All Comments on 'Charlie & Miley Ch. 05'

by frozenhero1

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
mazeratimazeratiover 9 years ago
Loved It!!!!!

I really enjoyed this chapter. The interplay was perfect, the side plots did not detract but thoroughly enhanced the story. Then scene with Haley and Jack was superb, and I liked how you are writing Stacy. I loved how C & M worked through their unborn child;s name. All were brilliant!!

This is Charlie and Miley at their finest. A true loving couple, devoted to each other. I must admit you had me worried after the last chapter, I didn't like the perceived path you were taking with them. I started to read this with trepidation, and then it was over. Wow!!!

You stayed true to your characters. Thank you!!!!!!!

I could continue with the accolades, but to use Stan Lee's favorite expression...

Excelsior!!!!!!

Maz

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please keep them coming!!

Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
Like this series

I enjoy this series, though it's been a while since the last one. Thought you'd given up, like so many others. I disagree with the previous commentor. I would like to see a threeway with Haley, Stacy, or another of the girls. It needn't come across as cheap and whorish, just a by-product of Miley's natural horniness and Charlie's natural geekiness. As they say, 'eating ain't cheating'. I believe it is very workable, but needs to be done right to fit the characters. Not everyone could pull it off, but you could. Anyway, keep writingn and hopefully not so long between chapters next time. Oh, and even some of us super horned up ex-jocks read comics too, so...excelsior..

dbrules3dbrules3over 9 years ago
Keep them coming

Great series, faster chapters please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't!!!!!!!!!

No 3 way. Despite what some may say, it does not fit their lifestyle at all. Its fun to tease and fantasize, and be sexy hot but a 3 way would open the Pandora's box. Conceivably if a 3 way was explored prior to them marrying, their relationship dynamics would be completely different. But now with a child on the way it would be all wrong. Don't degrade the characters just to do it. I do expect to read some hot pregnancy sex which is well within their character. Charley and Miley are the perfect complement to each other, adding another sex partner male or female would ruin what has been a wonderful exploration of opposites attract.

AND "eating is cheating"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Early Christmas treat

Thanks for this Chapter of one of my favourite series. Glad you keep this series going with a timely installment. Early Christmas treat. Can't wait for Ch.6. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you for the christmas present

Its been a while a while since you posted anything, Im glad youre back i missed Miley and Charlie, please more give us more, or at least give us a good super good ending! Im a very big fan keep it up.

Tan

gv1horsegv1horseover 9 years ago
Very Nice

We have waited a long time for this chapter but it has been worth the wait. You have done a great job catching us up with the story. I can envision the next Captain Darkness comic battling the wicked witch Victoria on her broom stick. Brian should have fun illustrating it. Stacey can break the hold alcohol has on her by pouring her last bottle of beer all over Victoria and watching her melt the way Dorothy killed the witch in OZ.. OK I'll be serious, I have to commend you on picking a fine name for the Baby.. I hope you and your family have a safe and Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
going downhill

I'm more interested in Stacy and Brian. I really don't like Haley and was ok with Jack and her mom back together, I don't think anyone's mom will be that much of a bitch especially when a baby's due

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Could you clear up something?

When did Miley's mom divorce her step-dad?

And I'm surprised she (Miley's mom) didn't hire a Private Investigator to find out what's been going on with Miley & Charlie.

frozenhero1frozenhero1over 9 years agoAuthor
Miley's mom & stepdad

Victoria divorced him off-page. I referred to that event in an earlier chapter. Victoria is a very minor character in this series; I typically only bring her in to generate some animosity for poor Miley, from time to time. This chapter was actually Victoria's last appearance before I wrap this series up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Are you still writing?

I hope Miley and Charlie get a good ending, i hope you wont leave this story hanging like the rest of the authors in Lit.

Im a big fan..

Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!

I have just finished reading both Charlie and Miley series. I just couldn't stop reading them! You really do a great job of making the characters and all they do seem really lifelike. I am eagerly waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yeah the baby is arriving

can't wait to see how charlie and miley are as parents.

OmniferisOmniferisover 9 years ago
can't wait

Loved the new chapter. But I wished it was longer. But it was pretty good, hope Stacy and Brian work things out.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
GEEKS UNITE

let the nerdies in to win. TK U MLJ LV NV

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

She NEVER would have given him a second look if he had a small cock!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoy your story keep up the good work,looking forward to your next part thanks

Insanehippie69erInsanehippie69erover 1 year ago

Great story, hate to see end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous