All Comments on 'Charlie's First Steps'

by KatieWrites95

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loved the story. Very beautifully written and thought out. Unfortunately, I am unable to score higher than five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You write well, Katie, and tell a good story. However I would categorize this differently. Unless Susanne is riding Charlotte's face, this is not incest. Stepfather is questionably so, and all the kinky stuff Susanne did does not make it incest.

I have seen some make the argument that it is 'taboo', but the category states incest/taboo, and the description is family love. Add to that when most see the term taboo, they think of the classic 80s porn film, Taboo, which most assuredly was incest focused.

Again, some here would argue that point, but most here, that I've ever seen, agree it should be incest related. I think this would make your ratings even better if they were categorized properly. This story, while good, would be better under erotic coupling, group sex, or maybe BDSM. I'll give 5/5 stars because it is well written, but hope you consider this.

Dewey Cheatham

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 1 month ago

Katie actually doesn't. Katie types. The difference is huge.

From what I've read, I can't even encourage you with "she should keep trying."

PappasleazePappasleazeabout 1 month ago

what a change in a young woman's life. Now Liam here seems more like a dominate Master which makes me wonder if the things Susanne did was her ideas as previously stated or if she was just a submissive following orders. Hopefully we will get some clarity on that with next chapter maybe from mom herself. Not that it really matters as long as eventually both mom and daughter sluts get well used. maybe even by each other. maybe to help train Charlie she should be made to always be nude at home unless otherwise told. maybe skirt and dress with no panties, As I do with any story where the Author changes the tittle I take one star off . so you received 4 stars today.

secretyguysecretyguyabout 1 month ago

That was good. Waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

[YAWN]

Better than Ambien.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKatieWrites95@KatieWrites95
I'm 28 years old, long time story reader and first time writer. The majority of my stories are going to be based on long-term fantasies of mine, usually stuff that I've imagined happening to me, or things I've been inspired by through the writing of others. Given this, mos...