All Comments on 'Charlie & Miley Ch. 06'

by frozenhero1

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Don't Want to stop.

From beginning to end. Loved the story and the characters. Sad to see it end. A GREAT read.

THANKS

magikman233magikman233about 9 years ago
a sweet ending

everything tied up neatly,the characters endings made a great deal of sense...i feel compelled to point out that this chapter could have been a bit longer being the end and all,but otherwise i am glad about how this turned out

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyabout 9 years ago

Well, contrary to other people's opinions on this story, I don't feel this was a half-hearted attempt at an ending. Not everything may have been perfect and not every ongoing story-line may have been resolved, but I enjoyed this closure. Not every story needs a "and they all lived happily ever after"-type epilogue, but it doesn't hurt when it is well written.

If anything, this last chapter feels a little bit too much like a fix-it-all. We got to see their cute daughter in several scenes, we got to see a conclusion to Brian's woes of love, we got to see a glimpse into their latest business avenues, we got to read about Miley's father and his relationship challenges and I'm sure there is more I just didn't catch properly.

There are two things I would've done differently if this was my story. First, I would have toned down the sexual parts a little bit, because your Miley/Charlie interactions were too frequent to stay innovative and hot. Then again, I can hardly complain about that, when the story has been posted on a site called literotica, that would be hypocritical of me. Second, Miley's personality made this story so successful, but her behavior and thinking process is without a doubt totally off-the-wall. I would've written more scenes containing observation and analyzation of a third party concerning her actions, because Miley often acted like no other rational person ever would ... and that only got mentioned in one single chapter when she's filled to the brim with pregnancy hormones?

Anyway, thanks for writing this story for our enjoyment, I appreciate your effort!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i love this seris

I just wish you made the ending longer seemed half hearted idk i hate seeing it end i lovelovelovelove this story

Rapier875Rapier875about 9 years ago
Just a wonderful story from beginning to end.

I am so disappointed to have finished reading every chapter of this two part series. I loved every page and every twist and turn. It was one of very few series I couldn't stop reading, I devoured every word, wanting to find out what happened next, now that I've finished I face the task of finding another story on here that can live up to this one.

The only thing I think you left out was any detail of who Sam ended up marrying?

Otherwise, just a big thank-you for a really great story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just great

I really liked the first chapters as it was really satisfying and a great pleasure to read,however it's sad it ended but I knew it can't go far.The ending was in my opinion really good.Furthermore more in my opinion I would say this story is by far one of the best and spectacular story I've ever read ( on literotica) I also hope to see new stories being made this year or any.

bose181bose181over 9 years ago
Wonderful characters

I love the series, loved the people in them. Something about their all out love was just fantastic, not just the sex! I like your new series, but while I recognize your style, I haven't fallen in love the characters the same way. Could be because it just hasn't gotten going yet, or also since you seem to be following different characters' stories. In any case I look forward to the new stuff!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well...

Like just about everyone else, Beauty and the Geek hooked me. This second series, seemed jumbled and looking for direction, however, but then it just seemed like you decided "fuck it, it's over!" Looking forward to future writings, but this one probably deserved a better send-off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Story

Have enjoyed this series since Beauty And The Geek started it all. Have enjoyed all the stories but this second set has been lacking the story line the first set had. Still all in all it has been great. Really hate to see it go. Have really enjoyed Miley and Charley and their escapades. Thanks for a good saga!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree

This whole second series doesn't seem to have gone anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gonna be honest

This ending is sweet, but it feels mostly like the author just wanted to be done with it. If this was how it was going to end, the series didn't need a second story. I feel a bit let down that the storyline of "Charlie & Miley" didn't get it's ending, but rather just stopped, and then got a much broader series ending.

Perhaps most will disagree with me, but if this was going to be the end, it should have been the end of the first series, and that should have been that.

bignsassy818bignsassy818over 9 years ago
The end of an era

It's sad to see Charlie and Miley's story end but I couldn't have asked for anything better. Charlie and Miley are happy with their baby. Stacy and Brian are FINALLY married. I like how there's closure and that they got what they deserve. Thank you for giving this story as a gift to the world and this will go down in the Literotica history books as one of the best. I look forward to reading the journeys of the characters in your other stories.

Your loyal fan,

bignsassy818

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
happy and sad

I loved beauty and the geek since the first story and have loved watching the progression of Charlie and Mileys love and I think u ended the story perfectly so for that I am happy and grateful for all the brilliant chapters though I am sad to see them go they were a big part of my life - waiting (sometimes impatiently) for the next chapter I know I shall enjoy re reading the story and I hope u continue to write such true to life stories as this one

OmniferisOmniferisover 9 years ago
sad

Sad to see it go. I loved this series. Maybe there is a Gwen story down the road?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for this epic series, kudos to you to conclude this long running tale. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good work

Great story man sad to see it finish.....but since Charlie's and mileys story is finish I think its time to start up savannah again......who's with me

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THIS HAS SEVERAL EXITS FOR THE STORY

but as in every marriage there are snags. TK U MLJ LV NV

syd_v63syd_v63over 9 years ago
Wow

It's been an amazing journey. Secretly glad the boys are writing for Marvel although DC could be fun. Hahahaha it an Erotic Story site and I bet half your fans could be closet comic book geeks

SqueezeplaySqueezeplayover 9 years ago
It's been a great ride!

I have followed this story from the beginning. This has been the most enjoyable story ever on this site. The conclusion was done nicely. Thanks for bringing us on the ride with Charlie and Miley.

mdb913mdb913over 9 years ago

I'm really gonna miss this gang. Thank you for giving us such memorable series.

as52as52over 9 years ago
Perfect

Perfect ending to a great story.

huntredhuntredover 9 years ago
Bang

You sure ended the story with a bang by the flashing thing of Miley's past adventures. Awesome. MAYBE there's another idea in your mind for a great story like this????? Hm.... maybe maybe it's hiding in a corner or something? FIND IT.

dbz50172dbz50172over 9 years ago
Amazing

This was one of the best stories I have ever read. Your characters were memorable and I enjoyed every chapter. It is sad to see the end but it was very enjoyable getting there. Thank you for writing this masterpiece.

mazeratimazeratiover 9 years ago
Now that was perfect!!!!;

Congratulations on a well done series. This ending was poetically perfect.

The lactation fetish was the pinnacle!! The icing on the cake!

Outstanding job FH1, way to stay true to your characters!

Top notch!!!!!!!!!!

Maz

peachknightpeachknightover 9 years ago
Nothing but Amazing

I am sad to see this story end but oh damn was it good. Got me to laugh, feel, and fap. The sex scenes and dirty talk are amazing, the actually characters are great, and the writing even better. Mr. Frozenhero1, this story ranks above all others.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous