Charli's wedding dress kink

Story Info
Former high school sweethearts reunite for kinky sex.
946 words
3.96
4.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charli lay spread before her master on all fours -- her back arched in figure skater-like fashion.

The night was rather cold and it had just begun snowing yet the fireplace in the background was crackling and Charli's skin was warm and glowing luminously.

She looked perfect: In her horniest state, on full display at her most vulnerable, presenting herself before her master; her cunt began to drip which appeared an alluring contrast to the crackling fireplace in the background; the sexual heat in the air and her pussy melting like ice.

Charli wore a white choker that matched her short blunt bob-styled peroxided hair. She had the most delicate white skin that almost appeared golden blonde in different lights. I'd known her since high school and always wanted her back then but she was very popular and played hard to get however I always found her super attractive and she used to come and give me a hug at lunchtime seeing she was friends with my younger sister.

She has the most sparkling blue eyes with a violet tinge and the most divine scent. She used to hold her arms around my waist lowly, press her breasts against my chest and hold the hug for a good 5 seconds whilst resting her head on my neck.

It was far from you're average "I'm just being polite" hug. Charli had a slightly smokey voice and after each hug in the morning, she made my cock hard for the rest of the day until I eventually made it home and wanked off to her.

It seemed surreal that back then she was so popular and myself being very naive I was never able to seal the deal but as they say 'never burn your bridges' because 15 years later after staying connected through social media she's now finally left her boring stale marriage and become tired of being guilt-tripped and controlled by a jealous asshole who's cock she's so sick of sucking and fucking and wants nothing more than something new -- some spice in her a life, a nice new cock for a while and simply just allowed to be the women she was born to be.

Now here we are, in our early 30s at our sexual peak and fucking like animals.

Charli's quite short in stature and I love fucking her Full Nelson anal whilst biting her ear lobe; sucking her neck and whispering dirty things to her.

Sometimes I like to gape her out with a nice big glass hollow plug and make her wear the dress she wore on her wedding day which matches her white lingerie.

I love to tell her what a dirty, sluttly, little bride she is and pull the dress up over her ass and fuck her senseless.

It almost becomes a weekly theme for us since she's moved all of her clothes in. Charlie loves to come over and put on her sexiest lingerie and glass plug, dress up in the gown she was married in and role-play before the reception.

She talks about how many doubts she has about her future ex-husband, that she doesn't want to feel suffocated in marriage whilst I feel her up and let her confide in me before comforting her and reminding her that all she needs is my nice big fat cock to feel like a woman.

This time I'm fucking her from behind standing up with my hand around her throat. I pull the glass plug from her asshole and without saying a word: hold it to the corner of her lips where she immediately starts lashing the plug with her tongue and softly moaning as I proceed to tell her what a married whore she is whilst pounding her gushing pussy.

I proceed to tell her that fucking the hottest bitch in high school makes me feel like a top stud or a pimp. This flatters Charli and the nostalgia floods back as she says:

"Fuck me with your pimp cock."

I can feel myself about to bust and pick up her small frame and pin her up against the wall whilst sliding my cock in her and holding it there deeply whilst we kiss softly and passionately and lick each other's lips.

Now it's time to throw Charli down on the bed on her back where she instantly spreads her legs and begins to touch her pussy as I lip-read her:

"I want you to fucking cum"

I then lift Charli's legs over my shoulders and kiss each of her white heels before entering her one last time. Charli feels hot like a lava pit and after one or two pumps I remove my prick and cum hard all over her stomach and pretty belly button piercing, her perky tit, neck and face all coated in jizz which paints a beautiful canvas that matches her white attire and peroxided hair.

Charli even sticks her tongue out whilst I'm spraying her - hoping to catch a drop, such was her enthusiasm.

I'm forever reassuring Charli whilst fucking her -- liberating her from an imaginary marriage brainwashing and guilt mechanism whilst making her revel in the true slut she was born to be.

For some reason nothing gets her gushing more than hearing about the liberated slut she was born to be and nothing makes her respect me more for not having a jealous bone in my body.

After all, we're the full version of the adults we were meant to be through choosing the more sensible and rational choices.

Jealousy is a choice, sadness is a choice but you can learn to live, embrace and fuck forever.

B2R