Charlie's Apartment Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel491
angel491
42 Followers

Jason leaned back on his knees and looked down at his stunning step-sister. Her face was flushed and her body was covered in a sheen of sweat. Her legs spread out around his hips and he held back every temptation to just thrust his impossibly hard cock inside of her glistening pussy. He ran his hands over her thighs, tracing the thin veins running under her pale skin. He enjoyed the sensation of her squirming for him, wanting him just as badly as he wanted her. His cock twitched impatiently as she tried to pull him towards her once more. He still had resolve though and smiled impishly at her. He slowed his hands as they neared her mound, she whimpered, thrusting her hips up towards him, aching for his touch. He tapped his finger gently against her twitching clit a few times, a small string of her sweet juices hanging temptingly from his extended finger. Her mouth hung open hungrily as he offered it to her, groaning as she sucked it down, her tongue wrapping diligently around his digit; a tantalizing preview of what she could do to his cock if given the chance. The sight was truly mouthwatering and Jason found he could no longer deny how badly he craved her sweet pussy.

His hand found its way back to her aching cunt and he slowly pushed one finger inside, she cried out, trying to force him in deeper. Licking his lips he leaned into her, burying his face into her slit. Still working his fingers, he massaged her throbbing clit with his tongue; her thrusting hips causing the sensitive nub to rub across him, allowing him to work faster, sliding another finger inside of her slippery hole. Pulling his fingers out slowly, he replaced them with his tongue, lapping hungrily at her walls, fucking her with his mouth. After a while of this, her body stiffened, her hands in vice grips around the sheets beside her, and she gasped, moaning loudly and bucking her hips as an orgasm ripped through her body. Jason licked greedily as her muscles spasmed around his tongue, another wave of wetness rolling across his taste buds in a moment of ecstasy.

He sat back and grinned triumphantly, but wasted no time slipping his thick cock deep inside of her. Nothing could have prepared him for the warm embrace that caused him to cry out. He felt her legs wrapping themselves around his hips and he gave into her, thrusting slow and hard, grunting as he worked his body against hers. Her hands ran over his body, her soft whimpers and moans begging him to continue, it had been a very long time since her body had felt so full and satisfied.

Jason gripped her hips, pulling her closer, forcing his cock deeper, pressing against her puckered cervix. She groaned, finding the intense pressure to be incredibly pleasurable and Charlie found herself trying to lower herself further onto him. It had never occurred to her she would enjoy having her cervix prodded, but the smooth, bulbous head that pushed against it now sent shivers of excitement up her spine. With another slow thrust she could feel the tight hole being slowly forced open. He pushed back and forth until his tip breeched the deep chasm inside of her and his hips ground firmly into hers.

Charlie threw her head back, she had never experienced this kind of intense pleasure before and as Jason worked his cock inside of her she could feel another orgasm bubbling up within her. He could sense her excitement and he began rubbing her clit with his thumb, willing her to cum on his cock. He was close to climax himself and as her excited moans got louder and her body spasmed under him he leaned down and kissed her passionately. Jason could feel the insides of her pussy grip his cock as she exploded once more; it was all he could do to pull his dripping cock out and point it towards her thigh as thick bands of cum shot out. They panted heavily, laying there, naked and damp with sweat.

There wasn't anything to say. Charlie lay on her bed next to her step-brother, breathing heavily and allowing her body to relax. She wasn't sure what to do, so she rolled towards him and lay her head on his chest, curling into his body and closing her eyes. Jason just smiled as he lay there, his arms wrapped around her loosely and his mind foggy and miles away. That's how they fell asleep, not moving until Charlie's alarm started ringing furiously at 7am.

As the two cleaned themselves up and ate breakfast, both wondered if this could truly only be a one time event. Charlie chewed on her toast as the daydreams started to form, scandalous adventures to have... if only her and Jason could find a way to slip away...

angel491
angel491
42 Followers
12