Charlie Evans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie breathed a big sigh of relief. He knew Evie was a little pensive so when she opened up, he just chuckled. "Honey, I know we've not had the money talk. I figured that would come eventually. We're both successful in our own rites. I tell you what. Once we're hitched, as you wedding present, how about I pay off your student loans. That way we start fresh."

"WHAT?" she screamed. "How can you afford to do that? That's a hell of a lot of money. I figured it take me about ten to fifteen years to pay that off."

"It's easy. I currently make over 80 grand per year. I'm close to my mid-thirties and have no debt. When my parents were killed, I received a payout of almost two mil after taxes. I use some of that and bought my house and my truck. You know the one you ran into. I've invested wisely and so my net worth is still close to two mil. Paying off your student loans will only take about ten percent. It's a small price to pay to make my wife and lover happy." Evie was so excited, she jumped up and smothered him with kisses as she slid down his pole and fucked him into oblivion.

It was two months later when the couple flew to Boston and got married. It was a simple ceremony and Evie had her two partners as brides' maids. One of Charlies Army buddies was his best man. Evie didn't want anything fancy as she knew her parents could not afford much. When the justice of the peace announced, "You may now kiss the bride." Charlie immediately grabbed her by the waist. "Don't you dare pick me up." She announced. Charlie did just that like on their first date. Afterward, she giggled thinking that her name was now Evelyn Evans. It was a year after the wedding, that Evie presented him with a son and a year after that a daughter.

A few months later, Sarah stopped by Charlie's office and asked to speak to him. He agreed. "Charlie, I know you're married. I want to let you know, that if things don't work out, I still love you and would like to try again. My husband is a good man and provider, but he's not you. He's perfect for Mom, but again he's no Charlie Evans. If you ever say the word, I'll leave him in a New York minute. I know that sounds bad but it's the truth. I really fucked up when I lost you and have regretted it ever since.

"Listen to you Sarah. You cheated on me with another man while I was overseas. Now you're married to a third man, after your baby daddy refused to marry you because of your lies. You're willing to dump what I guess is an honorable man to come back to me. Sorry, but that ship has sailed. I hope you have a good life, but there is NO WAY in HELL, I'd ever consider that. Evie has shown me what true love is. She may be a Doctor, but she has never looked down at me. I'm a good engineer and soldier. That wasn't enough for you. She is my best friend. Even if she died tomorrow, I wouldn't come back to you. The hurt was too much. Now I think you better leave."

Sarah knew it was indeed over. She again, left with tears down her face.

Charlie stayed in the Army Reserves until he reached his twenty. He retired as a Lieutenant Colonel and continues practicing as an engineer. His unit was called up three more times, but he never worried about Evie as she was no Sarah.