ty spread her lips and alternated using his tongue and chin to apply pressure to her clit.

"Would you like to use me as your personal sex slave? Take me out, ride my cock and push my face into your pussy to make you cum? Maybe you want to keep me as a full sized teddy bear. Snuggle me until you fall asleep." Brad circled her tight nipples with one his index fingers.

Her heart pounded in her chest as Ty began jerking his head from side to side, dragging his tongue along her clit. Explicit wet noises coming from his mouth reached Brad's ears.

Charli felt Brad's hard cock against her back. "I could be your pain slut," he offered. "Spank me, fuck my ass, slap me around." She gasped as he applied a little too much pressure to her nipples. " Or maybe you want to turn me out," he whispered, "Take me to a seedy rest stop, make me suck cock at the glory hole."

"Fuck," Charli sighed as she got closer. "Keep going, both of you," she commanded.

"Yes, Mistress Charli," Brad said. Ty may have said it too, but he didn't take his mouth off her cunt.

"Perhaps you're planning on keeping the crates. Do you think I would make a good puppy? Maybe a catboy?"

"Yes," she sighed. Ty was ruthlessly rubbing his face against her clit and she could feel her peak. "Ty, use your fingers," she commanded.

She pulled Brad's right hand up her chest and wrapped her hand over his, tightening it over her throat.

"Mmmm, Mistress likes a little breath play?"

She nodded her head and let go of his hand.

"Tap my hand when you want me to stop," he offered.

She felt her eyes roll back as she rubbed her cunt against Ty's face. Her pussy spasmed, squeezing his fingers as he wrung every drop of pleasure from her orgasm he possibly could.

She went limp in Brad's arms and he took his hand from her throat and stroked her cheek. "Good girl," he murmured in her ear.

"Very good girl," Ty, agreed.

They gave her a moment to collect herself. "Brad," she panted, still trying to get her breathing nack to normal.

"Yes, Mistress Charli?" he asked directly into her ear.

"I want you to carry me to my bed. And Ty," she looked down at him, resting his head between her legs.

"Yes, Mistress Charli," he smiled at her.

"Grab one of the crates and follow us."

Ty got off the couch first. Brad stood up next with Charli in his arms.

12