Charlie's Pain And Healing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda pushed herself up and looked into his eyes, as she spoke, "No I'm fine. I'm just being silly I guess. For years I was afraid I would never find a man I could love, could trust and wanted to be with for the rest of my life. I had quit looking by the time I met you. Hell, I had even almost quit looking for sex because I wasn't interested in the man the sex came with. I just can't believe how lucky I was to find you at the Testy Fest. Now I know what real love is, what I suspect my parents have and what I definitely did not have with my first husband. I'm so happy I don't know what to do. I constantly want to touch you. I feel empty and lost, so very frighteningly alone, incomplete when you are not with me. I think I would just die if you were to never be with me again. "

"Well, I'm glad you found me also. I almost feel guilty myself. I loved Charlene so much but..." Charlie stopped talking and turned his head away. Amanda rose higher and pulled his face back to look at her. She saw him biting his upper lip, a haunted look in his eyes and felt a little fear in the pit of her stomach. His intensity gave her an unpleasant shock also. Charlie, her big strong man, was silently crying. She leaned down and gave him a gentle kiss.

Charlie resumed talking after a deep sigh. I loved Charlene so much but, well, I don't know...it was different. I was always happy with her and we enjoyed each other's company but...I was lonesome when we were apart but I was OK you know? With you, I love you in such a different way...when we are together I can't stand not touching you, not kissing you. When we are apart, even if we are in the same house I feel empty, alone, and incomplete. I hurt terribly when Charlene died and I mourned for months but now, she is just someone I was once married to who died. I feel guilty about the way I feel yet I feel so happy I have you. I know in my heart we have a deeper, truer, more permanent love than I had with Charlene. I just can't conceive ever having anyone in my life but you and I wonder how I could have thought what Charlene and I had was..." Charlie caught his top lip between his teeth and his body shook from his silent tears.

Amanda sat beside him in shock for a moment then the epiphany hit her. She smiled and said, "Charlie I think I know what you mean. We are the soul mates you hear everyone talking about. We have both heard all our lives that there is one special someone out there for each person to love. I have always thought that was bull because so many people find love and marry and stay married for life. That's fine and what marriage is supposed to be but others, when their spouse dies or a couple divorces they find and marry someone else, they move on. I think those couples were in love with their spouse and the marriage worked but... well, while they had love, perhaps a deep strong love they did not have that one thing we have, the attachment, the feeling that we are one, the ability to know what the other is thinking and perhaps to be able to finish sentences for the other. That is what makes soul mates I suppose."

"I know you loved Charlene but...well, it was like a marching band. Your foot hit the pavement just a millisecond before or after hers did. No one noticed and it didn't effect the quality of the production as you were living it but, looking at the film of the march from the outside perhaps in slow motion you can see just a tiny bit of difference, it looks just a little 'off'. You and she may have stayed married until death and you cared deeply about her but, if you are like me with you, this is the deeper, more right feeling. I'm so, so sorry you lost Charlene but I am so, so glad we now have each other. Please don't feel guilty about the love we now have with each other."

Charlie smiled and pulled Amanda to his chest once more. He kissed her gently and said, "You know Honey I think you're right. That's exactly it. I don't feel guilty I loved her or that I now love you. I loved Charlene more than any woman I had met up until I met you but...well..."

Charlie just smiled and shook his head gently. He threw his legs over the side of the bed and slapped Amanda playfully on the ass. "Now get your sexy lazy ass out of that bed woman. I think we need a swim and a nice relaxing spot to lie alongside the stream while we have a drink or two. I also want to catch a fish or two for supper. Now come on."

Amanda giggled and evaded his grasp as he tried to grab her and pull her from the bed. She rose, grabbed the blanket and ran from the cabin heading toward the stream and their swimming hole. Charlie put some drinks and snacks into the cooler and followed her with the fishing poles. He admired the sway of her womanly bare ass as she walked down the path through the sun and spots of shade. He was amazed at her attitude about nudity and was so, so appreciative of it also. Once again he compared her to Charlene and she came out on top. Charlene consented to be nude with him in bed, in the bedroom but she would never have done something like this or walked around their home nude. Charlie smiled. He knew of several places near their home they could spend the day like this and he sure hoped she would be willing to do so when they got settled.

After a quick swim to cool off Amanda and Charlie once again made love, this time on a blanket beside the stream. They were laying in post coital bliss, gently kissing when he thought he heard a noise. He listened closer and thought he heard some rocks rattling, rolling down hill, perhaps he even heard a faint voice in the distance. He looked around but saw nothing so decided to ignore it. Charlie and Amanda continued to kiss and love one another until the inevitable happened and they once again began to make love.

Charlie had bent Amanda's legs back to her shoulders and was pounding deeply into her while he reveled in her song of pleasure. At each thrust she would sing out her enjoyment and strain to force her crotch tighter against him. He had his head thrown back and was on his short strokes pushing for yet another orgasm when he heard "What the Hell?"

Charlie turned his head slightly and stared into the face of his father in law. Before his brain could register the sight he heard yet more voices and his mother said, "What is it Homer? Is something wrong? OH MY GOD!!!" Charlie felt a small throb as he oozed a small amount of sperm out of his rapidly softening dick.

Amanda's eyes opened widely and she turned her head toward the voices then screamed. Amanda pushed Charlie off and they both stood. As one they reached for the blanket and stood facing all four of their parents holding the blanket up between them and their family. Amanda's face was so red it looked like burgundy wine.

Annalee had a sick smile on her face for a moment then she said, "What ever are you two doing out here? We thought you were on your way back to Missouri." When she heard Paul, Charlie's father snort she felt her face turn red.

Paul said, "Well, now I guess we know what they were doing out here. I think the better question would be WHY they were out here doing it." He looked around a moment then continued, "And maybe we should ask where their clothes are?"

Amanda took Charlie's hand and they carefully walked back toward the truck and cabin so they could dress and face the parents. As they walked into sight of the cabin they could not see a vehicle or horses. It was obvious from the direction they were coming up stream that the parents had no idea anyone was in the area but it didn't make the two newlyweds feel any better.

After they had dressed everyone was sitting around the yard talking. All the women were still slightly flushed from the embarrassment of a few minutes before. Annalee asked once again, "Now, what ARE you two doing here? We would never have came and intruded if we had known...We were telling Paul and Jennifer how beautiful this area was and decided to take a ride and show them our special place. We just didn't know..."

Amanda smiled and said, "Well last night Charlie and I were tired and wanted to be on our way. We decided to leave like we planned on but on the way down the lane I was so tired I didn't feel like going all the way into Montrose. I" Amanda stopped and took a deep sigh then continued, "No, I had just as well be honest. All this was my fault. I planned this. I brought some champagne and nibblies up here early yesterday morning. I did it when I told you I wanted to be alone and clear my head. I stocked the cabin for a couple of days. I wanted to begin my marriage in this place because it is so peaceful and...well, when I was younger I used to come up here and skinny dip and I remembered how..."

Amanda looked over at Charlie and licked her lips. "I always felt so special here with the sun on my bare skin and the breeze tickling me gently. I wanted to share it with Charlie and see if he felt like that too. I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I never thought about you coming up and, well no one ever comes up here during the week unless we are working cattle so." Amanda shrugged her shoulders then turned to Charlie and continued, "I'm so sorry Charlie. I never meant to embarrass you. I just wanted some special time with you before we got on the road."

Charlie looked at his wife and saw tears gathering in the corner of her eye. He smiled and bent to her upturned face. He gave her a gentle kiss and said, 'Well, I admit I was shocked but it was my fault too. I should have thought about someone coming up on us—especially when I thought I heard voices just before we got caught." In a quieter voice he whispered directly into Amanda's ear, "But I want to do more of this too Honey. I know a couple of places at home we can go."

Amanda looked at Charlie and saw the laughter dancing in his eyes. She smiled and hit him gently on his shoulder. "Oh, you. I think you'd do anything to see me naked anyway!"

Charlie grinned and said, "Figured it out huh?" He turned to the four parents and continued, "We are sorry you had to walk up on that though."

Annalee looked around the clearing and blushed a little more then said in a quieter tone of voice, "Well, no harm done and in fact, it is a warning to Homer and me. I must admit we had neither one thought of the possibility of getting caught..." She gasped as she realized what she had said and held her hand to her mouth. She looked around with wide eyes like a deer caught in headlights.

Homer looked at her in shock then gave a loud laugh. "Well woman. It looks like you let that cat out of the bag."

Amanda looked at her father, and then turned to her mother who was beet red, sitting with her mouth hanging open. Everyone else looked at Homer and Annalee then they all began laughing as the statement sank in. After that the conversation turned to more mundane subjects. It was decided Charlie and Amanda would return to the ranch house that evening for supper with the family, spend the night back here at the cabin and depart for their new home the next day. Annalee told Amanda not to worry about cleaning that she would come up and do that. Paul and Jennifer were leaving the next day also.

Both Amanda and Charlie had a little too much wine with their supper that night. Then after they returned to the cabin they had some strenuous exercise before falling to sleep wrapped once more in each other's arms. Consequently they slept late the next morning. When the sun in their eyes woke them it was after 8:30. They once again had coffee in the front yard nude. Charlie leaned to Amanda and gave her a sensuous kiss then said, "Honey how about another skinny dip in the swimming hole before we leave?"

Amanda gave him a gentle kiss and moaned "MMMM" then pushed him away and ran for the stream. Charlie laughed and ran after her but slowly so he could enjoy the way her sexy body looked as she ran in front of him. They both splashed into the stream and turned to each other when the water was up to their breasts. Amanda wrapped her arms around Charlie's neck and pulled herself up. When she was situated as she wanted, face to face with him she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled herself tightly against him. They were kissing constantly. Charlie felt Amanda's hips undulating, the tip of his cock sliding up and down her slit, teasing her clit as she rode him.

Amanda became more needy, her movements were increasing in frequency and ardor. She moaned into his mouth as she kissed him. Finally she rose high enough that the tip of his cock caught in her vaginal entrance. The next time she relaxed her leg muscles Charlie slid completely into her once more. Amanda broke their kiss and looked into his eyes as she sighed. She kept up her little movements until they became big movements. All at once she slammed down on him once more and pulled herself against him as she screamed out in another orgasm.

As Amanda's cunt spasmed around Charlie's cock it drove him over the edge and he groaned out his release once more pumping his love deeply into Amanda. She looked at him, smiled and gave him a gentle kiss then slid off him and stood on her own feet once more. She took his hand leading him out of the stream and back toward the cabin.

They did not have much to pack but it took them several minutes because they constantly stopped to caress and kiss every time they were within reach of each other. Just before they got into the truck to leave Amanda and Charlie stood arm in arm looking out over the little valley. "I love this place," Amanda said. "If we can I want to come back here sometime to spend a week or so in this little cabin. It was a good beginning to our life together as well as the honey moon."

They drove most of the rest of that day before they came to their next destination—Pagosa Springs, Colorado. Pagosa Springs was a beautiful little tourist town. During the winter you could ski and in the summer hike, fish, ride bikes or just lie around the pool and enjoy yourself. Charlie and Amanda stayed at a lodge near the hot springs and enjoyed laying in them. The first night all they did was check in, dine then soak the aches and pains of their robustly pleasurable first two nights of marriage out of their bones.

The first morning of their stay in Pagosa they rose early and walked down the street hand in hand to a little café for breakfast. The café was in an old house and served meals inside, on the front porch, or at tables in the front yard under a massive tree. They sat in the yard near the sidewalk and watched the traffic on the street as they enjoyed their breakfast and coffee. The weather was perfect. They were comfortable in shirts and shorts but it was cool enough Amanda's beautiful nipples tented the front of her shirt for Charlie to enjoy.

Charlie heard Amanda gasp and saw her watching a man and woman coming toward them on the sidewalk. She turned white and turned herself away from the approaching couple as if she were hiding. "Honey what's wrong?" asked Charlie. Amanda shot him a scared, pleading look and just shook her head.

Finally a few moments later she looked out toward the street again and sat back in her chair. She shakily reached for her coffee and took a sip while Charlie watched her with worry. "That was the asshole I was married to—Jordan—and his new slut Brandy. I just couldn't face them again right now. I never wanted to or want to see or talk to either of them again. The last time I talked to him he was rough and pushy and I just...

Charlie gathered her in his arms as he gently wiped the tears from her cheeks. "Shhh. Don't worry about it. It'll be OK. Even if he does see you I can take care of anything he tries." Charlie smiled, stood and held his hand out for her to take.

When Amanda took Charlie's hand he gently tugged it to help her stand. When they began walking leisurely down the sidewalk window-shopping Amanda laid her head against Charlie's shoulder. She glanced up at him and said, "After the way you handled Snake I have no doubt you can handle that little weasel I used to be married to. Charlie pulled her tighter to him for a step or two then they walked slowly on. They were two people deeply in love and enjoying the morning and each other's company.

They went down one side of the street then back up the other one. They stopped and went into many stores. They stopped a couple of times in small bistro's for a drink and to rest and flirt with one another. Finally just after noon they arrived at a small restaurant they wanted to try for lunch. They had a small lunch then returned to their room for a short nap. Of course the nap was preceded by some vigorous physical activity but this was a honeymoon was it not? After the nap they went back to the hot springs pool and spent the day swimming and laying in the sun.

There were many beautiful women around the pool and Amanda watched Charlie. She smiled to herself when she realized he only had eyes for her. He never seemed to notice other women when they walked past or when they posed themselves to gain male attention. Charlie acted as if she was the only woman there. Of course Amanda could not tell you if there were any good-looking men at the pool either so things balanced out. She was very happy with Charlie's attitude because during her honeymoon with her first husband she had actually caught him flirting with some of the women around the pool. Amanda sighed and relaxed feeling very happy and secure with her new husband.

Later that evening Amanda and Charlie returned to their room, cleaned up and got in his truck to go to what was supposed to be the absolute best steak house in the country. From the crowd there it must be. It was east of Pagosa a few miles and in the dusk the drive was beautiful. When they got out of the truck they just stood and enjoyed the evening while giving each other several gentle kisses.

Finally the wonderful smell of cooking beef was more than they could ignore and they turned toward the building. They walked slowly, arms around each other. Every time Charlie turned to look at Amanda she was looking up at him. She had the most contented, relaxed, definitely well fucked look he had ever seen. Each time his heart melted a little more. He thought to himself 'Damn I love this woman more than life itself, more than I had ever thought it was possible to love someone.'

Charlie and Amanda were seated in a small alcove near a large window where they could enjoy the magnificent sunset. Charlie was staring into Amanda's eyes as he reached for and gently held her hands in his on top of the small table. "I don't know which is more beautiful—you naked in my bed or you dressed as you are now, looking as you do now with the mountains and sunset behind you. Honey you have brought me back to life and I cannot bear to think of my life without you in it."

Amanda smiled and a gentle tear trickled down her cheek. "Oh Charlie. You make me feel so loved, so safe. I wouldn't want to live without you either. I would for our child but it would be an empty unhappy life."

About that time the waiter delivered their prime rib and they fell to eating without much conversation. In truth they had not eaten much the last three days and their hunger was of more importance at that time than conversation. While chewing the really excellent meal or sipping their wine they would look at the other with another type of hunger. Small smiles would cross their faces at that time.

About half way through the meal Amanda muttered "Oh Shit" and looked around in discomfort. She turned her head down and seemed to shrink in on herself. Of course Charlie noticed immediately and became worried.

"What's the matter Honey," he asked.

"Jordan and Brandy are sitting across the room and he is staring at me."

While they were on their dessert Jordan and Brandy paid for their meal and rose to leave. He glared at them constantly as they made a small detour to walk by Charlie and Amanda's table. At the closest point Jordan said, "Enjoy the meal Bitch. I hope you choke to death on it."