Charlie at it Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom," Geneva said nervously. "Lunch."

"Oh yes, thanks darling. I was forgetting myself for the moment. Baby talk is so exciting. Would you like a dear wee sister?"

"Mom!"

"It's all right dear. That was just wistful thinking. I was fixed up after giving birth to your brother."

After going out to dinner that evening, Charlie and Geneva went to his mom's sister's home. He was relieved to find the hidden key was where it should be.

"Where should we do it?" Geneva, a tall and curvy blonde, asked tossing her wrap and handbag on to the chair in the hallway.

"The kitchen table?"

"What?"

"Um the guest room."

"Oh yes. I was apprehensive about using their bed Charlie. You are so sensitive for a guy."

"Thanks," Charlie said and took Geneva into his arms to work her up.

"What are you doing?"

"Preparing to kiss you to start the pre-insertion phase to ensure you are naturally well lubricated and right in the mood before we start banging."

"Oh yes of course," Geneva said, snaking out a thin-ended tongue so long that Charlie's knees came close to sagging. He sucked it.

Geneva's response was instantaneous. "Omigod, I've just come. I'm ready."

"Huh?"

"Let's fuck."

Charlie picked up Geneva and took her to the guestroom like a trophy while Geneva sank her long tongue into Charlie's left ear. His cock readied itself with the speed of a fired bullet but thankfully didn't fire.

Geneva was dropped on to the bed and Charlie expertly removed her panties before she knew what he was doing. She looked at the panties he was tossing aside as if she thought they weren't hers and asked, "How did you do that? I'm so awkward at removing my panties."

"There are some things a guy has to know how to do seamlessly to reduce the chances of objection because some women feel defenseless without their panties."

"Oh really?" Geneva responded in awe. "You know so much."

"Unless a guy knows these things he risks missing out on pussy."

Geneva nodded and said that made sense. She added she didn't require any foreplay because she was practically steaming. "I'd like you to fire fully into the depths of my vagina because it will be a new experience for me. I'm in safe mode."

"Oh, don't you swallow?"

She laughed and said, "Yes of course, everyone does."

"Er I meant don't you swallow semen?"

"No I certainly don't."

"Why not?"

"Gee Charlie, I thought I was here to be fucked, not to be answering a barrage of questions. My answer is I've never swallowed semen because I've never had sex with a guy but yes, if you must know, I do swallow pussy juice."

Rather embarrassed at forcing that declaration, Charlie said, "Then let's get on with it. Oh I swallow pussy juice too."

"I guessed that."

Charlie received the shock of his life; the pussy he was staring at and had yet to touch was pulsating.

He swallowed his own saliva because the sight of that shaven pussy opening and shutting rhythmically was throwing his sensory centers into overdrive and he was over-producing spittle, his balls and neck were swelling and now the head of his cock was pulsating.

Christmas. What was happening?

"Stick it in Charlie and don't your dare procrastinate."

Who was he to argue or procrastinate? Charlie accepted sweet Geneva was driven by the timing of her cycle and would know how best to appease her ovaries whereas he was merely driven by basic sexual urges that hadn't really developed expeditiously in man over tens of thousands of year of use and abuse.

He pushed into the vagina that presumably had been the slippery channel for countless dildos and possibly strap-ons, although he was certain such logical suspicions would never be divulged to him, A velvet glove appeared to grasp around his member and his vision blurred and he accelerated into heavy breathing and he captured one of her expanding nipples between his teeth and she screamed and gushed but urged him to keep on going because what he was doing to her was glorious.

At that Charlie did a quick assessment. Synonyms for glorious included sublime, splendid, delightful, heavenly and er ah yes, pleasurable.

He said grandly, "I too am finding this worthy encounter ever so pleasurable."

"Oh Charlie," Geneva cooed and snaked her long tongue deep into his mouth and that made her come again.

In four hours of passion and at times entwining into near-impossible positions, the young couple became committed lovers and becoming totally spent slept. Minutes before that collapse, with sweet Geneva's tongue penetrating into Charlie's butt he had an unbelievably large orgasm when he'd thought before then he was near to running on empty.

It was a night they'd remember for a long time, perhaps a very long time.

* * *

New father Robert arrived home proudly on Sunday morning with his tired but happy wife and bonny Linda who one day would become the most famous member of the family by far. Rose made an elaborate lunch to mark the homecoming and produced a decorate cake for Charlie to celebrate his 19th birthday three days late. As soon as lunch was finished she drove back to her college. A little later Charlie kissed his mom and sister and then his father took him over to collect Geneva from her home and then dropped them at the bus station for their return to college.

As the bus moved out of the terminal Geneva said softly, "Mom likes you."

He glanced at his new girlfriend and said, "Sorry sweetie but I'm not going to fuck her."

"Charlie!"

"What?"

"I was just saying she likes you. She thinks you have charm and good manners and know how to talk to older women. That's all. And she thinks you are very appropriate for me."

"How does she know that?"

"Because you speak respectfully and fondly of your mother."

Charlie shrugged having no idea how that related to the fact that Geneva's mom liked him. But it all became clear with the next piece of information.

"Mom says she would approve if you want to have sex with me."

"Doesn't she know we did it a dozen times the night before last?"

"No she doesn't. Mom thinks I'm still a virgin."

Charlie laughed and the tone offended Geneva who spat, "Exactly what does that mean?"

"I was thinking of all those girls pushing vibrators and dildos and goodness knows what else up your cunt and ass."

"Charlie Lott, you rude fucking bastard. Apologize as once. Never have any of my girlfriends inserted any foreign object into me. We limit our activities to fingers, toes and tongue. God Charlie we are not sluts."

Aware he was in trouble Charlie apologized and said he'd been a fool making such an assumption.

"Thank you for that apology," Geneva said stiffly and moved as far as she could from Charlie in their seat in the near empty bus.

"I am really sorry."

Geneva's taut body appeared to relax.

"Really and truly deeply sorry and this is the deepest I've every groveled in my life."

A smile parted Geneva's lips and she reached across and unzipped Charlie. He rose to the occasion and she began jerking him off.

As he felt his balls tightening Geneva said, "Mom also said she would be happy for you to live with me next year and promised me $3000 to go towards the cost of living outside of college."

Charlie jerked and the first wad of come arched over the seat in front of them.

"Oh god," Geneva said bent over to swallow the next bursts.

Wiping her mouth she said, "We were lucky no one was sitting in that seat."

She spread her legs and looked at Charlie hopefully.

He was happy to do what her girlfriends did to her. He had three fingers deep into her when she bit hard into his shoulder and began to gush hugely.

They slept for most of the remainder of the journey.

CHAPTER 2

As soon as college finished for the summer break Geneva went with her parents to Europe to stay with her uncle and aunt in Eire. Charlie went home without plans and knowing he'd have to find someone to substitute for masturbation. He thought it was a pity that Geneva's mother had not stayed at home alone.

He arrived home to find his parents with sunken eyes and not looking great and his sister Rose who'd arrived two days before kissed Charlie, smiled when her grabbed a tit and squeezed and said great tits but said she was thinking of moving out.

"Linda cries half the night. Just look at mom and dad; they are showing signs of sleep deprivation and Linda is underweight through losing sleep as well.

"Take Linda to a specialist."

"Mom has and Linda is now on goat's milk but still the problem exists."

Gaunt Beryl kissed her son who said, "Gee mom you look like you need a good night's sleep."

Beryl cried and Robert looked ready to hit his son and then yawned.

An hour later after chatting to his parents Charlie went to his room to unpack and called into Rose's room. She was sitting on her bed topless and pulling on a stocking.

"Ooops sorry."

"It's okay, come in."

"Great tits."

She smiled and opened her legs. "What do you think?"

"Nothing. It's the first time I've seen your pussy in years."

"Oh of course. I began completely shaving it several months ago. College guys mostly prefer bare pussy."

"Ah yes. So you are getting plenty?"

"Yeah I have a steady and his best friend often joins us. What about you? Are you still shafting Geneva?"

"Yeah."

"Good," Rose said, continuing pulling on her stocking and the action opened her pussy.

Eyeing the moist looking hole Charlie's cock stirred. He sighed and said, "She's in Europe for six weeks."

"Oh too bad for you. Don't keep me awake with your masturbating."

"I was under the impression no one in this house was getting sleep."

"Oh yeah."

Charlie and Rose discussed their parent's sleep problem and then went to their parents and told them they wanted them to leave the house within the hour and book into a hotel for two or three nights and they would look after Linda.

Rose said, "Mom you can express milk and I'll call in at the hotel and collect more."

"I really don't know," Beryl began tentatively but Robert shouted in delight, "Thanks kids. You get your milk out Beryl and I'll begin packing your bag."

A couple of hours later Rose and Charlie took Linda in the carrycot stroller to the nearby park and soon the infant was asleep. Charlie was pushing the stroller and Linda came in close to him, took Charlie's arm and looked down at the baby.

"She's going to be so beautiful."

Charlie countered, "She's not yet six month's old. How can you possibly tell that?"

"I just know."

He sneered, "Bullshit."

"You don't know everything asshole."

"Well I came up with the idea of giving mom and dad a break."

Rose told him he was wonderful but to prepare for a very sleep broken night.

"Why are you going to fuck me?"

Rose scoffed "Asshole" and then giggled and left her arm crooked through her brother's arm

Within a few minutes of going to sleep Charlie was awakened by Linda's mind-altering crying. With relief he heard Rose going to her infant sister, smiled and closed his eyes in anticipation of resuming dreaming about chasing giggling brunettes with big tits along beaches.

The crying continued and after twenty minutes he went out to supervise, scratching his balls as he entered the room.

"For goodness sake Charlie have the decency to at least wear your briefs," Rose said. "God how did you grow that big?"

He joked, "Out of necessity. The females I end up with are cavernous."

His sister yawned and said he was disgusting.

Charlie eyed his sister's breasts under the flimsy nightie.

"I like the droop in your tits when you are not wearing a bra."

"God you are disgusting," Rose said but could hide her rather pleased look. "You can't do anything here," she said, making another failed attempt to coax the infant to take her bottle. "Go to bed."

Charlie walked to his mother's grand piano and said he'd play some soft music. Rose didn't object, knowing her brother was an accomplished pianist, having had professional tutoring for ten years from the age of six. He played some themes from stage musicals and then switched to Brahms Lullaby and other lullabies and that's when Linda fell asleep.

"Omigod she's responding," Rose called and Linda didn't stir at the sound of Rose's soft call. But as soon as she stood with the sleeping infant Linda awoke and began her pitiless cry.

"Oh fuck."

"Don't despair Rose, I have an idea."

Charlie went off and returned heaving the cot into the room. He pulled it up by the piano and Rose put Linda in the cot. He resumed playing and Linda fell asleep.

"Retreat," Rose called softly.

He left the room. Rose turned off the light and Linda awoke unsettled and resumed crying.

"Oh shit and balls and cunt," Rose swore.

Charlie returned to the room with another idea and told Rose to go to bed.

He played more pieces and when Linda was asleep he retreated, leaving the light on. She didn't stir for another six hours. Charlie remained asleep and Rose wandered out sleepily to prepare a bottle.

She replaced Linda into the cot after feeding her and softly the Brahms Lullaby on the stereo played in repeat mode and Linda went to sleep. Rose went to turn the light off but hesitated thinking she'd been afraid of the dark when she was very young. She went off and hopped in bed alongside Charlie and went to sleep till dawn when she awoke Charlie sucking his boner.

"Jesus Rose," he yawned softly.

She pulled her lips free. "I'll stop if you are complaining."

"No carry on Nurse Lott."

Charlie stopped her short of getting him off and he flipped her over and licked and fingered her cunt and she stopped him short of getting her off.

Rose looked at him steadily. "If we proceed it will be incest."

"Yeah great name. On to you knees baby."

Rose giggled and flipped on to her knees and lifted her ass into the air as she rested her head on her arms and wondered which channel would the motherfucker choose although she hoped he wasn't a motherfucker.

Charlie chose pussy and Rose practically sucked him into her depths.

They were still at it at 7:00 when the bedside house phone rang. Rose was closest so answered.

"Hi darling," said her mother. "What are you doing?"

"Hi mom, Charlie is fucking me.

Charlie huffed and blew a bit wad into Rose and groaned "Jesus."

Beryl said carefully, "Are you saying what I think you just said?"

"Yes mom and before you decide to rant about it remember you have had sessions with me."

Charlie fired again and Beryl groaned into her phone.

"Mom something wonderful has happened."

"What you have been doing doesn't fit that description," her mom said coldly.

"Charlie got Linda asleep by playing her soft music. She awoke when I went to carry her off and started bawling again. He brought out the cot and played her to sleep and left on the light and went to bed. Linda slept for six hours straight."

"Oh glory be," Beryl screamed.

"Yes mom, good eh? And that's why your boy is getting his reward. You won't have to bend over for him mom because I give him as much as he needs."

"Oh that's lovely sweet darling. Please accommodate him copiously. You two are my darlings."

"Thanks mom. Tonight we'll set up the mini-stereo system in Linda's nursery and load the disc-changer with classical music, nothing strident, and leave the light on. That combination may work."

And work it did. That night they experimented and they only had success when the music played with the room light left on.

Rose led Charlie off to bed and said kindly, "Would you like butt tonight for a bit of variety?"

Their parents arrived home two days later highly exhausted, being rather fucked out from their second honeymoon excesses. They gave Rose and Charlie $5000 each the next day after having only two interruptions to their sleep from Linda's regular feeding, proving that the crying baby problem was over.

Rose banked her money for an overseas travel fund and Charlie sold in his Harley-Davidson to a former high school pal and purchased a 10-year old red V6 Buick Century Custom sedan loaded with extras and it checked out as being in great condition.

At the first opportunity Beryl confronted her children.

"Look your father and I have shown our gratitude for what you two did in pacifying Linda. The stress was ripping us apart and now all that is behind us, hopefully. At the same time I have to make it absolutely clear that I'm appalled you two have had sex. Learning about that inappropriate behavior almost cut me in two. Luckily for you two I said nothing about that to your father and I'm asking you to stop right now before anything about it leaks out. It's a practice that is legally and ethically and by in large socially unacceptable and you both know that and must be aware it could mar your young lives. I blame you Charlie..."

"Mom stop it, you don't know what you are talking about. I set Charlie boy up allowing him to see a bit of pussy."

"Rose!"

"What?"

Beryl pulled her hair in despair. "Jesus Rose you know very well and so don't play the innocent on me."

"Mom it's okay," Charlie said, placing an arm around his mom's shoulders. "We won't do it again, I promise. I think what took us over the top was walking Linda in the park and having people smiling at us. It made us both feel clucky."

Rose glared at her brother.

"Linda?"

"Oh all right mom. I promise that's the end of it but I will continue to hug and kiss Charlie whenever I wish."

"Like a normal sister?"

"Yes like a normal sister. But you can see he's become so cute."

"And mom I promise not to make a hit on you."

"Charlie are you out of your tiny mind?"

Charlie and Rose held each other, rocking in laughter at their mother's huge embarrassment.

Weeks later as the kids prepared to return to their colleges Beryl would be more than aware her relationship with her children had never been better. They now acted more like great friends, relating on a higher plane.

Rose reconnected with sex by calling Willy Fisher whom she learned was one of her few ex-high school associates still in the city. Willy was still dating her friend Betty Watt who was on vacation in South America. Without ten minutes of finishing the call Willy was at the door and practically dribbling when he told Charlie that Rose was expecting him. They went hiking.

"But Rose hates hiking," Beryl said curiously.

"Willy will have condoms in his backpack," Charlie said dryly and her mom gasped and said god her children were over-sexed.

Rich kid Michelle Nash called Charlie next evening.

"Mom was talking to your mom in the supermarket this morning and said you and Rose were home and had not gone on vacation."

"Nah," said Charlie, wondering why the skinny freckled-faced Mel as she now called herself was calling him. He didn't fuck girls without boobs or even go to the movies with them.

"Mom has agreed to pay your $50 a session if you'll accompany me for as long as I wish."

"What at?" Charlie asked curiously.

"Singing you dickhead."

Oh yes, Michelle er Mel always took leads in school musicals.

"Um you were in the chorus at school shows."

She seemed delighted with that attempted slight. "Oh god you remember?"

"Er yes. Um you were good. Actually you were the lead in our senior year production."

"God I was not aware you knew I existed."

Charlie thought oh no, he'd acted overly interested. How to backtrack?

"Can you come over now?"

"Now?"

"Yes it's only 7:30. A hour on scales and then some excerpts to set me warbling ought to be enough."

"Did mom tell your mom I was studying music and playing piano and keyboard."

"Yes."

"Jesus what don't women talk about?"

"Now don't be rude Charlie. Mom told me you are dating Geneva who plays trumpet in your band and she is in Ireland at present."