Charlie at it Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah well your call is good timing Michelle er Mel. I'm bore shitless at present."

"Oh Charlie this is so lovely of you. I'll give you a good supper and anything else you want."

She'd said that sexily. As Charlie put down the phone he sighed and though no thanks Mel. As he grabbed his car keys he said he was going over to see Mel Nash.

"Oh that's lovely Charlie. She's so sweet," cooed his mom while his dad looked up from TV and asked who the hell was Mel Nash. Charlie thought that really summed up parents.

Mel was standing on the porch of the substantial home waving.

As Charlie walked up to her he could see she had become better looking and had put on weight. She was wearing a fragile top and a leather skirt that appeared to begin a foot above her knees. He looked at her chest and signed observing that none of the extra weight had gathered there and Mel place a hand defensively across her nipples. So Charlie kissed her and was embarrassed at the way her face radiated happiness.

Jesus back off pal.

She parroted on about how pleased she was he had answered her need, how well he was looking and how manly he was becoming and that she'd always admired him from afar.

"Where's the piano," he asked gruffly.

"Oh come through and say hi to mom and dad first."

That was a relief, he thought. The parents were home so Mel would be blocked from trying it on with him.

Mr Nash looked about the same age as his dad, which he was, but had less hair and looked a lot more worn out. Mrs Nash was about the same age but Charlie's pecker stirred. She was in full makeup and the tight top fully outlined two cantaloupes, augmented obviously, but who cared?

"Hi Charlie," grunted the father and immediately returned to watching judging of a beauty parade while the mother sat up with a perfectly straight back and holding out an arm said, "Welcome to my home Charlie darling. Come and kiss me."

She really knew how to kiss and Charlie was almost disappointed there was no tongue component. She appeared primed to be fucked.

"Come on Charlie," Mel called walking off.

Mrs Nash appeared to be inspecting Charlie's groin. He wondered if his zip was up.

"Your mother said you took the college end-of-year prize for pianoforte."

"Yeah."

"Congratulations darling."

"It was nothing and it was only the male section."

"But you had competition?"

"Forty-two."

"Well then Charlie, don't demean yourself."

"Thank you Mrs Nash. May I say you look really great?"

"Yes you may young man. You are a wonderful example of your age group Charlie. Keep it up," she smiled wickedly.

Charlie raced off after Mel, his mind reeling and then bang, he saw it just ahead of him, the outline of a most perfect butt. God how did Mel come to possess something like that? His dick attempted to snap to attention but his tight jeans inhibited completion of that primeval process.

As soon as they were in the music room Charlie grabbed Mel and kissed her.

"Oh thanks for being so wonderful to me Charlie," Mel practically panted and moved in to tongue him, allowing Charlie to get back hands on to that glorious butt.

"Play something to impress my parents," Mel said, reaching down to feel him and appeared disappointed to find it doubled over rather than raging rampant. "I'll close the door after you finish."

It was a white Kaiwai grand piano. Charlie played his demonstration piece that earned him top place as one of the finalists in the end-of-year concert. The beautiful strains of 'Clair de Lune' drifted out of the room and drew Astrid Nash to the doorway where she stood and looked fondly at the young couple, her daughter leaning lightly on the side of the piano and gazing entranced at Charlie.

When he finished Astrid said softly, "Thank you Charlie. That was wonderful. Better than I play it" and she closed the door.

"That was a real compliment," Mel said. "Mom taught piano for ten years after she failed to find satisfaction as a professional pianist."

"She will play things from her repertoire far better than I ever will," Charlie said confidently and was kissed and then briefed what and how to play for her as she warmed up.

"Why doesn't you mom play for you while your tutor is away?"

"She wanted you to be with me. Mom is over-sexed and thinks I ought to have some of that flame."

"Good mothers are concerned about their children."

"Oh Charlie, what a wonderful thing to say. You appear so sensitive."

Huh?

Charlie left for home just before 3:00 am, leaving Mel in her bed fucked near legless and he was pretty near shot himself. He thought it was the tightest vagina his dick had ever entered and her butt had been an even tighter struggle, causing both of them to sweat heavily but they pressed on knowing it would be good and it was stupendous with Mel whacking herself off as Charlie plowed her butt into what she said was her biggest and most emotionally rewarding climax ever.

"God I ought to let mom have a piece of you," she gurgled as it ended, and that of course sent Charlie over the top.

The house was so big that Mel had an apartment. Charlie took the cum-soaked towels to her own laundry and kissed her goodnight.

"I need to practice several times a week," Mel said hopefully.

"And I need sex several times a week."

She smiled and said, "Deal?"

"It's a deal," said the very satisfied young man, having discovered that flat-chest females can have really big nipples.

Charlie spent quite a lot of summer with the Nash's and they and the Lott family dined out a couple of times and that went fine. The Nash's and Charlie played tennis and lay about the pool quite a bit and he was constantly aware that Astrid, as he now called her, often appeared to be hovering and had even managed to allow him to see her nude a couple of times.

Like him mom Astrid had packed on the pounds over the years and it wasn't long before Charlie decided as his mother had urged him to do, he should place morality ahead of carnal desire and in that case Astrid could go fuck herself. However he remained lightly flirty with her and she really liked that and he found she really was a lovely woman. It was she who'd first suggested he should stay over for a weekend with Mel. That then became most weekends and on one occasion Astrid just pushed Charlie's fringe back and kissed him gently on the forehead and thanked him for making Mel so happy.

* * *

Charlie had no other distractions and so was able to spend quite a bit of time at home and made a point of going with his mom to the supermarket and casual shopping and she really liked that.

One Wednesday Charlie drove his mom 140 miles to a concert featuring a Russian violinist and they stayed overnight in a twin room. Their behavior was perfectly proper and they really enjoyed all that time they spent together.

Beryl had her 40th birthday toward the end of summer and had a great time with family and friends at a luncheon. The next evening she had a girl's night out with her long-time friends and invited Astrid to join them and the party was delighted when the club owner recognized Astrid and invited her to play and sing a bracket of songs when the band was taking a supper break. Everyone with Beryl thought Astrid was sensational and praised the birthday girl for finding such talent. Astrid was delighted she had a bunch of new friends.

Late into summer it became slowly apparent to the family that a bond was developing between 7-month old Linda and her brother. Her eyes would focus on Charlie whenever he entered the room and she would goo for him and gurgle whenever he tickled her toes, much more vocal and animated than whenever anyone else tickled her. When he picked her up she would squeal with delight.

Mother and daughter were a little put out when the pattern became apparent whereas Robert thought it was a great joke.

"Sorry mom but I can't really apologize for having sex appeal."

That broke the tension and Beryl proved there were no hard feelings when next day she purchased a baby chest carrier and gave it to Charlie and told him it would be useful when walking Linda without a buggy and she could sit with him when he played the piano.

"Right put her in it and I'll take her for a walk now."

"No you load her. If she objected to me placing her into it but made no fuss when you did, I'd scream the house down."

"Mom I'm sorry. I'll stay away from her."

"Don't you dare," Beryl said. "Dear Linda has taken to you. Enjoy it while it lasts. I probably was joking about screaming in a tantrum."

"Come and walk with us mom. You need to involve yourself with your family without fear or favor."

"God you sound like a serious college student who is listening to his lecturers. No off you go."

Charlie adopted a baby voice and said to his tiny sister, "Sorry babe, not walkies. Mommy won't come with us."

Linda began to cry although there were no tears and she watched her brother carefully.

"Jesus, I'll change my shoes," Beryl said, walking off and obviously pleased to be part of this new adventure for her baby.

Within a couple of days everyone in the family was keen to walk chest-to-chest with Linda.

"How will you react if your pals see you?" Beryl asked when Robert belted up with Linda and said he was walking to the mall to buy a new belt.

"They can get fucked. You and Linda are what matter most to me."

"Hush darling. Please don't use foul language in hearing of our dear sweetie. Just whisper those foul\ endearments for my ears only."

Charlie became aware that the arrival of Linda had made his parents seem younger and they were more in tune again like when he remembered when he was a young teenager.

As he played the piano early evenings with Linda in the harness Charlie wondered what affect this music would have on her. There was a theory that is could have a profound beneficial effect on youngsters later in life. His mom agreed and said during her pregnancy she'd sat for hour after hour playing classical music, gently massaging her unborn Linda between tunes.

CHAPTER 3

Geneva set off with her parents for Ireland sad that the break probably marked the end of her gentle romance with Charlie despite them having plans to share accommodation in their sophomore year and having already arranged to share an apartment with an English Lit student.

She was a little angry that she'd allowed it to happen, that she should not have gone but their her maternal grandparents were getting on and this might be the last occasion she would see them still lively and relatively fit. She still believed she should have taken a stand and had said she wouldn't go unless her mom and dad allowed Charlie Lott to accompany them.

As they waited to board the aircraft she said, "Mom I'm scare of losing Charlie being without him during this long break."

"Well if that happens a full romance between you two was not meant to happen," said her Irish born mother.

Geneva accepted the logic of that.

"If I had said I would not go to Ireland without Charlie would you have invited him?"

"Yes and I had thought of suggesting it but then thought that would have been regarded as interfering."

"Oh god," Geneva said bursting into tears and Kelly hugged her.

"What's wrong with your daughter, homesick already?" said her father, looking up from his finance and investment magazine.

"She's pining for her loved one."

"Don't you dare drop Charlie Lott young woman," said her dad. "Charlie's a mile out front of any guy you've ever brought home."

Geneva wiped her eyes and she and her mom looked at each other in disbelief. Only then did they realize for once Charlie had been a boyfriend that Chess had never groaned about or had more or less ignored.

Cuddling her daughter Kelly said softly, "Don't you dare drop Charlie Lott young woman" and was squeezed very affectionately by Geneva.

Geneva had been to Ireland three times before this, the last time when she was a quiet and studious sixteen-year old.

As the aircraft neared Shannon Airport, Kelly (nee O'Connor) said to Geneva, "Now don't be getting shy on me and embarrassing your grandparents. When someone shouts who is the beautiful young woman with you Kelly, you smile and say you are my American daughter Geneva. Do you hear?"

"Mom relax. You're all a jitter."

"God you are committing to embarrassing me."

"Mother have faith. Now please relax. The next thing you know you'll be peeing your pants."

"Oh god," Kelly said, ringing her hands.

It was an early evening arrival and close to forty relatives, some quite far removed, were there to meet the American side to the family.

True to her mom's expectation, someone did call out, "Who's the hottie with you Kelly?"

"Hi everyone, I'm Kelly's American daughter Geneva returning to her ancestral homeland for the fourth time. Where does one get a beer around here."

The effect was electrifying.

There were calls of welcome Geneva and cries of, "Everyone to the pub."

The Americans and their luggage, most of it was Kelly's, were pushed into various cars and off they went.

Geneva had forgotten just how grotty Irish pubs could be. The ceiling was low and the noise was fierce and the place was crowded out with almost forty O'Connor's and associates arriving, fortunately before the late regulars came through the doors. As she had approached the building she heard the music and picked out elements of the pub band, an accordion, fiddle of course, flute, banjo and whistle. The sound excited her although she knew the noise and press of flesh would subdue that excitement.

After one beer Geneva switched to wine and a couple of hours later her mom half-drunkenly bragged that Geneva played trumpet in a band.

"Ryan we have someone to play your trumpet," called someone.

None the wiser Geneva saw the publican taken a trumpet down off the wall and hand it to a guy who looked more like a gypsy than a West Country Irishman.

Then Geneva found herself being pushed towards the small space occupied by the band and people were saying to her to play Irish music.

"Oh god," Geneva groaned aloud, guessing what had happened. Her mom always had been a big mouth.

The trumpet was thrust into her hands.

"I need it dusting."

A woman pulled up her dress and dusted the instrument.

"I'll try to follow you," Geneva said shyly to the gypsy-looking guy who wore a battered black hat and a leather jerkin over a black shirt and had a red and white dotted kerchief knotted loosely around his neck. He introduced himself as Nigel O'Brien.

"Oh no Geneva. You are it while me and the lads eat our supper."

"Oh god. What do I play?"

She was ignored.

"Shut up you lot," Nigel yelled.

The place fell quiet although people continued to whisper.

"This is our American Guest of honor, Brian and Katherine O'Connor's granddaughter. If you don't like her playing while we have our first supper then please don't riot."

The din resumed, drowning Geneva's plaintiff cry of "Oh god."

The noise continued unabated as she played 'America the Beautiful' perhaps the best she'd every played it.

When she finished the sudden silence was punctuated by the clapping of some of her relatives.

She played 'My Funny Valentine' and the clapping was more generous and then she got the place going playing one of her favorites, 'Cherokee' and the applause was loud.

At that point her grandmother appeared beside her with Kelly in tow.

"Sweet Rosie O'Grady please darling."

God it had been years since she'd played that but her mother began humming the tune into her ear and Geneva caught it and the tempo.

She played and her mother and grandmother sang and the performance brought out the band from their side room and still eating off their plates and the audience remained silent, as is the tradition when they are confronted by a stella performance.

The trio finished and the crowd erupted into cheers and whistling. Nigel held up his hand, gripping a half chewed chicken leg and the room fell silent. He said "Well done" and carefully kissed all three women and he said reverently, "One more time please ladies."

The second performance was even better and mother and daughter walked off to wild acclaim while Nigel held back the granddaughter, wiping his mouth delicately on a napkin.

"Do you like sex?"

Geneva was on a high and without hesitation said yes.

"Have you ever had sex in Ireland?"

"No."

"Then I want to be your first."

She frowned and asked the guy in his early thirties, "Aren't you married?"

"Not tonight," he said, adding mysteriously, "My wife is in England tonight."

"Oh then let's do it," Geneva said irresponsibly and he grinned. "Do you know Mood Indigo?"

"Yes the band I'm with plays it all the time. It's one of our favorites."

"Mine too."

Nigel got the band together and announced loudly, "This next number is one of those great pieces that wasn't composed in Ireland. It is the signature tune of Katherine O'Connor's granddaughter who is not yet twenty and so we cannot expect too much from her but bugger that. Give it your very best Geneva.

Geneva gave it her best and with tears running down her cheeks under the emotional influence of the haunting tune, women close to her began weeping and guys were blowing their noses. After it finished the O'Connor's were kidding themselves that their American-born relative Geneva Kennedy had transformed into a true Irishwoman that night.

Geneva went to hand back the trumpet but the publican Dylan came from behind the bar and told her to keep it until she spent her final night back there before she left Ireland with her parents.

"People here tonight will tell other people and you'll be wanted at other pubs throughout County Clare," he said. "Our pub musicians are itinerate musicians and are mostly untrained but they come from families of generations of folk musicians. It's in the blood you see."

"So Nigel is not a fulltime musician?"

"Good god no. He's a schoolteacher and his wife who is in England at the moment is a historian."

"Um do they have children?"

""Yes two little ones."

Disturbed by that information Geneva later kissed Nigel goodnight and said she'd changed her mind and would be going home with her parents.

"Is it because I'm married?"

"Yes and that's the only reason. I've had a wonderful time here tonight thanks to you. I really feel I could easily become Irish."

"Get your mom to teach you the language. Then you'll acquire deeper affinity."

"Well said Nigel. Um thanks for being so nice to me and be kind always to your family."

Nigel smiled and watching the great butt weaving away from him sighed.

Ten days later Geneva and her mom Kelly Kennedy and grandparents were at Shannon Airport to farewell Chess who was returning home to work, his vacation being over. Kelly still had another two weeks to tour Ireland with Geneva and then would go to England and then into Europe to visit relatives and friends and to take tours. Seven weeks later they were on the way home.

At their home airport they found two men waiting to greet them, Chess and...

"Omigod dad has Charlie with him," screamed Geneva. She's been in email contact with Charlie once every few days and phoned him twice but he'd not said anything about meeting her at the airport.

After the tumultuous greetings by both women being on high octane, Chess said casually, "Oh Charlie and I met up and I invited him to dine with me at our country club, found he played golf and we have been knocking around a bit and we went on a weekend fishing trip with his dad and a couple of his dad's pals and had a whale of a time."

"Yeah Chess and I seemed to have hit it off and he and dad have become pals."

Geneva flushed when her mom winked at her knowingly.