Charlie Evans

Story Info
Army captain returns home to cheating wife.
8.2k words
4.35
75.3k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jj26809
jj26809
220 Followers

Dear readers.

It's been a while since I've posted. This could be in romance as well as loving wives, but I thought LW was the better choice. It's just a quick story but not really a BTB. This has been edited by me and Microsoft so be warned.

Thanks, and enjoy.

Charlie Evans just stepped off the plane at the airport where is wife Sarah ran to him and kissed him. In doing so, he picked up and swung her around. It was right at a year since Captain Evans was deployed to the sand box. The excitement was short lived, however. As he put her down and stepped back to look at his lovely bride of three years, he saw the baby bump. His world came crashing down. Sarah saw the look in his eyes and knew she was doomed. "How long"? he asked.

"Six months". Charlie just picked up his gear and walked away. Sarah tried to run after him, but he just turned and yelled "Stay, you cheating cunt.". The other people around them just look horrified.

Charlie Evans is 30 years old and a Captain in the Army reserves. He is 6' 2" and weighs in at 210 with dark brown hair and eyes. He is physically fit and continues his Army workout regime. He graduated college with a degree in civil engineering through ROTC, did his four-year commitment and now was in the reserves and working on his MBA. Funny thing about the Army though, was even though he was a Civil Engineer, the put him in charge of a rifle company. Go Figure. His current civilian job was that of an engineer with a consulting firm that specialized in large drainage projects, mostly for the local governments. He had sat for and passed the Professional Engineers' exam and was making about 80K per year. He had bought a small house after finishing his active duty about 4 years ago. It was about that time he ran into Sarah Burke. Literally. Charlie was walking around a corner downtown and Sarah was coming out of a Starbucks and boom. The coffee spilled down her white silk blouse. She cursed up a storm and began yelling and screaming. He simply offered to buy her a new coffee, pay for her blouse and asked her out. It was after two months of dating they became intimate and a year later they married.

Sarah Evans (nee burke) is 29 and stands at 5'7" and weighs in at 120. She is a 34C - 25 - 37 with straight brown hair below her shoulders, long eye lashes over her hazel eyes. She is not beautiful but pretty in the girl next door look. After graduating in Finance, she went to work for her father's bank as a loan officer.

Charlie caught a cab back to his house. It hadn't change much in the last year. Sarah had bought some new curtains and a new duvet was on the bed. Sitting on the kitchen table was a cake with welcome home on it. "Yeah right". he thought.

It was about 15 minutes later when Sarah walked into the house. "whose is it?" He asked.

"His name is Jimmy Lofton. He works as a developer with his father. They've done business with our bank for years. I was lonely and it just got out of hand. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen. I'll do anything to make it up to you. I love you."

"I have to ask. Did you do anything with him you wouldn't do for me?" She just looked down and away. "What have you done? Obviously, you didn't use protection. Did you blow him while I was away? Did you swallow?" Again, she just looked down. "You did, didn't you. Did you give him your ass? You never let me near your ass. How often and how long? I need to know so I can make some decisions."

Sarah replied while now sobbing. "It started about 5 months after you deployed. I was feeling lonely and down. My mom suggested that maybe dinner with some friends. Anyway, one thing led to another and Jimmy was supportive and caring. The first time I blew him, it was quick, and he came in my mouth so yes, I did swallow. He's also smaller than you and after a while he wore me down and I let him have my ass. I felt guilty after that, but you'd have torn me apart. I think that's when I got pregnant because he slipped out and finished in my vagina. Up until then, we used protection. Again, I'm sorry and will do what I can to make it up to you. I know you hate me right now but maybe after the baby is born, we can get back on track. We can see a councilor even."

Charlie was getting very angry. He had a little PTSD going on after such a rough deployment. During one patrol, his unit was ambushed, and he had to drag several of his men out of harm's way. He was shot in the arm but quickly recovered. As a result, he was awarded a purple heart as well as the bronze star. He still has nightmares over that incident. He now gets angry easily. "Sarah. You need to leave. I need to think. Go to your parents or something. I'll call you in a couple of days." As she was leaving, Charlie called out "You know, I counted the days until I could come home and hold you. I was looking forward to making love for the first time in over a year. Maybe even start a family. Thanks for ruining my homecoming." With tears in her eyes, she left and went to her parents.

Charlie spent the next couple of days thinking and decided that he was going to pay Mr. Lofton a visit. Maybe kick his ass for fucking a married woman. After getting his office address he drove over and went up to his office suite after locating the number in the lobby directory. The office was in a seven-story building downtown and was quite ornate with lots of mahogany trimmings. Dressed in a nice suit, he took the elevator up and entered Jimmy's suite. He asked to speak to him, but the receptionist stated he was in a meeting with some investors and could not be disturbed. In the meantime, another man arrived and announced to the assistant that he was late for the meeting. "Down the hall and to the right in the conference room" she pointed. Charlie quickly followed the gentleman and when he went into the meeting, Charlie quickly followed. Everyone looked up as the men entered together. An older gentleman stood and asked Charlie if he was lost or could be helped.

I'm looking for Jimmy Lofton."

"I'm James Lofton" a man in his early 30's answered. He was just under 6' and weighed about 175. He had sandy hair but medium length and wore an Armani suit. "What can I do for you?" Charlie quickly went to the man and to the shock of everyone grabbed him by the throat.

"For starters, you can tell my why you decided to fuck my wife who's a married woman?"

"What the hell are you talking about? My girlfriend Sarah is separated from her husband. Apparently, you just up and left her." Someone yelled to call security.

"One of you motherfuckers make a move and I'll snap his neck. He'll be dead before he hits the floor."

Jimmy said "Stand down everyone. Let's you and I take this to another office." Him and Charlie moved to a small anti-room just out of the conference room. Once in the small office, which had a small desk and two side chairs, Charlie said "OK talk! How did you and Sarah get started?"

Jimmy began: "I know Sarah because she works at the bank with which we do a lot of business. Her mom and my mom play bridge together. About seven or eight months ago, I was in the bank and Sarah was not herself. She looked down and was just moody. When I asked her about it, she just said nothing was going on and she was having a bad day. A Couple of days later, I was at mom and dad's and her mom was there. Your mother in law said that you had run off a couple of months earlier and deserted her. Margarite, Sarah's mom also said good riddance that you were some blue-collar plumber working in a sewer plant and she high higher hopes for her daughter. Not that there's anything wrong with being a plumber. Anyway, the next time I saw Sarah, I asked her out for lunch and then we started dating. I was under the assumption that a divorce was forthcoming, or I'd never gone there. She's been my girlfriend ever since and I'm planning on proposing once the divorce is final. Maybe sooner now that she's carrying our child. I'd never knowingly screw a married woman, well at least one looking for an affair. So, tell me, why now? You've been gone over a year. Why upset her trying to get back into her life?"

"Jimmy, I have to apologize if what you're telling me is true. Has Sarah never told you more about me? She never mentioned why I left?"

"No. We never spoke about it and I figured she'd open up when she was ready. I got more from her mom then her."

"Let me tell you MY side of the story. It may make you rethink your relationship with Sarah and her mom. The reason I left is because I had no choice. I'm a Captain in the U.S. Army Reserves and my unit was called up. I just got back from the sandbox a few days ago. Imagine my surprise when I saw my wife's pregnant belly. My world crashed down. Even though we Skyped, she never told me. I wish I'd been killed with some of my fellow soldiers. I also don't know why my mother in law hates me. I think I'm a good guy. I actually design sewer plants and drainage systems. I'm a civil engineer registered in this state. The funny thing is, the Army put me in charge of an infantry company instead of building things over there. Please forgive my interruption and apologize to your meeting. I'll show myself out."

As Charlie was leaving, Jimmy reached for the phone to call Sarah. It went to voice mail.

After Charlie had a couple of more days to think about things, he decided so see if Sarah meant that she'd do ANYTHING to save the marriage. He doubted it but arranged a meeting with her at her parents' house. He also asked that her little sister, Chloe and her husband attend along with both her parents. That Saturday, the meeting took place.

When he rang the doorbell, Sarah ran and hugged him. He allowed it and was led into the living room. It was a large living room with a large leather couch and matching love seat. Two matching recliners were all arranged an antique coffee table. In the back wall was a large ornate fireplace. Several bookcases had a variety of books. Chloe and her husband Steve Templeton were sitting on the love seat, with the parents in each of the recliners. Mr. William Burke, an older distinguished looking man in his mid-50's with greying temples simply said: "Charlie, you called this meeting. What does my daughter have to do to save this marriage, and why are all of us here? Shouldn't his be handled in private?"

"Well, the reason all of you are here will become apparent soon enough. I've had several days to think about this, and I'm still on the fence about divorce. Sarah, I've loved you almost since the day I spilt coffee on you. You've hurt me to no end by having sex with another man and doing things with him you'd never do with me. That changes now. In order for me to even think about staying with you, certain things must happen. This is non-negotiable. If any of these things don't happen, I'll file for divorce. We'll just take what we came into the marriage with, me, my house, you, your trust fund etc."

Sarah, not quite getting it yet piped up. "What, you want me to blow you? You want my ass? Even if it hurts like hell and rips me apart, it's yours. We can go into the guest room right now if you want." Everyone in the room was looking embarrassed.

"No Sarah. That's not what I mean. Yes, you will be doing that and much more, but let me go over my demands. I know that sounds harsh but that's the way it's gonna be. I'll begin with the simple ones. The first thing is you'll immediately quit seeing Mr. Lofton. I've had an at length conversation with him and I know all about the deceit perpetrated by dear old mom and you." Margarite, a woman also in her mid-50's began looking quite pale.

"Deceit? What deceit is he talking about?" asked William.

"That's were your wife told Mr. Lofton that I'd run off and abandoned your daughter as opposed to my unit being called up. For some reason, she thinks I'm not worthy of Sarah and came up with a plan to separate us. Unfortunately, Sarah went along with it. Now, where was I? Sarah, because of the deceit, you will immediately, as in effective Monday, quit your job. You'll have no further contact with anyone over there except your parents. Next, you will take out a full page add in the Chronicle saying "I Sarah Evans cheated on my husband and became pregnant while he was overseas defending our country. You will include where you work and who you cheated with and include your pictures. It will run for at least four consecutive Sundays."

Sarah nodded and said "I can do that. What else?"

"Now for the big ones. Again, these are non-negotiable. Sometime in the next week, you will terminate the pregnancy."

"WHAT?" both Sarah and Margarite screamed. You can't kill my grandchild. That's murder.

"Dear Mother in Law. In the last year, I've killed around a dozen or so people in war myself, all of which were trying to kill me. One more won't make a difference."

Why can't I just give it up for adoption or see if Jimmy will take full custody?

"Sarah, if you go to full term, there will be too many reminders about what you've done. Every time I see stretch marks; I'll be reminded about what happened. If you have a C-section, I'll see the scar and remember the pain. When your lactating, and you will, it'll be a reminder of your betrayal. No, termination is the only way."

But, even if I can get someone to do it this late, it's still against the Catholic religion. I won't be able to take communion etc. You know how important that is to me."

"I see. You're putting the beliefs of predators and pedophiles against your own husband. I'm sure adultery is overlooked as well. You have one week to decide. Once your medically able, we'll get you pregnant with my child. If the abortion damages you so you can't conceive, I'll divorce you. In the meantime, if we do have a child or more, I will quit my job and we are going to move several hundred miles away. Any child of ours will be prohibited from seeing his grandmother by any means until it's old enough to make its own decision. I'm still up in the air about granddad. We'll have a postnup stating this and should you go against my wishes, I get sole custody of said child."

"You can't keep me from seeing my own grandchild. I won't allow it."

"Shut up bitch. You caused this mess with your lies. I can and I will. Once I leave here today, we're done, and I won't want to see you ever again. Remember, these demands are non-negotiable.

"Now for the final demands. Sarah, by you giving Jimmy your ass and by conceiving our first child, you took something that I can never get back. It's like you gave away your virginity. I need to get my retribution."

"You want me to let you fuck another woman? Is that it?"

"It's more than that. I want an anal virgin and I want to get her pregnant with her first. Chloe; that's where you come in. In talking to Steve there, he says you won't let him go near your ass. That's going to change. I'll be the first to fuck you up the ass and then I'm going to knock you up. If you choose not to, I understand but this marriage will be over. If I do it, yours may be over. Tough shit. I'm an asshole but so what? You can't imagine what I've been through. If you do it and Steve dumps you, you'll hate Sarah. If you don't do it and we divorce, she'll always resent you. Even if you do it and you guys stay together, there'll be tension in the family. So, you see Sarah, no matter what, your family loses because of you and your mother."

"God Sarah." Said Chloe. "I can't believe you would give this up. Here is a good-looking professional man, who's a war hero. You're one stupid bitch. And why would you go along with mom on this. Why would you give up something to another man that you wouldn't do for your own husband? Did he abuse you? Did he ever hit you? I just don't understand this."

"You don't understand sis. I was scared about the anal. Hell, Charlie's seven inches long but he's two to three inches thick. I can't even get my had around it. As far as the blow jobs, I just didn't like it."

"That thick? I'd like to see that." Turning to her husband with a smile, "Sorry, pencil dick. In the meantime, you'd better prepare to live on your own because I am NOT cheating on my husband for you or anybody and nobody but Steve here is ever going to knock me up. I guess you'll either be a single mom or get that Jimmy guy to marry you. Charlie, I wish you a good life, but I can't do it. I hope you understand." Steve sat there with a big smile holding his wife.

"Chloe. I do understand and to be honest, I'd be disappointed had you agreed. You've been like a sister to me. Stevie boy. Hang on to that one. I wish you nothing but the best. I have to leave now and look for an attorney."

About that time, the doorbell played it's Westminster chimes. After the door was answered, Jimmy entered the living room. "Is it true?" he asked. "Charlie here didn't abandon you. It was all a lie. I thought you loved me. I was going to ask you to marry me. You've cheated on him and lied to me. I can never trust you. Didn't you think this was ever going to come out? I'll take my responsibility for our child, but I never want to see you again. Sarah, you've really fucked up. Over the past couple of days, I've done some checking on Captain Evans here. Just to make sure his story was true. Did you know he was awarded the Bronze Star for Bravery? He was also wounded and received the Purple heart. He's a fucking hero. Mr. Burke. After what your wife and Sarah did, I don't think our firm will be doing any further business with your bank and we'll be closing our existing accounts. I know it's only a few million a year, but I just can 't trust your family. Have a great rest of the day. Oh, and Charlie; If you want to call me Monday, I can probably help you get set up with a good divorce attorney." Sarah just sat there and bawled her eyes out. She realized just how bad she messed up her life.

Charlie did divorce her. He knew she wouldn't accept the terms nor would her sister. That was the deal breaker anyway. He would not feel bad about the abortion as it was not his. At this point in time, life had little value to him. Truth be told though; he would have felt bad if his hot little sister in law with the nice juicy ass would have given in. It wasn't fair to her. In the end, Sarah did have her baby girl and raised it as a single mom. She blamed her mom for her troubles, and it was over six months before they spoke. Sarah even banned her mom from the delivery, having her sister with her. Jimmy was a caring father and made sure to spend time with his daughter and made good on child support. After a few months, he and Sarah even agreed on joint custody though he could never trust her enough to marry her.

It was about a year after the divorce was final and Charlie was driving home from work when he was rear ended at a traffic light. He had been feeling bad and left a little early. Fortunately, he was driving an F250 Super duty and no real damage was done. A girl about 16 got out of her car, which was a late model Honda Civic and began to apologize. She was about 5'0" and weighed maybe 90 pounds. She was probably a 32A - 21 - 33. Her hair was an auburn red color that went halfway down her back. She wore little makeup and had a small nose ring. Charlie said, "It's no big deal and no damage is done but you kids should quit texting while driving."

"I'm so sorry sir. If you don't mind, can we not call the cops. My record sucks as it is. I assume you're not injured, are you? I'm Evelyn O'Brien by the way. My friends call me Evie."

"No, I'm fine. I'm Charlie Evans. We should at least exchange phone numbers and insurance information and then I just want to go home. You be careful now. OK?"

"Thank you, kind sir." And they drove off.

The next day, Charlie was still feeling shitty with a sore throat and chills. He decided he'd go to the local Walk-in clinic to get some antibiotics or something. When he got there, the place was crowded so after giving the receptionist his insurance information, he sat down and waited. An hour or so later, he was ushered back into one of the exam rooms where his vitals were taken and asked several medical questions by the nurse. "It should only be a few minutes." She said. It was about 15 minutes later when the doctor walked in. She looked familiar and monogrammed on her lab coat was "Evelyn O'Brian M.D."

jj26809
jj26809
220 Followers