All Comments on 'Charlie and Mindy Bk. 04 Ch. 08'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Going to miss reading this story

Great read and easy flowing. Made me laugh and cry. Well done and write some more.

j76475j76475almost 8 years ago
Great Story and Great Reading

I have read all of your stories and love them all. Keep up the great work.

Good Luck

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 8 years ago
LE ain't gonna be the same anymore

This we have finally reached the end of this journey of truly epic proportions, and somehow I'm stuck with words for it all. My feelings are all over the place as well, I feel immense happiness to see them growing old together, sadness to see the story end, proud to see them not giving up on their education, most of all however satisfaction that all of them got a happy ending they so much deserved. It's all too rare for incest segment to receive stories of such magnitude where the author consistently delivers chapter that aren't just a bunch of sex scenes pressed together for the sake of a fast release, but instead offers high value drama with characters who have genuine personalities and real world problems to deal with. At least for me it was quite some time since I encountered a series that made me cry manly tears when it ended, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

For a final chapter in such a tale it had a rather unusual flow where nothing felt rushed but great deal was spent on maintaining the pacing and setting since chapter 1, nothing gave it away as the last setting until the epilog popped up and even then the flow remained calm and upbeat. You surprised us when we least expected it, delivered some very very intense cliffhangers, gave us so much to speculate with every chapter, created so much suspense and trepidation only for it to be resolved so easily yet pleasingly we couldn't resent you in any way.

All hope is not lost however as I see potential new story of their mother and true father David that Charlie & Mindy could publish one day (*wink* *wink*). And who knows they themselves might make a comeback someday, you know just to play a few tricks on us and offer some more routes to discover.

So it comes as no surprise that I give this chapter a 5* just as well as the whole series. If my memory still serves me correctly there wasn't a single chapter in those four books that got a lower score, so take pride in that!

Hopefully we'll read lots more of you in not so distant future, even if it's in other segments and of equal quality!

ChasBChasBalmost 8 years ago

A soft, and beautiful ending, as I recalled it from the earlier publication of these four books. I can only wonder if they have some basis in reality. If so, more power to all participants.

I think the proscription on breeding within the family came from the frequency of less than favorable results when it was done without discrimination. It made sense in early days, and it makes sense in many cases now. However, with modern birth control, if siblings are curious and wish to share a love physically, as well as emotionally, there seems no real reason to forbid it. If parents are aware, they might even help their offspring to learn how to get the best from it. In most cases, it will likely prove to be a passing fancy, and they will go on to other partners. If they choose to stay together, they can also examine the likelihood of problems in offspring, and make that choice as well. Think of all the problems that occur with non-incestuous offspring.

Studies seem to indicate that so-called "incest" most frequently involves siblings. Father/daughter comes next, and I think that is because of the strong emotional attachment occurring between those two in many cases. Mothers and sons also have strong emotional feelings, but they are often love/hate, and perhaps not so likely to be acted on, so that version seems less prevalent in reality than other forms. Murder is about as likely as sexual intimacy. The frequency of mother/son in porn sites is probably reflective of that love/hate thing being released in imagination. It appears not to actually happen as often as other so-called "incestuous" pairings.

All that aside, I am sorry to see this series end again, and hope that CarlusMingus will honor us with more of such wonderful stories. He is a fine and most enjoyable writer.

oldmanmooreoldmanmoorealmost 8 years ago
A sad parting.

It is with great sadness that I have come to the end of Charlie and Mindy's story. I would like to suggest a continuation of their and their mates lives. Or maybe a history of Steve's and Steph's lives before college.

In any case thank you for your efforts to write such an loving and sexy story. I am looking forward to reading more of your past and I hope future works.

honybipolahonybipolaalmost 8 years ago
happy and sad

when I got to the great ending but I 'd read each book all over again, for sure...lol truly a delightful read...thank's a ton...you are certainly one of literotica's best...

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
Truly a labor of love...passion...sharing....grace!

Wonderfully written...a top drawer read...a pleasure to enjoy...thank you! I look forward to whatever you come up with next!

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 8 years ago
Wonderful read!

Thank you for this labor of love.

Very good character development, excellent insertion of emotions and great descriptions of the natural beauty of their environment. This was all wound together in a wonderfully warm, loving story.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Love Story

Not an Incest/Taboo story, but a Love Story with a twist! You are an excellent writer, and have a way of making all of your words & phrases come to life. I read this story voraciously. I couldn't wait to get to the next chapter, but of course now that I've finished them all I find myself saddened that there is no more! The puppy love I had for my older brother in no way resembles this one, but he was my hero. He died when I was only 18 yrs old so I'll never know.

Keep writing!! You are terrific!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Long story soft finish

It had great potential but true loves don't share - anything.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Wonderful!!

I have reread parts and whole chapters over and over. Such a wonderfully thought out read. I loved the sensual as much as the sexual. The beginnings of love to the final chapter. Please keep writing! You are AWESOME! Thank you.

AmbrosiasterAmbrosiasterover 7 years ago
Impressing story!

I just read the whole series, and just the fact that I read the 29 chapters in just a few days (hiding myself ^^) proves how much I liked it! I five-starred every chapter.

The sex scenes became (in my opinion) a little repetitive somewhere at the end of the book 3. But at this time, the love affair became far more interesting than the erotic part, so it was not a problem at all. And if I had not read all chapters one after the other, I probably had not felt that in the same way. Moreover, this made the whole story more realistic.

I read in the comments that some did not want intercourse between Mindy and Steve, and between Charlie and Steph, and others were disappointed when the characters decided to not do "the nasty thing". I think that the erotic side would became more arousing, but finally I am happy that you decided not to: the love side is greater.

This series was also truly funny. Arousing, interesting, entertaining. Put in one word: impressing! Thank you for your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A stupidious story!

"That's stupendous, you dope!"

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Hall of Fame

Thoroughly enjoyed this story and like others I had to keep going until I finished reading.

CarlusMagnus you have excelled yourself sir and I acknowledge and applaud your awesome talent as a writer.

This story belongs in literotica Hall of Fame. No doubt about it.

regards

Frank

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The whole book,,,

I need to say that I didn't star every chapter but I damn sure should have. I have always shared to others what passion means to me,, your chapters captured passion in its entirety. The love, the emotion, the caring of all 4 people in this book is what passion is all about. I wish that I could share with you and yours the feelings you brought to my heart,, oh my sexual being was stroked many times through out the chapters but it was the stroking of my mind and soul that was the best. If this is a true story bless you,, if not your imagination created a wondrous thing. Thank you

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 6 years ago

I absolutely fell in love with Mindy and Charlie's! I have enjoyed watching them grow and learn, from puppy love to full deep soul love. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story. There is one little thing though, the ending. It happened rather swiftly. I wasn't ready to give reading about them! Please keep writing, I love your stories!!

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 6 years ago
I'm relieved

Thank you for this wonderful story. As others have similarly posted, I'm sad it is over as I'm already beginning to miss it. When I reread it I'll take it slower, probably one chapter a day, to have it last longer. I'm not sure where you were going with the kissing, fondling and groping between the non-sibling dyads. I found it out of place and quite unbelievable. I was really concerned that it might morph into outright sex and am relieved that it didn't. The sibling couples were very much in love and enjoyed active sex lives. They did not need fluffers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too much effort to write sex scenes

Someone once said it's the story that counts. Your story was and is excellent and it would have been better with less sex scenes. Less is more. I still gave it a 5.

CapewideCapewideover 5 years ago
Less IS Better

Your story was great!! I had to skip many pages of the "Smut" sex scenes. It was like you were trying to implement porn into a wonderful story. There were true feelings in the story that you expressed so well. It is a private story and I had to skip through many pages of the overly descriptive sexcapades. You had me in tears throughout all chapters and almost crying at some points. I have read all the stories you have put up on Literotica and have come to the conclusion you are an extremely talented writer. I hope you take my criticism with a grain of salt, but, I think most people care more about the story and want to imagine in their minds the details of the sexual encounters. Mostly, what you had to do, was let us all know it happened and make us feel we were there which you have done so well.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 5 years ago
Wow

most excellent writing keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 Epic ending

Now that's a coming of age story. With C,M & the twins agreeing to not swap they became adults instead of nearly adults. They protected the thing most important to each other. With 4 rather than two all the legal hassle work out. Children need soc cards, birth certificates etc. If the twins hadn't met them the story could have had a tragic ending for all four. I've not read a story I enjoyed more. I might have liked more cunnilingus maybe but why quibble.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What the fuck?

How do you share your love life with someone, I didn't read after the affair with buck and Steph. Because if you love someone in your heart, you can't have feelings for someone. this is not loving. it's about sex. you do not have sex. but how can we trust someone random?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Work

I really enjoyed the story.

I wish there were more.

Now to the hard part (note that this is my personal taste,

and my criticism is from a good place)

I found myself at times skipping "the nasty" in order to see what happens next.

Maybe if they experimented more, to keep the story from repeating itself at those instances would be an option. Nothing to extreme though, as it would cast shadows over that "holy" glint they had with each other.

The relationship with the twins was (again, for me) borderline too much.

I was relieved they didn't get to "Do It", and kissing might have been ok, but feeling and teasing was troubling for me.. but again, i cant begin to guess C & M's depths of love in order to know if jealousy is a thing at that stage.

Also.. too much description of their surroundings at 1st book.

I was happy to see that rest books were more.. to the point.

I would like to have read about Mindy's thoughts at first book; just to get an insight of her pov into the start of their journey.

And my favorite parts (both from inspiration & writer's skill perspective)..

Baring the endless wilderness descriptions, the whole 1st book.

The chapters dealing the dog attack, the chapters dealing with their parents death, and the repetition of them laying there, her head on his shoulder, her body on his side, her leg over his.

Great work.

If you'd publish this on paper, i'd buy it.

Tiku21Tiku21about 3 years ago

This is my personal opinion the story was EXCELLENT until you bought up steph and buck everyone has his own taste and the fact that they share each other with other makes me sick but what can I say that's just how I feel about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wauw !!!

thank you ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanks for ruining and wasting everyone’s time with the ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was good to a point tge sex scenes became repetitive and i as a reader of the complete storie was hoping to see a little more of the siblings trading places on occasions and enjoying what they toyed with in their minds of the others in their lives. It seemes they could still love each other more by giving themselves something they yearned for in tge other couple

gnellio11gnellio116 months ago

I am just finished reading this version of your story of Charlie and Mindy for the second time. Even though this version is absolutely written, I prefer the storyline of the first writing. In this version of the story, the sexual depictions become too repetitive and in my opinion, and too much detail. In the first story, the build up to the first sexual encounter between Charlie and Mindy was much slower. The story gave more detail into how they came to be lovers and more detail about their lives in general. Do you think you’ll ever re-post the original version of the story? I would love to read it again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
1152 Followers
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories