All Comments on 'Charlie & Miley Ch. 06'

by frozenhero1

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still think the first 29 chapter arc was better. If author had added an epilogue and cut out some of the stuff in these six chapters, it could have easily worked as is. Or add a flashforward chapter to the this final chapter as #30. I did not understand the need to degrade Stacy like that. It seemed that at the end of the other arc Stacy had come to accept things with regards to Brian and to move forward. Then we find out she is an alcoholic (wouldn't there be signs of that earlier at college and parties) and she is so paranoid that Brian doesn't lover her and is being unfaithful with Sam that she goes full blown degraded nympho waking up in a frat house bed or with Chip (who suddenly is a total opportunistic asshole) virtually every night for multiple weeks and blows up her friendship with Miley? Was the purpose of this degradation of herself just a way to make Brian look better and more mature? Ick. Stacy was one of the most level headed (besides Charlie) in high school. Meanwhile the stuff with Jack, Haley, and Victoria was just weird and out of left field. Was that put there specifically to have the (near) threesome scenes? Seems like it. There were moments in this six chapter arc (including some hot sex scenes) but the vast majority of them were all Miley and Charlie interactions. Some humor too. But again pull Stacy through the mud was awful. And why the heck couldn't Brian take a week off to go see her when Stacy was vulnerable and breaking up with him. Or even more sensible since they weren't hurting for cash at the time even prior to the HBO deal... have Stacy come on the tour with you and defer a semester of school. Heck much of the separation was during summer anyways. Seemed very artificial and intentional to degrade Stacy to make Brian now look mature and steady so he comes off as the white knight. The other story arc was 5/5, this is.4/5 for the plot and dialog, but 4.5/5 because of their naughty sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love to see you continue the series thanks 5star 🌟gpa

Insanehippie69erInsanehippie69erover 1 year ago

Fantastic story, hate to see it end.Hope you continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!!!

Sons_LoveSons_Loveover 1 year ago

LOVED IT!!! Hated to see it end!!! I was surprised that Charlie and Miley weren't expecting another baby, Gwen was 4..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ibthink this series could continue on. Please, I have read it like 3 times and can read it again. Keep on keepin on. Lol

TW9278TW9278over 1 year ago

This is my favorite story after beauty and the geek. Awesome.

urge5150urge5150about 1 year ago

If you ever wanted to write another story in this world, but don't want to do a sequel, here's an interesting idea... a story inside of a story. If you ever saw "Rosencrantz and Gildenstern Are Dead" or "Lion King 1 1/2", you get the basic idea. It's a story using existing characters from the main story, but going on WHILE the main plotline is happening. My original idea was to re-tell the events of "Beauty and the Geek", but from the POV of Brian and Stacy... but maybe change the POV of different points from different characters, like Darla, the parents, Haley, or even a chapter told by Brock Edwards. A lot of possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

this was the best story ive read on here, the sex was great but the story line was wonderful im sure you could continue it, good JOB

Rapier875Rapier87511 months ago

The worst thing about a good story is that eventually you get to the end.

But this wasn't a good story - this was a very, very good story !

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The last paragraph made all this reading worth it. Thank you.

rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

I got 1/2 way through the beauty/geek series before I realized I’d read it years ago. By that time, I was hooked again. I enjoyed it very much.(both series.)

Iangillan53Iangillan536 months ago

I love every chapter, like so many others comments, best story I've read on Literotica. Great ending!!! So glad it had one, unlike so many others that don't even have an ending.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Damn what a series this was (all 29 parts of Beauty & The Geek + this). The longest and one of the best I've ever read. Did it all in one sitting (with a sleep break) as I couldn't peel myself away. The ending was sweet. Hope I can find more like this. Yes, there was a lot of annoying drama, some that felt very forced and contrived, but overall it was a great journey and one I'm glad I took. Kind of wish there was more actually. Still so much that could have been added.

Chubbychocol8Chubbychocol85 months ago

This story was hands down one of the best I've ever read. The character growth and development is astounding. I love how you wrapped it all up.

alan_deealan_dee5 months ago

It's always a shame when a great story finally concludes because you want more but I have to give props to the author. An ending that wasn't crazy, or unbelievable. It just seemed to be a perfect way to finish off a very entertaining read. 5 STARS

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thank you for giving me these characters to care about. Well played!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My 3rd time reading through the entire series and I enjoyed it just as much as the first time. The characters, the drama, and the epilogue with Miley and Gwen was just perfect

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great job amazing story cried a few times. Thank you

MountainMan1336MountainMan13362 months ago

I really enjoyed this whole series, I gave you 5 stars across the board. It was very well written and the characters are very believable. The only question I have is what happened to Charlie and Miley's other children? Miley always said throughout the series that she wanted at least two children.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 month ago

[23.03.24]

Top Notch!

11/10!!!!!

10golfer10golfer25 days ago

OK Frozenhero1, you have style, a good eye for intrigue, If this were in book form I’d buy it. The explicit/ graphic sex scene’s were well done but the story line would have still been compelling without them. Truly well done. Thank you

NitpicNitpic23 days ago
So

So as they fucked like rabbits and Gwen is four,how come they have no more kids?.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous