All Comments on 'Charlie Ch. 01'

by slickey

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great!

So ready for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ditto

"So ready for the next chapter!"

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightabout 11 years ago
Why the HECK was this so low rated??

This is a really fun story which traces a romance from the very beginning over its evolution. How this could get only a 4.09 rating is beyond me. I hope you are not discouraged and that you continue to write this story, because the evolution of love is particularly hot and the fact that they develop as friends makes it that much sweeter.

fanfarefanfareabout 11 years ago
we all have our own pace

Slickey, I agree with the previous commentators about the quality of your writing and the promising beginning of an interesting storyline. Two suggestions I would offer.

First, write and publish at the speed you are comfortable with. Do not let yourself be pressured into posting sloppy writing, merely to appease demands for new chapters.

Second, I urge all writers to take a film writing class. Where we learn how to maintain continuity and coordinate complications between multiple characters. How to storyboard a multitude of scenes.

janny54janny54about 11 years ago
great beginning...

I enjoyed this story and look forward to more! I agree with the others that have commented. the writing is wonderful and the storytelling is superb. all emotions and feelings being addressed. very sensual and erotic. can't wait to see how this works out.

slickeyslickeyabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for all the support I have received, this was my first submission and it really genuinely means a lot! I love having the reader responses so keep them coming! The second chapter is now posted and a third is in the making!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thanks for the romance

I love your storytelling style. It was this type of style that I was looking for when I started reading at this site. I love that it is a beautiful story with sex and not sex with a story thrown around it.

Keep up the good work while I move on to chapter 2

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Really good so far

Looking forward to reading more on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I enjoyed this. I'm glad there's more chapters to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous