All Comments on 'Charlie's Apartment Pt. 01'

by angel491

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AuralStimulationAuralStimulationover 2 years ago

Terrific first offering. Hope to see more of this author's work. Great job!

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Really good start for your first story. I am eager to see where this goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good story totally spoiled by him pulling out that worked up he would have push up her as far as he could and filled her pussy full of his cum?

ChrissybChrissybover 2 years ago

Great story can't wait to read more

How will the camping trip go

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like that he hadn’t lost all brain cells and therefore pulled out, though he could have just asked.

Great job, five stars!

Tc

TheJester1970TheJester1970over 2 years ago

Well done but he should have cum inside of her. More erotic.

Octivius70Octivius70over 2 years ago

Very good story. kept me wanting more and can't wait to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of the best written stories I’ve read on here. I loved everything about it. Please keep writing! And don’t pay attention to the people talking about where he should’ve cum - your choice was so much more realistic and a breath of fresh air from all of the cliches.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
AWESOME story

Great start!

Will Charlie share with her other twin?

YES…keep

It in the family.

PirettePiretteover 2 years ago

I think his pulling out not only gives the story someplace to go, intimacy wise, but makes sense on it's own. Jason's entire life has gone into the blender. His relationship is over, and his job is likely over (I sure wouldn't want to go back to work with a co-worker that would do that to me!), and all he's got left is family.

Remember people, this is Pt. 01, and it needs someplace to go. If was a one off, yeah, he should have filled her to over flowing and they could have lived happily never after, or not....

Nice start to the series, keep up the good work, angel!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

jason needed to cum inside charlie he was inside her womb he should've filled it for her

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Extremely well written, great pace and the continuing back and forth prospective from both story sides were great!!!

98nstlthkbouit98nstlthkbouitabout 1 year ago

Very good first part, will look forward to Part Two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangel491@angel491
A Maine Domme with a passion for writing. All of my works are complete fiction and for entertainment proposes only.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES