All Comments on 'Charli's Rosebud'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
irishdwolf1irishdwolf1about 5 years ago
Damn

i'm really gonna have to stop reading your stories while at work lol...

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsabout 5 years ago
Loved it

Loved his internal struggle, and her honesty. Good dialoge, and well written sex. Top marks.

horne5horne5about 5 years ago
super

pls write more great story loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

Loved the graphic descriptions worked well with the read.

Cant wait for chapter II. All in all a very well done.

Bi47Bi47about 5 years ago
Very very good

Excellent magnificent story!!!!!!!!!!! Most definitely continue😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fuck, that was hot

5 stars. Really wanted him to bust a nut in her juicy ass, though. Next time?

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
great start

can't wait for chapter 2

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uabout 5 years ago
Awesome

Such a loving story, but, so damn hot and sexy at the same time. Kept my cock throbbing while I wondered if I could have held out as long as he did, if I had such a sexy young daughter, that obviously wanted to fuck.

Hope there is more.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleabout 5 years ago
Wow! Just Wow!!!

What a great story ...and so well told.

You have a great gift. please keep on writing and sharing your crations with us.

Thank you.

DunkirkDunkirkabout 5 years ago

How long until charli proudly shows a baby bump. Chapter 2 soon please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Continued

I hope you can continue the story

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismabout 5 years ago
I enjoyed this a lot...

You write sexy stories with plenty of hot fucking. I do think your tales are sometimes a bit quick. There wasn't all that much buildup or explanation as to why this girl decided to seduce her father. There's rarely much nuance or internal conflict in your stories; everyone just decides they fancy each other and then they start shagging. It would be nice if you stretched things out a bit, put a bit more time in explaining why the incest is happening.

But, like I said, it was sexy and hot and that's the most important thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

You're a tease James !!!!

The 2 of them in the story did everything sexually with exquisite taste however, having had the opportunity to enjoy anal sex I really thought he was going to bring her off by doing her anally as well.

If there was ever a thing as 4 and a 1/2 stars, I would have given you that but I think 5 stars is my choice as it kept me riveted the entire time and was very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I love it!

Charli's such a tease and I love how you describe his inner struggles to be with her and claimed her eventually. How i wish i could tease my dad like that too. - A

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

I loved the story and the hot sex but, given the title of the story, I would have thought that he'd fuck her in the ass at some point. Four stars.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 5 years ago
Good story.

YEAH! What they all said is right.

SensualZilla72SensualZilla72almost 5 years ago
Great Story!

The sexual imagery was done really nicely to entice one's imagination and sexual energy! Very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Citizen's question

Is Rosebud a sled?

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 4 years ago

"Charli's Rosebud:" - Eighteen Year Old (Virgin??) Daughter, Charli and Thirty-eight Year Old Divorced Father, Ryan.

The story seemed to dwell too much on daughter's ass hole. I'm not an ass poop-fucker fan, so father Ryan's continued infatuation with his daughter's asshole did not add any imagery for me. The story is well written though, and the characters are well played. The writer does use very good, intelligent sentence wording and construction, so the story is a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fark

Jesus H Christ I came simply from reading your words!!!!

No touch, nothing.

Absolutely stupendous lol

The most erotic story I've ever read.

Thankyou

SkyfalconSkyfalconover 3 years ago

Great story and characters, Do hope you come back and write more about them

Hawk007Hawk007about 3 years ago

Great story. Fucking her in the ass was make it perfect

WSM98WSM98about 3 years ago

Love it. So loving.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"Charli's Rosebud:" The word "rosebud or Rosebud" is famous, being from an American movie tile, the 1941 all time classic, 'Citizen Kane' a movie that everyone should see! However, the use of the word has two different intentions/usage, in the movie's Rosebud versus this story's rosebud. The names, Ryan and Charli (from Charles) as a footnote, are reversed in myself and my daughter's names, as I'm 'Charles' (or called anything but late for dinner) and my daughter's given names of Elizabeth Ryan; we call her by her middle name 'Ryan' which is from her great-great grandmother's maiden name; other story characteristic's are also similar!

I did read this story a little less than a year ago, and my take-away is still the same as my comments indicate above. Although, I do still get a "charge" (such as masturbatory inclinations and results) as I did the first read. Author/writer 'James Steele' writes with well intentioned and expected results from his written works that I've so far have read; his character's and their roles are phenomenal, well presented.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work! 5*s again, but... from the beginning of the story you teased us with Daddy seeing her tight girls asshole. He looked at it, and licked it, and fingered it, multiple times throughout the story. She seemed to like it... a lot. You never let him, or her, plunge his hard cock deep into her smallest hole. Boo Hoo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

unlike an earlier comment, I think it was ruined by the anal play, and I wish it wasn't there, nevermind taking it even further.

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerover 1 year ago

A fucking awesome story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Every guy wants a daughter like charli. Please write more about these two.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love Charli. Such a sex kitten. Im jealous of her dad. Charlis obviously in love with him and did what it took to get her man . Dad realised he had the perfect woman right in front of him. These two are going to have an incredible live together full of hot sex. If im the dad im going for anal with charlis sexy ass.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Damn, that was so erotic and loving. It gave me tingles! Luckiest dad in the world right there, and the best goddamn daughter ever. I felt like the ending paragraph was missing just one thing: "And he would always be hers. Forever." It was essentially perfect though. I feel like this one is deserving of a 2nd chapter, showing their adventures, her schooling, giving him children like she said she would, and how all that works out. I'm sure it would be awesome.

AkpervertAkpervert3 months ago

HOT as fuck!!! OMG, a cum dream true. Having a hot, young vixen who just wants to fuck and suck is awesome! What I wouldn't give to get on this train.

Number1ClitlickerNumber1Clitlickerabout 1 month ago

The way she reacted to his tongue and finger in her ass...I thought for sure when she started riding him, She would settle down on his cock with her asshole and ride him hard and deep. I had that done to me once(but not from my daughter) and while I was balls deep in her ass she's tufted my balls in her pussy and ground on me until we both came. If you have never done that before...I highly recommend it !!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...